Dating a Porn Actress Pt. 07

Story Info
Karen visits L.A., Christy buys a house.
15.2k words
4.72
11.2k
37

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 08/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was caught off-guard that Christy wanted to take over the ownership of Delmark. In truth, Trey and Chris, the owners of Delmark, had been wanting to sell Delmark even before Christy hired on. And now that Christy had helped turn around the business, Trey and Chris thought the company consequently had gained more value. For a brief time, they searched for an additional buyer besides Christy, but there apparently wasn't any interest.

The relationship between Christy, Trey, and Chris remained amicable the whole time. Christy was able to hire an attorney now that she had Marty as a financial backer. The only real assets to Delmark was the name, and the website. Within two months of our trip to Vegas with Marty and Jill, Christy became the sole owner of Delmark. Trey and Chris left with a little bit of money, but probably not nearly as much as they would have liked. But they also knew that if Christy had decided to leave and start her own business, that the two of them would be out of business in no time. Christy was responsible for any, and all of the success over the last year.

Christy really wanted to hire Lisa. Yet, Lisa was making good money at her job, so both her and Christy thought maybe they should hold off for a bit. Also, Christy wanted to hire Emily, but again she thought she'd better get established first in her

new role as a new business owner.

One of the first things Christy needed to do was to find a house not only for us to live, but also a home where she could run Delmark. Currently Delmark is located in an old strip mall. Christy envisioned a home where she could do her office work, but also a home big enough that models could stay if need be. She also wanted to do a lot of entertaining in the future.

Part of the plan was to have Emily, and possibly Lisa live in the house too. Emily was tired of her current living situation, and was excited about living with her mom again. Christy knew she wanted a house with a pool. She was trying to recreate the time when she lived with Jerry in Florida, and Bob when she first moved to L.A. Most importantly, she thought this would be a great way to attract talent to Delmark.

Christy bought a plane ticket for Karen, my former realtor, to come help her find a house. Even though Karen wasn't licensed in California, she was going to help Christy find a realtor, plus act as a consultant in finding a home. It was an odd arrangement, but Karen and Christy had talked to each other a lot, and had become friends even though they had never met.

Christy consulted with Marty the whole time, ensuring his approval. He was leaving everything up to her, and so far their business relationship was working out fine. There was no lack of effort on her part. Her whole day, and even her evenings, were consumed with work. I'm sure he was impressed by her efforts.

A lot had been accomplished in only a couple of months since we returned from Vegas. It was a beautiful Saturday morning, and Christy and I were headed to the hotel where Karen was staying. Christy was dressed casually, wearing blue jeans and a white, low cut blouse. She had on bright red lipstick which looked great against her tanned skin and dark hair. I was surprised Christy was showing off so much cleavage. She looked hot, but I think she was going a bit overboard to meet Karen.

Karen opened the door to her room after we knocked. There was a bit of awkwardness between Karen and me. I wasn't sure if I should hug her, or just shake her hand. We settled on a hand shake. Yet Christy and Karen totally embraced one another as if they were long lost friends after I introduced them.

"I'm so excited to finally meet you Christy, and to be here in L.A. I'm looking forward to working with you this week. I hope we can find you a home while I'm here." exclaimed Karen.

"I'm excited you're here too," said Christy. "This house buying thing has been kind of stressful, and I really hope you can help me with it. As you know, I'm busy at work this week, but I'll take off any time you need me to so we can look at houses. By the way, I just want to say how pretty you are."

Karen was flattered by the comment. Maybe because it came out of nowhere. We sat and chatted for a bit, until we decided to get into my car and head back to Lisa's house. Karen looked gorgeous. Like Christy, she was wearing jeans that hugged her nice, fit ass I could tell she was trying to make a good impression with Christy. The two women were hitting it off for having never met one another before.

While at Lisa's and introductions were made, we sat in the living room, making plans for the rest of the day. Soon, all four of us got into Lisa's SUV and went to lunch. Karen was really loosening up. During the whole time I worked with her when selling my house, she came across as a bit stiff, if not overly professional. But after a couple of hours with Christy and Lisa, Karen was totally relaxed and carefree.

After lunch, we drove her through Hollywood, and pointed out all the iconic places. Karen was soaking it all in, and was enjoying herself. We found a place to park, and walked around Grauman's theater, and downtown Hollywood. As we were walking, Christy pointed out Hustlers, which is a sex shop on Hollywood boulevard. Lisa and Christy led us inside. I was embarrassed being in a sex shop with Karen, my former relator.

The three girls walked around the store together while I hung back. The girls were laughing and having fun. It wasn't long before they were all standing in front of the large selection of vibrators, pulling the packages off the shelves, and examining them. I think Karen was kind of nervous, and embarrassed being at Hustler's too, but Christy and Lisa were so nonchalant about it. I wasn't sure if Karen had ever been in a sex shop before.

Lisa was excited because Hustlers had some of her company's print work on the walls. Also, Lisa took Karen over to the video section trying to find some DVD covers with her artwork. I could see the surprised look on Karen's face as she was confronted with the graphic sex scenes on the back of the DVD's. Christy began to point out to Karen, Lisa, and me which actresses on the DVD's were signed to Delmark. Surprisingly, there were quite a few. Being at Hustlers was a great way for Lisa and Christy to show off their work. Unfortunately, Hustler's DVD section was minimal. My guess is they're phasing out DVDs altogether.

To my amazement, Christy and Lisa both bought vibrators. The vibrators were atypical, and futuristic looking. Only those two would buy vibrators in the presence of someone they had just met a few hours before. They didn't seem to be embarrassed about anything. The funny thing is I knew as soon as we got home, they were going to want to try the vibrators out. I wondered how that was going to go over with Karen being there.

After visiting Hustlers, we drove over to the beach. The girls took off their shoes so they could wade through the surf. I could tell that Karen was fitting right in with Lisa and Christy. While walking up the beach, Christy and I were holding hands, arm in arm. As independent and self-reliant as Christy can be, she still relied on me as a security blanket. Often she would say that I was her rock, and that she appreciated me being there for her.

Except for when we were at Huster's, the subject of Christy's or Lisa's jobs never came up. I'm not sure if Karen knew a hundred percent what Lisa and Christy used to do, or currently do. But I knew Karen was inquisitive, so I knew it was going to come up at some point. I never told Karen that Christy used to star in porn movies. I'm sure she'd probably be cool with it, but I'm positive that she'll be shocked when she does find out.

The weather cooled down quickly, so we got back into the car and headed back to the hotel so Karen could shower before we ate dinner. Even for a Saturday, the traffic in L.A. is horrible. Once back at Karen's hotel, we sat in the room while she showered. I was surprised when she came out of the shower room wearing nothing but a towel.

"Turn around Brian, I need to get dressed." Karen said.

Apparently she was going to be ok with Lisa and Christy seeing her naked. At that moment I began to wonder if I was going to see her naked at some point during the week.

"You have a great figure." Lisa told Karen. Because I was looking towards the wall, I couldn't see Karen's reaction.

"Thank you." I heard Karen reply.

"With a body like that, you could definitely come to work for me," interjected Christy.

"Thanks, that's good to know," responded Karen giggling.

I could hear Karen getting dressed.

"Alright Brian, you can turn around," said Christy.

When I did, I saw that Karen had put on a pretty black dress that showed off her shoulders and legs. She stood at the sink applying her makeup. Afterwards, she grabbed a jacket, and we all left to head to Lisa's.

Once we were back at Lisa's, Christy, Lisa, and I all took showers and got dressed. Karen and I were in the living room waiting for Lisa and Christy to finish getting ready when I asked Karen if she's enjoying her trip to L.A. so far?

"Yes I'm having fun. The beach was great, and it's cool to see Hollywood in person. Thank you so much."

"I love going to Hollywood also," I replied. "Everything out here is still so new to me. I'm sorry about going to Hustler's. It wasn't my idea. Christy and Lisa...." Karen interrupted me right there.

"That's alright Brian. It wasn't a big deal. I still can't get over those two toys that they bought. Do they really plan on using them?" Karen said laughing.

"Knowing them like I do, I'm surprised they didn't take them out of the packaging during the drive back to your hotel. Christy and Lisa are kind of wild when it comes to that kind of thing. I hope you're ok with them?" I asked.

"Oh, they're great And so pretty. It's so nice of them to take out some time and show me around. I can tell they both like to have fun. Brian, can I ask you a question?" "Sure, go ahead," I replied.

"It's none of my business, but are Christy and Lisa gay, bi-sexual, or something? They both seem really close and flirty. I know you're dating Christy, but those two seem really comfortable with each other if you know what I mean?"

I wasn't exactly sure what to say. "Did they do anything to make you feel uncomfortable?" I muttered.

"No, no. Nothing like that. I mean, I will say that when I was getting ready back at the hotel, they both seemed to be checking me out intensely."

"That sounds like them," I answered laughing. "Christy might want to hire you as a model or something. And who knows about Lisa. Back to your original question if they're gay and bi-sexual, and don't tell them that I told you, but yeah, they're definitely bi-sexual."

I was looking at Karen's facial expression to see how comfortable she was with the information I just told her. She didn't look overly surprised.

"It's L.A.! You know how it is. Crazy things happen out here. You just kind of have to roll with it. Lisa and Christy are two of the best people I know. All three of us have been having a lot of fun living together." I declared.

With that last comment, I knew I may have said too much. "Are you going to be ok with everything? She nodded her head yes.

"Don't worry about it. They're harmless. They both just like to have fun as you can tell. If either one of them hits on you, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do." I told her. I thought again that I might have messed up by saying too much.

"No it's ok. I keep an open mind. Karen said. "I know she works with porn stars, so I'm sure Christy has seen and maybe done everything."

I'm thinking and laughing to myself, "you have no idea."

"You two really seem to love each other," Karen said, referring to Christy and me.

"I love her so much. She's so much fun, and keeps things entertaining. Lisa's been a blast too. Christy works so much though. She's always busy. Therefore, when she likes to relax in her special way, I don't mind."

"What do you mean by her special way?" Karen asked.

Again, I started laughing. "As I said, you'll probably find out."

"Hey Brian, I'm a bit nervous asking you this, but was Christy ever a porn actress?

I thought about telling Karen to ask Christy herself, but instead I told her straight out.

"Yeah, she did porn a long time ago. And so did Lisa. But don't say anything. It's not like they're trying to hide from it, but they don't exactly tell everyone if you know what I mean?"

"I don't think I could ever do that." replied Karen. "It's neat that she gets to work in the business, and she seems to be making a lot of money. Does she still act?"

"No, not at all. She doesn't want to be on that side of the camera. And I'm glad she doesn't. I will say she was a good actress back in the day."

"Oh my God, you've seen her movies?" she asked excitedly.

"Yeah, all of them I think." I answered.

"Wasn't it weird to see her.....you know?"

"Have sex with other guys?" I asked.

"Yeah it's weird. But it's part of the business. I've had sex with other girls, just not on film. I don't hold it against her, or Lisa. You should have seen the two of them together when they were younger. It's hilarious." Karen seemed interested in my suggestion.

"Maybe they'll let you watch one?" I said.

"Oh, I don't know. I'd be cool with it I guess. It sounds like fun." she replied.

"Ask Lisa or Christy about it. They'd probably love to show you their old movies. I know she wouldn't mind showing you clips of the actresses that work for Delmark today. She's so proud of them. Heck, you might even meet a porn actress at dinner tonight. Her name is Karina, and she's fairly new to the business. She practically lives with Emily. They're best friends."

"Wow, on my first day in L.A. I've already been to Hustler's and I might have a chance to meet an actress. You're right, L.A. is crazy. I kind of like it out here. I can't wait to look at houses this week with you and Christy. It's going to be fun." Karen noted.

Christy and Lisa walked into the living room all dressed up and ready to go. They weren't showing any cleavage. I was kind of surprised. I figured they might try to compete with Karen when it comes to looking the sexiest. Once we arrived at the restaurant, Karina and Emily were already there to dine with us..

After introductions, we all sat down to eat. It was great being the only guy with five beautiful women. Karen fit right in with our group. It was times like this that I was reassured about my decision to move to L.A., and excited about Christy's success in the adult industry. Because Karina was so much younger then the rest of us, Christy started to dote on her a bit.

"She is one of our favorite actresses," Christy said, referring to Karina. "She has great potential, and so far she has done an awesome job. You all should see the scene she shot a couple of weeks ago. She was spectacular."

Lisa suggested that after dinner we all go back to her place and watch the video that Karina shot on her television. All of us thought that was a great idea. Christy double checked with Karina to make sure that she'd be ok with everyone watching her. Then Christy asked Karen directly if watching Karina would be ok with her.

"You know, I would like to see her work. She's so pretty. And I'm happy to hear that she's working out for you so well."

"By the way Karina, do you have any shoots this week?" Christy asked.

Karina thought for a moment and said "Yeah, I'm working for Dustin and Cindy at RNT Wednesday afternoon. We're actually shooting at a house off Mulholland Drive. It should be a lot of fun. Dustin and Cindy are really nice. I'm glad they started using Delmark. I can't wait to work for them. I just hope the weather is good."

"That's perfect!" replied Christy. "I'll call Dustin and see if it'd be ok if I came along with Karen. So Karen, would you like to see a movie being made?"

"That would be something. As long as it's ok with Karina." Karina nodded her head in approval.

Typically, visiting a set is difficult because most directors and producers have very strict rules when it comes to allowing non-cast and crew on a set. Many times visitors have to watch the action via a monitor in another room. But obviously Christy now had a special relationship with Dustin and Cindy, so I'm sure that they'd be fine with Karen and Christy stopping by. Again, Christy opening her pussy had paid off.

After dinner, we all headed back to Lisa's. Once home, Emily said, "Mom, Karina and I can't stay long because we want to go to a club tonight." I should have known because Emily and Karina were wearing tight dresses that were cut very short. Also, they were wearing high heels and had a lot of makeup on.

To my surprise, Karen spoke up and asked Emily if she could come to the club too. Emily looked a bit perplexed, but then said "of course you can. That'd be awesome. It's always more fun with more people."

"That should be fun." said Lisa. You girls will have a great time.

Then Emily said, "But first I want to watch Karina's video. She told me all about it, but I haven't seen it yet. We have time before we leave."

Lisa poured us all a drink while Christy got the t.v. ready. We took our places on the couch while Emily and Karina sat on the big chair with Karina between Emily's legs. I sat on the floor while Karen, Lisa, and Christy sat on the couch. Karen seemed nervous while the rest of us were enjoying ourselves. Of course, if anyone should be nervous, you'd think it'd be Karina, but she seemed cool with everything. The video started with Karina showing off her tits during the opening credits.

We all clapped, including Karen. Yet, once the video started, I looked at Karen. It looked like she was attempting to shield her eyes with her fingers. On the screen, Karina, along with a girl named Samantha, started off the video with a guy named Wally. Lisa and Christy were complementing how good Karina looked, and how good the production was. And it really was a quality video. They used really high-end cameras and the sound and lighting were very good too.

Christy stopped the video so Karina could explain an experience she had on the set. This was her second time performing on camera, and I could tell. She looked hot, but she was a bit rough when it came to actually acting. The title of the video was Step Sister's Share, with the premise being that the two "step sisters" were sharing a boyfriend. After about ten minutes of the actor's setting up the sex scene, they finally got started having sex.

After the boyfriend entered the house and sat in-between Karina and Samantha on the couch, the two girls started kissing Wally.

"You're doing such a good job Karina. You are such a natural at acting." said Lisa.

"Thank you Lisa." Karina retorted. "It helps when the guy is as good looking as Wally. I think Samantha is really cute too."

Karina's right. Samantha is cute. She's about the same age as Karina, but her skin is more white, and her hair is a really light blond.

While Lisa and Karina were talking, Karina and Samantha pulled out Wally's cock from his pants. All the girls besides Karen and Karina were cheering. Wally was very well hung. His cock was long and thick. Karina just smiled as she began blowing him on the t.v. Karen on the other hand looked to be in disbelief.

I totally understand how Karen was feeling. It's one thing to watch porn on your own, but entirely different when you're with a group of people. Also, it's very weird to watch a woman suck or fuck in a video when she's sitting in the same room.

I'll have to hand it to Karina, she was magnificent having sex on film. I was really turned on. She was moaning, saying "fuck me hard," to Wally. Samantha would suck Wally's cock every time it slipped out of Karina's pussy.