Dating a Porn Actress Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew Karen wasn't disgusted by the kiss, but I wasn't sure if she was ok with it either.

What shocked me next was when a smiling Emily suddenly spoke up and said "Karen, you and I both have something in common, we both love my mom's pussy. Actually, everyone in this room loves my mom's pussy, and we all love my mom." Emily, in a nice way, was defending the special relationship she has with her mom.

I think Karen was taken aback by Emily's statement. She was getting ready to say something when Emily leaned over and kissed her on the lips deeply. The kiss seemed to break the tension in the room. When they finished kissing, Christy kissed Karen too.

We all started looking for clothes, and started to get slowly dressed. But suddenly Karina started kissing Wally. I forgot that she and Lisa never had a chance with Wally. To my amazement, Wally was hard again. It must be nice to be young, and have the ability to recover so quickly. He has all the qualities to be a male porn star, and Christy knew it too. The fun continued, and Karen was enjoying the show.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

We were all dragging the next day, and Karen had a flight to catch back home. No doubt her trip to L.A. was eventful, but at the same time she did a great job helping Christy find a house. Karen had a lot of "first time' experiences, but she seemed to handle it fine, but it did feel a bit awkward while saying goodbye at Lisa's.

It was just Christy, Lisa, Karen, and myself. Emily, Karina, and of course Wally had left Lisa's much earlier. The girls all hugged each other as I was standing outside, waiting for Karen, so I could drive her to the airport. Eventually, the girls quit talking and Karen got into the passenger seat.

Once on the road, there was a long silence, until Karen began to talk. "That was the craziest fucking week of my life. Holy shit! Fuck Brian, you guys are so wild. And Christy and Emily? What the fuck! I can't believe you guys just all fuck one another like that. And even crazier, I can't believe I went along with it."

Karen was smiling, and at the same time shaking her head in disbelief. Again there was a long, silent pause, I finally spoke up and asked grudgingly, "So Karen, are you going to come back for a visit sometime?"

She turned towards me, and I briefly took my eyes off the road to look at her. There was a look of disbelief on her face. A look that implied that I had just asked a stupid question. I waited for a moment for an answer.

"Fuck yes I'm coming back to L.A. You guys are awesome. I'm sitting here right now thinking about how I can live here full time. I fucking love it here."

I was shocked. This was the first time I had heard Karen express any real thoughts or opinions during the entire week. Heck, even when she was helping me sell my house, she seemed so standoffish emotionally. I guess the real Karen is coming out, including all the f bombs.

"Good," I said. "I can't wait to tell Christy what you just said."

"I already did Brian. We talked this morning. As a matter-of-fact, Christy said I could stay at her new house for a while until I get established. She also said I could work for her at Delmark. Wouldn't that be crazy? Me in the porn business? Fuck! This is insane!"

She suddenly stopped talking. Next, she leaned over the center console, and kissed me on my cheek, and muttered a soft "thank you for everything, and thank you for being my first. You were great, and I liked it." An hour later she was on her flight back home.