Darlene's Addiction Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve, with his big hands gripping Shannon's hips, was picking up speed as he plowed his big black cock up her cunt over and over. Beneath her, James--the captain of their swim team--lapped at his girlfriend's stretched pussy and along the underside of that fat black boner.

As he watched, Steve pulled back a little farther than usual and his shiny, wet cock plopped onto James's face. James quickly opened his mouth and had the knob inside, and then Steve rocked his hips and leaned in feeding his pussy-flavored BBC into his best friend's mouth. He fucked a couple of times as James sucked and swirled his tongue but then James reached up and pulled on Steve's ass sending him a very clear message.

Steve had to push Shannon forward a bit to give himself enough room but then he leaned in and shoved his whole cock down his friend's throat.

Steve let out a low, growling moan at the exquisite feeling and Shannon was able to look back under her arm to see her boyfriend with his mouth stuffed full of black cock. Steve had pushed her too far forward for her to do the same to James's boner, but she was able to get its knob in her mouth and suck while she vigorously jerked him off.

Tony's near-limp dick twitched involuntarily at the sights and sounds, but the conservative part of his brain overroad his instinctual arousal at raw sex of any kind and continued to tell him that guy-sex was not his thing and he forced his gaze to the others.

With Jenny's legs still straddling her head, Darlene had told Brian to get around and fuck the petite girl's tight clamshell pussy. Jenny moaned into her mother's mouth as Brian's fat plumb spread her cunt-lips and then popped inside. Darlene watched the close-up fuck for a short while and then she slid out from under them and off the bed.

With Cheryl's naked, wet ass near the edge of the bed, Darlene bent over at the waist and began licking the recently-gushed girl-cum from all over her pussy.

Tony stared at Darlene's wonderfully round ass just a few feet in front of him. He had always considered James's curvy mom to be a MILF in the truest sense of the term and had jerked off more than once imagining her naked. The reality was even better than his fantasies, and given the setting, with the sights, sounds, and smells of pure sex that filled the room, his cock was back to its full, upward-curved attention in record time.

As he got up from the chair he spit in his hand and slathered it over his knob. He walked up behind Darlene and rubbed his cock-head up and down through her soaked pussy-lips. She reacted by spreading her legs farther apart and mumbling into Cheryl's cunt, "Oh, yeah! Stick that crooked boner up my pussy, Tony! Give my mom-cunt a good hard fucking!"

He took hold of her hips--so much wider and rounder than his girlfriend's--and took another step forward. His cock slid easily inside her wet cunt and he began fucking her while he slid his hands all over her glorious ass-cheeks, kneading handfuls as they roamed.

As he banged into her--causing her to face-fuck his girlfriend's mother--her big tits were swaying and his long-time fascination with those MILF jugs made him let go of her ass and take one of them in each hand. They were so much different than Jenny's little perky tits and he hefted, and squeezed, and mauled, and mashed them as he fucked Darlene's cunt.

Darlene lifted her drenched face from Cheryl's pussy just enough to tell him, "Pull on my fat nipples, Tony! Stretch my big MILF tits out while you fuck me! You've wanted to hold onto those things for a long time, haven't you?"

"Oh, fuck, yes!" he groaned as she slid his fingers and thumbs to the thick, stiff nubs and pinched and pulled as he fucked, using them almost as handles.

Wishing that she had big tits that could be mauled the way her boyfriend was using Darlene's jugs, Jenny pulled forward off of Brian's cock, moved over to straddle her mother's head, and took hold of her mom's generous tits. As she settled her dripping pussy down onto her mother's open mouth, she told Brian, "Come around and stand up on the bed in front of me! Stick that mushroom dick in my mouth while my mom eats my cunt!"

As her mother began to tongue-fuck her pussy and Brian fucked her mouth, Jenny fondled, kneaded, and squashed her mom's tits together, finally taking hold of her swollen nipples and pulling up while she pinched them.

The combination of her daughter's cunt being ground into her face, her best friend's face fucking and sucking her pussy, and her tits being wonderfully "abused" brought Cheryl to yet another orgasm, which Darlene eagerly sucked up.

On the other side of the bed, Steve was hammering his BBC in and out of Shannon's cunt while James lapped vigorously at her pussy from underneath and while she was giving her boyfriend a fast-bobbing blowjob with an occasional throat-poke. Then Steve let out a low growl, and said, "Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

Shannon lifted her mouth from James's cock and as she jerked it off, lubricated with her throat-slime, she said, "Blow your load up my cunt, Steve! Fill my pussy with your hot, black spunk so James can suck it out while I cum all over his face!"

Facing the wrong way, Jenny spun off of her mother's face so she could turn to watch the other three. Brian remained standing, straddling Cheryl as she lay on her back, and he took to jerking off using Jenny's spit as lubricant. Tony continued fucking Darlene, but he reached up and whacked Brian in the side of the leg and said, "Get your ass out of my face, man! I can't see!"

Cheryl turned her head to be able to see, and Darlene lifted her face from her pussy, but used two fingers up her cunt to replace her tongue.

With all eyes on them, Steve held half of his fat cock shoved up Shannon's cunt and jerked off hard and fast along the exposed part, smacking his fist into Shannon's taut pussy-lips with each stroke. With a deep growl, he held his boner tightly as his first jet of cum shot from his pee-hole deep into Shannon's guts. Then he began jerking off again, pumping squirt after squirt of hot jism into her fuck-hole until it was leaking out around the tight seal of her pussy-lips. With his hand wrapped tightly around his cock Steve held his fist against Shannon's pussy as he slowly withdrew his dick and milked his last drop of cum inside her.

With his mouth pressed against his girlfriend's stretched and freshly-fucked pussy, James lapped at the exiting BBC and was right in place to catch the first glob of hot cum as it escaped her gaping, vacated pussy. As Steve flopped back onto his ass and his dick started to soften, he watched as his best friend began licking and sucking on the wet cunt that he had just pumped full of his seed.

James sucked hard on his girlfriend's cunt and pulled a mouthful of hot jism from it. He swallowed and then went to work on her pussy to get her to cum, eagerly anticipating the taste of her cunt-juice mixed with his best friend's thick splooge.

Shannon sat upright on her boyfriend's face and as he licked her clit and tongue-fucked her she grabbed her own tits and began squeezing and pulling on her nipples.

To get out of Tony's way, Brian had dropped to his knees beside Jenny and she had reached over to jerk off his cock for him. When Shannon sat up and let go of her boyfriend's dick, Jenny took Brian's hand and wrapped it around his friend's slippery, vertical boner, and said, "Help your buddy out, Brian! Jerk him off while he sucks Steve's cum out of Shannon's cunt!"

With his homophobic reluctance pretty well beaten back, Brian began stroking James's cock as Jenny matched his speed and force on his own stiff dick.

After the cunt-stretching, deep fucking by Steve's black monster, followed by the talented pussy-eating of her boyfriend--not to mention the arousing sights, sounds, and smells of the raw sex going on around her--it didn't take long for Shannon's orgasm to build, and as she started her familiar mews and squeals, James ground his tongue into her clit hard and rocked his face against her drenched pussy.

The others all recognized that Shannon was about to cum in her boyfriend's face--flushing Steve's still-fresh jism into his mouth--and it made them quicken the pace of whatever it was they were doing.

Jenny began beating Brian's cock faster--including tight fist-pulls over his fat, drooling knob--which spurred him on to do the same to James's boner, also leaking loads of pre-cum. She saw James stiffen, raise his hips, and grunt into Shannon's cunt just as her gushing orgasm let loose, and she knew that he was about to cum, too. She grabbed Brian by the hair with one hand and pulled his head down to James's cock and as she jerked his lollipop boner furiously, she told him, "Suck his cock, Brian! Suck him off and I'll suck your fat cock and swallow your hot cum!"

At the absolute peak of testosterone-driven horniness, that part of Brian's brain charged with rational-thinking didn't stand a chance of stopping him. He clamped his lips over his buddy's sloppy cock-head and swirled it with his tongue as he furiously beat his shaft from pubes to knob.

True to her word, Jenny bent down and took Brian's cock in her mouth, gave it a couple of deep bobs, leaving behind plenty of spit, and then pulled back until she was sucking and tongue-washing his big plumb. She then began jerking him off as fast as she could make her hand go, trying to get his orgasm to blow in her mouth at the same time that James's blew in his. She came very close.

James began grunting and moaning into Shannon's cunt at the same time he was sucking and swallowing his girlfriend's hot pussy-juice mixed with his best friend's thick jism, and simultaneously with that, his balls let loose and he began shooting jet after jet of his own cum into Brian's sucking mouth.

The heat and force of James's first squirt of cum against his tongue surprised Brian and if his own balls weren't ready to explode into Jenny's sucking mouth he might have pulled away. But instead, he swallowed and kept sucking and jerking his team captain's squirting cock. By the time he had felt, swallowed, and tasted the third shot of his buddy's jism he found that he rather liked it, and was disappointed that the subsequent squirts that he was pumping from the cock in his mouth were getting smaller and less forceful.

At about the time of Brian's third swallow of James's cum, his own cock erupted in Jenny's mouth. She continued to suck hard, even setting her teeth lightly into his big, squishy knob, as she beat the long skinny shaft. When she felt that she had pumped his balls pretty well dry, she pulled off his knob and lifted his head from James's cock. She turned him to face her and planted a steaming kiss against his mouth, driving her tongue between his lips to search out the taste of James's cum and to push what little of Brian's jism that she hadn't swallowed into his mouth.

When she finally broke the long tongue-tangling kiss, she said to him, "Welcome to the cock-suckers club, Brian! That was fucking hot!"

He replied, "I have to say that it was hotter than I ever would have imagined!" He reached down and rubbed her drenched pussy and curled a finger up between her snug pussy-lips, and added, "I'm not going to give up pussy over it, but I can see it being a good occasional addition."

Over the next hour, the four guys and four gals hooked up in just about every combination that they could think of --including same-sex, opposite-sex, in pairs, and in multiples--with the exception that Tony continued to refuse to take a cock in his mouth again.

Please take a moment to vote and to leave a comment!

You can also send me a personal note, directly to my Literotica email, by clicking the "Send Feedback" tab below. I'd love to hear from you!

Thank you!

Love,

Casey

12