Dating a Porn Actress Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had a fun time, and as we were getting into Emily's car, Christy point blank asked Karina if she wanted to come back to Lisa's with us. This time she waited for an answer. I wasn't surprised when Karina said yes. I think she knew she had just made two new friends between Emily and Christy, and she didn't want the fun to end. Both Emily and Christy gave her a hug. They were both so excited. And so was my cock.

Christy introduced Karina to Lisa as the new Delmark girl. Lisa acted so excited for her, and gave her a congratulatory hug. Christy had been texting away on the ride home, so I'm sure she filled Lisa in on Karina, and what she had in mind for tonight.

We sat around talking when Christy said to Lisa "Hey, you're going to have to find your DVD's. Karina wants to watch us tonight. I thought it'd be fun to have a movie night. What do you think, Lisa?"

"I don't know. I'd be so embarrassed. That was so long ago. I'm sure we'll look so stupid. I haven't watched any of those DVDs in forever. I know exactly where they're at. You're right Christy, it will be fun."

Lisa, Emily, and Karina were chatting when Christy grabbed my by the hand and took me to our bedroom. She closed the door, and started speaking quietly.

"Hey Brian, I need your help with Karina. She's young and inexperienced, but she seems really nice and she's hot. I really want her at Delmark. I know she agreed to work with us, but sexually she just won't do much. She said she'd do boy/girl stuff, but she didn't think she'd do girl/girl. And she only wanted to work with guys her age. I need her to broaden her mind a bit. Billy Wright, a producer I just started working with, loved her pictures and was willing to work with her. But I need to make sure that she's all in, and isn't going to freak out. So I've already talked to Lisa and Emily, and they're going to help her get comfortable."

She continued by saying "so what I need from you is just to go along with us. She's cute, isn't she?" I nodded my head and said "fuck yeah she is."

"Who knows, you might even have a chance with her tonight. I bet you'd love to fuck her, wouldn't you? So just keep doing what you've been doing, and help us get her to get wild."

I was all too willing to help. Once we went back to the living room, Christy said it was time to get ready for dinner. We all crammed into Lisa's car. Christy, Emily, and Karina sat in the backseat with Karina in the middle. Christy and Emily's hands were all over Karina. Not sexually, but they were definitely touching her arms and legs.

We had a great time eating with Karina. She was very comfortable, and acted mature for her age. I could tell she and Emily had hit it off. We all had margarita's with our dinner, and Emily let Karina have a couple of sips of her drink. Karina was having fun. Emily told her that she was so happy that she was staying the night. She was going to have a night like no other.

Back at Lisa's house, the girls were ready to get the movie night started. Watching Karina was fun because I could tell she was so nervous. I doubt she'd ever spent much time watching porn. Emily was very comfortable with this whole situation. I was surprised she didn't make some popcorn. I sat on the couch in-between Lisa and Christy while Karina sat on the big chair between Emily's legs. Christy pressed play and suddenly some bad 90's porn came on. It was hilarious seeing Christy and Lisa with their big hair, and over the top makeup. They were so hot, young, and cute.

Lisa, Christy, and Emily kept commenting and laughing at the video. Karina seemed to roll right along with it. Again, it was pretty tame. The four girls in the clip just kissed each other and took off their tops. Eventually, they did pull their swimsuit bottoms off. Emily was laughing at her mom's abundant amount of pubic hair. At first, Karina was surprised that Emily was making fun of her mom and Lisa, but Christy and Lisa were laughing about it too. Also, I noticed Karina was moving her hips and legs a bit more than normal.

The next clip started with Lisa, Christy, and Jeff, a former actor who passed away. Emily must have seen all these clips before, because she wasn't surprised by anything. A couple of minutes into the scene, Lisa and Christy were already sucking Jeff' cock.

"His dick is so big mom. Who's bigger, that guy or Brian?" I instantly became embarrassed because I definitely knew the answer.

Without thinking, Lisa says "Well if anyone should know, it'd be you Emily!"

Lisa immediately knew she messed up. I could tell that Karina just put two and two together and figured out that Emily must have seen my cock before. She was smiling though when she turned back towards Emily looking for an explanation.

Emily knew that she'd been busted. Yet I have to hand it to Christy when she said "Karina, we all are very comfortable with each other here. It's not a real big house, so let's just say sometimes someone might see someone else come out of a shower or something. That doesn't bother you, does it?"

On the t.v, Lisa was getting fucked by Jeff while she had her head between Christy's legs.

"No, it's ok." replied Karina.

"Speaking about getting more comfortable, let's go to the bedroom and see what we can find you to where tonight Karina, and we'll come back and watch some more. The good stuff is just starting." Christy said with a smile.

With that, all four girls stood up and were crowded around the t.v. watching to see the ending. I could barely see around them. All of a sudden, they started cheering. I knew Lisa and Christy were getting covered in Jeff's huge cum load. Then the girls started high fiving each other. It was like they just saw a touchdown being scored during the Superbowl. Emily, Lisa, and Karina, went to Lisa's room, while Christy went to our room. Soon, Christy appeared again, holding onto some clothes and went into Lisa's room.

I pressed pause on the remote and just sat there and waited. I eventually flipped the t.v. to a basketball game. The girls were in the room for a long time. I knew they were doing something other than changing clothes. I thought about walking in on them, but I knew if Christy wanted me in there, she would have come out and grabbed me.

Sure enough, forty five minutes later, all four come out of Lisa's room wearing different color satin babydoll nighties. Emily was holding Karina's hand as they were walking back towards the living room. I could tell Karina was nervous showing her body off to me. She looked beautiful, and so young. Lisa and Christy were right behind them. Christy was so proud of herself, happy that she had found Karina. As Christy approached the living room, she lifted her nightie a bit to show me she wasn't wearing panties.

I stood up as they entered the living room. All four looked stunning.

"Doesn't she look great Brian?" said Emily as she was spinning Karina around so I could see her backside.

"She's beautiful." I said.

"What took so long?" I asked. " I was getting worried about you guys."

"We all took a quick shower." said Lisa. "But I took one with Christy while Emily took one with Karina to save time. Are we ready to start watching again?"

Lisa loaded up another disk, as Emily sat on the couch this time with Karina again nestled between her legs. Christy rested against the other arm rest, and hinted to me that I needed to go sit in the big chair. After loading the video, Lisa sat between Christy's legs, and had her legs on the couch intertwined with Karina's.

I hadn't seen this movie before, but both Christy and Lisa were in it again. This was a post surgery video. Emily even made a comment about their new tits. The video started with Lisa giving a blow job to some guy with a large cock. The girls were cheering her on, while Lisa sat there embarrassed. They all settled down, and were really paying attention to the action on the t.v.

I sat there, holding my cock with my hand under my pants. I kept looking at the t.v., then back at the four girls on the couch. Then I heard Lisa moan a bit.

"That's it Christy, touch me there. That feels so good. Keep it up." Lisa said.

I could tell Emily was rubbing Karina through her panties. Karina's eyes were closed while she was enjoying the attention. Soon, Karina tilted her head back and started kissing Emily. Lisa and Christy started doing the same thing. Soon all my attention was focused on the couch.

I was wondering in my mind how far all this was going to go. Were Emily and Christy going to do anything together and reveal their secret to Karina? Was I going to have the chance to fuck that young pussy?

Christy and Lisa stopped what they were doing, and started coaching the two younger girls.

"That's it Karina. Kiss her. She tastes good, doesn't she?" Lisa said.

Emily reached up, and pulled her nightie off. She was completely naked. I don't think Karina thought twice about Emily being naked and making out in front of her mom. Christy reached over and removed Karina's nightie. Karina had a great rack. Maybe a small C cup. But they were beautiful. Emily and Karina were still lip locked. As Karina sat up on her knees above Emily, both Lisa and Emily started working her panties down.

Karina's ass was so tight and small, just like Emily's. Soon, the three girls had leaned Karina back on the couch and had her legs spread a bit. Emily was the first one to put her head between her thighs. Soon, Christy had Emily move so she could have a chance to taste the new girl. Eventually, Lisa got in there also.

Once Emily was done snacking on Karina's young pussy, she came over to the chair, and had me remove my pants. She pulled my cock out from my boxers, stuck it in her mouth, and started sucking away. I'm sure Karina at one point would have looked over to see her new best friend sucking her mother's boyfriend's cock. If she was horrified at it, she never said anything. Of course, Karina was loving the attention she was getting from Lisa and Christy.

I couldn't tell if Karina was orgasming or not. She was pretty quiet while she was getting her pussy eaten out. She was going to have to be more vocal once she started fucking on film for a living. When Christy finished up, she came over to the chair to help Emily with my cock.

I'm not sure it dawned on Karina that a mom and daughter were attacking the same cock. Lisa no doubt had her attention elsewhere. But after a couple of minutes. Lisa stood, and pulled Karina off the couch. She held her hand and began to lead her over to my chair.

"Move over girls. Let's see what this new porn star can do with a cock." Lisa said excitedly.

I could tell Karina was nervous. I'm sure she wasn't a virgin, but I'm sure she had never had group sex before. Yet with Lisa, Emily, and Christy's encouragement, Karina took right to my cock and began licking and sucking. Soon each of the other girls was trying to get in there and have a taste of my cock. Emily stood up, straddled my cock facing away from me, and sat down on it.

"Come on Karina, suck his cock when it pops out of her pussy." said Christy.

Karina sat here on her knees, waiting and willing to be told what to do. Sure enough, my cock came out of Emily's pussy, and Karina eagerly put it in her mouth.

I'm sure Christy was happy that Karina took instructions, and did what she was told.

When I put my cock back in her pussy, Christy and Lisa were trying to force Karina's head onto Emily's pussy, which she willingly did.

Christy shocked me when she got her head next to Karina's, pulled my cock out of Emily's pussy, and put it in her mouth. I was trying to lean over the side of Emily so I could see Karina's reaction. She sat there smiling. Christy then took my cock out of her mouth, and gave Emily's pussy a few licks with her tongue. Now there was no doubt that Karina knew that Emily and Christy were a bit closer than most mothers and daughters.

Karina to her credit smiled in wonderment. This was all very exciting to her. I fucked Emily for a bit longer before she climbed off of me. Emily, Christy, and Lisa stood up and lifted Karina up, turned her around, then had her sit on top of me. That nineteen year old pussy was going to feel great. Karina was very apprehensive, but finally slid down on top of my cock. She was being encouraged by the other three to ride my cock.

And her pussy felt awesome. I knew I could cum at any moment, and I wished I would have had a condom. The last thing I wanted to do was knock this girl up. I knew Lisa, Emily, and Christy were all on birth control, but I had no idea about Karina. I'm sure Christy would have discussed it with her. She sure wouldn't want me getting another woman pregnant.

Christy must have sensed my coming orgasism, because she pulled Karina off my cock, and had her knell by my dick. Both her and Karina worked my cock with their hands and mouths. Suddenly, Christy started instructing Karina.

"That's it baby. Work that cock. He's getting ready to cum. I want you to swallow it. Can you do it? I know you can. You're going to love tasting him. It's so good. Come on Brian, let it go in her mouth."

I couldn't help it. I blew everything I had in Karina's mouth. She tried to swallow, but was choking the whole time. I could hear Emily giggle. I finished, and Karina lifted her mouth off my cock. There was cum all over her face. I thought she was going to start crying. Maybe because she saw the other three girls smiling, she must have realized everything was ok. Christy leaned over and started tonguing her face. Karina enjoyed the encouragement. Lisa and Emily moved her over to the couch to let her rest. Christy climbed up on the big chair to cuddle with me.

"Karina, that was awesome. Thank you so much. I feel so good right now." I told her.

"You did a wonderful job sweetie. You should be so proud of yourself. You are going to be a great actress. Wasn't that fun?" asked Christy.

She was cuddling up to Emily on the couch. She was smiling, but kind of had that look of shock on her face at the same time, like she didn't really quite know what just happened.

"Karina, you did great. You are going to be awesome." Lisa said as she pulled Karina over to her so she could give her a hug.

By now, the movie was showing some actress getting it on with the same guy Lisa was having sex with in the opening scene. Lisa and Christy started doing a play by play. We were laughing at the hair styles of both actors.

I got up because I was thirsty, and walked over to Karina, bent over, gave her a kiss on the cheek, and again told her thank you. I really wanted to recover and go again.

When I walked back in, Lisa was playing with Karina's tits while watching the movie. As I sat back down on the big chair, Christy gave me a big smile because she was so happy with Karina's performance. Emily, Christy, and Lisa were having a fun time poking fun at the movie. Karina was pretty quiet. I think Emily must have noticed because she curled up against Karina and started kissing her. Emily was grabbing her tits as Lisa was touching her boobs from behind.

Emily got down on the floor, resting on her knees, then put her face again in-between Karina's legs. It was so hot that I started getting hard again. Suddenly, Lisa slid off the couch and sat her butt on the arm rest. She turned Karina's head to where it was directly in front of her pussy. Lisa had to press Karina's head forward. I guess Karina took the hint and started working on Lisa pussy with her tongue.

Christy got up really quick, grabbed her phone, and started recording the three women going at it. She was acting as a coach and cheerleader, telling Karina to lick Lisa's pussy. Karina did exactly as she was told. She must have been doing a good job because Lisa was moaning hard and bucking her hips. After a bit, the three girls were all holding on to each other while sitting on the couch. Karina, maybe because of the camera, seemed a bit more confident. Apparently being recorded didn't bother her at all.

It was funny hearing Christy rooting on, and encouraging Karina while she was fucking me and going down on Lisa earlier. Christy really wanted Karina to work out. And from what I could tell, so far everything was good. Soon, we were all hanging out in the kitchen or going to the restroom. The girls had all put their nighties back on, and were walking around the house and talking as if nothing had happened. I'm just amazed at how caviler Christy, Lisa, and Emily are when it comes to having sex. And now it seemed that Karina had the same attitude.

"Alright, is everyone rested up?" Christy asked. "Okay, let's go to Lisa's room, and hang out on her bed."

We all took our glasses of wine, and followed Christy. Each one of us tried to find a position on Lisa's bed, and shared a pillow with someone. It was cool just laying there chilling. Christy eventually sat up in the bed, and asked me if I was ready.

"Ready for what? I asked.

Next thing I knew Christy pulled down my boxers, and exposed my hard cock. She immediately started sucking on it. I had seen Emily rubbing Karina's bare pussy with her hand. Christy pulled away, and guided Karina to me. She had her climb on me. Her boobs felt great against my chest. Soon, Christy guided my cock with her hand to Karina's pussy. Twice in one night I get to fuck this young pussy. We soon found a rhythm.

Christy was sitting next to Karina as she was fucking me. She leaned into Karina's ear and I heard her say "I want to play with your ass, is that ok Karina?"

I don't think Karina was capable of saying no to Christy at all. I couldn't tell if Christy penetrated Karina's ass with her finger, but I'm sure she was rubbing her asshole. Karina seemed to enjoy Christy's touch. I know Christy wanted to test Karina and she if she was up to anal play.

When my cock slipped out of Karina, Emily was right there to suck on it. As soon as she put it back into Karina's pussy, Emily started to run her tongue up and down Karina's ass crack. Karina never said a word about it. I was wondering if Christy was going to want me to fuck Karina's ass, but it never happened.

Christy had Karina get off my cock, then Lisa got on. Of course Lisa knew how to fuck. I could feel her pussy squeeze my cock. Like she did to Karina, Emily was all over Lisa's ass with her tongue. Karina didn't seem to be grossed out by anything. She was definitely a young sex freak. I couldn't see it, but I did hear Christy tell Karina to love on Lisa's ass. Karina complied.

Just like a couple of hours before, I was ready to cum again. I thought I'd cum inside Lisa, but Christy had other ideas. She reached in, grabbed my dick, then had Karina again suck me off. Unlike last time, Karina was attacking my cock. She wanted what little came out. In the course of an evening, Karina went from being a shy young girl when it came to sex to becoming a sex freak. And it was all due to Christy's coaching and Emily and Lisa's support.

It was decided that Karina would sleep with Lisa and Emily in Lisa's bed. I could tell Karina had a thing for Emily, almost like a big sister, little sister relationship. Karina followed Emily like a puppy dog.

Once I was in bed with Christy, she began to talk about tonight's excitement. She was thrilled with Karina, and thanked me for being so gentle and understanding with her. She said tonight was a kind of test for Karina, to find out what she was willing, and unwilling to do.

"That was so great. Everything I told her to do, she did. I don't think she hesitated a bit. She's going to need some acting practice, and to learn how to act more sexy, but she's got the sex thing down. I was so worried that it was all going to be too much for her. You, Lisa, and Emily did a great job making her feel comfortable. I can't wait to update her activity form. I think she loved eating pussy, and having her ass played with. Maybe someday she'll be willing to do anal and some other hardcore things. Plus, she showed up earlier today right on time. I think I love that girl" an exuberant Christy said.