Daughter Desire Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3. It’s Ok
2.3k words
4.28
8.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next couple of weeks were pretty normal. I had finally gotten to the point of being able to control these urges better. Then, one Friday night, I started coming out of the bathroom upstairs when Veronica opened her bedroom door.

"Dad," she whispered. "Dad, come here."

I walked to the door.

"Yeah....?" I asked.

"A girl couldn't make it tonight. They said I can come pick up the shift at Seduction tonight. You wanted me to let you know, so I am," Veronica said.

Dammit. Ok, ok. We talked about this.

"Ok," I sighed. "Be careful, baby. I mean it. If you need me, call me, and for God's sake, Ronica, stay.....,"

"Stay out of the F Section, I know, Dad. I won't go in there, I promise."

"OK," I whispered. "Where did you tell your mom you were going?"

"I told her I was going out with Anna and Kayla," she answered.

"Ok....ok. Be Careful out there," I said again.

Veronica hugged me.

"Thanks, Dad," she whispered.

I stayed up pretty late that night flipping through channels and thinking about Seduction. What Veronica would be doing right now. I text her, hoping to get a reply.

-You ok?

Got nothing back for at least 45 minutes. It was 3 am after all. Maybe she was back at Anna's and sleep. Should I go drive by and check? Right when that thought hit my head, I got a message back.

-I'm fine, dad. Just leaving Seduction. See you tomorrow.

Thank God. I lay there for a minute, and my thoughts started drifting. I started wondering about what Veronica did on that stage. The way her ass must look bent over on the stage. Those big, nice breasts. Those thick thighs. Oh to just be right there in the F Section, getting a chance to feel her bouncing on my dick.

Then, the tingle came again. I let out a soft moan as I felt the cum shooting out of me. I looked down to see it all over my stomach and hand. I leaned my head back again, feeling so euphoric. After a few minutes, the post-nut clarity hit hard. I felt disgusted. Why were these thoughts constantly flooding my mind? Was I really a freak that needed help? I thought I was past this. I got up and went to the laundry basket and found a towel to wipe myself off with. I went upstairs, laid down next to Katy, and stared at the ceiling for what felt like hours before finally falling asleep.

The next day, I was outside trimming the hedges when Veronica made it home. She got out of the car and walked over to me.

"Hey, Dad," she said with a small smile and folded arms.

"Hey, how was it? Anybody mess with you or anything?"

"No, it was fine. I promise. I'm tired. I'm gonna go lay down. I'll talk to you later."

"Sure, honey," I said as I watched her walk away.

This happened quite a few times over the next few months. Veronica didn't really go to Seduction a lot, only when there was something she wanted to buy or some trip she wanted to take. It was a little easier to accept what was going on by now.

Over that course of time, Katy and her group of friends planned a girls' trip to Vegas. Well, the morning of the trip came, and Veronica and I stood outside our yard as Katy's friend, Tracy, came to pick her up to go to the airport. I hugged and kissed Katy goodbye, then Veronica hugged her.

"Ronica, please watch your dad, honey," Katy said out the window. "Make sure he isn't stuffing his face with Taco Paradise and Rooftop Burgers every night. Make sure he eats something healthy at least once."

"Shouldn't you be warning her about eating that and not me?" I joked back

"I mean both of you. Love you guys!"

"Have fun, honey, love you"

"Love you, mom!"

We waved and watched them pull out.

"Hey, Dad, I'm going to be back at Seduction tonight. A girl called in. I'm going to get some rest."

"Ok, sweetie," I said back.

1 am came, and I was still on the couch, just like every night Veronica worked at the club. Of course, I was worried about her, but I think what kept me up more was knowing what she was doing. Showing off her perfect body for all the guys in there. I needed some air. I threw some clothes on and went out for a late-night drive. I went around to the park, and back toward my old high school. I stopped by the old lake and got out to take in the view for a minute. I just needed a little time to relax. I sat there and cleared my mind for a minute, then got in and started driving again. I could swing by Seduction just to make sure she's ok. No, no stop that. Just head back home. She's fine, she's always been fine. So I turned the car on and pulled out of the parking lot. I blanked out as I began thinking about Veronica again.

What if some guy got too handsy? No that hasn't happened before, and I don't have a reason to believe it will tonight. But what if she goes back there to the F Section? No, she promised she wouldn't. Have faith in her. I got so lost in thought, that I didn't even realize that I had made the turn opposite of my house, and I was heading straight for Seduction. I kept telling myself I would turn around at the next place I had a chance to, but something just kept making me go forward. Something I could not explain. I pulled into the parking lot and started breathing pretty heavily when I saw the neon lights and the big "Seduction" sign. At that moment, something just came over me. It felt like I wasn't even in control of my body. I just felt myself get up and start walking in.

It must have been some kind of crazy coincidence. I grabbed a drink from the bar, and before I could even make it to my seat, the girl on stage started dancing. She was completely naked. Her hips moved side to side, her breasts bouncing with every move she made. She backed against the pole and started doing a split, then bent all the way down. She got on all fours, then looked up through the crowd with an insanely seductive look and that's when Veronica's eyes met mine. I saw the shocked look on her face as she realized who I was. We gazed at each other for what felt like forever, and it seemed like we were both too scared to even breathe. But, just like when I walked in, my body started acting on its own. I looked at her and slowly grabbed the chair and sat down. Veronica never took her eyes off mine, and she got back into her groove. She was shaking and grinding all over the place, glancing over at me every so often. There seemed to be some type of unspoken understanding between us at that moment. It was as if she was putting on a show specifically for me. The music came to an end, and she was back in a split, bent over the stage looking out over the crowd. She looked at me, made eye contact, and gave a quick smile before turning and leaving the stage. I sat for a moment, replaying what I had just seen over and over. I got up and drove home dazed. I couldn't even make it past the couch. I pulled my pants off right in the living room and jerked off right then and there. I got up afterward to shower and lay down. As I lay in bed, I started contemplating what was next. I had no idea how I would face Veronica the next morning. I stared at the ceiling until I eventually drifted away into a deep sleep.

I slept pretty late the next day. I woke up and just laid there. I couldn't find it in me to move. What was today going to be like? Would Veronica even come home? What would I say when I saw her? I sighed and got up to brush my teeth. I spent the next hour or so on the couch watching TV. Well, more like staring at the TV. My mind really couldn't focus on what was on. Then, the door opened, and Veronica walked in. I quickly sat up and tried to compose myself. I felt myself getting hot, and the anxiety was kicking in. I was a nervous wreck. Neither of us said anything for a while. We just looked at each other. Veronica walked over and sat down beside me, and looked away.

"Dad....," she said in a low, soft voice. "This.... I really don't even know... how to start."

"Ronica.... I....,"

"No, Dad. Just.....," she stopped and looked at the ceiling before letting out a big sigh. Then looked over at me. "Is this.... some kind of.... you know.... "thing" that you have?"

"Look Ronica, I..... I don't know what made me come there.... I just...."

"Dad," she cut me off, "I see all kinds of guys in there. Young guys, old guys, tall guys, fat guys..... but they all get that same look. I know it anywhere. Dad.... what is going on?"

"Ronica, really... I just....."

Veronica placed her hand on mine.

"It's ok, dad. Just tell me."

I don't know if it was the touch or the look in her eyes. Something just got the best of me at that moment.

"Dammit. Ronica.... the truth is, I haven't been the same since that night at Seduction. The image of you in that outfit, it just.... ugh!" I stopped and looked up at the ceiling. "I just can't get it out of my head. I know I'm not supposed to have these kinds of thoughts, and I know I must sound like some kind of twisted freak or something but...."

"You're a guy, Dad," Veronica had cut me off.

"Huh?," I said with a puzzled look.

"Guys are just... weird like that. A pair of tits and an ass gets you going, no matter who it belongs to. Sometimes you just can't help what you like. I get it, Dad."

"Wait....," I said. "This isn't weird for you?"

"It's.... different," Veronica said. "But you should hear the stories from the girls at the club from their "side gigs". A lot of people have weird things they're into. That doesn't make you a bad person."

I had no idea what to say. It felt good to hear someone, especially Veronica, tell me that it was ok. But on the other hand, I knew this was still wrong.

"I'm more concerned about you and mom. Is everything ok?" Veronica asked.

"Well that's the other thing," I said. "There's no issues at all with me and your mom. We're still as happy as we've ever been. But seeing you...naked.... it just kind of.... I guess made me see Katy from 20 years ago. I mean, your mother is still the most beautiful woman on earth to me, it's just...."

"I'm the newer and better-looking model, like I said," Veronica said with a smirk.

"Oh c'mon, Ronica....," I said.

"Ok, ok, sorry dad, bad timing," she giggled. "Look, I know this is bothering you. I can tell it's been stressing you. Dad, everything is out there now. Listen, I'm the only one who knows, and I don't think of you any differently. I still love you. You're not a weird person. You're a normal person with a weird fantasy. There are tons of people like that. You never know who else could be the same. Don't let this keep stressing you. You're still a great guy and an awesome dad."

Those were the exact words I needed to hear. It felt like I could breathe again. Like a huge weight had been lifted.

"Ronica...," I said with a tear coming from my eye, "Thank you.... thank you."

We stood up and she hugged me.

"I love you, dad," she said.

"I love you too, sweetie," I said as I hugged back.

"And dad....," she said as she held on to me.

"Yeah...?"

"You should maybe do something about that," she said as she pointed at her waist. I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't even realize that I had a raging boner pressing against her.

"Uh.... sorry, sorry. I didn't mean.....,"

"It's ok, Dad," she stopped me and put her hand on my cheek. "I know."

Then suddenly, I felt her lips press against mine. It was no more than a quick peck, but it was enough to make me feel like fireworks were going off in my head.

"I'm going to get some sleep. Try to relax old timer," Veronica said as she walked away and went upstairs. Still a brat no matter what. I stood there for a few seconds going over everything that had just happened, and let out a silent chuckle. I felt the biggest rush of relief. I'm still not even sure I was supposed to feel this good about things, but it was just the fact that all the right things were said to give me peace of mind. I looked down at my phone. 2 missed calls from Katy. I tapped on her name.

"Hey, honey, sorry I had some trouble with the lawnmower and had to fix it up," I said once she answered.

"You really think you're a mechanic, don't you? Haha. Well besides that, is everything ok?" Katy asked.

"Yeah...... Yeah, everything is great!"