Daughter's Friend Pt. 09

Story Info
Callie, Amy and Dan's First night as slaves.
1.6k words
3.5
5.1k
3

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 11/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex slave? Dan, Amy and Callie were all filled or covered in cum from their first black experience and Tyrone had agreed with Alicia that they can be their sex slaves. Did they hear that right? Dan figured it must have been a inside joke but the girls were a little bit worried. "what does he mean sex slave Daddy?"

Alicia spoke up and explained that they hadn't just stumbled across them at the beach cafe. The "friend" who had loaned Dan, Amy and Callie villa they were staying was an acquaintance of Tyrone. The acquaintance had alerted Tyrone that Dan and the girls were coming and that the girls were beautiful. The villa had a number of hidden cameras and Tyrone figured they would get some good nudes of the girls. He had no idea he would get Dan fucking and his 18 year old daughter and Dan with his neighbor's 18 year old daughter.

Alicia went on to explain that when they saw the fun the three of them had their first day, both Tyrone and Alicia wanted to try and exploit what they had found out. Tyrone cut in here and explained that the tapes would stay private as long as Dan, Amy and Callie became their sex slaves. Tyrone said the three of them could go out on the patio and talk.

Dan was horrified and afraid for the girls. Both girls were sobbing a bit. Amy said her parents would never understand and her dad would want to kill Dan. Dan's career and life would be ruined as he was a fairly well known respected member of his town's business community. Callie was worried about what this would do to her dad and her best friend. Al three agreed they had no choice.

Reluctantly the three went back in to tell Alicia and Tyrone of their decision. Both were so pleased and Tyrone broke a a bottle of champagne to celebrate. It was a surreal scene with everyone naked. Amy, Alicia and Callie still had a bit of cum dripping out of their pussies and Dan still had some of Tyrone's cum in his hair and on his chest.

Dan asked how this was going work. Tyrone explained that for the most part Dan, Amy and Callie would lead their normal lives. But at a moments notice they would need to be available for parties, events or whatever Alicia and Tyrone needed. Their first assignment was going be tonight. Alicia told them to get dressed, go back to their villa, get cleaned up, get dressed up nice and wait for them to arrive.

The ride back to their villa was quiet as they all pondered what the future held for them. All were aware that cameras were watching them. They wondered if Tyrone and Alicia could see them right now. Everyone did as they were told and before long their was a knock on the door. Tyrone and Alicia stood there with a bottle of wine and some flowers. A few minutes later another knock and a crew of 3 people brought and served dinner. As he wine flowed freely the atmosphere loosened a bit.

As Alicia was finishing her after dinner drink and the servers had left, Tyrone told them that tonight Alicia would be sleeping with the girls and he and Dan would be together. Alicia said that she had never been with a girl but she couldn't wait to be with Callie and Amy. Tyrone admitted Dan was the first guy to ever suck his cock and he was looking forward to trying more new things. Dan's asshole tightened as he thought of how big Tyrone was.

The girls room.

Amy and Callie were thinking they got off easy their first night as slaves. Both worried about Dan. Would he ever be the same? Alicia got up and motioned for the girls to follow her. Dutifully they tagged along. Once in they bedroom Alicia asked that they put some music on and for both girls to do a striptease for her. Callie found some good stripper music and began to dance. Amy joined in and surprisingly both girls began to enjoy showing their new mistress what they could do. Before long both were down to just their thong panties and they invited Alicia to join them.

Alicia was loving the dance and loving seeing her two slaves perform for her. As if on cue Callie and Amy lifted Alicia's dress over her head. Alicia was beautiful and her smooth black skin was such a contrast to the pale white skin of her slaves. Amy unhooked Alicia's bra and her firm black tits were exposed. Amy and Callie each took a nipple in their mouths and began to suck. Alicia had dreamt about a moment like this for years. When Tyrone had shown her the tape of the girls she knew she had to have them. Alicia moaned and and said "YESSSS!"

Callie was feeling pretty turned on an slid her hand down into Alicia's panties. Her finger slid passed they wet pussy lips and entered Alicia, who gasped. She was used to Tyrone's big, rough, clumsy fingers. Callie's were so small and soft. Amy leaned in and kissed Alicia full on the mouth. It was electric! Amy felt it too. Maybe being a slave wouldn't be so bad. Callie told Alicia "relax we want to make our mistress cum."

as she said that her fingers went deeper into Alicia. Amy guided them back to the bed and lowered Alicia down on her back. Callie eased Alicia's panties off and Amy and Callie removed their own.

Amy straddled Alicia's face and lowered her pussy to Alicia's mouth. Alicia was hungry to try this new treat. She was pleased that Amy was wet and that the whole thing wasn't completely forced. Amy began to moan and buck as Alicia's tongue flicked her clit. As Alicia licked Amy, Callie lowered her face to Alicia's cunt and began licking as well. Callie moved herself and guided Alicia's hand to her own pussy. All three ladies were enjoying themselves. The moans grew louder.

The boys room.

Dan was apprehensive as the girls walked off together. Tyrone suggested they go to a room as well. Tyrone was at least 7" taller than Dan, weighed at least 80 pounds more and had a minimum of 3" longer and several inch wider cock. As they entered the room, Tyrone started to get naked and told Dan to do the same. Dan was surprised he was beginning to get hard. He had never thought about guys before but remembering Tyrone's dick in his mouth was getting him going now. Tyrone commented that Dan seemed excited and Dan had to admit he was.

Tyrone was quickly naked and semi hard. "suck me bitch!" Tyrone ordered. Dan immediately remembered he was the slave here and knelt in front of Tyrone to begin sucking. Dan tried to get more and more of Tyrone's cock down his throat. He reached around an held onto Tyrone's ass. Tyrone thrust faster and faster while holding Dan's head still. Occasionally, Tyrone would pull it out and slap Dan on both sides of his face with his huge cock. The slaps stung but Dan found he sort of liked it.

After a bit Tyrone pulled out and said "I wanna fuck your little white ass!" Dan was terrified but realized he had no choice. Tyrone told him to get on all fours on the bed. Dan could clearly see himself in the full wall mirror. Tyrone lubed up his cock and lubed Dan's asshole too. Dan braced for the first thrust. Tyrone had wanted to fuck a guy since high school. He had resisted due to his visibility as a star baseball player. Tyrone pressed the tip of his cock against Dan's butt hole. Dan felt it and tensed.

Tyrone said "relax bitch!" as he said this he thrust the head of his cock into Dan's ass. Dan screamed, "Fuckkkkkk!" It hurt so bad. Dan was sure he was going split open. Tyrone let out a moan. Slowly he inched his enormous cock into Dan's virgin asshole. For a few minutes the pain was intense and Dan thought he might pass out. Tyrone ignored Dan's pleas to stop or slow down. He wasn't sure he was going get it all in but he was soon sliding at least 7 inches in and out. Alicia didn't like anal and Tyrone had never felt a pussy this tight. Dan was whimpering with each thrust. This went on for awhile. Eventually, it hurt less. Dan started to relax a bit and Tyrone got deeper.

After what seemed like hours, Dan felt Tyrone's hips bumping up against his ass. He knew this meant Tyrone was all the way in. Neither could believe it! Tyrone reached around to stroke Dan. Tyrone picked up the pace and Dan's whimpers turned to moans. Tyrone thrust one last time and his cock convulsed. He began pumping Dan full of his cum. Dan could feel it pulsing and filling him up. It was enough so that he shot his load all over the bed. Tyrone collapsed on top of Dan still inside. "Good bitch" he whispered.

Girl's room.

Alicia was cumming when they all heard Dan scream. Amy and Callie were worried but Alicia demanded they not stop. Soon all three were moaning and thrashing as they all cam hard. Amy squirted and filled Alicia's mouth. Callie held on tight as as Alicia cam several times.

As everyone recovered, they all five thought, this will be fun!