Dash Meets His Daddies Ch. 01

Story Info
Dash finds out his old nextdoor neighbor might be his Dad.
1.5k words
4.31
7.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: The Secret

"Dash, I have a secret to tell you." Dr. Daniel Rodriguez, our old neighbor from my childhood home texted me suddenly. My parents moved shortly after I graduated university, so I hadn't heard from Dr. Rodriguez since I had been back for Christmas, seven years ago.

"Everything okay? Can I call you?" I replied, quite confused but excited. Dr. Rodriguez was the only gay man in our neighborhood. He lived a few houses down from us. I had a crush on him since I could remember, but I knew he was more than double my age, 28. He was always respectful but a little distant, so I never had the courage to try anything.

"Yes. Just please be in a private location." He replied.

I was in my apartment jerking off in one of my jockstraps.. The call came through, and it was surprisingly a video. I through a pair of gym clothes on, and answered the call.

Dr. Rodriguez answered the phone. Surprisingly, he was shirtless on a large boat with a captain hat on. A bit stunned by how rugged he looked with his gray beard and emerald green eyes, I managed to say, "Dr.-Dr. Rodriguez, surprised but happy to hear from you, what's going on?"

"Check your phone. This is you, you naughty boy, right?"

My screen popped up with a photo of me spreading my bare ass on the back of my boat. He screenshotted it from my Reddit fantasy group, r/GangBangDashRaw.

"Yes, sir," I panicked. "Please don't say anything to my family. I haven't..."

"Tranquilo boy," he said, "call me papá or daddy. I have two surprises for you," he said. He lowered his camera to show a massive, uncut cock leaking pre-cum.

I recognized his cock as one of the daddies that messaged me in my DMs a month back. "This is the first one. The second one I'll tell you in-person. You got any plans this weekend?"

I immediately got rock hard and back into my jockstrap. "Taking care of my daddy's cock," I said.

"Good boy." He replied. "How soon can you make it to Lake Oconee? Don't change your outfit but bring more" He sent me his location. 90 minutes if I left fast.

--

I arrived at a gated community that surrounded a cove. I phoned him, and he said, "First one on the left, park in the garage, it's open."

I parked and opened the door. Inside was the living room. He was sitting on his reclining loveseat in a checkered robe with a drink to his side. He got up and gave me a big hug, picking me off my feet. I forgot that he was a little taller than me at 6'3".

"Before I kiss you, I have to tell you a secret boy. I promised you I wouldn't tell your parents, now I need you to promise me you won't tell yours."

"Okay, you have my word. Could we go to your bedroom and chat for a bit?" I said eager to get close to him.

"Of course! I was going to suggest that." He answered He took me up a rustic staircase, and we entered the master bedroom with a giant King bed and a beautiful view of the sun slowly setting over the lake.

He grabbed my hands and said, "29 years ago, I did something I shouldn't have. I thought I was going to carry it to my grave, but after seeing your online accounts and going through a divorce last year, I decided it was better late than never, even at 68." He said.

"What are you talking about?" I replied bewildered.

"Your parents were having fertility problems. It turned out to be an issue with your father's sperm. They came to my clinic and your dad was in complete denial. He kept on belittling your mother and I with discriminatory marks, and he threatened me not to run my f*gg*t mouth." He started to explain.

"Sounds like him. My mom eventually told me that it was a sperm donor, but it was anonymous. I was honestly relieved by the news. She never told me it was at a clinic you worked at." I spoke softly.

"Well, I decided to get some revenge. I belonged to an underground gangbang group before I dated, Martin. I ran a classified audition form and collected sperm samples from many men, well gay men, and slipped it into the lab." He said while locking my eyes.

"What? How many men? Did you keep track who?" I replied in shock, but suddenly rock hard again.

"Yes, it was 40 men, all tops aged 30-50 with dicks bigger than your father who liked younger men. I was the first. I have a file with all the info and I'm in contact with 27 of them"

"You're being serious?" I asked, not really able to believe the news I just heard.

"Yes, please forgive me, Dash." He said. I understand if you want to go.

"I won't tell anyone as long as I can know who else was involved. This sounds like my fantasy come to life. Can you film us and share it with all of them saying your son is ready. Can I kiss you now?" I kissed my daddy passionately and felt his beard against me. I started to feel his cock, and it had to be at least 10 inches and rock hard. "Why did you wait this long to say something?"

"I met Martin through the group in London, and he convinced me to stay quiet. I'm glad you're not mad, and you even want to film, boy?" He said with a smile. "You really are my son. Wear your jockstrap and let's go downstairs to the deck and walk out to the boat."

We stepped outside and walked down to a deck with a private dock and boat big enough for 20 people. We entered the interior and it was a customized sex room styled in black with a bar, loveseat with a center cushion, sling, bed, and wide screen TVs on both ends. Mirrors adorned the side with the bar and faded out glass on the other side. There were four other men waiting, one with a camera in hand.

"Ready to follow daddy's orders." My lead daddy said.

"Yes, sir." I said as he grabbed my ass.

The TVs flipped on and it showed me and him. 

"First, I get you all to myself while they watch," He said. "Get on your knees and get on that cushion." He dropped his boating shorts and whipped out his beautiful uncut Latin daddy cock. "Look me in the eyes and deepthroat me." He ordered. I did as told. He was leaking precum that tasted so sweet in my mouth. "I'm known as Daddy Doc or just Doc between your daddies. I'm the master organizer of your creation. The other men will tell you who they are when I'm inside you and I give them permission. You are to deepthroat and look each one of your Daddies in the eyes." He pulled his massive cock out of my mouth to give me time to answer.

"Yes, papá." He leaned into kiss me then pulled me onto the empty side of the couch. "Sit on my face and keep gagging on daddy's cock. Cuz, Tio, and Cam, you can get naked." Three daddy dicks all bigger than my 8 inch cock were pulled out. Cuz and Tio were uncut latinos and Cam was a white guy with a thick, cut cock with a striking pink tip.

"Get up and show off your hole missionary." I did as I was told. 

Doc gave me a big spanking and ordered me again. "Deepthroat and look papá in the eyes." His cock entered my throat so seamlessly. "They each get a minute to eat your hole and then we'll all spit on your hole for lube before I fuck you in front of them. You'll find out after I breed you the order of your daddies."

I kept deepthroating Daddy Doc and felt the experienced tongues taste my hole for the first time.

"You ready for daddy's big dick?" Doc asked me. He slipped it in while the other daddies switched to the empty side. He knew exactly how to enter smoothly, and I felt so at home that I was relaxed with him all the way in. He made love to me slowly, so I could adjust to his monster cock.

"Fuck, you're so tight boy. Turn over and look daddy in the eyes." Doc said in extreme pleasure.

I turned over and instinctively said, "Please breed me daddy. I want your cum."

"Fuck, you're going to get it. Ahhh, god you're such a good, handsome boy!" He said while shooting in my ass. I flashed him the biggest smile as he looked at me with his sweet tender eyes. After a few shots, he pulled out his cock and shot more on my hole, then fucked it back into me. 

"Turn around and show off that pretty hole, then suck my dick" he demanded 

"Fuck, that's perfect boy!" He said while spanking my ass as I switched positions. He pulled his big semi-hard dick out of my mouth and said "Ok, Cuz, you're up."