Dating a Porn Actress Pt. 05

Story Info
Christy is working hard in L.A.
18.6k words
4.73
17.7k
43

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 08/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a doubt, Delmark was taking all of Christy's time. I usually talked to Christy every evening, and sometimes during the day. And when I wasn't talking to Christy, I'd be on the phone with either Emily and Lisa. Those two would usually keep me apprised on what Christy was up to. Unfortunately, the first few weeks at Delmark were rough for Christy. It turns out Delmark wasn't as well run as it should be.

Trey and Chris, the owners of Delmark, wanted Christy to help improve a multitude of areas that they were having difficulty with. As a talent agency, it was their job to find new talent, recruit existing talent, and link them with work that centered around adult entertainment. The problem was that they were having difficulty with all three areas.

Currently, Delmark employed two girls, Heidi and Amanda, to do exactly what was expected of Christy, but Heidi and Amanda were totally incompetent according to Christy. Christy thinks they were hired by Chris and Trey solely because of their looks. Several times Christy mentioned to me that a lot of guys get into the porn business just to have sex with girls, and don't worry so much about the business part. But she didn't get the impression that Chris and Trey were that way. Sure, they may sample the fruit, but they were also businessmen who wanted to make money.

Delmark used their website almost exclusively to recruit actresses, and to find work for the talent. Christy knew from her experiences from years ago that you had to form relationships with people, and make personal connections. She said the website would average two to three inquiries a day with girls who wanted to enter the adult industry, but Delmarks close rate was horrible. Out of roughly five hundred inquiries a year, they would only sign up about forty new clients a year, but due to attrition, they were actually losing more clients then they were signing.

Locating work for Delmarks clients was difficult too. The actual shooting of porn movies had declined drastically, and print modeling was almost nonexistent. There were plenty of people who were shooting individual scenes, but they weren't necessarily calling Delmark to search for talent. Within the first few weeks of working at Delmark, Christy found out that two girls representing Delmark were sent out on a shoot and they were all fucked up, and didn't perform. The producer was pissed, and took his anger out on Delmark. It's never good when production is halted because somebody's wasted. Even though the event happened over a year ago, Delmark was still suffering from the repercussions.

"I'm not sure with what I know now, that I would have ever gone to work for Delmark?" Christy told me one night on a phone call.

"Living with Lisa is great, and I get to see Emily when I'm home and not working, but Delmark is, and is going to continue to be all consuming. I don't know what to do Brain? Part of me wishes I never left Harold at the insurance agency." continued Christy.

Of course, I would have liked her to move back here with me, but I also knew that she'd regret leaving L.A. along with leaving Emily and Lisa. I wanted to put a positive spin on her situation, but that was nearly impossible because of all the crap she was dealing with at Delmark,

"Can I make a suggestion Christy?" I said. "Of course," she replied.

"I know you've had a tough few weeks, but I think you're going to have to take charge of that office. I'm sure Trey and Chris are smart guys, and they see the writing on the wall. Maybe they need some direction too. And here's the good news, you're just the person to do it. You have the experience needed, and you have the drive to make a change. And remember, I'm here for you."

"No you're not!" Christy hammered back. "And that's part of the problem. You're a thousand miles away." Then after a few seconds Christy apologized. "I'm sorry Brian. I shouldn't have said that. I'm just frustrated and pissed about this whole Delmark thing."

I didn't tell Christy at that time, but I had already talked with a realtor about selling my house so I could move to L.A. But I didn't want to get her hopes up too much, yet now I'm thinking I may want to back off from selling my house because I wasn't for sure if Christy was going to stay in L.A.

Turns out Christy actually heeded my advice, and had a meeting with Trey and Chris and told them some changes were going to have to be made now, or that she was going to leave. Wisely, Chris and Trey listened to Christy. They knew she was smarter than they were, and that their current business strategy wasn't working.

The first thing Christy told them was that everyone was going to start working at eight, and not leave until five. She said that they'll be no more of this starting late and leaving early silliness. Also, she said that she needed to manage and train Heidi and Amanda. She said their phone and people skills were horrible. And if they weren't going to step it up, they both would have to leave regardless of personal ties.

Christy made several other suggestions, and Chris and Trey really had no other option other than to go along with her because they knew Christy was right. Looking at the financials, it was clear Delmark wasn't going to make it if there weren't some drastic changes made.

The website worked fairly well when it came to enticing girls to inquire about acting and signing with Delmark. The site would ask prospective models basic information like name, current address, that kind of thing confidentially. But it would also ask them to indicate what they're willing to do on camera such as boy/girl, girl/girl, anal, and a host of other sex acts. The more a girl was willing to do, the more she and Delmark would typically get paid.

Christy recognized that most girls never went beyond the initial signup on the website, and their first contact with a representative from Delmark. She knew that if she made the first contact personally, that Delmark would have a better chance to sign new, and existing talent. Before Christy arrived at Delmark, Heidi and Amada were handling the initial contacts, with Trey and Chris ironing out the final details with the model, but all four were doing a poor job.

I never got bored with Christy telling me about her day working at Delmark. She was right, working in the porn industry seemed to be pretty interesting. We hadn't seen each other in a month, and she was constantly asking when I planned to head back to L.A. for a visit. I wanted to go without a doubt. I missed Christy, but I was also missing Lisa and Emily. I eventually bought a ticket to fly out in a couple of weeks. The girls were all excited to hear the news.

Because her mom was now living in L.A. with Lisa, Emily was spending just about all of her free time at Lisa's too. During our phone conversations, Emily said that her mom would many times come home late due to night time appointments. She was often going out with producers and directors in an attempt to get them to hire Delmark models. I'm sure Christy was having some fun, but Emily said her mom was very focused and was working extremely hard. Soon, all this hard work would pay off for Christy.

I was due to fly out to L.A. in two weeks. The news about Christy's job was getting better. In just six weeks, she had made some real and positive changes at Delmark. She said even Heidi and Amanda were coming along, and she couldn't wait until I had a chance to meet the two girls, but also Chris and Trey.

Karen, my realtor, was excited about listing my house. Depending on what happens during my trip to L.A., we might be listing the house as soon as I get back. I was hoping to make a decent profit on the house. Karen asked why I wanted to move to L.A. I was tempted to tell her that I wanted to be near my girlfriend who worked in the porn industry, and that I was fucking her daughter and her roommate. But of course I didn't go there. I just simply said I wanted to move to Los Angeles to build a new life with my girlfriend. And that was so true.

I landed at L.A.X late afternoon on a Friday. Emily was the only one there to pick me up. She greeted me with a hug and a short kiss on my lips. She looked so cute wearing tight white shorts, sandals, and a blue t-shirt that hid her perky tits. Christy couldn't be there because she was working late again.

On the drive back to Lisa's, Emily was holding my left hand with her right hand as she drove. She was very excited to have me back in L.A. I could tell she was infatuated with me, and Christy and I would talk about Emily's love for me, but Christy was never worried about it. It was like she thought it was totally natural for Emily to be infatuated with me. I certainly didn't mind.

Like Emily, Lisa was happy to see me again too. She gave me a big hug, and a kiss too. I wasn't at her house long when Christy finally got home. Christy looked so beautiful and gave me a tight hug and a long kiss.

"I am so glad to see you Brian. I've missed you so much the last two months. Let me change clothes and we'll all go out and grab a bite." Christy said.

There was that sexual tension in the room between Christy, Emily, Lisa, and myself. I could tell this was going to be another great trip to L.A. Christy and I sat in the back seat, and she was holding on to me the entire way to the restaurant. She was happy and horny. And so was I.

I was told at dinner that Christy had an appointment Saturday morning with a new girl, and that Emily and I could come along if we'd like. I was excited to have a chance to see Christy in action and visit the Delmark offices. Again, it's so much fun to go out to dinner with these three hot girls. I'm sure many people at the restaurant were curious as to what was going on between me and these three ladies.

We knew we couldn't stay up late once we got back to Lisa's. During the course of the conversation at dinner, we talked about the possible sale of my house, and my move to L.A. If I moved to L.A., I had no idea where I'd live. The girls could tell I had some anxiety about this whole thing, so Lisa extended me an invitation to live at her place until I was able to get settled in Los Angeles. It was a very generous offer on her part in which I readily accepted. Christy was very happy about it.

Christy and I eventually headed to her room. Emily and Lisa stayed up watching t.v. As soon as the bedroom door was closed, Christy and I went at it hard. I didn't care who heard what Christy felt as wonderful as ever. Once I had her fully naked on the bed, I attacked her body. She was just as aggressive.

"I missed you so much." she said several times.

We didn't waste any time. Since we hadn't been together for two months, it wasn't very long until I came in her pussy. Like me, she came hard also. We held each other for a while until she fell asleep. I knew she had been working long hours, so I could understand why she was so tired.

Every time I visit California, I'm always up before everyone else because I'm still on mountain time. This trip was no exception, nor was the fact that Emily joined me again for coffee before everyone else was awake.

"So, did you and my mom have a good time last night?" asked Emily.

"Let's just say we were both very happy to see each other after two months." I said laughing.

Emily, wearing a short nightie that was barely covering up her tight body, came over and gave me a kiss as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Lisa and I missed you too, Brian. I know we're all going to have fun later on tonight, but Lisa and I thought you and mom should be alone last night."

"Yeah, you're right. I know your mom's been under a lot of stress lately. I'm glad you and Lisa have been helping her out as much as possible, but I think she wanted some alone time with me. Your mom is just the best person ever." I said.

"I think your right Brian." Emily smiled.

"I'm glad she's working at Delmark, and I'm sure in the long run everything is going to work out, but it's been rough for her so far." Emily continued.

"So who's she meeting with today?" I asked Emily

"Mom told me it's a young girl who lives in San Diego who's driving up to L.A. today for an interview. Apparently she's already done her preliminary interview, but Mom has to do some finalization work with her. Mom's excited because I guess she's really pretty and seems to be normal. She thinks she'll be able to sign her to Delmark."

We finished our conversation, and soon Lisa and Christy were awake and joining Emily and me for a cup of coffee and breakfast. After a while, Emily, Christy, and I got in Emily's car to head to Christy's office. Christy told us not to be surprised if Karina, the girl Christy was supposed to meet, was either late or didn't show up at all. She said a lot of girls chicken out, and it was just part of the job.

But to Christy's surprise, a very nervous Karina was there at ten a.m., and she looked beautiful. She was medium height with dark hair, and had obviously worked on her tan. Karina was wearing jeans, a black t-shirt, along with white tennis shoes. She definitely had a set of nice boobs, along with a beautiful smile.

Christy took Karina back to her office to work on some paperwork, while Emily and I sat at the conference table, talking and waiting for Karina and Christy to finish up. A half an hour later Karina and Christy came out of the office, smiling, and apparently very happy. Christy introduced us to Delmark's newest model, and Emily and I gave her a soft clap.

Christy and Karina sat with us at the conference table. I could tell Christy was really working it with Karina. She would mention to her about the travel, and about the money she was going to make. Also, she spoke about her own positive experiences as an actress. Karina was smiling and taking it in the whole time. Christy was a total mother figure, enticing and telling this nineteen year old how fucking on camera was going to be so much fun. Karina believed Christy, because Christy had experienced it and truly believed it.

Unfortunately, I wasn't invited to the studio where Christy took Karina to have some photos taken. I would have loved to have seen this young girl's tits and body. Again, after a while, they came back out, both smiling. I guess Karina had no problem taking her clothes off for Christy.

I knew after the meeting, Christy, Emily, and I were going to get a bite to eat, then head downtown, and go to a farmers market for the afternoon. Much to my surprise and enjoyment, Christy asked Karina to go along. At first Karina said no, and that she needed to get back to San Diego, but both Emily and Christy reached their arms around Karina's shoulders and coaxed her to go along. We left Karina's car in the parking lot, and headed to lunch.

At first, Karina was really quiet. I think she was nervous, especially since Emily, Christy, and I were so close. Emily really did her part to make Karina feel comfortable. Maybe because they were closer in age is the reason Karina felt comfortable talking to Emily. The two of them sat next to each other in the restaurant, and Emily several times would reach out and give Karina a hug using her right arm.

The three of us didn't badger Karina with questions, but slowly Karina filled us in with some details about herself. She said she was raised in Kentucky, and wanted to get out of her hometown after high school. Karina said that a family friend lived in San Diego, and had invited her to come out to California and stay with her. But soon she found out that she was going to have to start working if she wanted to stay in San Diego.

Once Karina started opening up, Christy started getting more explicit when it came to sex and sex talk. During the later part of lunch, the drive to the market, and even while walking around the market, Christy would say all kinds of sexually charged things or ask Karina about her past and current sex life. At first, Karina was hesitant to answer any questions or make any comments, but as the day went on, and especially since Emily was really making her comfortable, Karina started volunteering more information.

On the way to the market, Christy said to Karina "so Brian and I have been dating for a little under a year, and I showed him my movies, and he really liked them. Do you like watching porn movies?"

I was riding in the front, alongside Emily who was driving. At first I was like "great, thank you for including me into this conversation," but I turned towards the backseat and looked at Karina. I could tell she was a bit embarrassed by the comment, and the question. She was slow with her answer.

"I guess," she said. "I've only watched porn on the net. It was alright I guess."

"Well you'll love fucking on video. I loved it myself. It was so much fun. I love the idea that I'm turning people on, and that people are masturbating or fucking to my videos. It's so hot. Don't you think so?"

I could tell Karina wasn't sure if she was supposed to answer since she apparently had never done any porn work. But Christy didn't even give her a chance to answer, because she immediately continued talking.

"I'll never forget that my first video work was with my best friend, who I live with now. It was so great. I didn't even know I was into girls at the time. I loved it. I just love having sex with girls and guys, don't I Brian?" Christy asked, smiling.

I didn't even have a chance to answer, before Christy was bringing Emily into the conversation.

"My daughter Emily works for a company that's involved in porn. I know Emily loves to fuck both girls and guys too. This is so awesome that you're joining us today. This is so much fun, and you're so cute. Isn't she Emily?"

Christy was totally using Emily to make Karina feel better about herself.

"She is cute, mom." Emily replied. "She's going to be great. She's so pretty and sexy. I can't wait to see her in a video."

These two women were totally working with each other to excite Karina. I don't know if any of this was planned, but they certainly knew what they were doing.

"You know mom, maybe Karina would like to go back to your place after the market, and we can watch some of your videos. I know she'll love them. Doesn't that sound like fun Karina? You'll love my mom back when she was younger. She was so sexy. Don't get me wrong, she still looks hot today, but she was so wild back then."

Christy continued working with Karina by saying "come back to my place. It'll be so much fun. You'll love my roommate Lisa. We'll all have a party. We should buy some fruit and veggies at the market and have them for dinner tonight. Heck Karina, you could even spend the night if you want to. We have clothes you can wear. This will be so much fun. Your car will be fine at my office. I can't wait."

Again, Karina never had a chance to answer. Christy kept talking to her. During our entire time at the market, Christy was over-the-top telling Karina about making porn movies, Lisa's place, sex, and how pretty she was. Christy, in a sly way, was seducing Karina.

Walking and shopping around the market was a lot of fun. Christy and I held hands, but at times she would hold hands with Emily and Karina. At one point, Emily and Karina were off to themselves looking at some items on a table in a booth, and they were holding hands. Karina was getting comfortable with all of us.

Naturally, Emily and Christy were very close, but I, along with Karina, were taking notice of their public displays of affection. One would kiss the other on the cheek, then Emily or Christy would reciprocate. One of them was either holding hands with me, Karina, or each other. I could tell Karina was very curious about Emily and Christy's relationship. She obviously knew they were mother and daughter, but I think she could tell that they were very close. But she never seemed put off by it, as a matter of fact, I think she may have been envious of it.