Dartmoor Summer with Aunt Ruth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I couldn't let you do it on your own could I?" she said, "Anyway it's turning me on seeing you do that." They continued to stroke, each watching the other's actions, then Tom saw Karen put her hand down the front of her panties, he could just about make out her fingers through the leg holes and he knew that she'd be touching her pussy, sliding up and down her wet slit, rubbing her clit. He started stroking harder, excited by the sight in front of him, as he watched Karen's other hand slide under her top, clearly cupping her breast, toying with her nipple.

Suddenly she lifted her hips and pulled her panties down, Tom catching a brief sight of her downy pubes as both hands returned to her crotch, one frigging her clit, the other rubbing up and down her slit. He saw two fingers disappear inside her, unable to see any detail but knew she was now fingering herself. He could hear her wetness, could see the arousal building in her and knew that he too would not be far behind her.

Faster and faster flew Karen's hands, and suddenly she arched her hips, pushing them up from the seat as her orgasm washed over her, a cry escaping her lips. Tom could see her fingers buried in her pussy as his balls boiled and he grabbed his boxers to catch his spunk as it spurted from the end of his cock.

Breathlessly they laid back against the seats as the rain outside suddenly ceased. They looked at each other and grinned, "Wow, that was intense," commented Karen, "I don't think I've cum so hard in ages." She looked down at his crotch, "Well at least we've achieved the original aim," indicating his rapidly deflating prick, "that's more like I remembered it, now you can get your trousers on." They wriggled into their emergency clothes, Karen pulling on a pair of leggings and Tom some jogging bottoms as the sun suddenly burst out again, the skies turning blue once more.

Tom drove them back home and they went inside putting their wet clothes into the washing machine. "I think a shower is in order," Karen said, "I'll go in Mum's en-suite and you can have the bathroom." They separated on the landing and Tom dragged his clothes off as he waited for the shower to warm up. He'd just got in when the bathroom door opened and Karen stood there. "No point wasting water," she said as she tugged her leggings off and pulled her sweatshirt over her head. She stood there briefly allowing Tom to admire her body, her full breasts and the very soft downy triangle between her legs.

Tom opened the door and let her in, pushed close together in the confines of the cubicle, water sluicing down both their bodies. Tom found a sponge and began to wash Karen's body, soaping her all over, then allowing her to do the same. Tom's cock was pressing up against her and she briefly fondled it before smiling at him and getting out. Was that it, thought Tom, just saving water? Tom dried himself and stood watching as Karen wrapped a towel round her, tucking it in just above her breasts, then taking Tom by the hand led him into her bedroom.

She stood by the bed then dropped the towel, allowing it to pool around her ankles, then falling to her knees held his cock gently in one hand and sucked it into her mouth, her lips encircling his hardness. He looked down at her, allowing her to pleasure him as he watched her mouth, her eyes intent on him. Gently he pulled her to her feet and backed her towards the bed, laying her down on it, her knees bent, her feet almost touching the floor. He knelt down between her legs and kissed his way up one thigh, then skating over her pussy, tenderly ran his lips down the other.

He could sense her frustration, wanting him, but he continued to tease her, licking the inside of her thighs, running his tongue around her pussy lips but always just skimming past, until his searching tongue found its target, burying it deep inside her slit, insistently seeking her pussy entrance, then pushing inside. He heard her gasp, her hips lifting to meet his mouth, her hands holding his head, pulling it hard against her, he ran his tongue up and down, then he found her clit, his tongue fluttering on that sensitive nub, sending shivers down her body.

He could taste her juices, flooding from her pussy and he used their slickness to push two fingers past her entrance, curling them upwards, seeking that most sensitive of spots inside her. She began to moan, her head rolling from side to side as she clasped her hands to her breasts, tugging on her nipples. He sensed her disappointment as he lifted away from her, but swinging her legs round on the bed he positioned himself between her legs again, his cock seeking and finding her pussy, then in one smooth motion he slid inside her, feeling her tightness envelop him.

His hips began to move, thrusting his cock deeper and deeper into her pussy until their pubic bones were pressed hard against each other and he could feel the pressure of her cervix on the end of his cock. He lifted himself up on straightened arms, watching her breasts slide back and forth as she continued to pump into her, seeing her face contorting as the waves of pleasure ran through her body. He sensed her forcing the pace and he matched her, their bodies now slamming together until with a shrill cry she came, her body becoming rigid as her fists grasped the bed covers and her pussy clamped down hard like a fist.

Tom slowed down, allowing his cock still to move in and out, but oh so gently as she came down from her high and her eyes opened. She pulled him down on top of her body, and surrounding him with her arms hugged him tight to her, holding him for a few moments. Tom found himself being rolled over, and in one swift move he was underneath, her pussy still gripping his erect cock. She smiled down into his eyes as her hips started to undulate, sliding him in and out of her once more. He could see her pussy lips stretching round him could see her clit being pulled down by the action as his eyes were dragged up to her breasts seeing them properly for the first time.

They were much like her mother's, full and ripe with dark nipples, sitting proudly on her chest, still flushed from her orgasm. Tom reached up and cupped them, her hands covering his, pulling them harder into her body, the flesh firm and warm. The sight was extremely arousing and Tom felt his orgasm begin to rise in him. He took hold of her hips and began to push and pull her harder down onto him, thrusting deep inside her with his hips. Karen responded, her hips moving with increasing rapidity and suddenly Tom erupted inside her, feeling Karen's pussy gripping and releasing him, his spunk spurting deep inside her, filling her up with his cum.

They stilled and then Karen rolled off him, lying on her side, facing him as she pulled him into tight hug, her breasts flattening against his chest. "I think we ought to go out in the rain more often, don't you?" Any further activity was put to a halt by the sound of Ruth's car pulling up outside, Tom scuttling back to his room to dress, the implication of being caught in bed with Karen too horrendous to imagine.

They met downstairs, Ruth enquiring if they'd been caught in the storm and Karen replying that they had just made it back to the car in time, which was nearly true, that they had managed to amuse themselves while they waited it out.

The next day was Saturday and they lounged around the pool waiting for Tom's Dad to arrive with his sister. She was being picked up straight from her archaeological dig, her father having collected a suitcase of her normal clothes from home. Tom was quite looking forward to seeing Jo again, they'd always been close, although time spent away at university had allowed a gap to creep in between them and he wanted to catch up on her life and regain that closeness.

Both Ruth and Karen were wearing bikinis and Tom found it difficult not to picture them naked, occasionally touching his cock at the memories. It wasn't until late afternoon however that his father and sister arrived, the whole family greeting them outside. Tom hugged his sister, who jokingly pushed him away, "Don't come near me, I've not had a shower for a week and I must stink!" Their Dad joked they'd had to keep the car windows open all the way down and they all went inside, Tom lugging Jo's cases up to Karen's room where a put-u-up bed had been set up for her.

"I'm sorry about the bed," apologised Ruth to Jo, "but we've only got three bedrooms and unless you want to share a bed with one of us it's the only option available."

"No worries Aunt Ruth," replied Jo, "I'm sure it will be fine, and to tell the truth, what I've been sleeping on for the past week makes that look like a four poster luxury."

Their father had another quick turnaround and was soon on his way back, leaving the four of them sitting on the patio. "I really do need that bath now, If you don't mind, we did truly only have hand wash basins for a week and I desperately need a good long soak to get all this grime off." Karen led Jo upstairs into the bathroom and explained about the doors, adding that both she and Tom occasionally forgot to lock the door, but they'd managed to get on with it and she was sure that Jo would fit in fine.

Jo carefully locked Tom's door, but left the other one open as she shucked off her clothes and sank back into the wonderfully hot water, allowing her body to relax. She washed her hair then turned her attention to her body, soaping herself down in the luxurious bath, carefully washing all the creases and crevices in her body. She ran her hand over her pussy, feeling a week's worth of stubble and thought she really should do something about it, but wasn't certain where her razor was, so had to leave it.

The next thing she knew was a hand shaking her shoulder gently, "Jo, Jo, wake up, you've been in here ages." Jo came to, instantly feeling the water much cooler and realised that Karen was standing above her trying to wake her up. She was conscious that her body was fully exposed to her cousin, her boobs bobbing gently in the water and her pussy fully exposed. Luckily the water was quite soapy but even so she was a bit embarrassed to be in that position. Karen didn't seem at all fazed by it as she stood there still in her bikini.

"We're going to be eating dinner soon, so I just came up to change and realised you were asleep. I hope you don't mind me waking you."

"Not at all, the water's getting cold anyway." Jo pulled herself up as Karen turned away and left the bathroom, undoing her bikini top as she went, her breasts falling free. Jo picked up her towel and wrapped it round her, going into the bedroom just as Karen was stepping out of her bottoms. Her eyes were drawn to the triangle of downy hair between Karen's legs.

"Sorry," apologised Karen, "sharing will take a bit of getting used to, but I suspect we'll be seeing a lot of each other naked." Jo turned away as she dropped her towel, reaching for her own clothes, wondering how easy sharing was actually going to be.

Dressed they went downstairs to find that Ruth and Tom had started on the drinks, Tom with a beer and Ruth a G&T, Karen and Jo both opting for wine. "Here's to getting along together," toasted Ruth as they chinked glasses.

After dinner Karen and Tom decided to go into town again, Jo opting out as she was still tired from her field trip, feeling she needed to catch up on her sleep. The two of them met up with the same crowd from the previous week, Tom being welcomed now as an old friend and the evening passed quickly. Tom and Karen made their way back across the fields, their mood mellowed by the alcohol they had consumed. Tom clambered over a stile then turned to help Karen over it, her mobility somewhat constrained by the flowing skirt she was wearing. As she stepped off she stumbled slightly, throwing her into Tom's arms, he caught her and as they held each other his lips lowered to her mouth and he kissed her.

"I've been wanting you to do that all evening," murmured Karen as she returned his kisses, their embrace gaining in passion as their tongues swirled around. Tom's hand slid down her back, grasping her bum and the other slipped between their bodies cupping her breast through her clothes, he could feel the hardness of her nipple. His cock was stiff inside his trousers and he knew Karen was aware of it as her body pressed against his. She broke off their kiss and sank to her knees, unbuckling his belt and yanking his trousers and boxers down. His cock sprang free and she took it into her mouth, drawing him back as far as she could, rubbing the base with her hand.

He looked down at her, their eyes meeting as she drew her once more to her feet and turning her around, pushed her up against the stile, her arms braced on the top rail. Picking up the hem of her skirt he lifted it up and over her hips exposing her white panties, reflecting brightly in the moonlight. Taking hold of the waistband he drew them down over her hips and bum, pulling them down to her ankles as she stepped out of them. He pressed his face into her crease, tasting the muskiness of her arsehole as he ran his tongue across it, then down to her pussy, already leaking her womanly juices.

His tongue probed her lips, finding her entrance and he pushed in as far as he could, his nose embedded in her crease, pressing on her perineum. Standing up he pushed two fingers inside her, passage made easy by her natural lubrication, his thumb pressing against her anus, easing its way just inside her. He pumped his fingers in and out, feeling her pushing back against him, as her hand started to frig her clit.

Tom withdrew his fingers, then standing behind her held his cock against her, sliding it up and down her crease, over her anus, then down to her pussy. He teased her, pressing against her back hole, feeling her stiffen, then allowed it to slide down to her waiting pussy, He eased his way forward, feeling the head engage with her lips, then pushed steadily inside, her pussy stretching to accommodate him.

He began to thrust in and out, as she met him halfway, her body pushing back against him, her hand still busy on her clit. Tom could just see her bum hole on the light of the moon, and he licked his finger, then pressed it up against her, easing in until he was one knuckle deep, then two. He could feel her ring contracting around him and could feel his cock through her walls as it thrust inside her. Her movements were now becoming more vigorous and he could feel the sap rising in him. He pulled his finger out of her bum, seeing it close tight behind it, and he reached forward under her top finding her breasts encased in her bra.

Roughly he pushed it away from her body, releasing her tits from their confinement, now swinging freely below her. Greedily his hand grabbed one, squeezing and pinching the nipple as he continued his assault on her pussy. "If you keep this up I'm going to cum," she gasped.

"Cum then," he replied, "Cum and let me fill you up with my spunk." He felt her pussy tighten around his cock as her pussy flooded with juices and at the same time his balls boiled and he exploded into her, his cum coating the walls of her pussy, spattering onto her cervix. He could see her arsehole contracting with her orgasm as he could feel it through his cock.

Suddenly they were both still, and he slowly pulled himself out of her, seeing her hand cup her pussy to catch the white goo escaping it. She put her hand to her mouth and licked her fingers clean, swallowing his cum with relish.

She picked her knickers up and pulled them back on as Tom tucked himself back in, then hand in hand they ambled back home. They parted on the landing with a kiss, both wishing they could spend the night together in one bed, but knowing it was impossible. Karen crept in to her room, trying not to wake Jo, who stirred just enough to mumble "A good evening?"

"Very good thanks," replied Karen going quietly into the bathroom.

Karen woke in the morning from a delicious dream, she wasn't certain of the details but she knew it was warm and intimate and her hand slipped down to her panties to cup her pussy as the other one fondled her breast. She could feel the little jolts of electricity starting as a voice beside her whispered, "Morning, are you awake?" With a shock Karen remembered she wasn't alone and her morning self-pleasuring would have to wait.

"Yes I am," she replied, "did you sleep well?"

"Like a log," came the reply. "I'm sorry I didn't join you last night, but I wouldn't have been much fun, as I could barely keep my eyes open. But a good night's sleep should have sorted that and I should be raring to go now. Was it just a group of friends last night, or is there someone special."

"Oh, mostly a group, but yes, there is someone who might be special. What about you, anyone that you'd want to take home to Mum and Dad?"

Jo paused for a moment, "Well no-one really, we mostly hang around in a group, but just sometimes, it can get a bit more friendly, you know, when there's an itch that needs scratching." Karen thought about the itch she had at that moment that needed scratching and the memory of Tom thrusting into her and cumming inside her surfaced, sending a twinge of pussy juice down inside her.

"Look, this is very rude, I'm sitting up here like the Queen of Sheba and you're down there on that awful put-u-up, why don't you slip in beside me and we can have a proper chat." Gratefully Jo got out of her somewhat uncomfortable camp bed and pulled back the covers on Karen's double bed and slid in. Both were now sitting propped up against the headboard, covers up to their waists.

"So does it get scratched very often?" continued Karen.

"Not always as often as I'd like, it's really annoying that men can sleep around as much as they like and they're just lads, but if girls do it then they're looked down on as some sorts of sluts. So I'm afraid it's all too often resorting to paddling the old pink canoe."

"Sorry," asked Karen puzzled, "paddling the pink canoe?"

"Yes you know, getting yourself off. Oh, I'm sorry, I'm giving you the impression that I'm some sort of nymphomaniac, it's just that I do have a fairly robust appetite and it hasn't actually been satisfied in a while. What about you?"

"I'm pretty much the same, but I had some last night," Karen admitted, then wished she hadn't as she didn't want to have say with whom.

"What real sex? Tell me about it, where, how?"

"Well it was outside, he bent me over a fence and took my panties down, then licked me, then we did it."

"Oh, I love being licked, then that magic moment when you open up and it slides in, makes me go all shivery thinking about it."

Karen looked down and saw that the covers over Jo's lap were moving slightly, then realised her own hand had crept back to her pussy and was very gently stroking over her panties. She decided to continue, spicing things up a little, "Mmm, yes, he put his finger in my bum as he fucked me, his cock was ramming into me and I could feel him stretching me." Jo's hand was now making very visible movements and her eyes were shut with her head back and Karen herself could feel the excitement building in her.

"Go, on Jo, paddle your canoe if you want to, I'm doing the same, look." And Karen pushed down the covers letting Jo see her fingers stroking her pussy.

"Do you mind? It's just that you've really got me going now, I can just see it in my mind's eye, can remember it happening to me just like that."

"Go on, take your panties off if you want, I'm taking mine off," and with that Karen slipped them down over her legs, watching Jo do the same, exposing her stubbly mound. She could see her fingers rubbing brisk circles around her, her pussy lips squashing out as she pressed against them. Both women were now getting into it, both seeing pictures in their minds remembering past experiences, imagining new ones as they masturbated together.