Date Night Pt. 03

Story Info
The hypnotic influence is removed. Or so he hopes.
3.6k words
4.65
5.9k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/19/2023
Created 12/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

Kyle woke up to the sound of his mother coming in the front door from work. "Hey, mom. Shift end early for you?"

His mother set her keys on the table and turned to see her son getting up from the couch, "Yeah the one line went down and when they couldn't get it running again quickly they decided to send us home. We'll be making that up tonight, thought. Did you fall asleep on the couch again?"

"What makes you think that?"

"The couch, the covers, the TV still on," his mother chuckled. "Not great detective work needed there."

"Ok you caught me. But at least I apparently didn't stay up late," Kyle laughed. "You want some breakfast or just heading to bed?"

"I'll get something later. Right now some extra sleep is sounding a lot better than food."

"Alright. I'll keep it down getting ready for school." Kyle jumped slightly as the alarm in his bedroom went off, announcing that it was time to get up for school. "well isn't that just timing."

His mother laughed lightly and headed down the hall to her bedroom, "Have a good day at school."

"Thanks, mom I will," Kyle said getting up and heading into his own room to grab a change of clothes. A quick shower and a couple of pieces of toast later and he was out the door as ready to face today as he was ever going to be. He had made it no further than the end of his drive when a familiar car pulled up.

"Hey, Kyle," Kelly said, leaning partially out of the window. "Staci decided to be not a bitch today and offered to drive me to school. Want a lift?"

Kyle leaned down slightly and smiled at Kelly but couldn't ignore the look from Staci. She very unsubtly licked her lips and then spoke up, "Yeah hop on in."

Kyle opened the rear door on the ancient Chevy and slid across the seat depositing his backpack next to him. He watched Staci readjust the review mirror so she could easily make eye contact with him as she drove. They turned the first corner as Staci's smile became darker. "So you two hitting Tim's party on Saturday?"

Kelly stared daggers at her older sister and interjected before Kyle could speak. "We really hadn't talked about it yet, Stace. I wasn't sure if Kyle would even want to go." Kyle could tell that Kelly was mentally throwing death threats at her sibling for opening up this can of worms.

Oh? You were talking about going just the other day on the phone," Staci said slyly. "I am almost positive about that."

Kyle just sat back and decided that silence was the best defense in this particular conflict. He was pretty sure that bystander or not there was a good chance of getting hit with not so friendly fire.

"What the fuck is your problem? Why are you so concerned about what parties I go to?" Kelly yelled.

"I couldn't care less where you go. I just thought I'd bring it up since you were both right here."

"Yeah, you are just downright curious. You just love stirring the shit. Yeah, I'm going. And no, it's not with Kyle." Kelly spun halfway in her seat to look at the stunned boy in the backseat. "Hear that, Kyle? Since royal bitch here can't keep her nose out of things, let's just throw it out there now. I'm dumping you. You are sad and pathetic and that slim chance that you could have been interesting is gone. Don't call me, I won't call you and let's call this joke over and done with. Kelly turned back around crossing her arms over her chest and sat there seething.

Kyle sank even deeper into the seat, trying to not be where he was. After a long moment of stunned silence, he shook his head and started to get pissed. "I'm pathetic? He began. "I'm not the one jumping from person to person looking for the next thrill. I'm not just a speed bump to be driven over. Tell you what I am glad it's over because you have been the most selfish person I have ever been with." With that burst of confident energy released Kyle sank back into the seat once more and let the tense silence take over the car.

Kelly didn't even let the car come to a full stop before jumping out and slamming the door so hard the window rattled. "Go to hell." she screamed in parting and stomped her way into the school.

"Well at least you know what she had planned and just wasn't telling you," Staci turned and got a look of anger rather than the gratitude she was fully expecting.

"You just couldn't leave it alone, could you? We both knew it was over, and we were ok with letting it just fade but no, you had to make it blow up into a shit storm. Nicely done, Staci." Kyle opened the back door and got out of the car as well. "Sometimes you just don't think, do you?"

Staci sat looking dumbfounded. This had gone so differently than she had expected. "I just didn't want you getting played along like she usually does. I thought you would be glad to know for certain. So you wouldn't feel guilty when we do things."

Kyle stopped and spun back to the car. "You did this for yourself. This was all about you all along. What Staci wants. Well what Staci wants isn't what she gets. I thought you figured that out but I guess it's going to be a longer learning curve. Goodbye." Kyle turned and walked into the school past the sets of eyes watching the drama unfold and torn between curiosity and a desire to not get involved.

What had to qualify as the longest day in Kyle's life crawled past at a snail's pace. Apparently, though, he was the only one that it had any lasting effect on. Freed from the actual breakup, Kelly was back in full form and sitting on Chad's lap by lunchtime. So much for worrying about emotional well-being. By the time the final bell rang, Kyle was more than over dealing with people. He headed out of the school building making sure to head down to the football field and bypass the parking lot entirely. He was just at the edge of the shade cast by the bleachers when he heard the voice he was truly hoping to avoid.

"Hi Kyle."

He sighed and slung his pack down off his shoulder getting ready to face the inevitable. "Hey Staci. What do you think you are doing here? I thought I was pretty clear that I didn't want to see you."

"Yeah, but that was this morning. I figured you'd have cooled down by now and realized that I was helping you. And I was figuring you were looking forward to something else." Staci flicked her cigarette away and walked towards him.

"Yeah, well you figured wrong," Kyle said shifting to move past her. "There is nothing between us and nothing I want from you."

"But I thought..." Staci started in stammering. "I thought that when I listened..."

"You thought that when you listened what?" Kyle stated angrily but caught the undertones.

"I thought that if I listened, I could still suck you off." There was a slight hint of desperation in the edge of her voice. She sounded far less confident than he had ever heard her before.

Kyle was both turned on and terrified at this turn. Had he really done this to her, or was it something that was always there? You can't make someone something they aren't. They all said so. "Staci, we need to talk. Not here but we need a long discussion."

"At the park again? It was nice and private there."

Kyle sighed knowing what was on her mind. Part of his mind went there as well and was doing a bit of an internal victory dance that he had to try and tamper down. "Yes, the park is fine, but it might not be as active as it was last time."

Staci smirked, a bit of the old fire returning as she saw things coming to her way. "Oh, I think I can help it be just as active if not a bit more."

"So I guess we do just need to say stop and avoid each other completely," Kyle said trying to take back control of the situation before it really headed out of control.

"Fine, we'll talk. The park in an hour then?"

"Yeah. An hour."

Chapter 4

Kyle walked out of the treeline and towards the clearing to see Staci once more sitting on the picnic table, boots on the seat her butt on the table itself. Her foot was tapping up and down as the took a deep drag on the cigarette she had between her fingers and Kyle got the impression that she had been here since they talked at the school. He walked up towards her and was nearly at the table when she noticed him.

"Hey I was starting to think you weren't going to make it," Staci said. "I was thinking about heading home here in a few minutes if you didn't show."

Kyle chuckled, "First off it hasn't even been an hour yet and second there isn't a chance you were going to do anything but wait here for me."

Staci let the cocky smile slightly slip from her face, "Yeah, I would have just waited. But now that you are here, we can get down to 'talking' right?" She raised her eyebrows and let her glance very pointedly settle on his crotch.

Kyle walked over to the table and sat down. He set his backpack on the top and got out a small plate, a candle, and a lighter and set them beside each other. "We are going to talk, yes. And I am going to hypnotize you and get this out of your head." Staci started to interrupt, but Kyle cut her off. "Yes, I know you don't believe in hypnosis and yes, I know you say I didn't hypnotize you so if I didn't and I can't then there is obviously nothing to gain or lose by doing this with me. And to make it all worthwhile if you humor me and we play some hypnosis games I'll let you suck my dick. You get what you have been telling me you want and I am satisfied that you are doing it just because you really want to and not because of something else."

Staci turned and looked at him for a long minute. It was clear that she was thinking it over and seeing if there was some sort of catch that she wasn't getting. Kyle had been pretty adamant that she wasn't going to get things her way, and to now change that up so fast made her stop and try and see what she missed. Not seeing any trick in what he was offering she gave a big smile, confident that she had won. "Sounds good to me. You get a little play acting and I get some dick."

Kyle shook his head realizing that Staci was still firmly convinced that there was nothing influencing her in the slightest. There was no point in pressing the issue further he was just going to have to see if she would go under for him again and if he could take out the suggestions that had somehow gotten inside her brain. He ran the flame under the bottom of the candle for a few seconds slightly melting it and then stuck it to the center of the plate. "No need risking a forest fire in addition to all the other crises lately," he thought to himself. He then lit the candle thankful that there was hardly a noticeable breeze today. "All right sit down on the bench and focus on the candle flame."

Staci dropped her cigarette to the ground and crushed it out and then reluctantly sat on the bench opposite Kyle and looked at the innocuous candle burning between them. "Anything else I need to do, or just watch this thing?" Staci asked with a slightly bored tone. She wondered just how long this would take before she got to get into the real reason she was here, a bit of cocksucking.

"All you need to do is relax and watch the flame. I'll do the rest. Breathe in and out naturally. Just let it flow. Watch and see the candle flame dance and flicker." Kyle relaxed himself getting into a smooth induction routine. He let the words just flow out in a smooth steady rhythm while watching Staci's face for signs that she was responding to it. It didn't take long before he could tell her gaze was locked firmly onto the flame and she was more than just simply relaxed and playing along.

Staci let her eyes follow the flame's dance back and forth, easily slipping back into the same mentally relaxed place she had been last week. Kyle's words seemed slow and drawn out but somehow seeped deeply into her thoughts. She felt so relaxed and carefree. Nothing outside of the words and candle really mattered. She was really tired, and as much as she wanted to show Kyle that she could listen and watch the candle for him, she just couldn't seem to keep her eyes open.

"...and just let your eyes drift shut. Completely and totally relaxed. Sinking down deeper and deeper, following my words. Can you hear me, Staci?" Kyle asked gently.

"Uh huh," Staci slurred her reply.

"Very good now I want you to listen very carefully to everything that I am going to say to you. Can you do that for me?"

"Uh huh."

Kyle hoped she was deep enough to push forward, but everything sounded like all the books said it would. Here goes nothing, or perhaps everything. "I want you to think back to when you slept for me before. Do you remember when you fell asleep to my words last time, Staci?"

Staci furrowed her brow concentrating through the fog she was drifting in. "Yeah. My house. You were talking to Kelly. I looked in at you two."

Kyle nodded despite the fact that Staci couldn't see the gesture. "Very good. Do you remember what I said?"

"Want to suck your cock. Need it. Badly." Staci groaned out the last word eliciting an involuntary twitch from Kyle's dick. "Mouth watering." As if in response to the words that she spoke, there was a visible sign of saliva at the corner of her mouth.

Kyle felt his pulse quicken and shifted in his seat as his cock responded to the erotic words of the goth girl across from him. Realizing he needed to regain control of this, he tried to calm himself with a few short breaths before continuing. "Now I want you to feel those words fading away from you Staci. Feel that need and desire lessening and then disappearing."

Staci's frown deepened, "Disappear. But I like it. Feels good."

Kyle paused in his litany and let his mouth hang open. This was not what he expected heading into this. He collected himself and pushed forward. He wanted Staci not to have his suggestions influencing her decisions anymore. "Feel your own words returning. Your own likes and desires. Feel my words fading, and the real you remain." He repeated this phrase a few more times, watching as the frown disappeared from Staci's face.

"My choice. My likes." Staci spoke each set of words softly almost as if convincing herself that it was real.

Satisfied, Kyle began to slowly wake his subject back up. He watched the animation return to her face, and her eyes flutter back open. "How are you feeling?" He asked once the redhead was once again fully awake.

Staci blinked a few times, reorienting herself to where she was. She looked across the table at Kyle who seemed to be waiting for her say something. "I'm feeling good. Sorry, I think I blanked out for a second on you there. I mean I appreciate you going through the motions about all this, but all it was was boring." She stood up and stretched walking around the table to straddle the bench near Kyle.

"But you don't feel any different?" Kyle asked, confused.

"Yeah, I do. I feel rested and focused, so I guess maybe your little speech wasn't all wasted." She reached over and squeezed his crotch, stroking him through his jeans. "So now it's your turn to keep up your end of the bargain."

"But I thought. You mean you still want to blow me?" Kyle asked bewildered.

"Don't you fucking listen, Kyle? I told you I like the taste of dick and for whatever reason you get me off while I'm doing it. For me, that is win/win. I do what I like, and I get a big O out of it too. And don't you fucking tell me you aren't enjoying getting something out of it too. Cause I know Kelly wasn't doing a damn thing for you. This is my choice to do what I like. And shit at least you are safe." Staci leaned over and pushed her head into his lap brushing her teeth over the denim straining to keep his hardening cock in place. "So, are you going to be a man of your word?"

Kyle blew out the candle and shifted to stand up. He made a deal, and it did look like this was what Staci wanted, with no hypnosis involved. He shifted his leg over the bench and unsnapped and unzipped his pants. As Staci moved in, he pushed her back. "I'll let you suck me but it's on my terms not yours. You did seem to enjoy that, and since you cumming is something you like I think we'll head down that path now won't we?"

Staci smiled a wicked grin and slid her arms behind her back, gripping her own wrists. "I can get behind that."

Kyle leaned back and pulled down the front of his underwear, letting his hard cock spring free. Unlike before, Staci stayed back, waiting to be told she was allowed to indulge herself. Mildly surprised at her restraint Kyle reached out and fondled her breasts through her top, realizing that she wasn't wearing a bra. So much for being observant previously. He traced his fingers over her nipples feeling the rings hanging from them becoming more prominent as they stiffened. He watched her lips part as a slight moan escaped them. Feeling her nipples hard and stiff, Kyle gripped her rings, pulling and leading her down towards his waiting member. He could feel her giving just enough resistance so that he was tugging her down, and it was obvious she was enjoying the mild pain being inflicted.

Staci reveled in the ache from her mildly tortured nipples but was hungry for what was in front of her. As she lowered herself down, she could almost feel a voice in her head whispering words but she couldn't quite make them out. It didn't matter really because she was getting what she wanted. She had gotten to choose, and she had chosen to suck cock. As her lips slid over Kyle's slick and engorged head, she knew this was the right choice. She had been sucking his cock and she liked it. That must mean she had always liked it. As she let his fleshy shaft slip deeper into her widening throat, she knew that this was always the right choice.

Kyle tipped his head back as he relished the feeling of Staci's warm mouth as she began bobbing faster and faster. With the guilt that he had caused her to desire him fading, he began to feel her oral skills as if for the first time. The sounds coming from the sexy goth girl added to his pleasure, and soon he was moaning along with her. He reached under and held her nipples, squeezing them tight so that each bob sent her closer and close to the edge. Just when he couldn't take it any longer, he let go with one hand and swatted her curved ass several times. With a grunt, he felt himself explode into her mouth as she began trembling all over.

Staci felt herself nearing the edge with the sensations in her mouth and her nipples combining to drive her higher. The moment she felt his hand hard on her ass, it sent her right over the edge triggering the first wave of her orgasm. She sucked down hard as it hit and tasted the salty flow hitting her tongue as Kyle reached his breaking point as well. Staci couldn't tell if it was seconds or minutes before she started to come back down. She opened her mouth and let Kyle's softening cock slip past her lips as she sat up fully. "Now that is what I have been wanting."

Kyle nodded dumbly and leaned to the side against the picnic table. "That was incredible. I don't know if I have ever felt quite that hot."

"And you have been fighting it this whole time," Staci said, standing up and readjusting her top. She started walking down the path towards the little parking lot but turned when she was a few steps away. "And don't forget it because I know this isn't the last time we get to play. And you never know. I just might let you 'hypnotize' me again. It was kinda hot, actually."