Dartmoor Summer with Aunt Ruth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, just there, harder!" she screamed as her hands grabbed the sides of his head forcing his face against her writhing pussy. Tom could taste he juices flooding out of her as he licked up and down her slit, his tongue and lips finding her clit and mashing hard against it. He slipped two fingers inside her, curling them upwards as he hips thrust against him. Looking up he could see her teeth bared as the waves of pleasure coursed through her body.

"That's it, that's it, yeeesss, I'm cumming!" she screamed as her body went into convulsions, his head and face merely the means of her gratification. With one last cry she became still, her hands slowly releasing her grip on him as her body relaxed. They lay in silence for a minute or two, then she said, "Where did you learn to eat pussy like that? No don't tell me, I'd rather not know." Tom stood up and she stared at his still erect cock, "You're hard again?" she queried, although in truth his erection had never really gone away. With that she pushed him back on his lounger and straddled his body, positioning herself above his rampant cock. Opening up her pussy lips with two fingers she slowly lowered herself down on him, her pussy still soaking wet from her orgasm.

Tom felt that deliciously velvety feeling as he slid onto her, seeing her open up to take him fully inside her as she rocked back and forth on his cock. He could see her breasts above him, the flesh jiggling in time to her movements and he reached up to cup them in his hands, gently tweaking the nipples between forefinger and thumb. They soon found their rhythm moving as one, shafts of pleasure lancing through their bodies, building and building towards their climax.

Tom saw that his aunt had her bottom lip between her teeth, her eyes shut as she rode him, then saw her hand descend to her clit and start to frig it, gently at first then with increasing vigour. "Can you cum again?" she asked him and he nodded "Fill me up with your cum." as he felt her pussy muscles tighten and relax on his cock as it drove in and out of her. Her breathing was become ragged and her thrusting took on an urgency and he felt her pussy suddenly clamp down hard round his cock, as she leaned backwards, her teeth once more bared in a rigid grin. Her grasped her hips and thrust hard and fast into her, feeling his cum rise in him until he was pumping into her, seeing it dribble out around the sides of his cock as he filled her up.

She collapsed down onto his chest as he slowed his movements continuing to move gently in and out of her as his cock slowly deflated. Finally it slipped out of her and he felt a rush of warmth around his balls as her pussy emptied itself of his cum. "Come on, let's go inside and clean up," she suggested as she stood up and clutching her bikini bottoms to her dripping pussy, led Tom indoors and up into her bedroom. She led him into the shower and turned it on, the large rain head gently wetting them.

She took a sponge and putting some shower gel on it soaped him all over, rubbing it all around his cock and balls, bringing him once more to a state of semi-erection. Tom took the sponge from her and covered her in lather, spending much longer than was necessary on her breasts and pussy. Rinsing off she led him into her bedroom and they dried themselves off, Tom watching her dress as he had the previous day. "I think we'd both like to go again, "she indicated his cock, "but Karen will be home shortly, so the next round will have to wait!" Tom was delighted to hear the words, "next round" and reluctantly went into his own room to dress.

That evening was full of chatter from Karen, Tom and Aunt Ruth sneaking knowing glances at each other, an early night was declared as both Karen and her mother had work the next day, Tom hoping that there might still be time for round 2! He lay in his bed, trying not to sleep, wondering if he dared go in search of his aunt, but being apprehensive that he would not be welcomed. As the house became still he was aware of a snick as his door was opened then closed again, a rustling then a warm soft body slid into bed beside him.

He turned towards her and took her in his arms, their lips meeting in a long kiss. He could feel her breasts pressing up against his chest as his cock pushed into her stomach. She rolled on her back and his hand went to her breast, caressing the softness, his lips finding the hard nub in the middle as her nipple stiffened at his touch. His hand traced down her stomach, past her belly button and through the crinkly hair to find her slit, wet and inviting. Still suckling her nipple he slid a finger inside her as she murmured in appreciation.

He felt a hand on his cock, sliding up and down as he eased over her body, her legs opening, the hand guiding him to her entrance. He felt the end of his cock engage in her pussy and slowly but steadily he slipped it into her warm, waiting depths until he could go no more, then lifted out, almost escaping that sheath, but pushing back in, his tempo increasing. Wordlessly they moved together, their bodies moving in sync, her hips rising to meet his thrusts, their breathing becoming heavier and faster as their passion grew. Quicker and quicker they moved until Tom could stand it no more, "Auntie I'm going to cum."

"Yes Tom, cum now," she gasped as her body went rigid, her fingers digging gouges in his back. Tom slid both his hands under her buttocks, pulling himself as tightly into her as she could, one finger finding her anus, pushing in knuckle deep as his spunk erupted inside her. "Nngghh!" she cried, her pussy greedily taking him as deep as she could, the end of his cock colliding with her cervix.

They both relaxed and Tom made to roll off, fearing his weight would crush her. "No Tom, I want you in me for as long as possible," she whispered as she pulled him tightly into her. Tom felt his softening cock slip out of her, but still she clung to him, until reluctantly she rolled him off. Immediately she turned away, snuggling back into his body, pulling one arm round her, putting his hand over her breast which he cupped. "I think we can drop the "Aunt" now Tom, don't you?" Gradually their breathing slowed and they slept.

When Tom woke he was alone and it was light and he could hear Karen in the bathroom. He waited for a while then went into the bathroom and peed, straightening his bed hair in the mirror, then pulled on some clothes and went down to the kitchen to find both Ruth and Karen there, getting breakfast.

"Morning sleepyhead," teased Karen, "what have you got planned today while we're both at work?"

"Thought I'd start on a bit of geocaching today," he replied, glancing at Ruth who smiled back at him. He noticed her wince slightly as she sat down.

"What's up Mum?" asked Karen, also noticing.

"Just a bit of old age," replied Ruth. "Tom, we'll only be using the one car, so you can borrow Karen's today."

"Thanks Ruth," answered Tom, earning a sideways glance from Karen at the lack of "Aunt".

They set off for work leaving Tom to clear up and to mull over his thoughts, what an amazing day he'd had. Perhaps his stay with his aunt, Ruth, he corrected himself, was going to work out pretty well, although Karen didn't seem too pleased at the moment for some reason.

He decided to forgo a shower and started to plan his day. It was still fine weather, not as sunny for which he was grateful, but he still packed his emergency kit into his backpack and set off for one of his planned routes. It was great to be out and about again, he thought as he trudged over the moor, his GPS leading him from one cache to the next. The scenery was breath-taking and the sky vast above him as he listened to the birdsong. He encountered a few people along the way, but essentially he was alone with nature.

He returned home before Ruth and Karen, and just for a change decided to have a relaxing bath rather than a shower, remembering as he slipped into the warm water just how enjoyable a good soak could be, making a mental note to have more in the large roll top bath whilst he was staying here. He dressed just as they turned up chattering away, Karen's earlier sharpness having melted away.

Over dinner Karen asked him what he had planned for the next day. "Probably some more geocaching while the weather holds." He indicated a route he'd researched and both Ruth and Karen confirmed that the scenery was exceptional and he'd really enjoy it.

"Do you mind if I come?" asked Karen. Tom was a little surprised, but decided he'd welcome the company and so readily agreed. Karen confirmed she had all the necessary hiking and emergency gear so the deal was set.

The next day they saw Ruth off to work and made their own preparations, driving across the moor to a parking area from which they'd depart on foot. Tom explained how to set the way points into the GPS and they set off, broadly following paths where they could, but occasionally crossing the rough moorland. Karen got really excited when she found her first cache, especially when she found some little teddy bears inside. Tom explained that some people liked to leave little mementos which Karen thought was sweet.

"So how did you get into this Tom?"

"Well at school I did some orienteering, which is the same thing essentially, but you can only use a map and compass, and basically you run round trying to beat everyone else's time. This is a little more relaxed, and of course the advent of GPS has made it a lot easier." The sun was beating down and they took care to keep well hydrated, until mid-morning when Karen stopped suddenly.

"Tom, all that water's going straight through me, I need a pee. Can we stop somewhere?"

"Karen there isn't anywhere, you'll just have to go out here. I could do with one as well, why don't you go one side of that stone wall and I'll go this side." Somewhat reluctantly Karen agreed and as Tom stood by the wall getting his cock out he saw Karen undo her shorts and squat down. He could only see the top of her head, but couldn't help wishing he could see more. She bobbed a few times and stood up, Tom just catching a flash of backside as she pulled her panties and shorts up. "There, that's better," said Tom, pulling his zip back up as Karen re-joined him on his side of the wall.

They discovered a few more caches and then decided to stop for lunch in the shelter of a rocky outcrop, propping themselves up against the stones eating the sandwiches that they had brought with them. "Enjoying it?" asked Tom.

"Surprisingly so," replied Karen, "I've always enjoyed walking the moor, and this gives it some sort of purpose, although I can't say I'd want to do it running with just a map and compass. The only problem is...."

"Don't tell me you want another pee?" interjected Tom, looking around, "You'll just have to go over there," he indicated a small rocky outcrop, "I know there's not much cover but that's all there is."

"OK, but don't look." Karen walked over to the rocks and with a backward look at Tom, turned away from him and dropped her shorts and panties as she squatted down. Tom had intended to be a gentleman, but curiosity got the better of him and he did peek, seeing the white of her bum, and watching as she peed. He couldn't really see anything, but found it quite exciting to think that her pussy was out there in the open. He wondered if it was hairy like her mother's or whether....

He was interrupted by a shout, "You can look now." He looked up and saw her returning, buttoning up her shorts. "Now I can watch you!" she said.

"Tough, I don't need to go," he retorted.

They walked steadily for another couple of hours, Tom finding her captivating company, until with about another half an hour until they got back to the car she said, "To hell with it!" and stopped in the middle of the flat plain they were traversing. She dropped her shorts and panties and once more, facing away from him began to pee. Tom could not see her pussy, but he could see a stream of liquid splattering on the ground from between her legs and felt himself begin to get a little stiff, something he couldn't allow as he too needed to pee. He'd been holding it for a while, but the sight and sound of her had brought it on and turning his back on her, her unzipped his fly and pulled out his semi-hard cock.

He managed to pee, the stream arcing away from him and was concentrating on finishing when he heard, "Gotcha, I wish I could pee standing up, it would be so much easier."

"You should try it," he replied, "it can be done, I've seen it."

"When?"

"Well only in porn," he admitted.

"Are you into that sort of thing then Tom? What else turns you on?"

"A bit, but I really like natural situations, doing it outside, with ordinary looking people, not obvious porn actors. What about you?"

"I'm a bit the same as you, it has to be vaguely believable or I find it a real turn off."

They returned to the car and Karen drove them home, arriving at the same time as Ruth. "Had a good day? She enquired.

"Very," responded Karen, "But they need more Portaloos!"

"Ah, the trials and tribulations of wild weeing as a woman," laughed Ruth.

They ate dinner and afterwards sat down to watch a film, but all three found their eyelids drooping and decided on an early night. Tom hoped he'd get a visit from Ruth again, but from the look of her she was going to be out for the count. In his room he listened for Karen in the bathroom, but heard nothing and so went in himself. He looked longingly at the deep bath and thought how wonderful it would be to sink into that, and making his mind up, turned the taps on full blast, filling it quite deep. He lowered himself into it, feeling the tiredness seep away from his body, letting his mind wander over the events of the past few days.

His cock stirred and he started to stroke it gently under the water, then looked across at Karen's door and realised he had either consciously or subconsciously forgotten to lock it. He'd heard nothing from her for a while and assumed she was already asleep. That was until the door burst open and she stormed in dressed in just a tee shirt down to mid-thigh. "Are you going to be in here all night?" she enquired a little snarkily, I need a pee and I can't use Mum's because she's asleep. I've peed in front of you all day so I suppose one more won't hurt."

With that she lifted the toilet lid and plonked herself down. Tom looked on in amazement as her stream started, a slight hissing sound and then splashing as it hit the bowl. She stared him straight in the eye daring him to look down, although he knew he'd be able to see nothing, then as she stopped she reached for the toilet paper and carefully reaching between her legs dried herself, all, as far as Tom could see, without allowing him the slightest glimpse.

She flushed then sashayed over to the wash basin, her breasts wobbling enticingly below the cotton of the tee shirt and washed her hands. "While I'm here I might as well do my teeth." With that she began brushing them, her breasts and bum wobbling in time to the brushing and then as she leaned forward to rinse, the hem of her tee shirt lifted and Tom glimpsed the crease across the lower part of her bum, and he could almost imagine her pussy lips. Only for a second but he was almost certain he'd seen them.

"There," she announced, "all finished, you can go back to what you were doing," she glanced pointedly at his crotch where his hands were hiding his erection, "your favourite fantasies all in one go!" With that she flounced out leaving Tom frantically rubbing his cock until he came, shooting his cum all over the bath.

He slept deeply that night, morning arriving before he was aware that he'd been alone all night and a little ruefully he got up and staggered into the bathroom for a pee, once more forgetting to lock the door. He was uninterrupted and pulling on a tee shirt and shorts went downstairs. Karen was on her own, getting the breakfast, still dressed in just the tee shirt, her breasts once more catching his eye, although he did notice she had actually put a pair of knickers on. "Mum's gone in early so it's just the two of us. Can we go up the moor again today? I really enjoyed yesterday, and it looks as though the weather will just about hold."

Tom readily agreed and after breakfast they set off, Karen promising not to drink so much water. It was a much cooler day and they didn't need to hydrate so much, so there was only one pee stop at lunch, Karen once more just turning her back on him. It was again, a most enjoyable day although some dark clouds began to build later in the day and they decided to cut short the route and head back to the car. They were within a mile of it when Tom noticed that what appeared to be a dark wall was rapidly approaching them.

"Karen, we've got a problem," he pointed out the rain that was fast approaching, "let's get a move on." He took out his compass and took a bearing on the car which they could see far in the distance just as the rain hit them. It was torrential and within minutes they were soaked and everything around them disappeared from view. "We've got a choice," he said," we can either get into my emergency bothy bag and ride it out or continue back to the car."

"Let's head for the car," replied Karen, "it's not far and we know exactly where it is." They tucked their heads down and blindly followed the GPS until the car hove into sight. Relieved they threw in their rucksacks and clambered into the front seats. "Phew, made it!" Tom breathed in relief as they sat shivering, then he looked across at Karen, realising that her tee shirt and bra had turned completely transparent and he was looking straight at a pair of dark nipples showing through.

As he looked Karen crossed her arms over her breasts and told him, "Stop gawping and drive, have you never seen a pair of tits before?"

"I think we ought to get out of these wet things Karen, there's no way we can see to drive safely in this and if we sit here for too long we'll get too cold." Reluctantly Karen agreed and pulled off her top revealing her bra, still transparent with those dark nipples now poking hard out of it. If possible Tom's erection stiffened even more as he took in the sight. He was waiting for her to remove the bra, when to his disappointment she reached into her rucksack and pulled out her emergency clothing, and pulled a sweatshirt over her head. She pulled it down and then wriggled out of her bra, smirking at Tom as she did so.

She lifted her bum and slipped her shorts down leaving her in just a pair of panties, which also looked pretty wet. Tom wondered what she was going to do when she said, "Come on, you as well Tom, you're making my car seats wet in those shorts."

"Err, I've got a bit of a problem," he indicated the bulge in his shorts.

"Don't be ridiculous, I've seen one before and I've even seen yours!"

"Yes, but I was seven and it's changed a bit since then, and I think I'm going to have a problem getting my spare trousers back on." Even so he knew he had to get his wet clothes off and he pushed down his shorts and boxers, shuffling them down his legs as his cock sprang free. He looked across at Karen and saw that she was staring intently at his penis.

"I see what you mean, that is quite a difference. You'll just have to, you know." She mimicked the male masturbatory action.

"I can't, well not just like that, particularly in front of you. You'll have to help in some way."

"No way pal, you're on your own!"

Tom grabbed his cock and began rubbing it, and closing his eyes thought back over the past few days, to Ruth and to Karen herself, peeing in front of him and her bum as she bent over the basin, her breasts jiggling under the tee shirt at breakfast. Despite his reluctance he began to feel good, that familiar feeling rising from his balls. He opened his eyes and was surprised to see Karen stretched back on the seat, her own hand between her legs, stroking up and down the front of her panties. He grinned at her.