Dating a Porn Actress Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should try it. I love it. Brian?" Christy asked, looking at me.

"What do you want me to say? I know you like it. It's fun." I laughed.

Christy said, "it's not nearly as big of a deal as what people make it out to be. I'll tell you what, let's get dressed and meet Lisa for dinner, then we'll head back to her place. I have some special toys that I know you'll like. And who knows, maybe Brian would like to join you?"

I smiled and shook my head yes, answering Christy's question.

"I don't know," replied Karen. "We'll see."

Again, I'm just amazed at how confident Christy is when it comes to talking and participating in sex. I never thought that I'd ever have the chance to stick it to Karen, but because of Christy, I was able to do it. Christy just has a way of making people feel comfortable with her. She takes the fear out of sex, and makes sex not only pleasurable, but fun too. I have no doubt that if Christy wanted Karen to start taking off her clothes for the camera, she could make it happen.

The thought crossed my mind that Christy set up this liaison with Karen as a way to make amends for her tryst with Dustin. Christy said she was sorry for how the affair with Dustin and Cindy happened, not necessarily for the fact that it happened.

I loved her too much to make a big deal about the Dustin thing. When she fucked Marty right in front of me, it didn't bother me. I'm not jealous in that way. Christy and I are in agreement when it comes to sex. It's fine to have sex not only for the fun of it, but also as a means to get what you want. Afterall, that's why men and women have sex in front of the camera. They're trying to get something they want, and most of the time it's nothing more than money.

I can't fault Christy for using her pussy to advance her career. Heck, if I'd do the same thing if I could, but no woman is going to pay me to suck my dick. I respect Christy for using the power of the pussy to her benefit. She's no different than many other women, except that she really enjoys the sex part. As I've said before, I'm a lucky guy.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"So what did you guys end up doing this afternoon?" Lisa asked while we were sitting down for dinner at a nice little boutique restaurant near Lisa's. Karen, Christy, and I all turned to one another, smiled, then started laughing

"Really? You have got to be kidding me. And you didn't even invite your best friend." Lisa responded.

Karen had that deer-in-the-headlights look with Lisa's comment knowing that Lisa was serious.

"Don't worry," said Christy. "We're going to pick up where we left off once we get back to your house."

"Thank goodness. I need it. It's been a long week. And you didn't wear out the cowboy over here?" Lisa was totally referring to me.

"Don't worry about Brian," Christy said. "Karen wants to explore my toy collection if you know what I mean?"

"Holy shit! Really?" a surprised Lisa said.

We all started laughing, and Lisa did too when she caught her gaff.

"Wrong word to use I guess?" Lisa said while laughing.

A smiling Christy followed up, and while looking at Lisa and Karen said, "eat something light ladies."

"Don't worry, Karen," Christy continued. "We'll do some prep. Eat whatever you want."

Karen took to heart what Christy said and ordered a salad. Maybe she was trying to watch her weight, or maybe she was preparing herself for something else.

"You know, we should call Karina and get Wally's number. Would you have a problem with that Brian?" Lisa asked.

"I'm not sitting on that monster....," Karen started to say before stopping herself. All of a sudden I thought this could get interesting.

"Sure Lisa. Go ahead and invite him if you want. I'm ok with it."

"Well, if you call Karina, and she and Emily are available, they're probably going to want to come over too." Christy said.

"They can't come over," Karen said.

"Why's that?" Christy inquired.

"Because, I mean you know." Karen said, nodding her head.

When Christy didn't answer, Karen followed by saying, "They can't come over, especially Emily. You don't want your daughter there do you?" Karen asked.

Lisa, Christy, and I each looked at one another knowing what Karen was referring to. Christy was getting ready to say something when Lisa spoke up and said, "I hope she is able to come over. I love Emily. She's so much fun. Why shouldn't she come over?" Lisa asked Karen.

Karen smiled and said "I think Emily is awesome too. But she might see...."

"What, Christy naked?" answered Lisa. "Her mom was an actress. I'm sure she's seen her mom naked before. Has Emily ever seen your video's before Christy?"

Christy spoke and said, "Sure she has. She thought at one time that she might become an actress too, so she watched all my movies, and looked at the magazines I was featured in. Emily would be an awesome actress if she wanted to be."

"You would let your own daughter be in a porn film?" A shocked Karen asked Christy.

"Of course I would. How could I have girls like Karina be in adult movies if I didn't let my own daughter. That'd be so hypocritical of me. Emily's never done porn because she doesn't want to, and I respect her for that. It's totally her choice."

Karen was possessing Christy's comment when Lisa chimed in and said, "Emily would be a great actress. Her mom sure was. They'd be the hottest mom/daughter team ever. They would make so much money. Wouldn't they make a fortune Karen?"

"Yeah, I guess they would." Karen looked perplexed. "Can you do that? Isn't that illegal or something."

Lisa said "I just think what people do in their own homes is up to them. As long as everyone's an adult and not being hurt, who cares. I wouldn't want someone to tell me what I can or can't do in my own house. You know what Christy? You should have Emily come over tonight, and I'll take a picture of you two together with no clothes on."

"Oh my God. That 'd be so weird." replied Karen.

"Would you have a problem with it?" asked Lisa.

"No, I mean it's weird, but you're right, Two adults should be able to do what they want. You're not really going to have her come over are you?" asked Karen.

"Why not?" said Christy. "You just came up with a great idea Karen. I wonder if Emily would be willing to do it? Maybe you could talk to her about it, Karen? Or Karina? They both really like you and think you're a lot of fun. There's nothing wrong with pictures. You're kinky, aren't you Karen?"

All of us were laughing, even Karen. Christy and Lisa were totally able to manipulate Karen into thinking that Christy and Emily taking pictures together was actually her idea.

We left the restaurant and headed back to Lisa's. Knowing this was Karen's last night in L.A., I was thinking things might get kind of crazy once we got back. Karen was fairly quite during the ride, probably nervous thinking about all what might happen once we got there.

To my surprise, Emily's car was in the driveway when we pulled up. Christy must have texted her earlier, telling her to get to Lisa's. Again, Karina was with her too. Once inside, we made drinks, and sat around talking. Even though we already knew it, Christy made a formal announcement that she was in fact going to be buying the house. She hugged both Lisa and Karen, thanking Karen in front of everyone for finding the house in the first place, and thanking Lisa for letting both of us stay at her house.

After a bit, Christy picked up her camera, set up a tripod, and had us all sit on the couch while squeezed together, and used the timer function to take pictures of all six of us. There were a dozen pictures taken, and we all took turns looking at them to make sure that there was at least one good one. After looking at the pictures, she again had us sit on the couch to take some more.

"Alright!" Christy said. "Now that we have some proper pictures, let's have fun and take some silly ones."

We all started making silly facial expressions, while making funny poses. It was fun, and even Karen was getting in on the craziness. Afterward, Christy removed the camera from the tripod, started taking individual pictures, along with pictures of us in small groups.

"It's been a while since somebody had taken a picture of me with my top on." joked Karina.

"Don't feel like you have to." replied Christy. "As a matter of fact, because you look so beautiful right now, and you're all made up, why don't you take your top off so I can get a picture."

Without any hesitation, Karina did exactly as she was instructed while Christy snapped away.

Soon, Emily stood right next to Karina, and started to remove her top in a sexual manner so her mom could take her picture too.

"Emily, you are so dirty, I can't believe you're showing me your boobs," said Christy. "You're my daughter for heaven sake."

"Come on mom, you've seen so many boobs in your life, mine aren't any different."

Christy continued to snap away.

"Yeah, but you're my daughter. Wow, now you're squeezing your nipple. We'd better stop before this gets out of hand." With that, Christy set the camera down, while Karina and Emily put their tops back on.

I was monitoring Karen the whole time, just to see her reaction to what was going on. To my surprise, she just stood there smiling along with Lisa. I thought it was funny how Emily and Christy were acting as if Christy had never had seen Emily's tit's before. They were doing it for Karen's benefit.

"Ok Brian, since you're the only guy here, pick up the camera and take a picture of us girls." demanded Lisa.

I did as instructed while the five girls got really close together for a picture. I snapped away as the girls modeled themselves. After I took a bunch of pictures, the girls huddled together like a football team, and were discussing something. They soon broke their huddle, and stood again right next to each other. Christy told me to get ready to take another picture. As I stood there looking through the viewfinder, and with Christy counting down from three, all five girls revealed their boobs when Christy counted to one.

I must have taken a dozen pictures. The girls took the camera to review the pictures, passing the camera back and forth to each other. It was a really fun time, hearing the girls comment about the pictures while laughing.

We were all enjoying ourselves talking, laughing, and drinking. Around nine p.m the doorbell rang. We all looked at each other wondering who might be at the door. I wasn't surprised when Karina and Emily jumped up off the couch and ran to the door. Sure enough, Wally was standing there. Karen looked dumbfounded seeing him walk in.

Soon, Wally had a drink in his hand while chatting with myself and the girls. He seemed to be a nice guy, even though he was kind of quiet. He seemed to want to talk to Christy. I'm sure he wanted to talk about business and Delmark, but the girls were there to party. Karen kind of clammed up a bit. I think she was nervous having Wally there, especially with the events that occurred from last weekend.

Wally finally had a short private meeting with Christy, and upon doing so, he came across as more relaxed. He must have gotten something off his chest. Christy told me afterwards to be ready to get the camera and take some videos and pictures. I had a good idea about what was going to take place.

Emily, Karina, and Lisa eventually had their hands all over Wally. Karen stood in disbelief, but stayed in the living room just the same. I think she was nervous, not knowing where all this was going. The party moved into Lisa's bedroom. Christy and I followed the others, and on the way I picked up the camera.

As you might expect, the action soon started. Wally and Karina apparently had become friends in the past few months, and were really comfortable with each other. Clothes began to come off, and soon Wally's dick was standing erect. Lisa was able to coax Karen into touching it. Even though Karen had rode that cock a few days before, she looked nervous, if not scared to touch it.

Karen was justified in her reaction. Wally's cock is big, much bigger than my dick. I'm sure Wally's dick probably hurt her a bit, The girls were all having fun while Christy and I stood back, taking pictures. Everyone was smiling and laughing. Each of the girls took turns hoping on Wally's dick. Karen was looking at Christy to see her reaction when Emily was getting fucked by Wally. No doubt Christy was pleased for her daughter.

Karen eventually removed her pants and panties, and nervously allowed Wally to enter her pussy. She did this with the encouragement of Karina, Emily, and Lisa. When Wally pulled out, Emily was right there with her mouth to suck his cock. At some point, Emily shouted for her mom to come over to take a ride on Wally's cock.

Christy said no, but with the constant encouragement of the other women, plus with my approval, Christy began to take off her clothes. Wally was sitting up on the bed. Christy leaned over and kissed him once on the lips before she got on her hands and knees on top of the bed. Karen was looking back and forth between Christy and me, not believing what was about to happen.

Wally was on his knees, slowly inserting his cock into Christy.

"That's it mom, take his big dick." encouraged Emily, smiling the whole time.

It wasn't long before Christy and Wally were in a rhythm. Emily had her her right hand on Christy's clit, rubbing it while she was getting fucked. Karen was standing next to the bed with a stunned look on her face. Christy must have sensed this because she reached out with her right and towards Karen, pulled her down, then kissed Karen on the lips. She then had Karen sit next on the bed next to her.

As soon as Karen was sitting on her ass, Christy moved forward making Wally slip out of her pussy. Wally was kneeling there, with his dick pointing straight out. Christy told Karen suck on on Wally's dick. Even though there was a bit of hesitation on Karen's part, she did as she was told. Of course Karen could only swallow maybe half of Wally's dick.

Wally was again fucking Christy from behind. Again she pulled up, forcing Wally's dick to be exposed to everyone. This time Emily and Karina came over to the bed, and together they began sucking on Wally's dick. Wally sat on the bed, spreading his legs, and pulled Emily on top of him. Wally is a fairly muscular guy and had no problem manipulating Emily. Emily appeared to be a foot above Wally as she began to impel herself with Wally's cock. Emily had her back arched backwards, yelling the whole time. He dick was a lot to take for Emily.

Since Karen was still sitting there, Christy had her reach up with her hand to massage Emily's tit. Lisa, taking the hint, started to do the same thing with her other tit. Emily moved so her chest was on Wally's chest, while still being fucked.

His dick suddenly popped out, and stared into the air waiting for one of the girls to take the hint.

"Take his dick!" said Lisa to Christy. Christy got behind both Emily and Wally and began to aggressively suck his dick.

"Oh my God, you're tasting your daughter's pussy!" exclaimed Karen.

"Taste Emily's pussy." encouraged Karina.

Christy didn't stop. She was loving trying to swallow this monster cock. She did eventually place the cock back into Emily's pussy.

Christy stood up, walked over to Karen, then began to kiss her roughly on her lips. Karen began to kiss back, no doubt tasting Emily's pussy juice.

Both girls were smiling, happy with what had just happened. Christy asked Karen if she was ready? Karen just nodded her head yes. I wondered if she knew what she was agreeing to.

Christy had Karen lay down on her back. Wally crawled on top of her and started to insert is cock. Karen looked stressed, but took his entire length. Soon they found a rhythm. After a minute, Christy had them flip over so Karen was on top of Wally, and again they started fucking.

By having Karen on top, it allowed her pretty ass to be exposed. Christy didn't waste the opportunity, and was soon massaging Karen's asshole with her fingers. Karen was moaning, clearly enjoying Christy's touch. I think everyone there was wondering if this was leading up to Karen to again attempt to take Wally's cock in her butt.

Christy pushed her index finger into Karen's ass. Wally slowed down, and basically, Karen laid there motionless while Christy pushed her finger inside. Once she was a knuckle deep, Karen began to orgasm.

"Oh my God, I can feel his dick with my finger." Christy shouted to everyone.

"That is so hot." replied Emily to her mother while everyone nodded in agreement.

Christy removed her lubed finger, then Lisa, without being told, placed her face in- between Karen's spread ass cheeks, then aggressively started using her tongue on her butthole.

"Holy shit, I can't believe you are doing that Lisa." Karen shouted.

"Do you like it?" asked Emily.

I could feel the thoughts racing in Karen's head. "Fuck yes. It feels great. Oh fuck. She's fucking me." Karen shouted again.

Lisa kept up the assault on Karen's ass for a minute or two. She then crawled up on Karen's back, grabbed her by the hair, turned her face around, then gave her a hard kiss on the lips. Karen's eyes went wide with the kiss. She knew she was now kissing the lips and tongue that were just on and in her asshole. In the meantime, Karina took Lisa's place between Karen's ass cheeks.

It was hard to tell when Karen wasn't orgasming. Like months before with Karina, Christy had me fuck Karen in the ass for the first time. Apparently Christy didn't think she could handle Wally. I was more than happy to saddle up. To Wally's credit, he never got soft, and held back his orgasm. It's more than I could have done.

I wouldn't say I fucked Karen's ass. Yes, I put my cock inside, but I stayed motionless. She wasn't ready. But like Karina, I did get to pop Karen's ass cherry. It was hot and fun. Again, it was all because of Christy who had made everything in the last two years possible.

After pulling my dick out of Karen's ass, I finally came on her ass cheeks. There was a towel for me to use to wipe off my cock and Karen's ass. Karen and I sat up, and were soon treated to Lisa, Christy, Emily, and Karina sitting on their knees on the floor, taking turns sucking Wally's dick as he sat on the bed. Using their hands and mouths, they were able to make that big dick explode, with cum covering their faces.

Karen turned and looked at me with a shocked look on her face when Christy and Emily were kissing each other, trading Wally's cum. It was if she had just realized exactly what kind of relationship Emily and Christy did in fact have. Karen wasn't upset, just surprised. Christy, being ever-aware, motioned for Karen to come over to the front of the bed, so she could taste the last drops of Wally's jizz.

Christy again proved that she can get anyone to do just about anything as Karen did exactly as she was instructed. Karen, along with all the girls, were caught up in the moment, and loving it. There was a lot of clit rubbing, and I'm sure Karen had fingers in her pussy that didn't belong to her, but she certainly didn't mind.

"So what do you think?" Lisa asked Karen as we were all beginning to stand up to get ready to clean ourselves off and recover.

"Holy fuck!" I heard her say. "That was so fucking incredible. Everything. I don't know what to think. Especially what I just saw."

"What was that?" asked Christy.

"You know." replied Karen

Christy didn't answer, slowly moving her head side to side, not sure what she was referring to.

"When you and Emily just kissed." exclaimed Karen.

The room went silent. Karen looked around, surprised that no one else seemed to notice the kiss between a mother and daughter.