Dating a Porn Actress Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christy was a master at driving in L.A. Even though she hadn't lived here in years, she managed to find her way without getting tied up in some stupid traffic jam. We pulled into the driveway of a nice ranch style house.

Mike answered the door, and we introduced ourselves. I could tell he was impressed with Christy's looks. He was nice enough, and invited us into the living room where the scene was to be shot. There were two other guys there, to help Mike with the camera, sound, and lights. Mike took some time out to talk to Christy. They were hitting it off. Christy is just so personable. In a bit, there was another knock on the door, and Jenny arrived.

Jenny was in her forties, beautiful, and has been an adult actress for a long time. She was happy to finally meet Christy. The two of them sat and chatted for a while. Like with Mike, Jenny and Christy hit it off. It seemed like they were new best friends. Jenny went to the bathroom, presumably to get ready to shoot.

Later on, the doorbell rang again, and a male actor named Clark came into the living room. He was tall, young, and lanky. After some introductions, Mike, Clark, and Jenny sat around the dining room table, talking about how to proceed. I was surprised how loose everyone was. Nobody seemed nervous or on edge.

Everyone soon stood up, and got ready to start shooting. Even though there was no script, Jenny and Clark did some role playing as they were rehearsing. They both spoke clearly and loudly, and animated their body actions. Clark and Jenny were very professional, and were taking this shoot seriously. I could tell they had worked on their acting skills.

The premise of the scene was that Jenny, acting as Clarks step mom, walks in on him masturbating on the couch, which will lead to them having sex. The two camera guys were shooting the whole time. The lights made the living room fairly bright.

Clark sat on the couch, pretending to watch t.v. He was in total actor mode. Christy and I were standing in the dining room, maybe twenty feet away from Clark. When he pulled his cock out of his jeans, I could see why he was a porn actor. Christy and I looked at each other smiling when he pulled it out. It was long and thick. He proceeded to start playing with it.

Jenny walked into the living room from the kitchen. Mike had her do this a couple of times. The camera guy had the camera so close to her face, trying to capture facial expressions. Of course she has that "shocked" look on her face when seeing her step son masterbating. Clark and Jenny were so professional when it came to dialogue. They were very convincing.

There were several stops in the action so the camera guys could adjust, but overall, the action was fluid. It's weird to see Jenny sucking on Clarks dick with a camera just a few feet from her face. Jenny would suck his cock for a long time, then they'd change positions, and she'd suck his cock again in a different position.

Jenny was removing her clothes little by little. My guess is that she's Christy's age, but she wasn't in as good of shape. She was attractive, but she was showing her age a bit. She had fake tits, but they weren't nearly as nice as Christy's. Even though she may not be amazingly attractive, she did make it up with her skill to have sex in front of the camera. Jenny and Clark started fucking. Though they were having sex, it's wasn't anything like when Christy and I have sex. There would be stops in the action. Jenny would just sit there on Clarks dick, take instruction from Mike, then continue on. Clark seemed to remain hard the whole time.

Eventually, Mike produced some lube, gave it to Clark and Jenny. Christy and I didn't know that they'd be shooting anal. Jenny took Clarks dick in her ass with ease. Again, the camera's were so close, catching closeups. Jenny was moving all over. Several times she would dismount off of Clark, and put his cock in her mouth. The two of them kept up this routine, changing positions, continuously fucking each other.

There was a short break. Clark used the lube and his hand to pump his cock. Jenny sat there on her knees for a long time. Clark finally released his load on her face. She used her fingers to wipe off the cum on her face, and put it in her mouth, the whole time looking at the camera. She wasn't having sex with Clark, Jenny was having sex with the camera.

Mike encouraged and directed them the whole time. He handed both of them damp towels so they could clean themselves up. Christy and I approached the couch once the cameras were done. Christy gave a fully naked Jenny a congratulatory hug. Clark stood up, proud of what he was able to accomplish. It was an awkward moment, but Clark and I actually shook hands. Here he is, with his cock just hanging there, shaking hands with me. It was a very odd moment to say the least. Again, everyone was so easy going on the set. For Mike, Jenny, Clark, and the two crew guys, it was just another day at work.

The shoot went exactly like I thought it was going to go, except for how sexually unstimulating it was. Sure, Clark and Jenny had sex, but it was so clinical. They really had to use their acting skills to make it stimulating. Christy was working the room, talking to everyone, especially Mike and Jenny. She had told me how just simply showing up to a location could pay dividends in the long run. Both Mike and Jenny were enthralled with Christy.

Delmark doesn't usually work with male talent. Yet Christy liked what she saw with Clark (his personality, looks, and I'm sure his cock too). She entered his number into her phone. I know Clark liked Christy also.

"So what'd you think?" Christy asked me on the way back to Delmark.

"About what?" I replied, just messing with her.

"You know, your first porn shoot. Was it hot?" she inquired.

"Hell yes it was. It was weird seeing the cameras everywhere, but I'm sure the final product will be great. Jenny is very pretty, and Clark seemed like a nice guy. What'd you think?" I asked.

"It reminds me of when I was acting. The cameras are a lot smaller, but it's basically the same. Of course the girls today do things I never would have thought of, or would have probably have done. Jenny did a great job. And it's great to see older girls in such demand. I've seen some of her other videos, and there's nothing she won't try." Christy said smiling.

"Does it kind of make you want to get in front of the camera again?" I asked.

"I don't know." Christy replied. "Part of me wants to, but I'm not sure. There'd be a real conflict of interest with me working for Delmark. So no, it'll probably never happen. But we can always record at home, can't we?"

"I guess we could. But I don't think I have what it takes." I said, referring to my cock. "Clark was hung. What'd you think?"

"Yes, he does have a big dick. But bigger isn't always better, but it certainly got my attention!" Christy said laughing. "I bet Jenny's ass is going to be sore for a while."

"Maybe we should invite him over some night? Would that bother you?" she asked.

"I think I'd be ok with it. Frankly, between you, Emily, and Lisa, I could use the help."

We were soon back at Delmark. I did some work on the computer while Christy was in her office working the phone. Heidi and Amanda were busy too, on the phone and computer. I couldn't get the image of Clark fucking Jenny out of my head. Plus, seeing Heidi and Amanda, kept my cock hard all day. Working at Delmark would drive me crazy. I'd be hard all the time.

Five o'clock soon arrived, and Amanda and Heidi packed up to leave. Christy and I soon left to head to the grocery store. I only had a few days left in L.A., so Christy wanted to spend as much time as possible with me. Hanging out with Emily and Lisa that evening was great. I'm as comfortable with the two of them as I am with Christy.

Christy and I told them about what we saw today, and both Lisa and Emily had a real interest in Clark. I had a feeling as soon as I left to go home, Clark might be taking in my place here at Lisa's.

"Maybe we should ask Clark to go with us?" Lisa asked.

I could see Emily and Christy look at each other, then back at me when I asked inquisitively "Go with us where?"

All the girls were smiling when Christy explained how all three of them were going to take off work after lunch, and we were all going to drive out to Joshua Tree and spend the evening at a resort. I had heard of Joshua Tree, but I didn't really know anything about it. They told me about the desert, hiking, and the resort. The resort sounded nice, and since we'd be there on a Tuesday night, there may not be a whole lot of people there.

The girls were really excited, and so was I. Tuesday was my last night in L.A. before I flew out on Wednesday evening, so to spend Tuesday night at a resort was going to be a lot of fun. They wouldn't let me look at the computer so I could view Joshua Tree or the resort. They wanted everything to be a surprise.

We retired for the evening after packing a few items for our short trip. Morning came soon enough, and all three girls were off to work. I received a call from my realtor Karen. She was really excited because she had a couple of buyers who were already interested in my house, and felt that as soon as I listed it, it would sell quickly, and not only would I get my asking price, but it may even turn into a bidding situation.

"What the hell!" I said to myself. "Karen, let's list the house. I'm ready to move." I told Karen.

I was nervous because I Lisa had offered me a place to stay, but I thought what if it doesn't work out? I'd be starting from square one again. Yet, I was having the best time of my life with Christy, Emily, and Lisa.

Karen was ecstatic. I had some cosmetic things to do at home. Karen wanted me to paint some rooms, replace some carpet, and a little landscaping work. Other than that, she felt the house was ready to go on the market. I knew she'd be making some money off the sale, which is why she was probably so happy.

Karen most of the time seemed to be all business, which is why I was surprised when she just started asking a few questions, and made some comments that didn't have anything to do with selling my house. She asked about my trip to L.A., and how Christy was doing. We were conversing when she mentioned that she just happened to Google Christy, and was surprised to learn that see worked for Delmark.

"Yeah, as you know already, she's the reason I'd be moving to L.A. How'd you know her last name?" I asked since I never mentioned it to her before.

"I saw her Christmas card on your fridge. She is so pretty. I hope you don't mind, but I was just curious so I looked her up." Karen said.

"No, it's okay. I'll be sure to let her know you think she's pretty. She loves it here in L.A., and I'm learning to like myself." I continued.

"Initially, it just mentioned that she was an administrative assistant for Delmark, and I had no idea what Delmark did." she said. "Delmark is an interesting company?"

I could tell by the sound of her voice that Karen was very interested in what Christy did for a living. Christy told me a long time ago that anytime she mentioned she worked in the porn industry, people would pepper her with questions. Now I felt I was going to experience this first hand.

"It has to be fun working with models? Does she get to travel a lot?" Karen asked.

"Christy loves her job. I mean, she works hard, but she enjoys it. She doesn't get to travel per se, but I'm sure some of the models do." I answered.

There was an awkward silence, before Karen said "I'm sure I'll have some more questions for you when you get back. Again, thank you for choosing me to be your agent. It's been interesting."

We hung up, yet I was wondering what she thought was interesting. Trying to sell my house, or her realization that my girlfriend was involved in the porn business? Also, what questions was she going to have? About my house, or again about my girlfriend's career?

The morning flew by, and Lisa and Emily were the first to arrive back. I was surprised that they were both going since it would leave Lisa's office so short handed.

A half an hour later, not only did Christy come home, but Karina was with her too. I didn't put two and two together until Christy said that Karina was going to Joshua Tree with us. Me with four hot looking girls. This is going to be an awesome trip.

It turns out that Karina had her first job on Thursday with a producer named Billy Wright. Christy had talked about Billy quite a bit. Billy is a young producer/director who's really making a name for himself in the industry. Christy reached out to him, and the two of them met several times. She thought Billy would be a good person for Karina to work with this early on in her career.

Karina seemed glad to see me, and was a lot more talkative and seemed to be more confident since I last saw her two days ago. She was especially happy to see Emily and Lisa again. She had a big overnight bag with her. Not only was she going to Joshua Tree with us, but she was going to be staying at Lisa's until next Sunday.

All five of us hurried to get out of the house. We ate a quick lunch, then climbed into Lisa's SUV with me in the passenger seat, and Christy, Karina, and Emily in the backseat. We weren't on the Interstate long before Karina was using Emily as a head rest. I would look to the backseat often to look at Christy's reaction seeing how close Karina and Emily were.

The two plus hour trip was fun. The girls were all in a great mood. Karina and I were the only two that had never been to Joshua Tree. The other three apparently loved the place and were excited to take Karina and me there. Of course I was excited because I knew of all the sex I was about to have, and I'm sure Karina was excited to replay Saturday night's activities.

The drive went quick, and all the girls made it without a bathroom stop. That's a miracle in itself. The resort was located in Palm Springs, and seemed to be very nice and rustic. There was a nice pool along with a really cool looking hot tub/pool. We took our bags to our room which had two queen sized beds. I wasn't sure how we were all going to sleep tonight, but I didn't really care. The weather was perfect. It was warm, but I knew when the sun went down, it was going to get chilly.

Because it was a Tuesday afternoon, Joshua Tree wasn't busy at all. It's a beautiful place, and even more stunning because I was with four gorgeous women. We went on a short hike, climbed some rocks, and looked at the Joshua trees. The girls looked cute wearing their shorts, tennis shoes, and blouses. All four are in great shape, but none of us were in shape enough to tackle anything strenuous.

We were ready to head back to the resort, get cleaned up, and go out to dinner. The room was rustic looking, and had a glass slider that faced the pool area. I sat outside with Christy, enjoying a glass of wine, while Lisa, Emily, and Karina took their showers. Surprisingly, we didn't wait too long before Lisa stuck her head out the door and told us it was our turn to shower.

Walking back into the room, all three girls were wearing nothing but bras and panties. Emily and Lisa thought nothing of it, but I could tell Karina was a bit nervous, and so did Christy. Christy sat next to Karina on the bed, placed her arm around her shoulder, and told her to relax and have fun. She then stood up, poured a glass of wine, and gave it to Karina. This gesture put Karina at ease a bit.

Christy and I stripped down to our underwear in the room before going into the shower. But Christy stopped me, and pulled down my boxers, exposing my hard cock to all the girls. Even Karina was smiling and laughing. As Christy was facing the girls and laughing, I pulled down her underwear. It was a good laugh, and she and I finally entered the shower.

While showering together, Christy said "So are you ready to have some fun tonight Brian?" "Oh yeah," I replied.

While soaping up, I started to rub her pussy, and she moaned. At the same time, my cock was between her ass cheeks, rubbing up and down. She avoided getting her hair wet. I could have started fucking her right there in the shower, but I think her hunger pains were stronger then her sex drive at the moment. We exited the shower with towels around our waste, and entered the room. I was opening my bag, when Lisa reached over and pulled my towel away.

Again, there I was in the room standing there naked with the girls laughing. The girls were already dressed, finishing up their makeup, and looking gorgeous. All three were wearing cocktail dresses. Of course Lisa's cleavage was on full display, and Emily and Karina were showing off their cleavage too. Christy hurriedly put on her makeup and got dressed. Again, I think she was the most beautiful woman in the room.

I dressed quickly, and before long we were headed to an Italian restaurant. Again, because it was a Tuesday evening, it wasn't busy. Every person in the restaurant turned their heads when all four of these women walked in. Dinner was great, and the girls drank enough wine that I had to make the short drive back to the resort.

Once back at the resort, we all put on our swimwear, grabbed two bottles of wine, some plastic cups, and headed to the pool. The girls all looked so sexy in their suits. I took a picture of all four of them in the room. I was hoping they were going to flash me, but they didn't.

For a Tuesday night, there were more people than what I would have thought. Like at the restaurant, everyone was looking at the girls. The air was cool, and the water was tepid. Each one of us took a quick swim in the big pool before we went and sat in the large hot tub. The warm water felt great, and soon Christy had her back to my chest while I wrapped my arms around her. It wasn't long before Lisa was doing the same thing with Karina.

I'm sure everyone else there was probably thinking that Karina was Lisa's daughter, and concluding that they were awfully close. Emily sat right next to the two of them. It wasn't long before we struck up a conversation with another couple in the pool. They were in their fifties traveling from South Dakota. I know the guy had to have thought he was the luckiest guy in the world at that moment sharing a hot tub with four beautiful women. The couple were totally moving their eyes back and forth between all four women.

Occasionally, we'd sit in the lounge chairs, before heading back to the pool or the hot tub. Because of the night air, or the pool, Christy's nipples were rock solid. We were enjoying switching pools to either cool down or warm up.

Eventually we were all back in the hot tub again with the nice couple from South Dakota. Christy was tipsy, which means she was going to start chatting away, holding nothing back. Christy through the conversation explained that Emily was her daughter, and lied and said that Karina was Lisa's daughter. That comment got the attention of the couple. They must have saw Lisa and Karina touching or kissing one another. I never saw the two of them do anything to raise suspicion, but that doesn't mean that they didn't do something.

Lisa, Emily, and Karina got out of the hot tub, stopped by our table, grabbed their things, then headed to the room without saying anything to Christy or me. I presumed that the three of them were probably drunk. After a few minutes, an inebriated Christy wanted to head back to the room.

Christy wasn't stumbling drunk, but she was definitely feeling good. The hot water mixed with the wine certainly had its effect. When we entered the room, to my surprise, there were two college age guys there. I saw them at the pool, but I didn't even notice that Emily, Karina, and Lisa had talked to them. All of them were drinking, laughing, and sitting on the beds. I had a feeling this was going to get crazy.