Date Night

Story Info
A wife and husband seek sex with strangers.
1.9k words
4.44
4.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ManoLenta
ManoLenta
140 Followers

"May I buy you a drink?"

He's good-looking. He's my type. And he uses correct English grammar.

"I've already had two," I say. "That's my limit."

"My god, I've just met a responsible drinker," he says. "Well, may I buy you a ginger ale, so I can sit here and flirt with you?"

I'm wearing a low-cut scarlet silk blouse over a black leather mini-skirt. My demi-bra is cupping my breasts, plumping them like pillows. His hungry eyes feast. I'm sure he's hoping he'll get to be my designated driver. Twenty seconds in, and I'm already considering it: Lust at first sight.

"I don't charge for flirting," I say. "But, yes, I'll take a soda water. With lime."

He offers me his large hand. "I'm Rex." We shake. Warm and strong. I like it. "Jacqueline," I say, "or just Jackie."

"Which do you prefer?"

"Depends on my mood. I guess right now, I'm Jacqueline."

"Pretty name. It suits you. You look too elegant to be a Jackie."

Elegant. I'm feeling like an elegant slut. Rather than staring directly, we study each other in the mirrored wall behind the bar. He's tall and broad-shouldered and fit. High cheekbones and square jaw. Salt-and-pepper hair and beard. His bright gray eyes shine with intelligence and virility. I think I'm going to elegantly fuck him.

"You're married," I say.

He shrugs. "What's the tell?"

"Your ring finger has a pale line, no tan."

"Oh." He rubs the line as if he can wipe away the evidence.

"So your wife is at home, oblivious, and - let me guess - she's with your kids."

He shakes his head. "One kid. And actually, we've got a babysitter."

"Your wife is out, too?"

"On the prowl, just like me."

"Really. Open marriage?"

"We try to keep things lively."

"You don't worry about STDs?"

"I always...wear protection."

Right answer.

He's polite with the bartender when he orders. I like courtesy. He tells the bartender, "Vodka martini. Shaken, not stirred" and gets a laugh for his James Bond impression. He has a gorgeous smile. The bartender is gay and I can tell he thinks the stranger sitting beside me is over-the-top sexy.

"On the subject of cheating," Rex says, "Isn't that a wedding ring?" He taps my gold band.

I nod. "It came with my husband."

"But you're out alone at a nightclub named Lickity Split. I'm guessing you're not here for the free peanuts."

No. I'm here for the free penis. But I smile and say nothing. This nightclub deserves its reputation as a pick-up scene; in the first hour, I fended off three other would-be hook-ups. This one is a keeper.

Our drinks arrive. "To unbridled lust," he says and holds up his martini glass.

I smile. "To unbridled lust." His martini glass tinks against my cocktail glass.

"Does your husband know?"

"If our marriage were any more open, our guts would spill out."

"Perfect. I'm always grateful not to get a bullet in my head."

"You're presuming a lot," I say. "So far, we haven't done anything."

"Ha. Just sitting next to you turns me on." His gray eyes catch mine and hold them. "If you could read my mind..." He unabashedly adjusts his cock in his trousers.

"Not going for subtlety?"

The boldly masculine smile again. "Go ahead. You can look."

My eyes go down to the trouser bulge, long and thick. I feel a warm tingling wetness in my pussy.

"So you and your husband get a thrill out of sex with strangers. I'm guessing you get off again by sharing every detail of your escapades."

I shudder at the thought. "Oh no. We're both the jealous types. We don't say a word."

His eyebrows shoot up. "You're both jealous types?"

I nod. "Believe it or not."

"So the thrill of getting it on with strangers outstrips your jealousy."

"Exactly. Well said."

"Geez. That's skating on a precipice."

"Believe me, I know," I say. "But somehow, the trembling down in the pit of my belly, knowing my husband is going to have sex with another woman tonight, is part of my excitement about hooking up with a new man."

We sip our drinks. The soda water fizzes on my tongue.

"So how is it with you and your wife? Sex with strangers."

"You've already described us. We're too jealous, so it's all top secret."

"Huh." I shake my head in genuine wonder. "Human mating behavior. We're mysterious animals."

He grins and lifts his martini glass in a second toast. "To our mysterious mating behavior!"

I laugh and clink his glass with mine.

"I just had a crazy thought," he says.

"Ha. It just now came to me, too."

"Well, if your husband and my wife do hook-up tonight, he's one lucky dude."

"She's good in bed?"

"Way better than 'good.' Cross an angel with a devil and turn on some soulful jazz. Hope your husband's got lots of stamina."

"Like a stallion."

"Let's get back to us." He places his big hand in the small of my back, just grazing the upper curve of my ass. "You're unreasonably sexy."

"Not sure what that means, but it sounds nice."

"Figure that evolution has to fashion women who are sexy enough to attract a mate. Or the species dies. Beyond 'sexy enough' starts to get unreasonable. You're way hotter than necessary. You're luxuriously sexy."

There's that gorgeous smile. "Thanks for the compliment."

His big warm hand is making my pussy purr. Sitting on the bar stool has hiked up my mini-skirt, and I can faintly smell my sex. I have the mad thought to dip a finger into my wet pussy and then hold my fragrant finger up to his nose. But I don't do it. Why aren't women as bold as men? Because it scares men. Would it scare him if I were that bold?

I glance left and right at the long polished wooden bar. Just people sipping their drinks and minding their own flirtations. Hell, I'm going to do it. I want to see if this hunk is brave enough to handle a wild woman. I slide two fingers through the leg hole of my panties and gather a gloop of pussy lube. I lean toward him and hold my perfume under his nose.

His eyes grow big and he sniffs deeply, then grabs my hand and puts his mouth over my fingers, sucking them clean. "Good god, Jacqueline! That's what I mean by unreasonably sexy."

I feel a little gush soak my panties. I stand up. "Ready to go?"

He stands and takes my hand. "My place." He starts to lead me toward the exit, then he changes his mind and detours toward a hallway at the far side of the lounge.

"Wait," I say. "Where are we going?"

"My home is a 40 minute drive," he says. "I can't wait that long." Inside the hallway he starts to pull me into the men's room.

I draw back. "Forget it. Not in there."

"What if we fuck in the women's room?"

I shake my head. "Not going to happen."

His handsome face looks so downcast it's comical.

"How about if I give you head on the way to your place?"

"Deal." He spins on his feet and nearly drags me to the exit.

His Tesla is roomy in front. I'm resting my head on his muscular thigh. Yes, his hand predicted the size of his cock. I adore the smell of his manhood. Mmmm, I could bathe in the dark scent. I press my mouth down over just the head and work my tongue around and around its contours. He moans. I push my mouth down the veiny shaft, then I slide my pursed lips back up over the thick ridge of the head, fluttering my tongue at the tip. I push my mouth down again. My hand is stroking in rhythm with my bobbing mouth. I love the feel of his warm skin gliding over the dense, engorged core.

His thigh tightens and his cock swells even thicker, so I back off, still holding his cock but not stroking or sucking. We're only 10 minutes into the drive to his place. I want this to last.

His breathing calms a bit, and I resume my pleasuring. His pre-cum tastes sweet. I can feel his heart pulse through his heavy cock. Each time he gets close to exploding, I back off. I'm an artist; I'm going to time this just right.

Listening to his gasps and moans, and feeling my pussy leaking down my thigh, I scoff at the expression, "Eatin' ain't cheatin'!" If having another man's cock stuffed inside your mouth like a fat salami isn't sexual infidelity, what is? Or, from the other end of the cock, is the man a loyal mate as long as he only fucks the other woman's mouth?

Something takes me over, and now I've got the irresistible urge to deep throat this beautiful, good-smelling male. It's going to take a lot of thick saliva. But I can do it. I can do it.

Thirty-five minutes into the drive, Rex is panting; he belongs to me. I'm in an almost trancelike space of arousal. I do it; I swallow his cock down my throat, pushing my mouth onto him until my lower lip mashes against his balls. My eyes freely water, but it thrills me. Even when I gag, it feels like a mini-orgasm.

The Tesla comes to a stop and he turns off the electric motor. I keep bobbing my head, pushing my throat onto his hard knob, letting it stretch my pharynx wide open as I swallow it down my gullet again and again, pressing my lips to the base.

"Oh, I'm coming!" he cries. "I'm gonna... Ah! Ah! Ahhhhhh!" He grabs my head in both his hands and shoves my mouth down onto his cock to stay lodged in my throat as he explodes. "Ahhhhh. Ohhhhh my fucking god! Jacqueline!"

His cock spasms in my throat, pumping cum. Just before his cock stops jerking, he pulls free of my throat, and I get to savor the last spurts and dribbles on my tongue.

It takes a few minutes for his breathing to settle. I sit up. We're in the circular driveway of a brick townhouse. He stuffs himself back inside his boxer briefs, tugs up his slacks and buckles the belt.

"Let's go in," he says. He gets out and strides around to my side of the car and opens my door. He's impatient for phase two of our hook-up.

It's a lovely home. A college-aged woman meets us in the foyer. "Hi, Jackie. Hi Rex. Tara is sound asleep."

"Thanks, Darcie," I say. "We really appreciate you as a babysitter."

"Anytime," she says. "Did you enjoy your date?"

"It was fun, yeah." I hand her 50 bucks, plus a generous tip.

"Like I said, call me anytime. I love your kid. We had a tea-party. She's adorable."

Rex is already steering me toward the upstairs bedroom and the babysitter picks up on our tangible erotic energy. Or maybe she smells sex all over me. She blushes. "Have a...good night," she says, and hurries to the door with her book bag.

In the bedroom, my husband gets out our favorite vibrator and a bottle of lube and sets them on the night table next to his wedding ring. He hurriedly strips off his clothes. I'm already nude, bent over the bed with my round ass jutting up eagerly.

"Don't go easy on me," I say with a shaky voice. "Fuck me like we've never met."

ManoLenta
ManoLenta
140 Followers