All Comments on 'Dating a Porn Actress Pt. 04'

by MidwestConnection

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ManoBlueManoBlueover 2 years ago

What a let down, he has no spine just does what she wants

Patsy_PPatsy_Pover 2 years ago

Bit of a let down with the mother daughter interaction. It just happened with no build up to the incestuous nature of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story

SteveWallaceSteveWallaceover 2 years ago

Love this story. Plot. Great characters. Sex. Intrigue. Suspense. It's got it all, and it's well written. Hurray. 5*

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 2 years ago

I keep seeing the same inconsistencies in the characters. Brian is now shy and soon afterward very forwarding. I think the author should decide how he wishes his character to be, or shy or forwarding. He should be careful with the details: a character can't die in a car wreck in a chapter and of cancer in the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting that mother and daughter are sharing the mother's boyfriend. I look forward to seeing how the relationships progress. Be careful that you don't write yourself into a corner.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Will just see where this goes. The porn industry is the destroyer of thousands upon thousands of young naive girl’s lives. Let us not kid ourselves, who would glorify an industry that wroughts so much destruction on young females. Don’t forget what it did to Anastasia Knight.

3/5

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Great story so far... Curious to see if he turns out to be a cuck. Disappointed in him being a cheater with Denise and turning Mark into an unwilling CUCK!!!

Mrwonderfulll42Mrwonderfulll42over 2 years ago

I am really loving this story. It has a plot, along with great sex. I am looking forward to the rest .

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Love this story, hopefully it will have a happy ending. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This would have been a 5 except for how they treated Mark. Brian considered him a friend and previously expressed concern that Mark be aware and buy into the foursome. It was obvious that he was not. During the night, all Denise did was disparage him. They all disrespected him. It was disgusting and I would expect he would seek divorce. I hope that he gets a hold of the video and photos and takes Denise to the cleaners. In terms of the story, I will be disappointed if Denise comes to LA and gets involved with them. It's really too bad, the rest of it with consenting adults is fine. But ruining a marriage like they did is awful, especially to a friend!

InosolanInosolanabout 1 year ago

He's flying back? I thought he drove out in his own car...

Falstaff60Falstaff602 months ago

Yeah, they never should have messed with Mark and Denise's marriage, even if Denise was all for it. Christie seems to have no sexual boundaries. She really is sexually selfish, not caring who it hurts as long as she gets what she wants. She seems to love just sex in general and not necessarily just with Brian. She takes it where she can get it. I really believe Brian would be better off with Emily, rather than her mom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous