Dashboard Detour

Story Info
A Bottomless House Cleaner takes a dirty detour home.
1.4k words
3.88
6.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The leather seats are cold on my bare ass. I fire up the rental car eager to get back home and begin the 112 mile drive. The sun just rose but hasn't done much to heat up the car. Usually I'm picked up or privately flown but I made an opportunity to work at a photo shoot at a mansion last night hence the rental car out of caution. It will likely be a hot day and the spreading sun reveals a cluster of white clumps caked to the windshield. I close my eyes and get a vivid flash of my outfit from the party. A tiny maroon cut off leather jacket, my ass was ghost white with sheer panty hose stockings hiked up to a lacy garter. The client is the biggest cummer I've ever met and the photo shoot was completely my idea. We met during a photo shoot for my previous story Rabbit in the Hailstorm and out of all the cocks blasting me with cum that night from the top balcony, his was the thickest and went the furthest. It wasn't even close so I got his number and set up a private photo shoot for my duster dance. This time I wanted to try something new. My gas mask had extra long bunny ears attached so I could get a photo of me being ear fucked. It didn't hurt that he was hung like a stallion. So much fucking cum. Flashes of all that cum smothering my entire ass.

Back to reality and the white clumps of bird shit caked to the window. I search for the wipers but of course they don't reach. I guess it's my fault for parking under a tree. When I do have to drive I like to drive away in my cleaning attire in case they are filming me out the window or trying to follow me. Usually there is tinted windows but I figure I'm going home anyways why not drive all the way comfortable? No one will notice my bare bottom clinging to the frigid leather seats as I navigate the vast desert highway and prepare for the long journey. I have of course one quick detour. A quick car wash to avoid the rental cleaning fee.

I check the GPS and find a car wash not far off the freeway. 26 miles away. I get a pair of shorts ready but decide to keep driving without them. I can always cover up when I get there. Plus, the rental car has seat warmers and they're finally heating up. One side feels toastier.

I get another flashback of the party. A perfect hand print burning into my curvy cheeks. I always ask for one smack

only so it has to be good. Most clients miss or their hand slips off and it throws everything off but my tush still stings from the perfect spank last night. It wasn't actually a party only a staged party. Several bald slave men were arranged to stand and face forward in gas masks. All of their cocks were out but they were instructed to watch and not move. I saved 3 photos of me being ear fucked and they all came out amazing.

For the first I was bent at the waist leaning forward with my perfect ass perked up and both hands holding onto the massive throne. My leather half jacket is sliding down my back. He has a great grip on both bunny ears with one hand squeezing them tight around his massive shaft. The second photo shows his full cock and colliding over the top and I chose one where the cheeks are blurry and vibrating. The final image came seconds after he left the perfect hand print. My knees were quivering so hard combined with the forced sent me down to both knees but je didn't lose grip of my ears. He dropped with me and the final image is the aftermath. By duster tail is tight between my shaky knees perked up with my tight ass. In the final photo pretty much everything is covered in cum. The bristles, my sheer nylons, even the red hand print is completely covered and dripping down my long legs as he kneels under his throne.

I put my blinker on and turn into the deserted self serve car wash. It said there was a drive thru but its a run down dump. No other cars are around so I figured I'll run out find a paper towel and do a quick once over before turning the rental in. The first two stalls are empty and I try the third station and a rough strand of brown paper towel crinkles out. There are actually 8 private stalls total for cars to park in with a water hose and vacuum built in to each. I still have a buzz and surge of adrenaline in my legs from the night before as I'm half lost and halfway. back to my car a piercing car horn knocks me off guard and I drop half of the paper towels. I realize a dark blue SUV is pulling out of the final stall and out onto the road. Startled I continue back and look for my shorts. No wonder I got honked at I realize my bare ass is drawing attention and about to get me in trouble.

My heart slows down and I put the shorts back on the seat. The car is gone and who else wants a car wash this early? I flick the bird shit off easily for the most part but some parts seem stained into the glass. Out of nowhere a laid back voice makes me jump and scream out.

"Hey."

Noticing my state of fear the man steps back with his arms flailed up.

"Sorry about that, didn't mean to scare ya like that but we have full service included in the price here."

I scutter back embarrassed and slide my shorts on.

"Sorry sbout that. I thought I was alone."

I can tell he doesn't have much conversation.

"Dont be sorry. I hate to admit but me and the dude in that truck were both checkin' out your ass."

"Thanks, I'm coming back from work actually you'd probably enjoy my photos and stories."

I've already reached for my phone and am showing him the final photos. I can tell from his awkward hands he has a bulge forming he is trying to cover up. I show him how to find my stories and he types the info into his phone. I explain about the bird shit and that I don't feel like doing a full wash.

"Thanks! I'll be checking these out when I get some alone time if you know what I mean."

I look around and see there are still no cars. I slide my shorts to the ground and grab my mask and duster.

"Get in my rental car passenger seat take your pants off. Quick!"

What the hell am I thinking? He fumbles for the latch and hops in back whipping his fully erect cock out. It's nothing like the one I danced for last night but for some reason I was almost just as excited. I hand him my phone and order him to take a video.

I begin by dancing on the car hood and then I start using my bunny tail to bounce on the windshield. Hands back I swirl my hips and bounce faster. To my surprise this cleaned the final specks of bird droppings much better than the rough paper towels. I reach for the vacuum and squeeze the long hose between my shaky thighs. I hold the tip of the hose between my legs and just as he is about to blow I make contact with the open end sitting back so my back presses tight against his chest. I feel his heart pounding as I bounce up and down draining his cock into the black hole of the noisy vacuum. I wrap the slack around petite waist letting my maroon jacket ride higher and higher. I feel his body shaking and he slides out of the car pulling his belt together.

"Did you get a good video?"

"I think I got most of it but my hand got a little shaky."

"Perfect that's what I want to see. Can't wait to post it later. You're gonna follow me right?"

I drive away without waiting for his reply.

As I'm back on the road, about 60 miles to go, I decide to check my phone. To my surprise I have a new follower from a Username I don't recognize: Carwashquickie24 I smile and think to myself, I wonder who that could be.