Daughter of the Witch Wood (Pt. 02)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Min shuddered one last time and it took her several moments to find the strength to push onto her hands and knees again, all while listening to her mother's frantic cries and hating not being able to answer. "Why do you need me? Why did you...mark me?" She felt, rather than saw, his hand clasp around her arm as he pulled her to her feet; cum trickled down her thighs and between her knees. Her legs gave a shudder and finally held, but it took her a moment, leaning against him for balance. His flesh was firm and surprisingly hairy, not at all like her smooth skin.

"My people need ones such as you," he said. He was silent for a long moment afterwards, to the point where she thought he might've forgotten what they were talking about, then he took her small hand in his and led her into the dark, back the way they'd come. "If we're discovered by others in the forest, they should smell my scent on you and leave us in peace."

"Even if it's another bear?"

"Unlikely," he answered with a growl. "Many of the children of Bhalot are diseased, like the one who attacked you. They are hunting my people, and we need more than our strength of numbers to stop them. You should be able to help."

"So the bears are sick. They're attacking your people...and you want me to do something about them?" Min didn't bother trying to hide the disbelief in her voice. "What am I supposed to do?"

"You are a witch of these woods, are you not?" She nodded, but either he could see her do it or he already knew the answer. "You have powers that most of the Kelash does not. We have one of your kind among our numbers, but we need more."

"But shouldn't we ask my mother for help? She knows more than--"

"I am but one male, and I trust myself only to control one of you at a time," he said with another growl. "Once we reach my tribe, perhaps they will decide that she can be of use and send another to fetch her."

"And what if I don't want to go with you?" Min wasn't defenseless, not by any means, but there was no way to get away from him safely--he was blocking the only escape route. By now, there was enough light to see him by, or enough for her to make out that he was much taller and broader than she. His body was covered in grey and brown hair, with thick patches of it obscuring the skin beneath. His hand holding hers had a set of terribly long claws, just as she'd felt down in the dark.

He turned to look at her from alongside; in profile he seemed almost handsome, although she supposed any man would be, since she'd never seen one before. His eyes of golden brown shone in the dim light, and his jaw was set, like he wanted to peel back his lips and snarl at her. "You escaped the Bhalot, and that was only with my help. If not for me, you'd be warming an empty hole in his belly." He turned and leaned down, face to face with her. "Do you really think you and your mother could stop me?"

The threat was obvious, and Min shook her head quickly, not wanting to anger him. She smelled of dirt, sweat, and the strange, subtle scent that she supposed was his seed, and had no doubt that even if she somehow got past him, he could follow her by smell, much less by sight.

"Well?"

"Alright," Min answered, looking down. "Just don't hurt my mother," she pleaded. "I...I'll be a good girl. I'll do anything you ask, I promise."

"Anything?" he said, his eyes shining.

Min nodded. She was sore, tired and in need of another bath, but doubted this man would let her have any time for one. She'd chosen her words deliberately--it always pleased her mother when Min promised to be good. Maybe this man would react the same way.

"Very well. Stay close." Then he turned and headed back up the tunnel towards the exit.

As soon as he looked away, Min pressed a set of fingertips to her temple while following close behind. I'm here, Mother, she said without sound. Her formerly injured shoulder gave a slight twinge, but otherwise didn't pain her.

If it had been anyone else it might have taken a moment to tune her mind to theirs, but she'd been with Erden since the day of her birth, and knew her morher's mind almost as well as her body.

Yasemin! Where are you?

I don't know. I'm being taken somewhere. A man found me.

A man? Here? She could sense Erden's renewed panic, surprise, and a faint touch of...was that jealousy? Where are you?

I can't say, Mother. He threatened to hurt you if I didn't agree to go with him. He says he's a Kelash, I think--does that mean anything to you?

It might. Something dark and unpleasant tainted her mother's inner voice, like the man's angry growl. I'm going to find him and tie his tail around his neck.

Min looked down at the man's back and ass--she rather liked the view, but noted then that he did indeed have a tail. How curious.

Please Mother, I don't want him to hurt you. Please stay home. Wait for my return. I'll hurry back as soon as I can.

But Yasemin--

I won't be long, Min added, forcing some cheerfulness into her tone. They were almost to the end of the ravine; she was out of time. I love you, Mama. I hope to be home soon. I'll miss you.

Yasemin--! Before her mother could say anymore, Min broke their mental connection. She forced down a sigh of regret and followed her captor into the sunlight. The sun was still high overhead, and looking back, she thought she might have spied her hut through the trees.

"What do I call you?" she said, turning back towards him. A cool wind slid across her naked flesh, and there was a rumble of thunder in the air.

He paused, looking at her for a moment, as though surprised by her question. "Sergen. Now--this way." He took her hand in his. There was that sound of limbs cracking and snapping, startling her--his face seemed to be melting for a moment, bones shifting and reforming in a way that almost turned her stomach. A second later, the man's face and head were gone and the wolf's had returned.

Mother had never told her that men could do that.

He sniffed at her, turned his head in a direction away from the stream and little cottage, and led the way. Min swallowed, took a deep breath, and quickly followed.

12