Dartmoor Summer with Aunt Ruth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen now had two fingers inside her, seeing Jo frigging her clit as first one, then two fingers opened her up and slipped inside. She found it strangely exciting watching another woman get herself off as she was doing, something she hadn't experienced since she was a schoolgirl. On a whim she pulled her tee shirt off, exposing her breasts, seeing her nipples engorged with excitement. Jo stared at her, then pulled her own top off, both women watching the other's breasts quivering as they strummed their pussies.

Jo's frigging became frenetic as her body started to curl up on itself, "Jeez, I'm cuuummming," she cried, thrusting her chest out. Without thinking Karen leaned forward and took Jo's nipple in her lips, sucking hard on it. "Fuuuucccckkkk" screamed Jo, her body thrashing about as her orgasm pulsated through her. Suddenly she was still and Karen focussed on herself once more, she could feel it building inside her, getting closer and closer then felt it surge upwards just as a strange hand pushed hers aside and invaded her pussy. Immediately she climaxed, her body thrashing as Jo's had, wave after wave of exquisite agony rolling through her, until it slowed and ceased, calmness once more reigning.

Both women turned to face each other, then as one their arms went round the other, their breasts squashed together, their legs entwined. Karen kissed Jo tenderly, "What on earth was that?" she asked.

"I don't know, it just seemed right," responded Jo. "I've never done that before, but I think I might want to do it again, sometime. Soon." she added. They lay together for a while, then rolled onto their backs, both wondering where this was going to take them, until it was time to move. They used the bathroom separately, giving each other space, then dressed and went downstairs.

Tom was already downstairs and he greeted them both warmly, pleased to see them for different reasons, He'd masturbated that morning, his mind reliving his experience with Karen on the way home from the pub the night before and was looking forward to another session sometime soon. "Are you feeling better now?" he enquired of his sister, "You're looking much more refreshed." Jo replied that she felt much better, like a new woman she declared.

The weather promised to be fine and they decided on a pool day, with a barbecue later. Karen offered to lend Jo a bikini as she hadn't packed one and they emerged a little later, shucking off their cover-ups. "Wow," said Tom ogling his sister, who went red with embarrassment.

"I'm a bit bigger than Karen," she said, "and it sort of pushes them together a bit more, giving me more cleavage."

"You could always take it off," suggested Tom.

"No way," replied Jo, "typical man, obsessed by boobs and bums. At least the bottoms fit me properly."

Ruth joined them, dressed in her own bikini and they sun bathed all day, frequently dipping into the pool to cool down, Tom hoping that Jo's boobs would pop out of their confinement, but to his disappointment they stayed well tucked in. Towards the end of the afternoon Ruth disappeared inside to prepare the salads, and Tom wandered in to check on the meat that he had offered to be in charge of cooking.

Ruth was standing at the workbench, still dressed in her bikini, her boobs wobbling most appealingly as she washed and cut the salad. Tom squeezed past her on his way to the fridge, his hands briefly touching her hips as he went past. He opened the fridge and checked the meat, assessing the time it would take to cook, then turned back watching Ruth. She looked up and smiled at him and he recalled their love-making session, the previous week. She'd kept her distance since and he wondered if she regretted it, but the warmth in her smile told him otherwise.

He went and stood behind her, then pressed his crotch into her backside, his hands snaking round and cupping her boobs. Bending forward he kissed her neck and shoulders, sending shivers down her spine. "I've missed you," she said, putting down the knife, "and especially that." She reached round behind her and found his penis, squeezing it between her fingers, bringing it to life. She turned her head and their lips met, kissing tenderly as his hands fondled her breasts. He slipped her top up and took them in his hands, rolling her nipples in his fingers as she stroked his cock.

He pushed a hand down inside her bikini, then through her crinkly hair to find her slit, already wet. One finger slipped inside as her knees buckled slightly. "We can't, not here," she protested, "someone might come in."

"We'd see them first," he countered as he eased her bikini down over her hips.

"Tom, we shouldn't," she half protested as he took his cock out of his shorts and rubbed it along her crease, but her body betrayed her as she pushed back against him. Leaning her forward Tom bent his knees aligning his cock with her pussy then pushed it in, finding her wet and ready. "Yes Tom, hard now, do it hard." Tom grasped her hips and rammed himself in her, feeling her meet his thrusts as she gasped with pleasure as he penetrated her depths. She had her hands braced on the worktop now, and both of them could see the two girls laughing and chatting outside, oblivious to the action taking place indoors.

Both Tom and Ruth found it immensely exciting and knew they would not be long in cumming. Tom exploded first, the sudden warmth pulsating out of his cock sending Ruth's passion soaring over the top and she came, her body collapsing onto the hard surface. Tom reached for some kitchen roll as he pulled out of her, catching his cum before it could fall to the floor, earning him a look of gratitude from Ruth. They looked up and saw Karen getting up, so quickly put their costumes back on succeeding just as she arrived.

"Need any help?" she offered.

"No, I think we've done all we needed to do," replied Ruth.

The rest of the day passed quickly, the barbecue was a success and they slumped in front of the television in the evening, watching some tennis from Wimbledon. Karen and Jo opted for an early night, Jo indicating she was going for a bath first. Once they had disappeared Ruth cuddled up to Tom, "Why don't you come and visit me tonight when it's all quiet?" Tom quickly agreed and they watched the end of the match then went upstairs themselves.

Once Jo was in the bathroom she locked Tom's door, she didn't want him stumbling in on what she had to do, then whilst the bath was running, she opened the cabinet to retrieve Tom's shaving gear, her earlier search not having discovered any other form of razor. She was sure he wouldn't mind. She lowered herself in the bath and soaked away the day, then when she was sure her skin was nice and soft she lathered up Tom's badger hair shaving brush and swiped it over her pussy, carefully massaging the soapy foam into her. As the brush passed over her clit she felt that familiar frisson and wondered what it would be like to masturbate with it.

Gently she shaved her week long stubble away, carefully getting into all the folds and crevices, then running her fingers over her pussy congratulated herself on a job well done. She was impressed with Tom's razor, much better than cheap old disposables, she thought. She washed his shaving gear and dried herself, then wrapping a towel round her, unlocked Tom's door and went back into her bedroom. Karen was already in bed, lying on her side, her head propped up on one arm, and Jo could see that her shoulders were bare.

Jo dropped the towel to put on her panties and tee shirt, noticing Karen's eyes widening as she saw her freshly shaven pussy. Karen lifted up the bed covers and said, "Why don't you just get into bed like that with me, that put-u-up must be awfully uncomfortable." Jo slid in beside Karen relishing the feel of the linen on her bare skin, freshly tender from the bath, and lay on her back, pulling the covers back over her. She felt Karen's arm slide across and a finger gently touched her breast, idly circling her nipple, barely touching the skin, then it skated across the nub, already starting to go hard. A twinge in her pussy and a little surge of pussy juice seeped into her.

"Careful," she admonished, "you'll get me going."

"Perhaps that is my intention," replied Karen mischievously, her fingers now toying openly with Jo's nipple sending shivers of delight through her body. "I see you've shaved down there, may I feel it?"

"If you wish," replied Jo as Karen's hand left her breast to be replaced by her mouth and her hand slid down over Jo's stomach to her pubic area. Jo was surprised when they did not stop but slid down to her pussy, running down through her already damp slit. Instinctively her hips lifted to increase the pressure and she could feel her lips parting as Karen's finger slid along between them. A moan escaped her lips as Karen started to rub her pussy, her lips still sucking on her nipple.

Waves of pleasure washed through Jo's body as Karen fingered her, she could feel herself getting wetter and wetter, could feel herself opening up to Karen's fingers, and then suddenly she felt two fingers slip inside her, parting her lips. It was too late to stop this now, even if she wanted to, and she knew she didn't want it to stop, she wanted it to continue until she came.

Such was the pleasure that she was barely conscious of Karen's lips leaving her breasts until the covers were pushed back and she realized Karen was between her legs, her mouth sliding deliciously towards her pussy. Lips met lips and a bolt of lightning flashed across her pleasure receptors. Karen was licking her now, her tongue tracing up and down her slit, one minute invading her pussy, the next flicking across her clit. She could feel floods of juice seeping out of her, flooding her pussy and wave after wave coursed through her body, sending electric shocks to her nipples. She grabbed them, tugging and tweaking them as her orgasm rose inside her, that warmth starting in her loins and radiating outwards until she came, her body convulsing under the continued onslaught of Karen's tongue and fingers.

Jo didn't know if she'd screamed or not, such was the fog surrounding her, but slowly she calmed, her senses regaining their acuity and she saw Karen, still between her legs, looking up into her eyes. She pulled her up and kissed her passionately, their breasts flattened together, Karen's legs astride Jo's thigh. She was conscious that Karen was rubbing herself rhythmically against her, humping her leg, she could feel the crinkly hair and the softness of her folds.

"Let me kiss you." she offered.

"No, I feel so untidy down there compared to you, I'll shave it and then you can," she said as her body continued to move. Jo began to press her leg against Karen's pussy as she moved, increasing the pressure and her hands grasped her buttocks, further increasing the friction. She was conscious that Karen was now moving faster and her breathing was becoming heavier as she humped her leg. Karen lifted herself off Jo's body and Jo's hands found her breasts, lifting her head to kiss and suck her nipples.

"Yes that's it, I'm going to cum, yes, yes, yes," cried Karen as she face screwed up and her body began to shudder, her humping now frantic against Jo's leg. Jo felt a sudden wetness across her thigh as Karen went rigid and she cried out "Nnnggghhh!", then slumped down over Jo, her body totally limp. Jo kissed her, then rolled her gently off, their arms wrapped round each other, their embrace warm and loving. In this position they slept.

Tom had waited until all was quiet in the bathroom, then an extra fifteen minutes, trying not to sleep, only hearing what he thought was an owl screeching, then as quietly as possible he eased open his bedroom door and crossed the landing to Ruth's room. She had left the door ajar and he could see light behind it. Gently he eased in, seeing her sitting up in bed reading as he closed the door quietly behind him. "I didn't think you'd come," she said, putting her book down and taking off her reading glasses, then pulled back the covers, inviting him into her bed. He pulled off his boxers and slid in beside her, finding her naked as well.

He wrapped her up in his arms and kissed her, his erection pressing hard against her abdomen. "I see you've recovered from this afternoon," she commented, her hand grasping his cock and stroking it. "This time I want it inside me properly, not rushed, with my tits dangling in the salad."

Tom slid down until his face was buried in her chest and began to lick her breasts and nipples, sucking gently on them. "Just a hint of vinaigrette," he joked, pushing them together so her nipples were touching and he could lick both of them together. He was lying between her opened legs and he could feel her pussy pushing up against his abdomen, wanting him.

He dragged his tongue down her stomach, past her belly button to her pubic hair, then through it to find her clit. He buried his tongue in its hood, teasing it with the tip of his tongue, rolling the hardening nub around, as her heard her gasping, then further down, his fingers parting her lips to allow his tongue inside her slit. All that hair doesn't disgust you does it?" she asked, "I know all modern girls shave now, but it just doesn't seem right on a woman my age."

"Ruth, I love you just how you are, anyway not all modern girls shave their hair," he said, thinking not only of Karen but also some of his recent conquests at university." He continued to lick and kiss her, alternating between forcing his tongue inside her pussy and flicking at her clit. He could feel her getting wetter, his face slick with her juices and could sense that she was now highly aroused, her hips pushing hard up against his face.

Looking her straight in the eyes he slid back up her body, his lips once more kissing her breasts until his cock found her pussy, then adjusting slightly he felt it engage, and slowly pushed inside her, feeling that warm sheath envelop him as her pussy walls tightened round him. Gently he started to move in and out, his hips lifting and falling between her legs. "That's it," she murmured, "that's what I've been waiting for all day."

He could feel her meeting his thrusts as he rained gentle kissed down on her neck and shoulders, kissing and licking behind her ears, feeling her squirming as nice goose bumps ran down her body. Slowly he began to increase his pace, pushing deeper and deeper inside her, until he could feel the end of her vagina. Ruth pulled her knees back changing the angle of his penetration and she started to moan as the sensation washed through her body, her fingers raking his back. Tom started to pump hard into her now, feeling her orgasm impending and as it built and built he forced a hand between then squeezing her breast, her nipple clamped between two fingers.

With a deep intake of breath she came, a muffled cry escaping her mouth as her body shivered then relaxed. Tom rolled off her, his cock still hard as he pulled her into him, cuddling her tight to his body. "You didn't cum?" enquired Ruth worried, "I know my pussy's not as tight as Karen's, but you can fuck my arse if you want, there's lube and a condom in the drawer."

Tom was stunned. "How did you know about me and Karen?" he asked.

"Well I know my daughter well enough to recognize what that silly grin on her face means, and anyway who do you think does the washing in this house, cum stains in her knickers and bedding is a bit of a giveaway. Shall I get the lube?"

"Ruth, much as I'd love to, I respect you too much, anyway your pussy is fine. Just give me a minute." Ruth looked him in the eyes for a moment, then lowered her head to his chest and felt for his cock, stroking it gently. Tom's head was still spinning, both about Karen and the offer of anal sex. How on earth did she come to have lube and a condom in her drawer, her husband had been dead for quite a while. There was no reason why she should be celibate of course, then a comment she made about him being bigger than his father flashed into his mind. Surely his Dad and Ruth, his sister hadn't....

His mind was distracted by lips closing over the end of his cock as she took him deep inside her mouth and his hands instinctively clasped her head. She looked up at him, "Back with us now are you?" She asked, eyes twinkling. She sat up and threw a leg over his hips, holding his cock at the junction of her thighs as though it were her own. She started to rub it, then lifted her body up and carefully engaging his cock in her opening slowly lowered herself down until their pubic bones were touching.

He looked up at her face, her breasts, still impressive with large nipples, so chewable he thought as she started to undulate her hips, rolling his cock in and out of her pussy, her tits matching her body's movement, drawing his eyes to them. Her reached up and cupped them as Ruth clamped her hands over his, pulling them tighter to her. They moved together, both relishing the pleasure from their joining, not hurrying, knowing that they would both achieve the release their bodies and minds craved.

Slowly their pace increased, Tom's hands guiding her hips, lifting and pushing as his cock slid in and out of her warm wet vagina. Their breathing became deeper as their movements gained momentum, both feeling the oncoming rush from their bodies. Ruth came first, her body stiffening as Tom felt her pussy clamp down on him. He thrust up into her, concentrating as he exploded inside her, his cum shooting hard into her pussy, then seeping out round the join between his cock and her lips, a creamy white froth appearing between them.

Ruth stilled, then slid off him, a soft plop escaping her pussy as his cock left her, her opening gaping momentarily, filled with white cum trickling down her legs. She snuggled into his side and was soon asleep, gentle snores coming out of her mouth. Tom lay there, his mind running over thoughts about his Dad and his aunt until he reluctantly slipped out of bed, kissing his aunt and briefly caressing her breast before creeping back to his own room.

Jo was woken by sounds coming out of their shared bathroom, she reached across to find Karen but the bed was empty and Jo remembered it was Monday and Karen had to work. She snuggled down under the covers again, remembering the night, firstly an amazing orgasm at the hands, or rather tongue of Karen, then a night of touching, caressing and kissing, all while barely awake. Her mind flitted in and out of sleep, not really knowing what was dream and what was memory until the door opened and Karen emerged from the bathroom.

She bounced onto the bed bringing Jo back to full wakefulness, turning onto her back and rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. "Got something to show you," announced Karen excitedly, throwing off her towel and straddling Jo's naked chest, "Look!" Jo found herself staring straight into a totally bald pussy, the inner lips barely visible, just a neat slit topped by a clit still shrouded in its hood.

"You did it already?" she exclaimed, grasping Karen's buttocks and pulling her forward.

"No time like the present," replied Karen, "I borrowed Tom's razor, hope he doesn't mind!" That was two pussies that had experienced a close shave with Tom's razor thought Jo as she drew Karen forward until she could kiss her pussy. She pressed her mouth to Karen's slit, parting her lips with her tongue, sliding it up and down as Karen struggled for breath. "I've got to go to work," she gasped, Jo ignoring her as her fingers worked into Karen's bum crease and toyed with her anus, pressing into her. "Mmmm," was the best Karen could manage as she found herself thrusting her hips forward against Jo's probing tongue.

Jo continued licking and kissing as Karen mauled her breasts, pinching and pulling her nipples. Jo pulled away from Karen and pushed two fingers inside her, stretching her pussy open then as abruptly pulled them out, her mouth latching once more to Karen's slit. Jo found Karen's bum once more and using her lubricated finger pushed it inside her. "Fuuuck!" cried Karen, her body now under attack from both sides, Jo could taste Karen's juices flooding out of her and realized she was close to cumming, redoubling her efforts.