Dating a Porn Actress Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would turn occasionally to look at Karen just to make sure she was ok with everything. I noticed that Christy would whisper in her ear, possibly reassuring her. Also, Christy soon had Karen's hand intertwined with hers.

Lisa paused the video and asked Karina "did Wally's cock hurt at all? It's so big, and you're so small. I know that I'd like to get on it, but it looks so big for you."

"I could definitely feel it inside of me. It hurt a bit at first, but I got used to it. Wally was great to work with. He was gentle with me."

"You don't seem nervous at all," continued Lisa. "Does he just fuck you in your pussy, or is he going to fuck you in the ass also?"

Right then I saw that Lisa realized what she had just said, and that Karen may not understand, or appreciate that kind of talk. While giggling, Lisa said to Karen "I'm so sorry I said that. We can get pretty descriptive around here. Those things can hurt," referring to Wally's giant dick. We all started laughing, including Karen.

Sure enough, Samantha and Karina took Wally's cock up their asses. Karina, like Lisa and Christy, will do seemingly anything on film. Of course I had no idea if Karen had ever had anal sex, or had even seen it occur in a porno. Heck, I didn't even know if she had even seen an adult movie before.

There was a little shifting on the couch, but no one as far as I could tell started rubbing themselves. After a bit, Wally finally came on Samantha and Karina's faces. Since Karina wasn't in anymore shots, Lisa turned off the t.v.

"Whoa, that was hot Karina. Great job. It looked like you were really into it and having fun." exclaimed Lisa.

"Yeah honey. You did really well. You handled Wally and Samantha wonderfully. You should be so proud of yourself. Plus you looked so good. Everyone is going to love it, and you are going to pick up so much work and make lots of money." said Christy.

Emily was rubbing Karina's shoulders and hugging her from behind, offering her congratulations to Karina. Then she said, "Karen, what'd you think of our little superstar? Didn't she do an awesome job?"

Karen was silent, seemingly lost for words. Finally she said "wow, that was amazing. I had never seen anything like that. I don't know what to think."

"My ass just hurts looking at that!" said Lisa laughing.

I'm sure Karen was thinking the same thing. It's amazing what Karina and Samantha were able to do.

"Do you do that everyday?" asked Karen to Karina.

We all started laughing at the comment when Christy finally said, "heck no you don't do it everyday. Your body wouldn't be able to take it."

Christy with that comment just reviled too that she knows something about anal sex. Emily and Karina stood up, and Emily said "ok mom, we have to go. Are you ready Karen. I looking so forward to dancing tonight."

Karen sprung right up, excited to be leaving the house, and away from the conversation about porn. As all of us stood up and were heading for the kitchen, Emily asked Lisa, Christy, and me what we had planned for the night.

"Here, let me show you what Lisa and I bought today," said Christy. Both Karen and I were shocked when Christy reached into a plastic bag and pulled out the two vibrators that she and Lisa had bought earlier. The two vibrators were over the top. They were almost like novelty vibrators. Christy cut open the packages with a pair of scissors, then pulled both vibrators out. She looked closely on how to turn them on.

When she turned them on, one of them started flashing multiple colors, plus the top part started spinning. The other vibrator which was purple in color, started twisting the head of the vibrator. From the base it had a part that stood out to stimulate the clit. The vibrators were kind of loud, but not loud enough to hear over our laughter. And it was funny looking seeing Christy there holding two wild looking vibrators.

"Mom, those are crazy looking. I think I'd be afraid to use them." stated Emily.

"Aren't they hilarious," chimed Lisa. "I love the one with multiple colors, but I think the spinning part looks weird."

Christy handed one to Lisa, and the other to Emily, then they began to turn them on and off, or faster and slower.

Emily then said, "I think the more traditional ones are better mom. I'll let you try these out first, and you can let me know if they're any good."

Again I was looking at Karen trying to judge her reaction to Emily, Lisa, and Christy talking about dildos so casually. I'm sure she picked up on what Emily said about Christy trying it out first. She had to of found it strange that a mom and daughter were talking sharing sex toys.

Karen announced that she needed to go to the restroom. As she started walking towards the bathroom, Christy said "don't forget this," while holding up a vibrator. Everyone started laughing while Karen just smiled and continued walking. I could only imagine what was going through her head.

Emily and Karina both went to the bathroom before they left. We walked Emily, Karen, and Christy to the door. Emily turned around towards Christy, Lisa, and me and said "have fun with your new toys. I guess they won't need you anymore Brian?"

I know Emily meant it as a joke, but I'm sure Karen just put two and two together hearing Emily's comment, and realized that I'm having a sexual relationship with both Christy and Lisa. After they left, Lisa, Christy, and I talked about what just happened this evening with Karen.

"Gee, I hope Karen's ok. She was very fidgety when we were watching Karina." replied Christy.

"Well she certainly saw a lot of Karina's details tonight," Lisa said laughing. "Did you see her while watching the movie? I thought she was going to pass out or something. And then did you see her when you were showing off the vibrators? She was on sexual overload tonight. She was even nervous at the Hustler store earlier. She seems nice and fun, but maybe we should take it a bit easier on her?"

Christy chimed in and said "You're probably right. I was talking to her while watching Karina and Samantha. She said that she had never watched a porno before. I just find that hard to believe. She was holding my hand during part of the scene though. She was so nervous. I was thinking she was getting turned on and didn't want me to know."

I replied, "I'm sure her head is really spinning since Emily mentioned that you two wouldn't be needing me since you have the vibrators. Now she's got to be thinking that I'm having sex with both of you."

"But you are!" said Lisa laughing.

"By the way, are you really planning on using those vibrators? That lighted one is really weird," I asked.

"Heck yeah," commented Lisa "Maybe Emily is right. We won't need you after all Brian."

"We're going to need him, Lisa. Remember, Brian and I are going to be moving soon, so we'll need him for some heavy lifting." Christy said jokingly.

It wasn't long before we all headed to bed. Christy never used the vibrator that night, but I knew she would soon enough. We didn't give much thought about what might be going on with Emily, Karina, and Karen. Yet we'd learn Sunday afternoon what happened to the three of them. Karen it turns out was a lot more wild then what we'd expected. Watching Karina and Samantha do their thing got her fired up.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Christy tried to call and text both Karen and Emily around 10a.m on Sunday morning. We knew that they had probably stayed up late the night before, and still might be sleeping. It wasn't until noon that Emily finally called her mom back. I was cuddled up close to Christy as we laid in bed together. I wanted to overhear their conversation.

"Good afternoon," I heard Christy say. "Are you just now getting up?"

"No, I've been up for a while. I'm just tired. Karina and Karen are still sleeping. We didn't get to bed until early this morning." Emily said.

"Wait, did Karen wind up staying at your place?"

"No mom. We're actually at her hotel. It was just easier to come here."

Christy and I smiled at each other when we heard Emily yawn really loud. They had definitely stayed out late.

Christy asked, "how about Karen? Did she have fun?"

"Yeah, I'd say so," Emily said laughing.

"Hey mom, I need to go. Karen and Karina are starting to wake up. We'll stop by on our way back home. Could you make us lunch?" Emily asked her mom.

"Yeah, sure," Christy replied. "Just text me and let me know when you're on your way. Brian and I will be here all day."

With that they said goodbye. An hour later Christy received a text saying that Emily and Karina were on their way over. Christy got busy and started making them lunch. Soon Karina and Emily walked inside Lisa's. They were still wearing their outfits from the night before, yet without makeup. They both looked exhausted, and were dragging a bit.

I thought it was funny. I'm not sure if they were hung over, but they certainly looked it. I was surprised Karen wasn't with them. All of us sat at the dining room table. Christy and I had already eaten. As soon as Emily and Karina started in on their lunch, Christy started asking them questions.

"So did you guys have fun?" Christy asked both girls. Emily and Karina looked at each other and started laughing. "You could say that mom," Emily replied.

"What the hell is so funny? Come on, tell me," Christy demanded. "Did Karen have fun?"

The two girls really started laughing when Christy asked that question.

"Oh yeah, she had fun. Though right now she's probably really sore," Emily said while laughing really hard.

"Ok, what'd you two do to that poor girl?" Christy wanted to know.

"We didn't do anything. I mean, we did some things, but...." Emily stopped speaking.

"Alright. Tell us what happened last night, and what's so funny," Christy demanded.

"Well, first of all, when we left here, Karen was all amped up. I think watching Karina, then seeing you playing with the vibrators freaked her out. Plus, she just figured out what's been going on between you, Brian, and Lisa. I think she was overwhelmed and confused by it all," said Emily.

"What do you mean?" Christy countered.

"As soon as we got in the car, Karen started asking Karina and me all kinds of questions."

"Like what kind of questions?" asked Christy.

"Well she asked if Brian was having sex with both you and Lisa. Also, she kept asking Karina about making porn. I think seeing Wally put his cock in Karina's ass really freaked her out." With that statement, Karina and Emily started laughing again.

Emily stated "When we got to the club, Karen immediately started drinking hard and was getting fucked up. We thought about calling you mom, and having you pick her up. But for the most part she was fine. She loves to dance. Of course guys were hitting on us. I think Karen was looking to get laid. First night in L.A. with a hotel room, who could blame her? Right?"

Karina chimed in and said "she kept asking me about Wally and his dick. It was funny. She kept wanting me to text him, and have him come to the club. So I did. Wally eventually made it. Karen was star struck."

"She kept flirting with him. Wally was cool with it," said Emily. "Eventually, the four of us went back to Karen's room. And that's why she's probably sore right now." Both Emily and Karina were still laughing. Christy and I thought it was funny too. No wonder Karen isn't out of bed yet.

Christy asked, "So what happened when you got back to the room?"

"What do you think happened mom?" Emily said smiling..

"Karen had a great time. You should have seen her. I think watching Karina earlier really inspired her. Wally was awesome. He gave it to her hard last night. Karina and I had fun watching Karen trying to have sex. I'm sure it was the biggest dick she'd ever seen. She didn't know about Karina and me. So when we started making out, Karen seemed really surprised. We kept teasing her, and eventually we played around with her too. It was the first time she had ever kissed a girl.

"Oh my God," said Christy. "Don't tell me he tried to put that thing in her butt?

"A little bit. He might have gotten the head of his penis inside. I think the anticipation of getting fucked was really messing with her." replied Emily.

"Did you have any lube?"

"Yeah, Karen had some kind of lotion with her. Don't worry mom. Wally didn't hurt her. He barely put it in. He was having fun with her. He is a really nice guy. She did cum a lot. I know she had a great time. She looked good too. Wasn't she cute Karina?" Emily asked.

"She was really cute. She made me feel really good. It was fun." answered Karina.

Lisa walked in the door, and again Karina and Emily repeated their story. We all thought it was really funny, and none of us would have suspected that Karen was that type. I guess a little alcohol can make people do things they wouldn't normally do. The girls ate their lunch, and kept answering our questions. They finally left around 3.

About that time, Christy received a call from Karen. Christy reminded Karen about their meeting Monday morning with a prospective realtor. Also, Christy said that she was going to head over to the hotel to pick her up, and bring her back to Lisa's for dinner. I got the sense that Karen didn't want to, but Christy was insistent.

Christy left at 5, and in the meantime Lisa and I started working on dinner. Forty five minutes later Christy returned with Karen. Karen was wearing short shorts, sandals, and a white blouse. She was wearing sunglasses, and didn't seem nearly as energetic as she does normally.

Once inside, we sat down to eat. I wasn't sure if Karen had eaten anything all day.

"So Emily and Karina told us that you guys had a fun night last night," Lisa inquired.

Lisa, Christy, and I were all smiling. Karen wasn't.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that," replied Karen. Karen knew that Emily and Lisa had already stopped by Lisa's and had probably told us everything that happened last night. Which they did. I think Karen was a bit embarrassed.

"Good. I'm so glad to hear that," said Christy. "Hopefully it didn't get too wild. Those two girls can get crazy. I certainly didn't raise Emily to be that way." I was laughing at that comment.

"So they told me Wally from the video stopped by," said Christy.

I don't think Karen knew if she should respond or not. I had the feeling she didn't want to share everything that happened, especially with me being there.

"So what did they say?" asked Karen, referring to Karina and Emily.

Christy replied "I don't know. They said it was a lot of fun, and that you enjoyed yourself. There's nothing to be embarrassed about. You're on vacation. It's ok to cut loose. Hey, what happens in L.A., stays in L.A. Right? I'm just glad you had fun. How are you feeling?" Karen was reassured by Christy's comments.

I was hoping that she was going to say her ass is really sore, but she didn't. We kept eating and talking. Lisa and Christy were enjoying the mostly one sided conversation. While sitting at the table after eating, Karen seemed to be looking and feeling better now that she had some food in her.

"Could I ask you guys a question?" said Karen. "How do they do it, you know, with such a big penis?"

"Do what?" asked Lisa while laughing.

"You know." Karen said while looking towards her butt.

"Oh, how do they do it in the butt?" a smiling Lisa said.

Lisa continued, "That's a good question. You work your way up to it. You don't start off with guys like Wally. You start with some toys, then eventually try the real thing. Remember, when shooting movies, there's a lot of editing. There's usually a lot of pre-work going on before they do anal too. You only see the good parts. It can be a lot of fun. I know Christy really enjoys it. Doesn't she Brian?"

Now I was embarrassed. Karen and Lisa were laughing at my predicament.

"It's a totally different sensation," explained Christy. "You have to be really patient and prepared. I actually worked with Karina, before she first tried it. She enjoyed it from the start. She makes a lot more money when she does it on film. I wasn't surprised that she was able to handle Wally. She is amazing."

"So you did try it last night?" asked Lisa.

Karen was stunned by the question.

Lisa continued by saying, "Emily and Karina told us about it. Don't worry, we were both there at one time too, and we won't tell anyone. I know Christy has some toys if you want to work on it. Plus Christy would be a great teacher."

I'm still amazed at how casually Lisa and Christy can talk about anal sex, and all areas dealing with sex for that matter. They are so easy going about it. Karen didn't want to answer any questions at that time. It wasn't long afterwards that Karen said that she needed to get back to her hotel room, and get a good night's sleep so she'd be ready for tomorrow.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Christy left early to pick up Karen to meet with a realtor. Karen apparently had been in contact with Laura, who works for a large real-estate company in the L.A. area. Karen was able to do a pre-interview with Laura before she came to L.A. Because she's in the industry, Karen knew the right questions to ask when buying a house.

After filling out some preliminary paperwork, Karen left with Laura to look at a house. Christy had to get to Delmark since Mondays were typically a busy day. Christy had already looked at pictures of the house, and liked what she saw. During the last two months, Karen had been talking to Christy about what she wanted in a house,

The idea was that Karen and Laura were going to look at houses with the hope that they could find one that Christy liked before Karen left to go back home at the end of the week. I found out later that evening that Karen was able to look at two houses, both of which she thought would work for Christy.

While eating dinner, Lisa, Christy, and Karen talked about the two houses, and Karen told them about the different details with each house. Lisa was really excited about both houses. Lisa had told us that she wanted to stay in her own house, and Christy and I totally understood. Plus, Christy and I had never really lived on our own together for any period of time. But since I'd been living in L.A., all three of us had gotten along so well that I wanted Lisa to move in with us.

That evening the three girls watched the Bachelor on t.v. I'm not a fan of the show except for the fact there are some very attractive women on the show. I thought it was funny listening to Christy and Lisa talking about what girls would do great in porn.

The next day Karen had three houses to look at with Laura. While they were looking at the second house, Karen called Christy saying that she thought this house might be exactly what she was looking for in a home. She wanted Christy to leave work to come take a look. Christy called me and wanted me to meet her there also.

The house was just outside of Thousand Oaks. I'd never been to the neighborhood, but it was very nice with a lot of beautiful homes. Christy, Karen, and Laura were already there when I arrived. Though the house was more than forty years old, it had been recently remodeled, and it appeared to be in perfect condition. Christy loved it, and so did Karen. While walking through the empty house, I realized just how small Lisa's house really was.

The main floor was wide open. There were minimal walls dividing the kitchen and the living room. The master bedroom was on the first floor while there were three sizable bedrooms upstairs. Along with a large two car garage, there was a multipurpose room that was most likely part of a room addition that ran along the backyard. The room was narrow, but it extended upwards of forty feet. It'd be an ideal room for a train layout, but Christy thought it'd be a great room to set up Delmark's office. There were several glass sliders that exited to the pool. The pool was small, but there was a good sized patio with lots of privacy. As a matter of fact, because of the bushes and fencing, I couldn't even see the neighbor's houses.