Daughter's Sexy Sight Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we waltzed, Katie whispered to me, "Joleena and I are with the partners we want to have after dancing. When you take us home, I want you to make the same tender sweet love that you make with my sister. Joleena and I have become sisters in spirit, and I want a slow, sensuous, loving fuck from her Daddy. Joleena will get the same loving attention from my Dad, and, we want to be in separate bedrooms so that you can concentrate on me, and my Dad can concentrate on Joleena. Joleena is asking him about that right now, and we would really love it to be that way for tonight, does that sound good Daddy?"

It did indeed, and my cock was already looking forward to our movements on the mattress. Katie and Joleena had already sucked and milked my cock for 4 loads today, but I was still eager for more.

I gave a silent thanks to the fact that as a single parent of an 8-year-old, back when, I had joined a health club, and had worked hard to keep myself in trim condition. Being that I was responsible for my sweet daughter, I felt that I owed it to her, and myself, to insure that I was around to take care of her. Kevin obviously kept himself in excellent shape also. The increased sexual appetite and energy had been a happy byproduct of that.

Back at the table, all we had to do was look at each other, and I knew that Kevin and Joleena had agreed with our daughter's request for tonight. Back at home, my daughter smiled at me as Kevin took her hand, and led her to the master bedroom.

Katie took my hand and led me to the room that Joleena and I had been sleeping in. By the dim glow of the lamp turned low, Katie slowly stripped off her dress. Underneath, aside from her wonderful shape and perky tits, she had on a white lace garter belt and white stockings.

Katie whispered, "Just before we left the club, I ducked into the bathroom, and put this on, just for you Daddy."

The contrast of the white lace against her tanned skin looked wonderful, and as Katie stripped me, she smiled as she saw my obvious approval. On the bed, I pushed her back gently.

"First of all, Daddy is going to lick his little girl's cunt until your toes curl, I want my little girl to cum all over my face. Then Daddy's going to slide his hard cock into you and fuck his little girl. Daddy loves to fuck his little girl, and fill her up with Daddy's hot spunk!"

Katie moaned, "Oh yes, Daddy yes, lick your little girl's horny cunt!"

I wasted no time getting between Katie's spread thighs. The landing strip of red pubic curls, pointing down to her delicious pink trail was parted, her pussy lips were deep crimson and swollen with desire, and I could see her coral pink interior, syrupy and slick with her juices.

I could smell her arousal, musky and hot, the musky scent of her arousal filled my nostrils, and it drove me wild with desire. I licked gently at the lips of her pussy, hearing Katie's moan of desire. My tongue slipped inside for a taste of her honey, wanting more, I spread her lips with my fingers, and my tongue started to lick and kiss her hot spread flesh.

I ran my tongue all over her swollen lips, listening to her gasps of pleasure, filled with the sensations of Katie in heat. I could feel my other little girl's cunt throbbing wildly, aching for release. Her clit was hard, erect, and throbbing with need, twitching wildly, as my mouth licked and sucked at her steamy opening. As my tongue made contact with her clit, Katie gasped.

"There, lick me there Daddy!" Katie gasped, "Oh yes, right there, Don't stop, oh my god!"

I flattened my tongue out, and I started a long slow sweeping over her straining clit. Her breath was coming in sharp little gasps. Her legs started to vibrate, as her orgasm closed in.

"Lick me, Daddy, Oh my God, yes, yes, yes, YES!!" Katie shrieked.

Her orgasm slammed into her pussy, I enjoyed the view of Katie as she exploded, cumming hard. She screamed and thrashed wildly as her body convulsed in ecstasy, and she exploded into my mouth, her juices gushing as her pussy dissolved in a wash of hot juices. Her body twitched with aftershocks as she drifted down, and her eyes were dreamy.

"Now, make love to me Daddy, give me the slow, gentle loving fuck that a Daddy should give his little girl," Katie whispered to me.

Her eyes were wide as she gazed into my eyes. Between her legs, I could feel her take hold of me and lead me up to her entrance. I nudged against her opening, and with a slow, gentle push, I penetrated her, opening her up gently and lovingly.

Katie moaned with pleasure as her inner silken flesh parted to allow me in and I moaned with pleasure from the feel of being wrapped up in my other daughter's velvet pleasure grip. I pushed in, stretching the walls of her pussy apart, until I was in right to the balls, filling her completely.

"Yes, oh yes, feels so good, love me Daddy," Katie whispered.

Her pussy was a welcoming pleasure well, I gasped, the hot, tight gripping cling of her wrapped around me made my cock sizzle. I pulled back, and thrust into her, getting a steady rhythm going.

Each out-thrust made Katie pant with longing, and each in-thrust filled her up, sending wildly lustful twitchings surging through her body and my cock. The eager tightness of her inner cunt squeezed my cock, snugly buried in her love sheath of tight, hugging heat. I rode her, giving her the gentle, loving fuck she so desired, my cock was ready to explode. Katie started to gasp, her body trembling wildly. Suddenly her cunt started to spasm crazily.

"Cumming, oh fuck yes, I'm cumming, cum in me Daddy, fill me, YES!!"

Katie's body exploded, her orgasm tearing through her pussy, setting her on fire. She howled with pleasure, as the spasming tightness of Katie's pussy took me over the edge. I could feel the spunk streaking up my shaft, and my cock exploded, squirting wildly inside her steaming tunnel. I could feel my cock spewing out thick ropes of spunk, my hot spunk coating the inside of Katie's pussy, as I lost my load deep inside her. Her spasming tightness milked and sucked at me, draining my throbbing balls into her hungry depths.

When I rolled off her, she cuddled against me, our well fucked bodies relaxing in the post-orgasmic glow.

"How do you like your vacation so far?" Katie grinned at me.

"Joleena and I love it."

"And we still have a few more days, and much more to look forward to, your horny little girls are going to keep our Daddies busy!", Katie giggled.

I fell asleep holding Katie's well fucked body close to me.

12