How Jo had SUCKcess with SKYPEsex

Story Info
MILF Jo knows how to have SkypeSex with her cuckold man.
1.7k words
4.02
54k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton25
Anton25
136 Followers

HOW JO HAD SUCKcess with SKYPEsex

Summary - A "How to..."story, told with some dry humor, recollecting Jo's memories .

Codes - Humor, cuckold, Latina MILF, oral, big cock, 'dildos', Skypesex.

This story is an entry for the Pink Orchid Challenge, so please vote. Cheers.

A big thank you to Jimmie for having the time to edit this story at the last minute .

Having a long distance relationship is never easy. Problems of jealousy, feeling alone and missing each other are factors one has to deal with. Now this text is a 'How Jo Had Sucksex in SkypeSex' but...it could also equally have a title like: 'How to Keep a Long-Distance Relationship.' This is based on our experiences of bridging the gap of thousands of miles from each other. We want to share some of these experiences with you.

Be Inventive, Erotic and Have Fun.

My wife Jo did just that. She got me hooked, line and sinker. Every day she had an erotic dream she wanted to tell me. I know now, some were not exactly true, but me being a hot-blooded male, I believed every word she said. How gullible and in love I was. Jo wanted her to be the source of my eroticism. So, she was my porn. I didn't need it as much as before.

As time goes on in a relationship, one knows what turns your partner on. My then fiancé knew I was a cuckold, so her dreams didn't involve me as the main man. I was the character lurking in the shadows. There were all sorts of fantasies which involved her past: several lovers. They included Black Guys (BGs) and OGs (Old Guys). These were her inventive abbreviations. So have fun with it. Jo certainly did.

Finger SuckSexCess

Now the problem with a long-distance relationship is one cannot be there physically with each other. However, one can turn this disadvantage to an advantage. One can surprise the other. PLAY.

Jo had that uncanny ability to surprise me. What can one do when you do not have a penis? Well, your beloved has two (or three?!) fingers. That can be used in various places. Here in Literotica I can only show you readers the softcore versions. But I know you readers with sensual minds know other places for fingers . Jo usually showed how she would give a man a blowjob. She was very adept at this...

Food SuckSex

Now SkypeSex does not have to be in the privacy of one's bedroom. It can be outside in a public area like a cafe or restaurant for example. Jo loves chocolate by the way. So, what better way than her having a culinary orgasm while your man has a sexual one out on the town in a nice cafe?

A little piece of advice: hide your equipment while you talk/wank with your girlfriend or just turn off your screen. BUT remember it is a shared experience, so it is cool for your loved one to see you too.

Fruit SuckSex

Eating chocolate every time you have skype sex may not be the best solution for your diet. Especially if you do it every day. Jo recommends fruits and vegetables...Get your five-a-day and sex. Brilliant.

Now it is best to be at home doing this...Your lady might get A LOT of male attention if she does this in a public place.

If you are living in a very hot country like Brazil, you know how hot and bothered one can get. Jo found a way of 'killing two birds with one stone'.

Why not freeze your banana and use it as a sex aid or dildo? After freezing and taking it out though, it is wise to warm it up a little by sucking it...

Please note that when one takes your frozen banana out of the freezer, it is not wise to put it straight away into any crevasse!

Jo has had some wonderful orgasms with a semi-frozen banana telling erotic stories to me on Skype...while waiting for it to defrost.

"I was a student and I sit in the office of old Professor B alone...you know. He was an Old Guy..a OG! He says, 'I am a beautiful woman.'

Professor B also says his wife does not have sex with him for a long time. I feel sorry for he does not have sex...Then he kisses me, kisses me all over my body. He locks the door, then he takes off his clothes then strips me. Then he clears away all things on his desk and puts me on it.

Professor B took his big banana Cock into my pussy and FUCK me on his desk. "

One can try veggies too, but Jo does not recommend cucumbers. Too big. Carrots are perfect. They resemble a cock very well and they have different sizes. Jo told me once about an experience with her old neighbor:

"Mr C invited me to watch movie with him at my place. He says he takes popcorn. We watch movies together. I am tired, so I sleep. Then I wake to.... find him sucking me...sucking my pussy...and I come a lot. So much. Then Mr C.... fuck me with his big CARROTcock. Of course, I won't complain...I want to. After I kiss his carrot...and suck Mr C ...and he ORGASM."

Everyday SuckSex

Now sometimes, one doesn't have time for SkypeSex, especially if there is a time gap of four or five hours. One either has to do it in the morning or late at night. In the bathroom, there is no food. But Jo improvises as you see, and she tells me about her son's father (who is a BG). They had broken up, but whenever they met, they had sex. Her ex-boyfriend was then married when she had their child. It was not easy...

"We came back from the hospital, after I gave birth. It was a long day. My old BF...a BG ...he was tired too. I say I go for a shower. I showered for a long time. He wants to go to the toilet, so he comes in. I don't see him. Then I finish and he sees me with no clothes. He smiles. He likes me naked. He likes my breasts.

You see, I had no sex for a long time before my baby. I want sex with him. My BG, he wants too. So, he takes me, he sucks my tits like this...he licks and licks and licks ... .and I like soooo much. Then he says, 'I wanna fuck you.' But I say 'No...and No!' Then I suggest to him that instead I can lick and kiss and suck him,,,,his BIGBRUSH COCK. So, I do, and he has ORGASM .``

Foursome SuckSex

Sometimes it can get boring when it is just the two of you. It is easy to get into a rut and just tell each other everyday worries and complain about loneliness. So why not fly into the fantasy world of the Net? The possibilities are enormous.

One could try to have a threesome or Foursome? This is more plausible and easier on the Net, both to plan and implement it.

Just like in Jo's dreams I was the instigator, the planner of our erotic interludes. How did I get into contact with Jo's audience? Well, I came into contact with them on a sex chat site for Swingers. Here I shared the photos of a naked Jo to them. This was how one could organize a virtual "gangbang". Jo now had an audience of her telling two horny strangers in Norway her strange dream and not just me:

"I was with you, my love. Then two men you invite for dinner. They look like these guys here looking at me. We had a big dinner. We drank wine and chocolate. And this chocolate tasted so good, but it made me very sleepy...so you put me to bed...you take off my clothes and lay me on our bed...with my legs open...they were wide open ."

"Then you ask guys if they wanna go to the toilet, you know they will see me naked. Our bedroom is next to the bathroom ... So, they see our door wide open. They come into our bedroom and see me sleeping...with my legs open. They can see my pussy...my breasts.... And you are not there.... Then they take off their clothes and lie on the bed together with me. One each side of me. They are holding me, kissing me...my tits...of course I like this... and I wake up."

(The strangers were wanking their cocks ferociously at the sound of Jo's sexy tale, their eyes glued to their screens. They didn't say anything. Jo was also looking intently at them and telling her story).

"I say to them' PLEASE! Where is my husband?' They laugh and say, 'he is in the kitchen and he is busy ....and you are .... OUR DESERT! So they lick and lick my nipples like this (showing her audience).

So, I had no choice but fuck with them. All evening. And you...you are wanking in our kitchen."

I come a lot and they too...they ORGASM in my mouth."

The two strangers were still quiet throughout...that was until Jo showed the white 'semen' (coconut yoghurt) to them. They just had to explode with their white jizz dripping out of their excited cocks and onto their fingers making a wet mess over their tummies.

It was then, they switched off their cameras and said,"Tusen takk...Thanks.... goodbye!"

SPECIAL OCCASION SUCKsex

Now finally the recipe of Sucksex with Skype sex is to be practical. Sometimes one doesn't have the opportunity to meet at specific times. At Christmas, for example, most ladies have to shop. So, when you don't have time to Skype with your man you can WhatsApp like what all Brazilians do. Leave Voice messages and sexy pics.

And this was what Jo did. When she saw a typical Santa doll, she knew what she could do with him and to him...

*From the author, thanks for reading. Please either vote/comment or both! Cheers.

Anton25
Anton25
136 Followers