In The Navy

Story Info
Sarah makes Darren's tour at sea endurable.
897 words
3.5
5.4k
4

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seaman apprentice Darren Liu quickly shuffled into the private cubicle of his ship, the USS Antietam, eager to get on the satellite link for a video chat with his significant other, Sarah Brown. He quickly sat down in his sailor coveralls, plugged in his laptop, and opened his Zoom app. After being a dutiful Chinese son by contacting his family for a quick five-minute chat, he cut the meeting short so he could see his beautiful blonde white English lover; he was not that young but it had been a week since their last erotic video session and he missed their foreplay immensely, as any young man his age would.

Immediately Sarah's lovely face filled his Zoom window, her long blonde hair combed straight and parted at the middle so her hair fell along the sides of her face. Her lovely blue-grey eyes were covered by her glasses, and her lips were curled into a warm, yet still alluring, smile.

Darren felt his penis harden with desire; it seemed hell-bent on pointing directly at the gorgeous face on his Zoom window.

"Miss you," said Sarah.

"Miss you too, lover," replied an anxious Darren, who had unwittingly moved his hand to his groin.

Sarah leaned back from her computer.

On Darren's side of the internet, he saw her slowly reveal the lingerie choice she had made: a floral lace bra with shoulder straps complimented with a matching belt that held up her garters wrapped around her thigh and accented with very provocative tanga panties. He was now fully erect, with his eyes popping out of his head and jaw wide open in awe.

Sarah slowly kicked up to turn around on her bed, displaying her gorgeous long and toned athletic legs, as well as flashing the crotch of her panties to her Chinese lover. She ended her maneuver with her beautiful firm but lean round buttocks facing him, she bent her head down and peeked between her legs, smiling as she saw Darren touching himself as he stared at her lecherously. She turned around once again to face him once again, sitting on her bed, legs spread to show him her panties, then slowly, she slipped them off and tossed them aside.

"See? I spent an hour shaving off all my pubic hair because that's the way you like it," Sarah whispered in her most sultry voice.

At this point, Darren was touching himself, so aroused by Sarah's display he was unaware of his actions, just his need for sexual release.

Sarah then removed her bra, took her firm young breasts in her hands, lifted them, and licked her nipples. Afterward, she ran her hands over her breasts, down her torso to her loins, where she began to rub her labia lips.

"You have no idea how horny I've been waiting to be with you again," she whispered as her fingertip glided over her slit.

"I still haven't shown you all my cheerleading skills yet, lover."

She then placed her arms on her bed rolled onto a handstand, and spread her legs in the air so that they were horizontal to the floor, and her body formed a capital T. She specifically chose this move as she had to tense her core, so her abdominals flexed and were visible, as well as the lean musculature that had developed in her super-sexy legs.

Darren could only stare with mouth agape in awe; his hand reached into his uniform to adjust his erection. He twitched urgently in his seat, eager to be physically intimate with his lover once more.

"I'll be right back," she whispered and planted a kiss on her webcam.

Sarah disappeared offscreen, and for Darren, the mere seconds she was gone felt like an eternity, as he impatiently twitched on his seat and toyed with his erection to ease the pressure but not ejaculate into his uniform. However, when she returned, he could only smile.

She was now wearing a black slip, the front of which was a fishnet V down to her belly button so that the inner sides of her small but firm breasts were visible. The area on the outer thighs was also fish net, so her smooth, creamy thighs were visible. As she slowly turned on her bed, she revealed even the buttocks area was fishnet, proudly showing off her firm, hard, and lean buttocks and even the crack between was visible. She bent over, and her labia lips showed through the fishnet; the material rubbing over them caused her to sigh.

"Guess what, lover?" asked Sarah.

Darren just shrugged his shoulders on the Zoom screen, too distracted by her gorgeous breasts to think clearly.

"My period returned, and I've been on the pill for over a month now. I'm ready."

Darren looked like he was about to ejaculate.

"My dad is flying us all out to Hawaii to meet him while on his shore leave, and we will stay a few days more. We can be together on those days."

Pressing her fingers against her panties, she could feel them against her labia lips and continued to stroke up and down along them. After the fourth cycle, she impatiently slipped her fingers between the waistband of her panties and began touching her temple directly.

"By the way, did my dad tell you he wants you to join us for dinner in Hawaii?"