Daughter of the Revolution Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at Alec ruefully and he winked at her with a secret smile. She hadn't told the girls how many horses she'd killed in her fight with the redcoats, knowing they'd be surprised and disappointed in her.

She thought for a moment then threw him a saucy grin with a hint of mischief in her eyes, and he could see her wheels turning.

"Abby...."

"Yes, dear?"

"That's not a good idea."

"I haven't spoken a word, big man. Mind your own," she giggled, happy with the fact they'd grown close enough that he was reading her mind already.

"Unless you've got a ready supply of horseflesh somewhere it's the only way to get a couple."

"What ever are you two railing on about?" Rose asked with a perfectly raised eyebrow.

"Hunting redcoats," Abby answered, while Alec shook his head at her bluntness.

"We are? When do we leave and can I shoot one?" Rose asked blithely, and Abby broke into delighted laughter.

"I can't shoot for shit but I can reload like a frontiersman!" June piped up boldly.

"Looks like you're outvoted, soldier boy!" Abby teased, and flung herself in Alec's arms, kissing him all over his face until he dissolved in laughter.

"Ok, I surrender to you lovelies. It'll cost you each a hug and a kiss though."

Happily, the girls lined up to kiss him deeply and give him the firmest of hugs as requested. They decided to make up some lunch and decide on a plan forward. June made coffee and Abby packed a pipe for Alec, then they got down to the business of planning the next stage of their newest adventure.

After securing pack horses, they would return to two different caches and gather needed supplies, then rest up and eat well for a few days before setting off on their journey north.

Abby stressed the need to travel slowly and avoid redcoats at all cost, as they'd be burdened down with gear and she didn't want to risk losing her friends or supplies foolishly. They also needed to find fresh water along the way for both them and their livestock.

By the time they'd cemented a solid plan, night was falling quickly. Alec lit a fire and again fashioned a bed of pine boughs for them to sleep on. They spitted the tenderloins from Rose's buck over the fire and supplemented it with a few carrots and a loaf of bread.

The girls celebrated by breaking out the whiskey and enjoyed a cup each, chattering away about the revelation that their family members were still alive.

Alec smiled to himself and enjoyed watching the already beautiful women come to life and almost glow with joy. They were like completely different women and he found himself wishing he'd known Abby before the war changed her, certain that she'd steal his heart even then.

Abby noticed him watching her and she gave him the most beautiful smile he'd ever received and his heart melted in his chest. She came to him and held him tenderly in her arms.

"You look tired, my sweet. Let me tuck you in bed. Would you mind if I stay up with the girls for awhile?"

"Of course, Angel. Take your time. I understand how happy you are and I want you to enjoy it."

She helped him out of his clothes and tucked him under the blankets while June and Rose couldn't help but watch as his hard, muscular body was revealed. They now had a dilemma. Their true loves were alive while they were in the company of a willing, handsome young man. What to do?

Abby kissed him and smiled tenderly as he wriggled around like a small child until he got comfortable and in minutes he was snoring quietly.

He awoke sometime later to Abby pulling his arm over her while she snuggled her cool back to his warm chest. He kissed her hair, then was almost asleep when June slid her arm around his waist and cuddled her breasts against his broad back. She whispered a sweet nothing and kissed him between the shoulder blades, then dropped off to sleep with Rose warming her backside.