Date Night

Story Info
Paul looks forward to an evening romp with Dana.
2.4k words
4.08
9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another short story about Paul and Dana -- a married couple who are not afraid to push the boundaries of sexual pleasure within and outside their relationship. It's one of many stories I'm slowly piecing together about their sexual odyssey from marriage into retirement. In this episode, Paul eagerly anticipates an intimate evening alone with Dana just like the one my wife and I enjoyed last night.

If you are a man reading this, please pass this story on to your wife, or partner, for her reading pleasure. I appreciate all constructive feedback - especially from women who are my target audience.

.......

Earlier in the week, Dana and I innocuously marked tonight on the calendar as "date night".

We arranged for the kids to be at friends for an overnight. I've been thinking about what we might do. Dana will have been wondering what I have in mind. She'll have caught herself at work smiling while reflecting on what we've done in the past. She'll roll her eyes at my almost childish anticipation but be aroused by the memories of the animal like lust fueled within us by these nights.

Library patrons would never guess what the smartly dressed innocent looking woman behind the front counter today is thinking. In fact, they'd be shocked. If they were to look closer though, they'd see she's not as innocent as she first appears. They'd notice an extra button undone on her blouse discretely revealing the start of a tantalizing cleavage bordered by full, round breasts. As she reaches forward to take their book for check out, they'd see bright red polish on her closely cut nails. They may even catch a glimpse of the fine lace trim of a bright floral Aubade bra. If they were caught looking, they'd be greeted by her beguiling smile.

It takes time to shift gears from being a librarian, mother of two children and wife to a woman willing to push the boundaries of her sexuality. Normally, Dana's shy to begin. She warms though and, if I stoke her, she becomes hot. I mean, very hot.

When she arrives home, she'll agree, reluctantly, to lie on the bed naked and spread her legs so that I'm able to shave her smooth. She'll say she's humouring me. I'll leave just a small tuft of light-coloured pubic hair above her opening. She'll put on the clothes I lay out -- a black under bust corset, black thigh high stockings, black high heels and a black tuxedo like jacket with faux leather lapels. She'll tie her black and silver, large gemstone necklace around her neck and check herself in the mirror before coming downstairs to join me in the living room.

We'll have "happy hour" usually shortly after five pm. Her favourite drink is a dry German Riesling. She ordered "nine inches" once at a restaurant. She meant ounces. It was a Freudian slip. The waitress said she'd see what she could find. I'll have a gin martini, stirred, with a couple of olives.

We'll talk about some of the exciting moments we've experienced over the years. I might show her a few pictures I've recently found on-line and reposted on my Tumblr account. Or we might review some of the intimate pictures I've taken of her that we don't share with others. I have them secretly stored and sometimes scroll through them for my personal excitement when by myself. They continue to arouse me. I may even give her this story to read.

The Hasselback potatoes will already be in the oven. Part way into our drink, I'll get the barbeque going and put on the steak. She'll take off her jacket and come to the dining room table with her breasts on full display framed by the under bust. She'll be waiting for my reaction to the dangling gold and red tulip pendants. They'll be suspended on a black elastic cord pulled taut around the base of each thick dark brown nipple.

I'll pour myself a glass of Australian Shiraz. She'll have a second, smaller glass of her white. She'll be sitting erect, shoulders back, proud of the effect she is obviously having on me. We'll continue our conversation as my eyes drink her in. Occasionally, I'll reach over and drag the tips of my fingers admiringly over her breasts or tug on her nipples that are kept swollen as a pencil eraser by the weight and movement of the pendants. My lust for her will be palpable. I'll know by her smile, and by the way she breathes deeply, that she's enjoying my attention.

I'll remove our plates from the table and bring desert in from the kitchen -- something sweet for her, a few pieces of strong-tasting cheese for me. I'll pull my chair back from the table and angle it to face her sitting at the end of the table. We'll continue talking. I'll lean forward now and again to cup and feel the weight of her breasts or to pinch and tug lovingly on a nipple. She calls the feeling "sweet pain".

Looking down into my lap, she'll notice the bulge and dark spot forming at the tip. She'll look up at me with a wry smile. She'll be thinking, "Should I?" She'll rise from her chair and kneel down in front of me. Undoing my belt will be easy but she'll struggle with pulling down my zipper. She'll reach into my pants and pull out my swollen member. It'll be leaking juice at the tip and a cobweb like strand will wind its way down to my thigh glistening in the light.

Gripping me at the base as she would a badminton racket, she'll lean my shaft from one side to the other inspecting me before licking my crown clean and swallowing. I'll feel her lips wrap tighter at the base before her head starts to rise upward. I'll hear a loud popping sound as she releases me. She'll look up and smile then swallow me again and again. The sounds of her breathing and lips moving through the saliva she'll be leaving behind on my shaft will become louder and louder.

Eventually, I'll extend my hand and ask her to stand up. I'll turn my chair around and place the back up close to the table. I'll take her by the hand and lead her to the chair where I'll ask her to sit down facing me. She'll have a quizzical look on her face wondering what I have in mind. But she trusts me.

I'll handcuff her hands behind the back of the chair and ask her to spread her legs. I'll pull a chair up close facing her and sit down. I'll play with her breasts and run my hands up and down the sides of her body. Her breasts will thrust forward as her upper body stiffens and her shoulders pull back. If she doesn't keep her legs spread, I'll put cuffs around her legs just above the knees and tie them to the table legs to ensure I have unobstructed access to her inner thighs.

I'll lean forward and kiss her passionately wrapping my tongue around hers. I'll pull back. Her tongue will follow me and end up poking out between her lips. I'll grip her head in my hands, tilt my head to the side and wrap my lips around her tongue before kissing her again and again. We'll be out of breath.

I'll lean back in my chair and look down between her legs. They'll be spread invitingly wide. Her clean-shaven outer lips will have started to blossom in the heat by now. I'll spread them carefully to inspect her state of arousal. I'll marvel at her glistening juices. I'll run a finger between her lips up to, and around, her clitoris -- repeatedly. I'll look directly into her face to see whether this adds to her excitement.

She'll inhale deeply and close her eyes to savour the pleasure. She'll open them, look directly in mine and smile. Maybe she'll tell me how nice it feels. I'll carefully insert a finger up inside her and search for her button. She'll slump slightly in the chair to give me better access. She'll be wanting me to find it. I'll carefully insert two fingers into her sodden channel, split them into a V once inside and pull her gently toward me. I'll pull my fingers closer together and circle her spot slowly as I continue staring into her now distant eyes.

When she starts breathing heavily, she'll ask desperately "Do you have the Womanizer?"

I'll remove my fingers and trace the inside of her outer lip with my finger. I'll say teasingly, "I have it. But not yet."

I'll pinch her clit between my fingers, pull, release and circle -- many times. Her cheeks will be red now and her eyes will be closed more often than they are open. Her breasts will be raising and lowering -- her nipple pendants swinging wildly - as she breathes in deeply savouring the sweet sensation rising between her legs.

I'll undo the cuffs on her hands and thighs and lead her into the middle of the living room where I've placed the piano bench cross wise in front of the Barcelona chair stool. I'll have her kneel on the stool and place her hands on the bench so that she's on all fours. I'll position myself behind her, place my hand on her hip and take my cock in my other hand. Her ass will arch upwards instinctively -- inviting me. I'll listen to her inhale as my cock enters her from behind spreading her cunt lips and sliding further up inside her. I'll begin fucking her from behind -- slowly, rhythmically -- the way she likes it. Then I'll pull myself out and come around to face her.

Remaining on all fours, she'll open her mouth wide. She'll be no longer shy. She'll be wanton...lustful. She'll wrap her lips tight around my shaft. I'll watch her head slide slowly back and forth. It'll feel as though I'm fucking her from behind. I'll close my eyes and raise my head upward to better concentrate on the oral pleasure she's giving me. She'll be mischievous though. She'll know that she could make me cum right there and then. But I don't want to. It's too early. And she doesn't want me to cum either. She'll want my cock between her legs, and in her mouth, again and again tonight.

I'll move back behind her and rhythmically fuck her -- agonizingly slow for both of us while gripping her hips tight. I'll reach around and squeeze her tits as I continue fucking her. Every so often, I'll have to stop to prevent myself from releasing prematurely. She'll push her ass back against me wanting me as deep inside her as I can be. She'll wiggle her ass to signal how much she's enjoying my cock. She'll be wanting more.

Her only regret now will be that she doesn't have a cock in her mouth while I'm fucking her. She loves having her holes filled by two men -- pleasing them both, hearing their grunts and groans, feeling them explode inside her. She'll just have to imagine those times before when she's been taken by two men -- some times four. She will. I know her.

We'll go upstairs to our bed where she'll remove her under bust before laying down on her back. I'll straddle her face. She'll raise her head with her mouth wide open searching frantically for my cock. I'll spread her folds, hold them open and begin licking the inside of her cunt lips slowly and lightly. I'll circle, lock and suck on her clit as I feel her lips clamping down on my cock. She'll be in ecstasy.

I'll reach for the Womanizer and press it lightly on to her tiny button. I'll feel her breath on my shaft as her mouth opens wide in response. She'll clamp down again with her lips wanting the excitement of my meat in her mouth as she succumbs to the growing pleasure between her legs. Her body will begin to tremble.

I'll tell her quietly "Let me hear you!"

She'll respond immediately by releasing my cock. I'll hear her moan as her body begins to writhe. Then she'll stiffen and go quiet before she roars and gasps desperately for air. I'll remove the Womanizer, place my hand over her mound and press lightly. I'll feel the aftershocks flow through her body and hear her groans of pleasure.

Afterward, we'll lay side by side. Her hand will be wrapped around my cock. We'll kiss. She'll get up on her knees beside me, place one hand on my chest and lower her head onto my cock. She'll slide her lips up and down my shaft until she feels my body stiffening and my hips rising. She'll know I'm about to cum. She won't stop. She'll suck my warm salty cream into her mouth. She'll turn her face toward me, swallow and lick her lips. She'll smile.

We'll kiss. Her juices on my lips will mix with the cum on hers to make a sinful concoction. We'll smell of sex. We'll lie tight up against each other spent. I'll wrap my legs around her and we'll breathe as one.

The next morning, when she wakes, she'll start playing with my cock. She'll smile to herself as her man's member stiffens in reaction to her familiar touch. She knows me well. Once hard, she'll straddle me, place a hand on my chest and reach back to direct my cock up inside her. She'll lean forward with both hands on my chest, dangle her tits teasingly within inches of my mouth and watch me with a determined look as I feverishly try to catch one of her nipples in my lips.

She'll ride me with abandon proud with the knowledge that men still lust after her. She'll smile as she feels my first burst of cum spray inside her.

"I can feel you Paul!" she'll say. She'll slow her rhythm to draw out the pleasure. "Oh again!" She'll giggle.

When I'm finished, she'll lower herself on top of me. I'll wrap my arms around her and we'll laugh.

"Oh, you're such a good fuck Dana!" I'll hug her tightly.