Dating a Porn Actress Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christy couldn't hide her excitement while walking through the house. Karen was right. She knew that Christy was going to like the house. We weren't there a half an hour before Christy decided she wanted the house. Thank goodness for Marty or otherwise we'd never be able to afford the house. California real-estate is insane.

The house was in move-in condition. Of course we didn't have any furniture. Christy had talked to Marty about furnishing a house, and as usual he gave his approval. Christy took a lot of pictures so she could send them to Marty. Also, she wanted Emily and Lisa to come by and take a look at it before she made a decision.

Later on that evening I told Christy to have Karen take a look at some of the other houses that she had planned to walk through even though the one from today looked promising. Christy made arrangements to meet with the realtor tomorrow at noon so Lisa and Emily could look at the house. Also, she talked to Marty about the house, and he seemed to share in her excitement.

Karen didn't come over this evening for dinner. She said she wanted to hang out in her hotel room, and use the pool. Karen had a long couple of days, and she needed to rest up.

Sure enough, Lisa and Emily stopped by the house on Wednesday during their lunch. And as expected, they loved the house too, and especially the pool area. I knew the two of them would be visiting a lot for no other reason than to use the pool. The girls couldn't stay long. Christy in the meantime had called Dustin and Cindy, and asked if they had any video shoots going on this week. Sure enough they had one this very afternoon not to far away. Christy and Karen hustled out of the house and headed to the movie location.

Christy and Karen got back to Lisa's around six that evening. While eating dinner, we immediately started talking about their day.

"So Karen, what was it like going to a set? Did you see anything exciting?" I asked.

"Oh my God," she said. "I had no idea what to expect. They really do it, and in front of so many people! I couldn't believe it."

I explained to her that I got to watch a porn being made with Christy too. That the two actors, Jenny and Clark, were so professional about it.

Karen said, "It was so odd to see the actresses' boyfriend watching the whole thing going on. He was trying to coach her.. Looking at him I thought he was a pimp. Dustin finally had him sit in a chair and shut up. I didn't think she was all that attractive. Nor was the guy she was working with."

Christy joined the conversation and said "Karen, sorry about that. Hailey (the actress) has been in the business for a couple of years. She was cute when she started out, but I think she does the drug thing, and she's getting way too many stupid looking tattoos. She's popular with her fans, and she does a lot of camming and stripping. Her boyfriend was a douchebag wasn't he?"

The two girls were both nodding their heads in agreement.

"The guy she was working with wasn't attractive at all. I can't believe someone would allow them to have sex on their couch." Karen continued.

"Like I said, I'm sorry about that. They all can't be as good looking as Wally. I wouldn't have taken you there had I thought about who was working today. Too bad Karina wasn't working this week." Christy said.

"That would have been so much better. She's so much prettier than Hailey. But it was neat to see. I just couldn't imagine having sex with so many people in the room. That would freak me out." replied Karen.

Her comment surprised me knowing that she had gotten on with Wally Saturday night while Emily and Karina were in the same room.

Lisa arrived shortly, and both Christy and Karen told her about the film shoot. "I think for the most part Christy and I got to work with good-looking people the whole time. At least I thought so," explained Lisa.

"Brian told me the other day that the both of you used to be actresses. I didn't know it. You both are so pretty. But wasn't weird having sex in front of other people?" asked Karen.

"Well, it's part of it," explained Lisa. There's going to be cameramen, maybe even more. Sound guys, lighting guys, plus who knows who. But everybody was professional. They made it fun, and most of the time I was really focused on what I was doing, and feeling." We all laughed.

Christy chimed in and said, "A lot of times they would have a monitor in another room so guests, or the homeowner could watch what was going on without being in the same room. You never want the actors to freeze up."

"I couldn't believe how non-sexual it really was. It was as if the sex part was pre-planned. The actors did a really good job to make it look passionate, but one can tell how fake it is when you're watching behind the scenes. I'm glad I got to see it, and I'd like to go again sometime." I said.

"I bet you would!" said Lisa. Again, we all continued laughing.

"I thought real-estate was exciting, but it has nothing on porn," Karen said.

"I bet," said Christy. "You know Karen, you should come to my office tomorrow or Friday, and I can take some pictures of you and see if you are modeling material. Dustin sure thought so."

"Hell no!" replied Karen. "I could never do that. If my parents ever found out, they'd kill me," she said laughing. "I mean, it'd be interesting, but I could never have sex with strange guys."

Lisa spoke up, embarrassing Karen when she asked "what about Wally last Saturday?

Lisa, Christy, and I were laughing hard. Karen smiled, because she didn't want to acknowledge what had happened between her, Wally, Emily, and Karina that night.

Lisa explained, "If you ever want to have some real fun, you can always work as an extra for a porn movie. They're always needing someone to play the secretary, nurse, or someone in a crowd. They're non-speaking roles, and you don't have to take your clothes off. Heck, you might even be able to play a real-estate agent. Brian, you should do it too. I'm sure Christy or I would be able to set you two up. Of course Karen, you would have to get yourself there somehow. Maybe you need to move to L.A.?"

I could see the wheels turning in Karen's head. "I've enjoyed my visit so far, but I don't think I'm ready to move," a giggling Karen said.

"Karen, do me a favor," Christy asked. "Stand up, because I want to take some pictures of you now that I'm thinking about it." Christy went to the office to retrieve a camera.

"What are you thinking?" Karen asked Christy as she was walking away.

"Don't worry Karen. We're not going to take any naked pictures, unless of course you want to?" Christy replied with a smirk on her face.

"I just want to have some good pictures of you. Brian, turn on all the lights. We'll start here, then move to other rooms." Christy said.

"I don't know," replied Karen. "I'm not a model. I'm not going to go to work for you Christy." Karen was serious, but joking at the same time.

Lisa and I followed Karen throughout the house while Christy took pictures. Karen was apprehensive, but got into it eventually. She's really photogenic. Along with a great posture, she smiled beautifully, plus she had a decent body for a woman in her thirties.

Finally, Karen and Christy sat on the couch reviewing the pictures. Christy commented that the pictures were great, and Karen was happy with them too. I thought Christy may use this photo session as a way to get Karen to reveal a bit more of herself. Yet Christy knew how not to push girls too far when it comes to taking pictures. Christy would never pressure a girl into taking explicit photos. But I learned later that Christy wanted to take photos of Karen in order to make her more comfortable not only in front of the camera, but also with Christy herself.

Karen left for her hotel. She wanted to get to bed early because she was still going to look at a couple of other houses with Laura the next day. Christy thought she was already to place an offer on the Thousand Oaks house, but wasn't 100% sure.

Karen was flying back Saturday afternoon, so Christy and I decided to take off Friday and show Karen where Christy works, and where Emily and Lisa work. Also, because it was going to be a warm day, the three of us wanted to spend some time at the beach.

Lisa took Christy's Corvette to work so we could use her SUV. We stopped first at Christy's office. Amanda, who's Christy's assistant, was talking to a girl named Jess who's a dancer, and stopped by to look into the opportunities that Delmark offered. Christy, Karen, and I stood for a few minutes while Amanda did a brief interview with her. I was impressed with Amanda, and found it interesting how much she copied Christy's approach. Christy had trained her well. Soon we were on our way to Lisa's office.

Lisa was all too happy to show Karen around her office. She pulled out a bunch of the printing material and other work she had done over the years. Much of it was very explicit. Again, Karen was getting an in-depth look at the porn business. Karen, while looking at the X rated material, seemed to be more comfortable. The girls were laughing at some of the work, and complimenting the bodies of the men and women. Before we left, Lisa gave Karen some souvenir items to take back home with her. I'm not exactly sure where she'd display photos of naked men and women when she got home.

After we left, we grabbed lunch then headed to the beach. It was a perfect day, and even though it was busy, we found a place to set up our blanket. Christy took off her clothes revealing her two-piece swimsuit. Of course her boobs were accentuated, drawing the attention of Karen. Karen had to be coaxed a bit to take off her clothes.

"Come on Karen. Let us see what you got. Don't worry, I've seen a lot of bodies, and so has Brian." said Christy.

Karen shrugged her shoulders and said "fine!" With that she took off her clothes, displaying her beautiful body in a bikini. She looked good. We all put lotion on ourselves, and just laid out for a while. The waves were particularly big, which made them loud when they crashed on the beach. Eventually, Karen was comfortable enough to walk in her bikini with Christy and me. The two women drew a lot of eyes.

I sat up once we were back at our spot. Christy and Karen were lying right next to each other. I was mostly looking at my phone, the water, or people around us. I couldn't hear what they were talking about, but I did take notice when I saw the two of them holding hands. Where was this going I wondered?

The girls had several drinks, and several times went to pee together. Karen was buzzed, and even giggling. I'd never seen her like this before. She was entirely different. She was a happy drunk.

"Come on Brian," I heard Christy say. "Let's walk over here so you can take some pictures of us"

As I was getting up, Karen said "yeah Brian, come with us. You'll get to take some pictures that you really want."

I kept my mouth shut, laughing to myself. This is the first time I had ever seen Karen act anyway sensually towards me. Sure enough, Karen and Christy didn't disappoint. I took several pictures of the two of them acting silly, with a couple of serious photo's too. A guy stopped and took some pictures of all three of us. It felt good to be photographed with two hot girls on either side of me. Karen was leaning on me hard.

We decided to leave to head back to Karen's hotel room so she could shower, and get ready for dinner. The two girls put their clothes on, and as we were walking back to the car, Christy whispered in my ear, "get ready!" At first I didn't know what she meant, but I figured it out when she turned and looked at Karen's backside, then seductively licked her lips.

I drove, while the two girls laughed and carried on. Once we got into the hotel room, Christy turned to Karen and said, "I want to shower with you! Let's go." Immediately Christy started taking off her clothes, not even waiting for an answer. I was standing near Karen's bed, watching the two of them. Christy had removed her bikini top, exposing her beautiful tits to Karen, before Karen had even removed any clothing. Christy started removing Karen's shirt as she just stood there. She wasn't helping Christy remove the shirt, but she certainly didn't prevent her from doing so.

Next, Christy removed her shorts and shoes, then she helped Karen wiggle out of her shorts. Karen was standing with nothing on but her bikini. Christy turned Karen around, and untied the bikini top. Once Christy pulled the top off, she untied the strings on either side of Karen's hips, pulling the bottoms away, and throwing them back towards me. Christy took off her own bikini bottoms, turned Karen back towards her, then gave her a long kiss on the lips.

Christy broke off the kiss, grabbed Karen's hand with hers, then led her to the shower. I got a full view of Karen's knockout body, along with her small, but perky boobs. Her ass was tight, without a lot of jiggle.

I heard them step into the shower, laughing along with some silence as they were probably kissing one another. Christy left the shower door open for me so I could stare inside the shower room, but the stupid shower curtain was closed, and I couldn't see through it. I stood there, hearing the two girls, but not seeing anything. Christy must have sensed I was there, because suddenly, the shower curtain was pulled open, and Christy was there standing behind Karen, with her chest against Karen's back. Christy had her left hand squeezing Karen's left boob, while she had her right hand and fingers rubbing Karen's hairless pussy.

Karen stood there while getting massaged, and simply smiled at me. Water was splashing outside of the tub and getting on the floor. Christy finally pulled the shower curtain back in place. I went back to the bed area, and waited. It wasn't long before I heard the shower stop, and soon two naked girls were walking to the bed while holding hands. Christy turned towards me, smiled then told me to take a very quick shower.

When I returned a minute later, still partially wet from the shower, I was treated to Christy sitting up in the bed, with her knees bent upwards, and Karen in-between her legs licking away. As I was standing there, Karen stopped, and looked over my way. She smiled as I dropped my towel.

Karen went to work on Christy's pussy again. I got into the bed and kissed Christy on the lips while my right hand was cupping Karen's ass. In seconds, Christy lowered her right leg which gave Karen a view of my cock staring right at her as she turned her head to the left. Seeing my hard cock, she put it directly into her mouth and started sucking and licking it as hard as she could. Soon she turned back towards Christy's pussy and dove back down and started licking again.

Christy and I continued kissing when we both weren't moaning. "She's good, isn't she?" It was a rhetorical question from Christy.

"That's it, lick my pussy good. Again. Suck Brian Karen," Christy demanded.

We pulled Karen up, kissed her, then had her lay down so Christy could have a chance at her pussy. Karen positioned herself so she could suck on my dick. I eventually joined Christy using my tongue on Karen's beautiful pussy.

Christy placed a finger, then another one inside of Karen's pussy. She'd pull her fingers out, and then offer me a taste. A couple of times Christy put her fingers in her own mouth so she could get a taste herself.

"Are you ready? " asked Christy.

Karen nodded her head, and then I climbed on top of her. My cock went right into her pussy. I rocked back and forth causing her to orgasm multiple times. Christy was right there, encouraging Karen and myself. I could have easily cum, but I kept holding back, pacing myself as best that I could.

"His cock feels good, doesn't it?" Christy would ask Karen. Karen would whimper a yes or just nod her head. Christy was enjoying watching me fuck Karen. After Karen orgasmed hard, I pulled out, and offered my cock to Christy. Christy sucked my cock, enjoying the juice from Karen's pussy.

Christy laid down on her back, and then I climbed on top of her, inserting my dick into her pussy. After a couple of minutes, Christy flipped over so I could fuck her from behind. She was using her right hand to rub her clit. I couldn't take it, so I pulled out and came on her ass. Christy was cumming at the same time.

There I was resting on my knees with my cock over the top of Christy's ass coated in cum. Christy crawled up, turned around to where she was on her knees also. I leaned back, fully exposing my cock. I knew Christy was going to start sucking my spent, cum covered cock.

Karen sat there, waiting to see what Christy was going to do. Christy reached around Karen's back with her hand to pull her towards my dick. Karen knew what Christy was asking her to do, and hesitated. She was reluctant to put my wet cock into her mouth.

"Come on Karen. Suck it with me. I want you to taste me." Christy demanded. After a brief hesitation, Karen finally did what she was asked to do. At first, my cock just sat in her mouth until she started using her tongue and lips.

"You are a good girl!" exclaimed Christy. "I taste good, don't I?" Karen nodded her head yes.

The three of us sat in bed recovering. Karen was spooning with Christy, while I laid beside Christy massaging her leg.

"That was so much fun, Karen. You're awesome. You made Brian so happy." Christy said.

"Thank you Karen. I had no idea this was going to happen, but I'm glad it did." I added.

Karen smiled and looked very satisfied until she finally said "I've been in L.A. for one week and I've had sex with multiple people. I can't believe it. I'm not like this. But I couldn't help it."

"It's ok. You're just having fun. I know you enjoyed it. You're hot when you're getting fucked. You made Brian really happy." Christy continued.

We laid there, making small talk when finally last Saturday night came up.

"Christy, this might sound weird, but I had sex with Emily last Saturday night in this same bed. Also with Karina too." Karen said.

Christy while laughing said, "What about it? Seems to me that you're getting good use out of this bed."

Karen smiled in response to Christy's joke, but then said, "it's just crazy thinking that I had sex with your daughter in this same bed just a few day's ago."

"So which one of us is better?" A smiling Christy asked. But before Karen could answer, she said "Karen, you're not the only one who's had sex with both of us."

I was shocked. I didn't know where Christy was going with this. Christy and Emily have shared multiple partners, plus they've had sex with each other. There was no way Christy was going to tell Karen about this. I don't think Karen would be accepting of it.

"Don't say anything, but I know Emily and Lisa have had sex with one another, and I've had sex with Lisa. I'm totally fine with it. I know Emily is beautiful."

Karen said, "So are you!" and then kissed Christy. "By the way, I love your breasts." The two of them continued to kiss.

"I also heard from someone that you and Wally tried to do something new last Saturday," said Christy.

Karen became embarrassed, but knew exactly what Christy was referring to and smiled without responding.

Christy said, "Wally's dick is so big. You can't try it with that. Like Lisa said, you need to start off with something smaller. I know Brian can help with it."

"Hey, what do you mean by that?" I asked, looking perplexed at Christy.

"I'm sorry Brian. I didn't mean it like that." Christy said laughing. "You're perfect Brian!"

I knew Wally was twice my size. Christy reassurance made me feel a bit better. And Karen reassured me with her smile.

Karen then said, "Karina made it look so easy in that video. I was kind of drunk. He didn't go in, at least not much. There's just something about it. I've had several boyfriends who wanted to try it. It was stupid."