Dating a Porn Actress Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa introduced them to Christy and I as Thing One, and Thing Two. I got the reference even though I'm sure it went over everyone else's head. Turns out their names were Nick and Sammy. They seemed nice enough, but were definitely focused on all three girls, plus Christy. They were at the resort with Nick's parents who were probably wondering where they were at.

I wound up sitting on the couch next to Christy while the two boys and the other girls were having fun. I was wondering how long it was going to take before the party was going to go to the next level. Obviously I could overhear all of them talking, and Nick and Sammy were laying it on thick, trying to get the girls to kiss one another. Unfortunately for them, Lisa was a bit wiser and said if they want to see her kiss Emily, the two of them would have to kiss. Everyone except the two guys thought that was hilarious.

"Fuck no we ain't going to kiss each other!" Nick said with Sammy nodding in agreement.

I knew Lisa was just messing with them, and it was all in fun, but these two dipshits couldn't figure out Lisa, and instead of just laughing it off, they both got kind of pissed. Lisa never really intended for them to make out with one another.

Sammy then said "We're not fags, and we don't do that fuckin kind of shit."

Lisa's facial expression went from smiling to a serious look.

"Hey guys, this has been fun, but we all need to go to bed, so it's time for you guys to leave." Lisa demanded.

"Why do you want us to leave? You don't have to be a bitch about it." Nick said to Lisa.

Right then all the good feelings totally left the room. Emily and Karina suddenly were standing right next to Lisa, nodding their heads in agreement with Lisa.

Nick turned back to look at me on the couch, probably looking for some support, but I nodded my head as I started to stand up and said "you two boys need to leave this room, right now." With that, Nick and Sammy got off the bed, and walked right past Lisa to the slider door. Sammy turned toward us and said "fuck you assholes," as he was exiting the room. Lisa was right there behind them, shut the slider, and immediately started closing the blinds.

"What a couple of morons!" said to all of us standing in the room. Emily went over to give Lisa a hug.

"I don't get assholes like that." Emily said, staring towards my direction. "They always want girls to kiss each other, but boys will never kiss other boys."

She was looking towards me, thinking that I would nod my head in agreement, but of course I didn't. I'm with 99% percent of all other guys. It's okay when girls make out with one another, but it creeps me out when guys do it. Sure it's a double standard, and if this makes me old fashioned and not hip, I'm cool with it.

"God, those two didn't know how close they were to having the best night of their lives. They were cute too. I really need a cock tonight." Emily admitted to everyone.

Right then, there was a knock on the slider. I walked over, moved the blind, and standing there was the couple from South Dakota.

I opened the slider, and the guy said "My wife Jill and I were walking back to our room when we saw those two guys storm out and say fuck you assholes. We'd thought we'd knock and make sure everything was ok?"

"Yeah, everything's fine, come on in if you want?" I asked. With that they both entered our room.

"By the way, my name is Brian, and that's Christy, my girlfriend, and her daughter Emily." Then I looked toward the other two girls and said "That's Lisa, Christy's best friend, and that's Karina, who works with Christy." Right then I just remembered that Christy told them that Karina was Lisa's daughter. The couple looked a bit perplexed, but they didn't say anything.

The couple introduced themselves as Marty and Jill. They were nice enough in the hot tub, so I thought it'd be fine to invite them into the room. They sat down, and Christy gave them some cups and poured them some wine. For the next half hour we all talked non stop about what happened with Nick and Sammy.

As the girls were sobering up, Marty and Jill started loosening up. I'm sure they were suspicious of the fact that I was the only guy, with four hot women, staying in a room that only held four people. Also, they couldn't help but notice that the whole time that we were talking, the girls did nothing to cover their bodies except with their two piece swimsuits.

Christy was pretty quiet the whole time, sipping on her wine, just listening to our conversations about the two boys. At one point, she stood up to go pee, and I saw both Jill and Marty stare at her sexy body and tits. I'm thinking that they used the argument with the boys as a pretext to try to get into our room to find out what was really going on between me and the girls. They knew that there was something interesting going on, and they wanted to find out.

When Christy exited the bathroom, she asked Jill to come sit on the couch with her so they could chat. Lisa followed Jill to the couch. Marty and I sat there chatting away with Emily and Karina. The four of us were laughing, and I know Marty was having a blast talking and staring at two hot young girls. I was glad that he was having fun.

Many times I looked over at Lisa, Christy, and Jill, and I could tell that they were discussing something. It looked as if Lisa and Christy were asking Jill questions. But they were all smiling and laughing, so I'm sure it wasn't anything too serious.

After a while, Christy yelled for Marty to come over to the couch and sit next to his wife. I didn't think anything of it, until Christy came over towards me, and pulled Emily and Karina with her towards the sliding door, where the three of them were having a conversation. I just sat there until Christy came back towards me and told me to join her, Lisa, Marty, and Jill by the couch.

"Okay girls" Lisa yelled across the room.

Both Emily and Karina joined hands, and walked over to the bed nearest the couch. They both got on the bed, and immediately started kissing, and fondling one another. You should have seen the look on both Jill's and Marty's faces. I'm sure Christy told Jill her idea of the two girls making out with one another, but Marty certainly wasn't expecting it.

Lisa and Christy were enjoying the moment, knowing that Marty and Jill were probably experiencing something that they had never seen before except for maybe in a porn film. And to Emily and Karina's credit, they didn't hold anything back. In just a few minutes into their show, Karina's face was in-between Emily's legs with her tongue going at her pussy.

The five of us near the couch were all enjoying the show. To my amazement, Lisa grabbed Jill's hand, had her stand up, then walked her over to the bed. I could totally see the nervousness in her face. I'm not sure she was expecting this.

Jill was wearing a blue, one piece swimsuit along with sandals. She was overweight, but I could tell that she was once probably smoking hot. Her hair was the same color as Christy's, but with grey streaks. I think for a woman in her upper fifties, she was cute. Lisa stood behind Jill next to the bed, and started to remove her suit straps from her shoulders.

Emily was focused on Jill, and as if knowing already what to do, pulled Karina up from the middle of her legs, and had her lay down next to her. Karina knew what was expected of her. Jill by this time was completely naked. Her tits, though not very big, were still perky. She was standing there, trying to decide what pussy she wanted to taste first. Emily motioned for her to go to Karina, while Lisa settled in between Emily's legs. Karina and Jill kissed, and Jill was soon nibbling on Karina's clit. This woman was old enough to be her grandma, but it didn't matter.

Poor Marty. In a little under one hour, his whole life just changed, all because he and Jill just happened to be staying at the right resort, at the right time, and having two idiots fuck up there own chances with these girls. He was grinning from ear to ear. Lisa, Christy, and his wife probably made his biggest dream just come true. I was happy for the guy. Christy was also loving the action, and making Jill and Marty so happy.

Except for changing partners and places, the action on the bed never stopped. It was awesome seeing Jill get her pussy licked by all three girls. I bet she had never been with another woman, and now here she was with three of them. She came multiple times.

Karina acted like a pro. She didn't hesitate at all. I'm sure Christy was paying attention to her, and reassuring herself about taking Karina to her first shoot on Thursday. Even though she's young, Karina was proving that not only did she like sex, she was good at it too.

Christy looked at Marty and said "Go over there Marty, it's your turn. Join your wife."

Marty walked over to the best, unsure of what to do. Let's just say Marty wasn't in the best shape. He was out of shape, and to me he looked old for his age, but he wasn't going to say no to this opportunity.

"Hey girls, what do we have here?" said Lisa. All four quit what they were doing and gave their full attention to Marty. Emily crawled on her knees to Marty who was standing next to the bed. She then sat on the edge of the bed, and started to pull Marty's trunks down. Emily turned to Karina and hinted that she needed some help. Karina, who I'm sure didn't want Marty's old cock near her, did what she was told.

"How is it?" Jill asked Marty sarcastically as both Emily and Karina were both working Marty's cock with their hands and mouths. Jill was smiling the whole time as her husband was getting sucked off by two hot young girls.

"This is the best!" replied Marty. The two girls pulled him to the bed where he laid down on his back. He cock was hard, but it wasn't very big. Lisa and Jill moved to the far edge of the bed. Emily pushed Karina, hinting that she needed to climb on top of Marty. Karina, the good student that she is, lowered her pussy onto Marty's cock. He had his hands on her tits while pumping his cock.

"Fuck that tight pussy Marty." shouted Lisa.

"That's it, give it to her. She has a hot pussy, doesn't she? followed Emily.

"Pull off his cock Karina. Let Jill suck it." said Lisa.

Again, Karina did exactly as she was told, and so did Jill. Jill sucked Marty's dick until Karina got back on. After a bit, Karina got off, and Lisa jumped up on the bed, and took Karina's place on Marty's dick. She unhooked her swimsuit top, and her big fake tits fell out. Jill put Lisa's right tit in her mouth. After a few minutes, Marty grunted and was ready to cum. Lisa got off of him, and with a couple of strokes with her hand, Marty shot his cum into the air.

Thank God Marty didn't have a heart attack. This was probably the biggest physical activity he had done in years. Christy went to the bathroom, came out with a washcloth, and handed it to Lisa so she could clean Marty up. Marty and Jill were thrilled with what had just taken place. The two of them were cuddled up to each other, laying in bed.

"Wow, thank you girls. That was great. What a great time." Marty said.

The girls were all happy for Marty and Jill. Emily and Karina were laying next to each other in the other bed. I was surprised at the time that Christy never joined Marty and Jill. I was told later by Christy that she wanted Karina to fuck the both of them. Christy still wasn't convinced before tonight that Karina wouldn't chicken out on Thursday. Now that she willingly just fucked two people who were almost three times her age, made her much more confident that there wouldn't be any problems on Thursday.

I was hard as a rock. All day I had been around four gorgeous women, and now I wanted to get laid. Christy knew exactly what I wanted. She stood up from the couch, took my hand, and pulled me to the bed that Karina and Emily were lying down on. They got up, but Christy told them to stay.

Christy and I started kissing each other, I pulled her bikini top off, and her beautiful boobs were on full display. We were laying down next to each other, when Emily came and started sucking my cock. She was going hard at it knowing that she was putting on a show for Marty and Jill. Christy pulled Karina's face towards her pussy, and Karina didn't hesitate at all.

Emily was doing great sucking my cock. She loves sucking cock just like her mom. I saw Karina get out between Christy's legs, walk over to Christy's overnight bag, and bring it back to Christy. I was too busy loving Emily's cock sucking skills to notice that Christy pulled out some lube from the bag. Christy had Karina get on all fours, while Christy got behind her ass.

Emily's cock sucking slowed down as her mom had her face buried in Karina's backside. Karina wasn't much of a talker or a moaner, but I could tell she was enjoying the attention of Christy's tongue. Christy put some lube on her finger, and slowly started inserting up Karina's butt. The whole time Christy was explaining to Karina what she was about to do. I'd look over at Jill, Lisa, and Marty, and see that they were totally focused on the bed next to theirs.

"Do you like it, Karina?" I heard Christy ask.

"It feels weird, but it's okay I guess." Karina responded.

Karina was grunting and moaning now, but she never complained at all. I could tell that she loves to explore sexually, and didn't seem to have any limitations to what she was willing to try. Christy was rubbing her clit pretty much the whole time.

Lisa stood up and walked over to our bed. At first I thought she was going to over for Emily, but instead she walked around to the far side of the bed, knelt down to kiss Karina on the lips.

"Are you enjoying having your ass played with? asked Lisa

Karina moaned indicating that yes, she was enjoying the ass play.

"I love having my ass played with, and even fucked by a cock. Are you ready to have your ass fucked by a real cock? continued Lisa.

"I don't know. I've never done that before. I don't want it to hurt." Karina commented.

"It won't hurt at all. Brian will be gentle. Won't you Brian? Lisa said, looking at me. I just nodded my head in agreement. Lisa had one knee on the bed, and her right foot on the floor. This allowed her ass cheeks to part a bit, and she backed her ass up to where Karina would have full access with her tongue.

Karina knew exactly what to do when it came to Lisa's ass. Judging by Lisa's moans, she was loving the attention she was getting from Karina's tongue and lips. Karina supported herself by holding on to Lisa's hips.

"Keep it up Karina," I heard Christy say as she continued to play with Karina's asshole with her finger.

There was some shuffling on the bed before Christy waved me over to get behind Karina. Her ass is so beautiful and small. Christy was on her knees, right behind Karina, slightly pulling her ass cheeks apart. Karina had stopped working Lisa's ass, and turned her head back towards me, looking at me with a nervous look.

I first took my cock and put it in her pussy, starting slow, then I really started fucking her hard. When my dick popped out of her pussy, Christy was there to lick it. At this point, Lisa, Jill, Marty, and Emily were standing on the side of the bed acting as spectators.

Christy put some lube on my dick, then lined it up with Karina's back hole. I placed the tip right on her asshole, then ever so slowly I started to enter. Karina had her eyes closed, while biting her lower lip. I went so slow, but after a minute, I had half my cock inside her beautiful ass. The group around the bed were encouraging to Karina, telling her that she was doing great.

Karina smiled with all the encouragement. I just let my cock rest in her tight ass. I knew this wasn't comfortable for Karina, but I think she'd do anything Christy told her to do. After a bit, I tried to pump my cock slowly, but it was a bit too much for the hot young girl. I pulled completely out, and Christy had me lie on my back.

Both Emily and Lisa had their phones out, recording the action. I didn't care, and I'm not sure if Karina even noticed. Karina straddled on top of my cock, and with Christy's help, my dick once again entered her butt. My arms were wrapped around Karina's back. We were in a rhythm of sorts. I wish my cock was longer so it wouldn't have popped out as many times as it did.

I think even Karina was starting to enjoy my cock in her ass. She began to smile, and was even rocking on my dick after a bit. It felt great to take her anal virginity. I knew she'd remember this moment, along with some others for the rest of her life. I was in a perfect position to cum.

"Can I cum in your ass?" I asked Karina.

She turned back towards Christy as if to ask for permission.

"Let Brian cum in your ass. You're going to love it." Christy said.

Briefly looking around, I could see everyone smiling. Without saying anything, Karina nodded, seemingly giving me her approval. I pumped several hard times, cum no doubt filling her butt. Christy told Karina what a good job she did. Lisa was there with a small towel to wipe Karina's ass and pussy, along with my cock. Karina collapsed in Christy arms, where Christy continued to praise Karina and her fucking skills.

Fucking Karina's virgin ass was kind of the climatic end to our night in Palm Spring. We traded information with Marty and Jill. They were so thankful and happy, and with that we said goodbye. Me and the girls stayed up for a while talking about our exploits. I held Karina in bed several times. She was very happy to be a part of our group. Eventually, we all fell asleep. To my surprise, Karina decided to sleep in-between Christy and me. I knew Karina was close to Emily, but I think she was growing closer to Christy too.

It wasn't the best sleep since we had three people in a bed clearly designed for two. Unfortunately, we all had to wake up earlier than what we would have wanted to because I had a plane to catch back in L.A. The girls slowly got ready, and I eventually got to take a shower.

We ate breakfast at the resort where we ran into Jill and Marty. We all had a good time eating together. It turns out that Marty owns quite a few gas stations in the Midwest. He never said anything about it last night. Both he and Jill are so unassuming. We left breakfast knowing that we had made two great new friends in Marty and Jill.

The drive back to L.A. wasn't nearly as much fun. I drove, while the girls traded off naps. Once back at Lisa's, I packed my bags for the flight back home. Christy drove me to the airport. She was fairly quiet. I know she was sad that I was leaving. After hugging her goodbye, I told her next time I came back to see her, I'd be staying for good. That made her smile and cry at the same time.

Once back home, I had a lot of work to do, most of which included selling my house. Yet, I was going to make it happen quickly, because I needed to be with Christy, and take part in the adventures that were waiting for me in L.A.