All Comments on 'Dating Again Ch. 02'

by Vic5

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
It's time

Isn't it time for her to get rid of the asshole?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Way Past Time

I totally agree with the first comment - its way past time to get rid of the wanker

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
find another subject

The husbands should get a life they dont confer with the wife and they dont care what they want greg is to pushy and he is to dominant towards his wife if he was anything like bob he could please the woman better.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Who's who?

What was her husband's name? Or did she care?

Bob, Don, Jim, Greg. I guess it didn't matter as long as they had a cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Why either wife keeps the little boy they are

married to is beyond me. They arent really swingers, they are just fuckers, using their wives as barter chips to get other women in bed with them. A shame the women arent smart enough to get together and leave the little boys to play with themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I thought this was a get even story? It wasn't!

MtRseMan99MtRseMan99over 3 years ago

Both chapters were good but I think you should expand it to either one or more chapters. Maybe she could start looking forward to sex with other men, maybe next couple would be black, just think it could be expanded. Maybe she decided to be with another guy and leaves her husband, so many options. Please follow them.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

MtRseMan wants her to have a go with Jamal. Figures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous