Dating a Porn Actress Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's weird to think of one's ability to have sex being compared to a skill of a plumber. Christy was essentially training Karina to have sex so she'll represent Delmark positively. It was no different than training any other employee in other field, except this one involved fucking, and lot's of it.

Christy was so happy, but I was wondering if Christy was going to use me as some kind of tool to help train future actresses. I'm not complaining, but was this going to hurt the intimacy between Christy and me, or help it? When your fucking four different girls at the same time, it more of a circus than an intimate moment.

Sunday mornings always have a special kind of feel all to themselves. Even in L.A. the world seems to stop on Sunday mornings. There's no traffic, or noise. And this one was no different. As usual, I was awake, and drinking coffee, reading the news on my computer before everyone else was awake. Sure enough, I saw Lisa's bedroom door open, and not only did Emily walk out, but so did Karina.

They both looked tired, and barely awake, but I know Emily enjoyed these early morning times with me, so I'm sure she wanted to include Karina. I gave them both a cup of coffee, and let them settle in a bit. After taking a sip, Emily came over and gave me a kiss on my lips. It was more than a friendly peck.

"It's pretty crazy around here, isn't it?" my question being directed at Karina.

"Yeah, it is, but it was fun. I really liked it." Karina commented back.

I couldn't wait to tell Christy what Karina just told me.

"Well, it isn't like this every night, but close," I said jokingly

"So are you okay with everything? I got pretty wild last night. I'm sure you've never done anything like that before?"

"No, I haven't." Karina said. "I've never done anything close to what we all did last night. But it was so much fun."

"Christy is really impressed with you. She thinks you're awesome, and that you're going to be great. I know you have the right attitude, and you're willing to learn. That means a lot to Christy." I said.

Emily chimed in by saying "My mom loves you Karina. How could she not. You are so beautiful and sweet. I can't wait to see your videos someday. She's really going to work hard for you. As long as you do what she asks, she'll take care of you." With that Emily gave Karina a hug and a kiss.

"Karina, I never asked, but are you heading back to San Diego today?" I inquired. It's weird to think that I fucked this girl twice last night, but I really don't know anything about her.

"Yeah, I have to get back to my mom's friend's house. I'm sure she's wondering what I was doing overnight in L.A. I told her I was staying overnight at a friend's house. She has no idea what I'm up to. I never told her about meeting Christy. I want to live on my own so bad. That's why I want to start working with Christy. I want to make enough money so I can live on my own."

Emily told her "that shouldn't be a problem. My mom made a lot of money acting, and I'm sure you will too. If I made a movie, I'd definitely have you in it. You're so hot."

Karina smiled at Emily's comment, but then asked Emily a question. "Have you ever done any acting?"

I knew Emily was going to have to be careful with this question. The answer was no, but the follow up question is always "why not?" Christy and Lisa didn't want Emily to shoot porn. They both knew it wouldn't be a good career choice for Emily. They were even reluctant to have her work for Lisa on the marketing side of the porn industry. But Emily couldn't say the real reason why she never did porn because her mother didn't want her to. That would give Karina the impression that Christy wants her to do it, but won't let her own daughter.

"No, I never did any camera work. I wanted to, but I was offered this other job, so I took it instead. It does sound like fun though. I certainly enjoy the sex part. Don't you?" answered Emily.

I have to hand it to Emily. That was the perfect answer to Karina's question. Then sure turned it back onto Karina.

"Yeah, the sex last night was awesome. I want to do it again." replied Karina.

Both Emily and my eyes lit up with Karina's comment. We were both glad that we did our part to get Karina excited about making porn.

After the girls were done eating breakfast, Christy came into the kitchen, kissed Karina on the cheek and said "So how is my new star this morning?"

Karina smiled with the reference and the question and simply answered it by saying "great."

Christy was just giddy with excitement. Christy then came over and kissed me, and then to my surprise, bent down and kissed Emily hard on the lips. Karina looked surprised at the mother/daughter kiss. She obviously knew from last night that Emily and Christy were closer than most moms and daughters. I thought Christy would kind of hold back on that last night, and even this morning, but again I was wrong.

"Obviously, Emily and I have a special bond. That doesn't bother you, does it Karina?" asked Christy.

Karina hesitated just a moment before she answered. "No. I was surprised by it last night, but it's cool I guess. I just couldn't ever see myself kissing my own mom like that."

Emily said while seductively looking at Christy "Well, is your mom hot like my mom? You can understand why I love my mom like I do."

We all began to laugh at Emily's comment.

"Well, is she?" continued Emily

"I don't know. I guess she is." Karina said bashfully.

"Maybe someday you'll be lucky enough like me to have a special closeness with your mom. And her boyfriend. And her best friend. Oh, and now her favorite model." Emily said laughingly as she reached over and gave Karina a kiss.

I could tell Karina was really thinking hard about this whole thing. Little did I know at the time that Karina was going to do more than think about it, but she was going to act on it.

Christy mentioned that her and Karina would have to head back to the office a little later on and update some paperwork, and make a plan for her so she can get started working.

Lisa finally came into the kitchen, hugged Karina from behind, and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"So how did you sleep?" Lisa asked Karina.

"Fine, I guess." she answered.

"I bet you did. I woke up in the middle of the night and saw you and Emily enjoying one another. I thought about joining in, but I'm not as young as you two are. I need to sleep. But it looked like you were both having fun."

Both Emily and Karina were smiling because they knew they had been busted.

Lisa reached down with her hand towards Karina's pussy. I couldn't tell what she was doing, but she kept her hand on her pussy for a few seconds, then brought her finger up to her mouth to taste Karina.

Lisa then said "You taste as good as you did last night. I can't wait until I get to taste your pussy again. But until then, I want to eat some food."

Lisa made us all laugh. Soon, the girls and I were dressed, and Christy was leaving with Karina to head to the office in Christy's vett. We knew that we'd be seeing Karina again soon, and we all couldn't wait.

Christy made it home a couple of hours later. She was thrilled with Karina, and knew that she was going to be successful in her budding career. We were all tired from the night before, so one by one we each took a nap. Christy and I had dinner plans with Trey and Chris for that evening.

Eventually Christy and I got ready and headed to a restaurant near Delmark. This was my first time meeting Chris and Trey. They were both in their mid thirties, handsome, and nice guys. Both of them were ecstatic over Christy's efforts, and Christy herself. They just raved about Christy, and all the good things she was doing at Delmark. Christy told them about Karina, and how she thought Karina was going to be successful for Delmark. She didn't mention anything about the night before, but hinted that Karina was a lot more sexually adventurous than what she led on.

Chris and Trey were curious about my IT skills, my pending move to L.A., and my relationship with Christy. I'm sure they would both like a shot at Christy, but they knew she was with me, and I was totally comfortable with them working with her. Part of the conversation seemed more like an interview. Everyone knew their website was subpar, and they wanted my input on how to improve it. Who knows, maybe Delmark may be a future client.

All four of us had a good time. Christy told them she looked forward to seeing them at 8a.m. the next morning. They both rolled their eyes, and nodded yes. Christy was definitely the one in charge. We finished dinner early, and Christy and I headed back to Lisa's. Once there, Emily had already left for her place. Soon, Lisa, Christy and I headed to bed.

I rode with Christy to work, dropped her off, then drove her Corvette back to Lisa's. I wasn't sure what to do with myself. So I started working on my computer, and spent the day working. Not a good way to spend your time while on vacation. Sure, I could have gone to the beach, but it wouldn't have been fun without Christy and the girls.

Around 1p.m., I saw Emily's car pull into the driveway. I wasn't expecting her until this evening. She entered the house through the garage.

"Hey Emily, what are you doing here this time of day?" I asked.

"Lisa wanted me to stop by and grab a document she left on her desk. She said it needed to be mailed before the post office closed today. What are you up to? Enjoying your vacation so far?" Emily was smiling because I'm sure she was referring to our time with Karina.

"I'm not doing a whole lot today, just some work. It's a lot more fun around here when you, Lisa, and your mom are around." I replied.

"Yeah, that was so much fun Saturday night. Karina texted me yesterday and today. She's got a girl crush on me. She wants to come back here again. You'd like that, wouldn't you Brian?"

The obvious answer was yes, but I wasn't sure I wanted to be discussing this right now with Emily. She was smiling and looking mischievous during our conversation. I wasn't sure where she was going with this line of questioning.

"I'd love to see her again, and I know your mom would love to see her too." I answered.

"Oh my God Brian, are you hard? Oh shit, you would really like to fuck her again wouldn't you? This is so funny. You poor guy." Emily said laughing.

She was right. I was wearing shorts, and the outline of my cock was clearly visible. I didn't care. After all, Emily had seen my cock many times.

"Brian, as I favor, I feel like I should help you with your situation." Emily continued smiling. "But maybe we should save it for later on tonight?" she said.

I was so glad to hear her say that. I'm sure Christy wouldn't care if I fucked Emily while she wasn't there, but again I wasn't sure. Soon, Emily left Lisa's, and I was stuck with a raging hard on. It took everything I had not to masturbate. In a few hours, Lisa and Christy would be home, and I couldn't wait.

To my surprise, Christy was the first one home. She took off a few minutes early. She was excited not only to see me, but also she was excited to tell me that I get to go to work with her if I would like, and visit a set where a director client will be shooting a scene with a Delmark girl. I was totally on board.

I missed being home when Christy arrived home from work. She's so sexy dressed in her business attire. Today she was wearing black high heeled shoes with grey slacks, and a dark blue blouse showing quite a bit of cleavage. Her makeup was subtle, but worked great with her tan skin and dark hair. I know she likes dressing sexy, and Delmark was the perfect place for her to work since dressing sexy was encouraged.

We sat reclining on the couch, with her back against my chest waiting for Emily and Lisa to come home. It was great just sitting there talking to Christy about her day, and discussing our plans for the rest of my time in L.A. I rubbed her shoulders and reached around and played with her tits which never gets old. I removed her bra from underneath her blouse. Cupping her bare tits with my hands felt wonderful to me and to Christy. She would turn her head, and we'd kiss. About then, I heard the garage door open.

Two minutes later, Emily and Lisa came into the house. They were both happy to see Christy and me. I left my hands under her blouse rubbing her boobs while making dinner plans. They both smiled seeing me play with Christy's boobs. Lisa, it turns out, wanted to cook dinner for us tonight. The two girls headed to Lisa's bedroom, changed clothes, and headed to the kitchen to get started on dinner.

Christy and I continued to sit and chat, but eventually Emily came in, sat on the couch right next to her mom. She gave Christy a kiss on the lips, and then kissed me too. Her left hand was on my right hand which was on Christy's boob. The two girls talked a bit about their day.

"Hey mom, I came here for a few minutes today to pick up a document, and Brian had a nice surprise for me." Emily said

"Oh yeah, what was that?" Christ replied.

I knew exactly where this was going.

"The surprise was in his shorts. Can you feel it now mom?" Emily continued.

"Now that you mention it, yeah, I can feel it on my back." said Christy.

Christy and Emily both got off the couch leaving me exposed with my hard on outlined in my shorts. They both changed their position on the couch and tugged my shorts down, allowing my cock to pop out. They both smiled at each other, happy with what they were looking at. Soon they slid to the floor, resting on their knees, staring at my cock. Emily grabbed hold of it with her hand, placing it near her face. I was all for a mother/daughter blow job.

Right then, Lisa walks in to announce that dinner is ready. She was shocked by what she saw.

"I see you two are already starting with the appetizer, but dinner is ready. Why don't you guys hold off and come back for dessert?" Lisa said.

We took the hint, stood up and I pulled my shorts back up. Lisa was like a school teacher ushering us to the table to eat. We all got a good laugh.

Dinner was great, and just looking around at all three of these women again makes me realize not only how beautiful they are, but also what great people they are. They're always happy, kind, and friendly. Times like these just confirm the reasons why I want to move to L.A.

While eating, Lisa and Christy confronted me with an idea that they had been thinking about for a while. Lisa said if I was going to move to L.A.,how about she, Christy, and I buy a house together, one that was larger than the one Lisa currently lives in. I was a bit taken aback, but both Lisa and Christy said it was just an idea.

"I don't know." I said. "That would be a big commitment. I'm not saying it's a bad idea, I'd just have to think about it. You two really are thinking big."

Christy was looking at me the whole time with her puppy dog eyes hoping I'd say yes. I wasn't going to, at least not right then. I knew Christy and I were exclusive to each other. Obviously not when it comes to sexual activities, but we are exclusive when it comes to loving and respecting one another. I know she'd love to buy a house, and both Christy and I felt we could trust Lisa unequivocally.

"Hey mom, if the three of you bought a house together, would there be an extra room for me? Emily asked.

"Of course. That's one of the reasons why we want a bigger house." Christy responded. "What do you think Brian? Would you like to live with Emily?"

Christy knew damned well that I'd love to have Emily in the house. I simply answered with a "yes, that'd be fun." but I still didn't commit to the idea. What if we all did buy a house together, what would happen if we all got into an argument, and one of us wanted to move out? Owning a house in a group situation could really go wrong. Of course, living in the same house with these three women might be the best idea ever.

Christy and I took care of cleaning the dishes after dinner. When we walked back into the living room, Emily had her arms wrapped around Lisa as they were sitting on the couch watching t.v. Christy and I joined them. It wasn't long before Christy and I were kissing.

"Let's go to the bedroom Brian." Christy said.

"Are you two going to join us?" Christy said to Lisa and Emily. "Let's give Brian an idea of what'd it be like if all of us lived together," she continued. I was all too happy to see what it'd be like.

Once inside Christy's room, all four of us started removing clothes. Christy had me lie down on my back, and after a bit, I was able to sample each girl's pussy. We were having a great time just casually fucking one another. There were a lot of funny comments between the three girls. If this is what living with all three of them is like, I was all in favor of it.

"Come on mom, ride Brian's cock, but don't fuck him too good." Emily commented. "Don't make him cum. I need to feel him too."

"Hurry up, would you, Christy? I know he's your boyfriend, but I've had a rough day and I need his dick inside me." retorted Lisa.

"You two need to get guys of your own, but since neither of you two are dating anyone, I'll let you take him for a spin." directed Christy as she climbed off me.

Christy hurried to Lisa's room, and came back with a couple of vibrators.

"Don't worry Brian, these are for us. You don't have anything to worry about right now." a laughing Christy said.

Lisa at this point was riding on top of my cock. Emily kept sliding her hand between Lisa and me, touching my cock. Lisa lifted off my cock, and Emily reached down and put my dick in her mouth. I could have easily cum right then, but I held back. They repeated this several times, and even Christy got in on the action.

Before long, I had Emily on her back, and I was soon placing my cock into her pussy. Meanwhile, Christy and Lisa were using the vibrators on their clits. Lisa climbed on top of Emily's face, and lowered her clit onto Emily's lips. Emily was eager to taste and lick Lisa. Soon, Christy traded places with Lisa. It was so cool to see a daughter eat her mother out. Christy kept smiling at me, knowing well that seeing Emily eat her own mom was going to make me cum.

"When you're ready to cum, pull out of her. I want to taste you. Cum in my mouth Brian." instructed Christy.

A few minutes later, I did exactly as I was told. Christy saved my cum in her mouth, and did a cum swap with Lisa and Emily. The girls were loving it. Somewhere in all this, all my cum got swallowed. This was the best Monday evening ever.

Since it was fairly early, we all just lied in bed, with our limbs all touching one another, while talking the whole time. Christy talked about what I might be seeing on the porn set tomorrow. I was getting excited.

Eventually, we all made it to bed. Christy with me, and Emily in Lisa's bed. I hadn't asked, but I figured that Lisa and Emily had sex with each other when they were alone together. They were both so horny all the time, so I couldn't see how they weren't having sex with one another.

I had to wake up early, along with Christy, Lisa, and Emily. Lisa wished me good luck when I left with Christy. I was tired from last night's activities, but I knew I'd perk up throughout the day.

I was finally introduced to Heidi and Amanda, both of which were young and pretty. After a brief introduction, the two of them got to work at their desk. They didn't come across as lazy at all. I knew Christy had been working with both of them, getting them trained. It looked like her efforts had paid off.

Chris, Christy's boss, was there too. Trey apparently wasn't going to make it in today. I sat in with a meeting between Christy and Chris. It was funny, but Christy seemed to know more about what was going on then Chris. It was Chris who was asking questions, and taking orders. Christy explained to him how we were going to meet at a shooting location near Hollywood with a director/producer named Mike Reynolds. Christy had never met Mike and was looking forward to doing so. Also, we were going to meet with a Delmark model named Jenny, who Christy had talked to on the phone, but had never met.