All Comments on 'Daughter Training Ch. 08'

by ProperFatherlyLove

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful story!!

loved that everything turned out perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful!

Love your stories! It's been so long since the last one. Hope it won't be much longer for the next chapter

KeeganomicsKeeganomicsover 6 years ago
So so good

You never fail to bring stories that are both incredibly hot and well imagined. Thank you for another amazing addition to this series. Can't wait for the next one.

BigPopsBigPopsover 5 years ago
The series was getting rrepetitive...

But this chapter wwas a great change. Delilah wwill love Fertile VValley.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The series is a little repetitive, BUT that is not to say it is not highly erotic. I like big bellies and how they change women's/girl's bodies and think you could use a little more of it. Mother watches daughter as get impregnated and she and her daughter go through the changes in their bodies as they get ready to go to Fertile Valley maternity. Or the local Ob/Gyn as she goes through her day.....

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiover 1 year ago

This one needs a follow up... Have them move to FV and show us more... Perhaps she'll eventually even share with Lacy?

TigersmanTigersman10 months ago

Fantastic!! Liked how Lacy managed to train Delilah and set her up to go after her father.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProperFatherlyLove@ProperFatherlyLove
1479 Followers
Contact me if you are a good girl who enjoys my stories and wants to experience something from them in real life. I'm near Portland, OR, have a PhD, I was born in the 80s, and work as an engineer at a large computer company. I'm 6'3", am slim/athletic, have green eyes and sho...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES