All Comments on 'Daughter Training Ch. 09'

by ProperFatherlyLove

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story but?

Are we going to hear what happens between the sons and mothers? Do the sons get their mothers pregnant so they can enjoy the daughters they father? And when the daddy and dauggters have kids, do the fathers take their new daughters and give their current daughter to any sons that were born?

I think there's more story to be told here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
^^To Anonymous

I 100% agree with everything you said!!!

fred0650fred0650over 5 years ago
What happens to surplus children?

Suppose Tom and Lucy have 4 children, 2 sons and 2 daughters. Will Tom take the oldest daughter while Lucy pairs off with the oldest son? Will the 2 remaining siblings pair off to start a new incest line. There are a lot of possible story lines that a skilled writer like yourself could exploit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So much love in the neighbourhood!

Another great addition to the Fertile Valley series. It was good to hear that the town supports all kinds of incestuous couplings, but I was hoping we'd get a little more on the mother and son and what goes on in their house. Your stories so far have given us a lot of info on what it's like for the girls who grow up in Fertile Valley, maybe you could do a one-shot from a boy's perspective.

I like that each daughter gets their own unique training to be the best wife/sex toy they can be for their daddy: I've mentioned in pervious comments that, while I know it's not your style, I'd really enjoy a chapter about a daddy/daughter couple who turn their childhood games of 'damsel in distress' into roleplay bondage breeding, and they start making films about their various scenarios and then get other couples to help make them and star in them.

sualk0815sualk0815about 5 years ago
Familienleben ist schoen

Ja so schön ist Familienzeit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Endless and wonderful possibilities

Your stories are absolutely wonderful because they open many delightful possibilities: it is just sensible to think that any good dad in Fertile Valley will eventually get his daughter-granddaughter pregnant too!

Let’s just imagine the joy of marrying your own daughter, knocking her up with a girl and waiting patiently to breed that one too. By the time she (your daughter-granddaughter) is 18, you can get both (daughter, aged 36, and daughter-granddaughter, aged 18) pregnant AT THE SAME TIME. Just imagine to see her two bellies grow at the same time... just imagine!

Thanks

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
Great story

Loved the series but after 8 stories of the exact same thing it got kinda old by the end. I think you should do a fertile valley series but with mother/son and brother/sister stories to mix it up. Keep writing good stories all of them not just the FVS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More Please

I'm not sure I agree with any of the folks looking for you to do stories about other family members. You've got a vision for father daughter love and I just want more. It's been too long...

chairfanchairfanabout 3 years ago

Hot, hope this author stays active and continues this series.

CPI073CPI073almost 3 years ago

What happened to chapter 2?

PoisonlovePoisonlovealmost 3 years ago

Hey! It's 1 chapter every 2 years...you are late!!! Lol Hope you survived this pandemic...

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerabout 2 years ago

A great series and loved every bit of it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I once read the original fertile valley stories, before all the "every character is over the age of 18" disclaimer

okaydenokaydenalmost 2 years ago

Cool. Will any of these girls in future installments be Black or have Black mothers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Honestly, I love this series, but it's been so long. I would love to see more of all this family love, and to finally see the daughters, mothers, and sisters actually giving birth. Please, give us more after all this time. Thanks.

Freeuse1Freeuse13 months ago

A fantastic series,I love every word of it and the way of description of fertile valley.... just osm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProperFatherlyLove@ProperFatherlyLove
1475 Followers
Contact me if you are a good girl who enjoys my stories and wants to experience something from them in real life. I'm near Portland, OR, have a PhD, I was born in the 80s, and work as an engineer at a large computer company. I'm 6'3", am slim/athletic, have green eyes and sho...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES