Daughters of the Moon Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?" asked Carla.

Gwen yanked at Carla's skirt and there was the sound of tearing cloth and Carla gasped, the tightness in her groin wound up by the strength Gwen had used to strip her. Her skirt drifted down and pooled around her feet. Gwen snatched at her panties and Carla felt a brief flare of discomfort as the cloth cut into her skin, then they tore as well. Gwen started running her hand across Carla's belly, down across her groin, over her thighs. The light touch of her hand made Carla flex and twist, her breathing went deep and fast.

Then Gwen leaned into her and her tongue found Carla's clit. Carl gasped and stiffened as Gwen's tongue sent a shock through her, making every muscle below her waist spasm. Carla put a hand on Gwen's head to steady herself, squeezing a chunk of Gwen's long brown hair in her fist. Gwen pleasured her the same way she fought, with smooth strength and precision. Gwen seemed to know exactly how to lick and kiss and caress to wring the most sensation out of her. The tightness between her legs increased steadily, the pressure in her belly kept winding tighter. Carla moaned as she felt her orgasm approaching, vast and unstoppable. Her legs began to tremble and then they gave out, but Gwen put a single hand just above her lower back and gently lowered her to the ground. Carla felt the incredible strength of Gwen's arm as she gently drifted to the blanket. She was certain Gwen could lift her over her head with one hand if she wished. Carla wiggled and settled onto the soft blanket, staring at the gibbous moon as Gwen continued to eat her out. Carla began to breathe harder as her orgasm bore down on her, she didn't get sweaty, but her breath came in deep, sharp gasps. Gwen increased the speed of her tongue, sensing Carla's closeness. The new intensity pushed her over the edge, and she arched her back, drawing in breath to scream out in rapture

The scream froze in her throat as Gwen sank her fangs into the crease of Carla's hip.

Carla's entire body went rigid, her scream frozen in her throat as her throat went tight. Then every muscle trembled as she came again. She came while orgasming and the two orgasms smashed into each other, creating an explosion of molten ecstasy in her core. Then her throat unlocked and she screamed, so loud they must have heard her in the palace. Her scream trailed off into loud, desperate moans that went on and on as Gwen's fingers teased out the orgasm in her clit even as her fangs sank deeper into her thigh, setting her entire groin ablaze with pleasure. The orgasm went on and on, quaking her body as it buffeted her, until, at long last, it began to gutter like a fire going out. Carla's muscles relaxed, and she sank onto the blanket with a sigh.

Gwen crawled up Carla's body and sank down next to her. Carla put an arm around and pulled her close. Carla enjoyed the solid weight of Gwen pressing into her, the hardness of her shoulder and the pillowy softness of her breasts, as they lay together under the cool gaze of the moon.

They were quiet for a while. Carla couldn't think of anything to say, and Gwen seemed happy just to enjoy the feel of her.

After a while Carla realized the reason she couldn't think of anything to say was because she kept wanting to tell Gwen she loved her. But she couldn't do it. She knew saying it would be totally mad. She had known Gwen for literally two days. They had been put into basically a forced marriage, Gwen's blood had altered her in ways she could barely begin to understand, and Gwen could use magic to play her emotions like a harp. There was no way Carla could trust what she was feeling. But that didn't stop it from feeling real, didn't lessen the certainty that she would do anything for the small, pale, numinous creature cuddled up next to her. That holding her, seeing her smile, spending hours talking to her on a rainy night would give her life a fullness nothing else could. And she wanted to tell Gwen that, compress all those feelings into that simple phrase people had been using since the beginning of time to express that connection. But Carla couldn't do it. Her doubts stopped her words, but she could think of no other words to replace them. With a chill, Carla realized she might never be certain, that the circumstances of their meeting might forever cast a shadow of doubt over the blinding love she felt for the woman next to her.

"What are you thinking?" asked Gwen.

"I feel bad we wasted that potion," said Carla.

"Oh, it's okay. They are pretty expensive, but it's your first night. You have to take it as it comes."

"Did you want me to..." Carla ran a hand down Gwen's side.

Gwen froze and drew in a breath, then let it out. "No. I mean of course I do. But.... I want tonight to be about you. Maybe tomorrow. We have time. We have all of time."

Carla smiled, "Yeah, I guess we do."