Daughter's Friend Pt. 08

Story Info
Dan, Amy and Callie are invited to a party.
1.7k words
3.87
7.2k
11

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 11/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jet lag, the sun at the beach and a lot of sex had completely worn out Dan, his 18 year old daughter Callie and her childhood best friend Amy. The three slept for hours and woke up starving. Dan called for a car to come get them and they headed into the local fishing village to get some food. The driver pointed them to a small beach cafe they could get food and drink. The remoteness of the villa and the village made the presence of three white strangers pretty noticeable. Both girls had taken high school Spanish so communicating wasn't to difficult. The girls ordered food and a round of beers.

As they were enjoying their first meal in Mexico, they noticed a very attractive 30ish black couple enter the cafe. The women was stunning! She was wearing a short wrap around her bikini bottom with a pretty skimpy top. She was tall and slender with what looked like perfectly shaped breasts. The guy was huge! He stood over 6' 5", muscular and wearing no shirt and some white cotton pants. Dan, Callie and Amy, as well as the locals in the cafe, all stared as the couple entered.

The black couple were pretty into each other but were having trouble getting what they wanted from the waiter. As they were sitting close by, Callie leaned over and explained in Spanish what the couple was trying to order. This broke the ice and the couple introduced themselves as Tyrone and Alicia and explained they too had rented a villa not far from where Dan and the girls were staying. Turns out Tyrone had just retired from playing baseball and he could finally relax and enjoy life.

Over the course of an hour or so, the newly acquainted group of American's ate amazing local food and consumed a large amount of local beer. At the end of the meal, Tyrone and Alicia invited Dan, Callie and Amy to a small party they were throwing for some other friends who were staying the area. Alicia assured the everyone the dress code was casual and she was sure they would all have a great time. The party was later that evening so the group went their seperate ways to get ready.

The adjacent villa turned out to be about a mile from their place but it was huge in comparison. Alicia greeted them all with a huge hug and kiss. Callie, Amy and Dan were all a bit surprised by the overt sexual nature of the greeting. Dan was impressed with how firm her tits were. Across an expansive entry way, the girls could see Tyrone and 4 other equally well built black men playing pool. Tyrone called them all over and introduced everyone.

Neither, Callie nor Amy had ever been with a black guy before but both were fantazing that might be possible tonight. While getting ready, Amy and Callie had told Dan how sexy they thought Tyrone was and Dan had to admit he was turned on by Alicia. The group agreed to let things unfold and if stuff happened everyone would be cool with it.

The 5 black guys quickly engaged with Amy and Callie. Tyrone offered them each a joint and soon the girls were invited to join the guys in the hot tub. Dan was watching this out of he corner of his eye while enjoying a joint with Alicia. Dan asked if any of the other girlfriends or wives were coming. Alicia laughed and said, "Tyrone invited these guys over after you guys accepted our invite. He thought y'all would enjoy partying with a more intimate group. The other wives think the boys are playing poker"

As Alicia's words sunk in, Dan looked over at the hot tub. Both Callie and Amy were kissing their very own black guy. The girls looked like toy dolls in size compared to the guys. As Dan was watching, Alicia ran her hand up under Dan's shorts and rubbed his cock. Dan had been with a black girl in college and he had always enjoyed the memory of it. As Alicia massaged his growing hard on, he could see both Callie and Amy lose their tops. They both looked at Dan and blew him a kiss. At the same time Alicia pulled his shorts off and lowered her mouth to begin sucking him.

When he refocused on the girls he saw both of them sitting on the edge of the hot tub, naked, each sucking on huge black cocks. He looked down to see a beautiful black women giving him head at the same time his "daughters" were doing the same to 2 black studs. 2 more of the guys had lowered their mouths and were eating some young white beaver. Callie and Amy could not believe it had progressed so quickly. The kissing moved on to being felt up to having their clothes pretty much torn off to have a huge cock placed near their faces. Both girls tried in vain to take in all of the black cock in front of them.

Alicia was an amazing cocksucker. Dan's 6 inches was nothing compared to what the girls were getting and Alicia had no trouble deep throating Dan. Alicia's mouth felt sooo good and was enhanced by seeing the fun Callie and Amy were having. The girls moaning was muffled by the huge cocks in their mouths. It was at this point the two guys eating the girls stood up out of the hot tub. Dan had never seen bigger dicks, both guys had at least 8 inch cocks. The weren't just long they were so thick! Dan wasn't sure the girls would be able to take them.

The girls saw the cocks the same time Dan did. Callie was a bit scared and Amy thought there was no way. Each guy flipped his girl over. Amy and Callie were both now facing out of the hot tub and continued to suck cock. The 8 inch cocks were poised at at each girls cunt. Dan was sure they were gonna be impaled. As the huge tip of each cock entered Dan's "daughters" their eyes went wide! Both girls were having trouble continuing to suck cock. As the huge cocks were plunged deeper both girls begged for the guy to go slow. Callie looked over at Dan and said "daddy it's so fucking big!, Do you like seeing your babies with big black cocks pounding away?"

Dan could barely speak. Each stroke the guys went deeper. 5 inches then 6 then 7! both girls were were taking short breaths, Amy was crying, "OMG OMG So BIg So Fucking big! Oh God Oh God!" Soon both girls had been completely filled. They were holding on to the edge of the hot tub for dear life. The moans and screams of pleasure were like nothing Dan had ever heard before. Amy began to spasm. Her whole body shook.

Callie yelled "yes fuck me, fuck meee! OMG I'm Cumming!!! Cum in me Please cum in me!!!" Both Callie and Amy's black stud grunted one last time and thrust in deep. The moaning, screaming and grunting was like a porn movie. As the scene in the hot tub cooled down, the girls focused back on Dan and Alicia. Both were now naked on the couch. Dan switched positions with Alicia and began eating her wet black pussy. Alicia wriggle around so they ended up in 69. Amy looked over at Callie and while still barely able to catch her breath said "It looks like Daddy likes black too!"

Alicia sucked for a bit then told Dan he wanted him inside her. Dan was happy to oblige. Alicia climbed on top of Dan and slowly lowered herself onto his shaft. She wasn't nearly as tight as the girls but still felt good! Alicia rode Dan fast and hard. The girls watched then once again began sucking cock.

This whole time Tyrone had stayed dressed just watching the show. Dan had been preoccupied with Alicia and the show the girls had put on that he hadn't really noticed that. They all noticed as Tyrone stood up and started to undress. He had an incredible body and as he lowered his pants Dan, Callie and Amy all gasped. Tyrone was only semi hard and he looked bigger than the guys who had just fucked Amy and Callie. Tyrone walked over to Dan and and Alicia. He leaned and and kissed Alicia as she rode up and down on Dan. Tyrone's massive black cock was inches from Dan's face. He had never seen a hard cock up this close and had certainly never seen anything this enormous.

As Alicia had Dan pinned on the couch, Tyrone's got closer and closer to Dan's face. The girls stopped sucking to watch what was happening. Alicia whispered just loud enough for everyone to hear " Go on white boy you know you wanna try a black cock". Dan's head spun. He never really thought about doing anything with a guy before but he also wasn't turned off by the idea. Tyrone sort of forced the issue by pressing his cock on Dan's lips. Dan thought what the hell and opened his mouth. Dan could not believe how wide he opened and how little of the cock fit. It tasted salty. Dan reached up and grabbed it and licked the shaft. Tyrone groaned. Alicia said "Yes lick my husbands big black cock!"

Dan sat up a bit while Alicia slowly continued to ride him. Dan grabbed Tyrone with both hands and stroked up and down while sucking on the tip. He felt like he was holding a baseball bat. Tyrone pushed forward and Dan felt several inches slide in his mouth. That was all that was going fit. He stroked hard. Dan could feel himself getting close to cumming inside Alicia. Her moaning was getting louder. Tyrone grunted and held the back of Dan's head. This made Dan cum and almost immediately so did Alicia. Dan could feel Tyrone pulse in his hand. Tyrone pushed in a little deeper. Dan thought he would choke. Then he felt Tyrone's cum shoot deep down his throat. Tyrone held Dan's head in place. Now Dan thought he might drown. The cum didn't stop. Finally Tyrone let go of Dan's head. Cum slipped out the side of his mouth.

In a daze Dan heard Alicia say to Tyrone "So can we keep them?" Tyrone responded in a deep booming voice " Yes, baby these three will make nice sex slaves"