All Comments on 'Date Night Ch. 02'

by HighLumin

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice continuation

Having read part one, I immediately had to move on to part 2, and I wasn’t left disappointed at all. The author has a good general grasp of language and pacing. The story is very well written and exciting to read as this human wife submits to her primal need. I even got those few extra “anatomical” descriptions I’d been craving in part 1 which was a great little bonus!

My only minor gripes are that there is (in my opinion) a slight overuse of the word “smirk/smirking” etc. It was similar in part 1 and seems to be something of a habit or “go-to” term the author slips into using. Either that or everyone does actually smirk as a default in this world. Also, the idea that human women submitting to and being red by beast cock (certainly a sexy idea to be sure) as “the natural order of things” is really explicitly hammered home. The subject of the writing and the events male it clear enough that the author (and eventually the protagonists) think that it is a beasts “right” to claim human pussy, “as it should be” claimed. Explicitly stating this idea one or twice would be okay, but “as it should be” appears repetitively in the text, which I personally found to be labouring the point just a tad.

I would I’ve loved Elliot to have resisted just a little at first, still clinging to the notions of morality and obligation, despite her anger and rising frustration and pheromone induced need, whilst Damien enjoyed teasing her more and more before “making his move.” They said the text is reasonably long (tho it doesn’t feel it when reading) and maybe the author can be forgiven for cutting out the “tease” and going straight to lusty submission on the human woman’s part, in the interests of moving the action along.

I love how Elliot’s conflicted emotions are dealt with in the aftermath. That feeling of residual lust, shame and guilt will be familiar to many a cheating woman, as will the “reminder” of what she has done given by the throb of a slightly bruised pussy. I also loved to little nod to cuck-culture that was the cum splattered gift/jewellery.

Can’t wait for part 3!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHighLumin@HighLumin
If you enjoy my stories, feel free to check out my profiles on Archive of Our Own and Hentai Foundry under the same name, HighLumin, where I'm able to post more stories that can't quite make it on this site.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES