All Comments on 'Date Training'

by danfred

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good that he wrote it all down. Now he can use it in the divorce. Beyond stupid.

howcumuhowcumuabout 1 year ago

wow what a hot story. i think it is true. well written

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

She should give you divorce papers.

You spend more time fantasizing about her being with other men than anything else. You keep saying how much you love her and then want her to break her marriage vows.

Hell, you even suffer from premature ejactulation….and at your age, no fucking wonder she needs a better man than you.

And clearly Caleb is better then you. He takes her on actusl dates, is respectful and complimentary of her. He’s twice your size and he’s bigger, stronger and a more successful man than you.

fisheronefisheroneabout 1 year ago

I can see both positive and negative future here. The positive is that he feels confident, but the negative is that this was better sex than he had with deceased wife. Lauren might eventually dump husband for the large tooled Caleb or turn husband to cuck and cage his tool. It is a dangerous thing to dabble into sharing with a man that might possibly bring more eroticism to wife than you can. This needs a sequel to find out where it ultimately leads.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your first story and this is what you offer!

collin4xxxcollin4xxxabout 1 year ago

Good story…. I don’t recall you telling her age, other than their kids were grown, and the men were in their fifties? By chance is she younger than him? Early 40s? Still fertile? Could Caleb cuming in her impregnate her? Is her sister even younger than her? Perhaps Caleb could become involved with her sister, while continuing to see and service her, and breed both sisters? Maybe give her one or two more children, and her sister several…

dana007dana007about 1 year ago

are there anymore chapters to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Naaaaah...writing is good, and you tried, but this story turned out like the other 8-billion cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hopefully, there will be a part 2. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope their is more to come...great story...ready for part 2

DunkirkDunkirkabout 1 year ago

Lauren needs Caleb to be a regular visitor to her pussy. He needs to fill her cunt in an ongoing basis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. Was she asking to go home with him when she was whispering in his ear?

Gmann006Gmann006about 1 year ago

Please no more chapters. 1 and done, I'll do the rest for you . She buys her husband s pussy cage fucks him senseless. There you got 6 more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Gotta keep the tension on her bro. You popped too early, get off that laptop and claim her back on that bed while she gives her view in detail. Plenty of opportunities here for more rounds for sure. Caleb cracks her sister next on back patio while you and wifey watch them

robertlrobertlabout 1 year ago

Great job how you built the suspense, built the emotions and lust. I wanted to get to it so badly but didn't want it to end. I'm hoping this isn't a one and only, they both (all three actually) deserve more.

syd_v63syd_v63about 1 year ago

Good first story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was very good. You definitely found a way to explain the husbands emotions. Very good indeed.

Try to ignore some of those rude assholes. They seem to be jealous because fictional characters have way more sex than they do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought that it just might be a decent story. Just another dumbass cuckold bbc story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And her cunt was ruined. The The UPS man was there almost every day bringing packages of adult diapers mops antibiotics. I never touched her again because I was afraid of falling in. Man keep writing this shit it's really great.

McDingelMcDingelabout 1 year ago

I think that you write feelings and dialog very well. LW has always been the toughest of categories here on Literotica. You can always count on the hardliners calling you worthless names, but, you made an effort and created something that evoked feelings... Whether those feelings that some of the readers have, they like; is beside the point. They reacted. You did better with your offering than those who just sit back, create nothing, then complain that they didn't like it. Cheers! Great effort.

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

SUPER HOT STORY!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn, this wad good.

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanabout 1 year ago

You have to continue this story with another chapter! Does Lauren continue to see Caleb and does Caleb screw her sister Lisa also? Really good effort for first time writing! Five stars 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story!! Always hot when a wife gets shared. She’s going to want that big cock from now on. Hopefully she shares with her sister what she did & let her get her pussy resized. It’s to bad she’s past child bearing days, it’d be really hot if there was a huge pregnancy risk involved. Please right a few more chapters on this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well done and well written. The dating thing has been on my list to write a long time. I think the ending was a little lame, you kind of abandoned the story. If there's a sequel coming, it would be nice to let the readers know. I'll mark it for a while and hopefully, you'll clarify the sequel in the comment section. Great first story. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

BS what a dumbass cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautifully written. Hope the story continues

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Old Jamal lives next door?

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop. In her own good time, she cuckolds her husband, a willing cuck if ever there was one.

FcksocietyFcksocietyabout 1 year ago

This is some really good work. Nothing over the top, no drama or toxic cuckolding and the characters have feelings and don't suddenly turn to narcissists psychopaths all of a sudden.

Keep up the good work sir.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyabout 1 year ago

As a fellow writer, I just want to tell you what a great first story this is. Yes, there’s a few bloopers, but don’t let that get you down. I have found it’s almost impossible to read your work and not find errors of some sort Once it’s been published. That’s why I find I’m always better off using the services of a good proofreader.

Once again a great first work from you, keep it up 👍❤️

P.S. I happily rated it five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

DrkmanDrkmanabout 1 year ago

Good story. The flow was really nice. Now what happens? Might be time for a sequel where she wants him more but later has to let him go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife also dates outside our marriage. She has a couple of steady boyfriend's and will always share her experiences as well as her cummy pussy with me, when she returns after a date. Although I don't date one of her black boyfriends loves to come by the house and have me suck him off. I love kneeling down between his legs and servicing him till he explodes in my mouth. All the while calling me a sissy cocksucker and a cuckold faggot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with Drkman's comment. It is time for sequel where she wants him more. However, if I were me married to Lauren instead of Danny. The jealousy would eat me alive and I would have to ask her to make a fateful decision. Him or me. Either shatter my heart and go be with him, or put an end to it forever. Her choice.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 1 year ago

I think one more date with Sweetie (Lauren) … just the two of them … then cross-train with Lisa to make sure it was not just Sweetie. Wish the racial aspect had not been used to have cheap access to a buncha stereotypes. At least that horse was not run too hard (except for the ‘bitch’ faux pas.) Loses a star for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More more more, what did that little minx whisper in his ear???

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Awesome story!!!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer11 months ago

Guys like this cuck husband just make me want to vomit. So, he does everything he can to encourage his wife to fuck another guy. Gets so excited she is taking him on "date" sessions, then finally on an actual date. Now that she has experienced his huge cock and the nice guy personality he has, she will want it again and again.

Why stay with someone she no longer respects and who just wants to get "off" on his cuck fantasy when she can have a total man all for herself. Then Lauren files for divorce the next day, so she'll be free to marry Caleb once she's rid of pathetic cuck boy. Cuck husband finally realises his mistake... but it's too late.

syd_v63syd_v6311 months ago

What an amazing story. I’m compelled by the characters, the writing is fairly well done, and the story feels real. Great job.

AhboomAhboom9 months ago

Oh my God, what an amazing story. Can't wait to read part 2 and hope your continue longer. With everything that's happening how can Lauren and Caleb not fall hard for each other.

This story was really good for beginning to end. Perfect length for this chapter and perfectly fleshed out. Your writing style is so good, you included the right amount of detail and descriptions so everything made sense and didn't feel rushed and each character seemed well written. Loved the moment with Lauren soothing Caleb as he came hard.

AhboomAhboom9 months ago

@LenardSpencer hahaha your comment seems awfully specific and has nothing to do with this story, you need someone to talk to?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The BBC fetish is more appropriate to the Interracial category. The readers there have a deeper appreciation for these newly minted black cock sluts and their cucks. To each their own.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spalding5 months ago

Not just sensuality, or expression of sexuality, but dabbling in love and affection. That's where it starts playing with fire – and the writer is a pyromaniac. This was definitely a hot story.

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another dumb F****r.!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You must have taken stupid pills before you wrote this shit.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Totally agree with Fcksociety!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous