Dartmoor Summer with Aunt Ruth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean again?"

"Well I borrowed it at the weekend, but I sort of forgot to tell you!"

"Oh I see, anything else you sort of forgot to tell me?"

"Well actually, yes, Karen borrowed it as well."

"She did what? She's shaved her pubes as swell?"

Tom realised his gaffe and hoped that Jo hadn't picked up on it, fortunately she did not seem to have as she continued, "Yes just imagine, that shaving brush and razor round your mouth after it's been round our pussies. You just don't know how lucky you've been." She opened the cabinet and took out his shaving gear, then started the shower running, leaving it to warm up before opening the door and stepping inside. Tom watched her wash herself, soaping her body all over, seeing her breasts move as she washed them, her pussy receiving a thorough soaping, too thorough Tom thought, she's taunting me.

His cock was snow standing stiff out of the water as he stroked it, seeing her pick up his shaving gel and brush and create a good lather which she transferred to her pussy, rubbing the brush all over it. She flexed her knees, opening her legs then took the razor and ran it skillfully over herself, angling it so that all the little cracks and crevices received careful attention, then repeated the exercise, her eyes constantly flicking to Tom, watching him stroke his cock. "Getting you all excited am I?" she taunted.

"You know you are," he replied as she stepped out of the shower, drying herself off with a towel. She rummaged in the cabinet, then taking the lid off a tub of some sort of cream used a fingertip to put a smear on her pussy, then proceeded to massage it well in, her pussy lips distorting as she did so. Tom was now stroking himself vigorously, his hand sliding up and down his cock as he stared at his sister's pussy. She taunted him further by pulling her lips apart, then very deliberately pushing a finger inside her.

Tom's cock erupted, ropes of cum shooting up into the air, then falling back into the bath water. He swished them about then got out of the bath, and picking up a towel walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind him. He shook his head ruefully as he finished drying himself, she was pushing him too far, he thought, it was starting to get more than he could cope with.

Ruth returned home explaining that Karen would be along later. When she did turn up it was apparent that she was in a not particularly good mood. She'd had a shit day, she explained and wasn't really in the mood for anything other than sitting slumped in a chair watching TV all evening. She finally announced that she was going for a bath and would then go straight to bed. They all said good night, remaining down stairs for a while before also going upstairs. Karen was still in the bath when Jo went in to clean her teeth, but all attempts to chat to her were met with monosyllabic answers. Giving up, Jo got into bed, thinking to cheer her up when she came to bed herself.

She lay there, her thoughts flitting between Tom and Karen, making love to each of them. She knew she wasn't gay, she loved cock too much for that, but she did enjoy the intimacy with Karen, loved the soft feel of her body, loved the way she made her feel good. She found she was playing with her pussy, feeling the moisture start to flow and she cupped her breast, gently teasing the nipple with her finger, looking forward to Karen's touch, as the bathroom door and Karen walked in a towel wrapped around her.

Jo watched as she removed it, but was then surprised when she went over to her dresser and taking out a pair of panties put them on, pulling back the covers and getting in beside her cousin. Jo sidled over and put an arm across her chest, her hand settling on her breast. "What's up Karen, this isn't like you, come on, let's get these off and I'll cheer you up." She lowered her hand to Karen's panties, but Karen stopped her.

"I'm sorry Jo, I've had a lousy day and all I want to do is go to sleep and forget about it. I'll be better in the morning, I promise." Seeing the disappointment etched on Jo's face, she added, "If you want to get yourself off, just go ahead, I won't mind." Jo turned away and lay on her back, perhaps she'd do just that, perhaps it would turn Karen on and they'd make love properly. She returned to playing with her pussy, occasionally glancing over at Karen, but she just lay there with her eyes closed and soon Jo heard the regular breathing of someone asleep.

Her thoughts turned to Tom, the sight and feel of his cock returning to her mind, she'd come so close to fucking him today, the end of his cock mere millimeters away from finding the entrance to her pussy, and she knew had it done so she would have been powerless to prevent it going all the way in. Once more fingers returned to her pussy, this time with more intent, seeing his cock in her mind's eye, wanting it inside her instead of her fingers. Finally she'd made her mind up and as quietly as possible she slid out of bed, and carefully opened the bathroom door, closing it slowly behind her. She opened Tom's door and crept in, seeing his shape beneath the covers. She pulled back the duvet and slipped into bed with him, pulling the covers back up over herself.

Tom was sleeping on his back when he was disturbed by movement in his bed. Half asleep his mind wondered who it could be, was Ruth visiting him? Was it Karen seeking some solace from her shitty day? A hand snaked down to his cock and began to play with it as he felt a leg straddle his, a soft warm pussy pressing down on his thigh. He reached across and switched on the lamp, illuminating a smiling face looking up at him. "Jo?"

"Shhh!" She pulled back the covers and he saw her head descend to his loins and a warm wet mouth enveloped his cock, its tongue running around the crown, then he felt himself being taken deep inside. He watched as she fellated him, his cock sliding in and out of her mouth, her hands busy at the base. He reached down and took her breast in his hand, fondling it, teasing the nipple as the pleasure from her mouth coursed through him.

Tom knew that he wouldn't last long with his sister sucking him like that and he gently drew her up and away from his cock, encouraging her legs apart so that she was straddling his face, her knees either side of his head. He lifted his face and his mouth found her pussy, his tongue tracing up and down her slit, running from her anus to her clit as his hands pulled her buttocks into him. He could see her breasts hanging from her chest above him as she braced herself against the wall behind the bed, and he could feel her body sliding back and forth, urging him on to greater efforts. Her pussy was leaking copiously, his tongue tasting the sweetness of her nectar, his mouth and face slick with her juices.

She slid back down his chest, her pussy trapping his cock once more against his stomach as she started to slide up and down, her lips split by the underside of his penis. As she slid forward he felt his cock jerk up and suddenly he was encompassed by a warm, wet feeling as he slid effortlessly into her sheath. "Jo," he warned, "I'm inside you."

"Yes," she replied, "where you belong." He felt her press down and his cock pushed up and into that velvet glove, her vaginal walls expanding to accept him into her intimate place. He could see her breasts above him moving in time to her undulations, the nipples now hard and he reached up to cup them, relishing their firmness as ever. It seemed to go on forever, that feeling of completeness, of congruence, and he could see that Jo was now becoming very aroused, her movements were becoming more vigorous and he had to put his hands on her hips to prevent him slipping out of her.

She was breathing heavily now, her hand mauling her breasts, then suddenly she dropped them to his chest bracing herself on straightened arms, the rolling of her hips becoming almost violent as she tensed and Tom could see her orgasm starting, a flush spreading across her chest as her pussy went into spasms, clutching Tom's cock, squeezing it between her muscles.

What Tom couldn't see was the watcher in the bathroom, hidden in the shadows, her knickers around her knees, one hand clutching her breast, the other ramming three fingers into her pussy pumping in and out as she came, a silent scream stifled in her throat as she watched Tom's cock plunge in and out of her cousin's pussy.

Tom rolled Jo off him, and positioned himself between her legs, guided his cock back to her pussy slipping smoothly inside her. He contorted his upper body and his lips found her nipple and began greedily sucking it, drawing it into his mouth, rolling it around with his tongue. He straightened and lifted himself away from her body, seeing her breasts sliding back and forth on her chest.

His cock was moving in and out of her like a piston now, and once more she was breathing heavily, her second orgasm rising inexorably in her. He slid his hands under her body, a bum cheek in each hand, pulling her hard against his rolling hips, forcing himself deep inside her. She came again, her pussy clamping even harder down on Tom's cock, setting off his own orgasm, spurt after spurt of spunk spraying deep inside her pussy until it could take no more and started to seep out of the sides, trickling down over her bum to the bed below.

Tom collapsed on top of her, breathless and sweating as he kissed her tenderly, kisses returned by Jo as she threw her arms around his neck, hugging him in tight. Tom felt the bed dip beside him as another figure slid into bed beside them. "Can I join in?" asked Karen, her arm seeking to embrace them both as they looked in surprise at her. Jo rolled off Tom and both girls snuggled into his side, their hands joined on his chest, their legs thrown across his, one pussy leaking onto his thigh.

As all three slowly relaxed into their post orgasmic glow, sleep overtook them and they slept, the night passing in a tangle of caresses, breasts, cocks, and bums. It was light when Tom woke, feeling chilly and sensing the bed moving rhythmically. Memories flooded back into his brain and he opened his eyes seeing Jo lying back on the pillow, her breasts draped seductively on her chest, her legs wide apart with Karen on her knees, lapping at her pussy. Karen looked over at Tom, "I can taste you on her," she said, licking her lips, then returning to the task in hand, two fingers sliding into Jo's pussy.

"How long have you two......?" he started.

"About as long as you've been fucking her!" interrupted Jo, "Did you think I didn't realise what had been going on?"

"Speaking of which," continued Karen, "there's a pussy here," she indicated behind her, "that needs some attention." Tom scooted down the bed, seeing Karen's arse stuck up in the air, her arsehole on prominent display with her bald pussy lips beneath it.

"I like the new look," commented Tom as he attacked her bum crack with his tongue, licking slowly up and down it. He could taste that she was very wet already and he lined himself up with her pussy, and started to push inside when there was a sudden cry.

"Just what on earth's going on here?" All three looked up to see Ruth wearing a dressing gown standing in the bathroom doorway. "I couldn't find you girls, so came in to see if Tom knew where they were."

"Mum I'm sorry," started Karen, "you have every right to be angry..."

"No, I'm not angry, but I am so disappointed in all three of you. Just how long has this been going on? And yet no-one thought to invite me to join you." With that she peeled off her robe revealing herself to be naked underneath. "Now move around and let me in." She surveyed the bald pussies sported by the two girls and added, "Looks like I might have to borrow a razor Tom!"