Daughter's Sexy Sight Pt. 20

Story Info
Back home, and a shock.
1.5k words
4.64
7.3k
7
0

Part 20 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,769 Followers

Arriving home, thoroughly refreshed from our week of sun, fun, and sex, Joleena went online to chat with Katie, while I opened my laptop to check out my email. I got a hell of a shock when an email from the bitch popped up.

Oh my God, the dream I had, hell, I didn't need this. I clicked it open, and read it in disbelief. It said that her boyfriend had dumped her, no surprise, and she had supposedly come to her senses, and wanted to return to us, and show us that she could be a great wife and mother.

The fucking nerve, 10 years, no interest at all, and then, when SHE got the boot, she wants to come sniffing around us again, with all her lies about turning over a new leaf. I figured that my daughter needed to see this, and I took the laptop over to her, she was just signing off, and I told her to read this. The blood drained from her face, she became almost deathly pale, and I could see tears forming.

"No, oh please no, not now, not after all this time, I hate her, I hate that bitch Daddy, please don't let her back into our lives, I'd die!" Joleena said, her voice breaking into sobs.

I took her in my arms, softly stroking her hair, comforting her, and assuring her that I had no intention of letting that bitch back into our lives, and I would tell her where she could shove it. Joleena's sobbing quieted down, and she clung to me as I comforted her.

I whispered to her, "Would you like to be assured how much Daddy loves you, and that the bitch will NOT be allowed back into our lives?"

She cooed, "Oh yes, take me to bed, Daddy, show me how much you love me, make your special sweet love to me, Daddy's little girl needs Daddy's hard cock deep inside me, fill me up in your special way."

In our bedroom, our clothes formed a pile on the rug, we were in the grip of a needy lust, and my cock tented up accordingly, my daughter's sexy, voluptuous form, her large bulbous breasts capped with stiff, hard, silver dollar sized nipples, always got me rolling, and pushing her back gently on the bed, I kissed her body all over, listening to her gasps of pleasure as I kissed her all over, giving her a tongue bath.

Between the spread of her thighs, the part of her lips gave me a peek in at her luscious coral pinkness, the sight of my little girl in full heat, and the smell of her juices, driving my cock up to steel hardness, and I quickly ran my tongue into her, listening to her sighs of pleasure as I licked up the rich cream. Her body started to vibrate, her climax quickly crashing into her.

"Now Daddy, give me the loving I need, ride me, give me the loving fuck, I need it so much!" Joleena whispered.

She pulled me atop her, I quickly notched my cock against her entrance, sliding in slowly, listening to Joleena's drawn-out moan of pleasure, as I penetrated her. Sliding slowly up, my grunt of pleasure joined hers, as her fiery heat wrapped tightly around my cock, and I buried in the last inches, all 7 inches stuffed snugly up her.

"Yes, oh yes, just what your little girl needs. Now ride me, Daddy, kiss me while you ride me, and unleash another wet spray deep inside me, Daddy's little girl needs another filling of Daddy's thick spunk!"

Our lips came together, tongue-filled swirls of passion and muffled cries as I started to ride her, giving her the slow, unhurried loving fuck she desired. I wanted the joining of our bodies in the grip of heated love and passion to let her know, in no uncertain terms, that she was my lifetime lover, and that the bitch who was nothing more than a fetus carrier to her, was NOT getting back into our lives.

Joleena started to gasp and give off little wordless cries of pleasure, that always drove me wild, and I could feel my cock starting to buzz, my orgasm starting to gather force, I held onto it, I wanted her to cum again before I let go, and I was rewarded when she cried out, her climax hitting her, watching the bliss on her face and hearing her cries of pleasure took me over, and I erupted deep inside her, the milking spasms tightly gripping me, her pouring juices washing over my spurting cock, sucking out all the spunk I could shoot.

I pulled out, lay back, and Joleena cuddled against me, in my arms after lovemaking, the world seemed very right, there was NO WAY the bitch was going to mess that up. We lay quietly for a while until my little girl broke the silence.

Her voice was full of determination, Joleena asked, "Daddy, could I reply to her email, I want to really tell her where she can shove her shit!"

I smiled, and said, "Be my guest sweetheart."

I gave her my laptop and signed her into my email account. I went downstairs and wondered what Joleena was going to tell her. I was grinning, when Joleena gets her dander up, she can really lash out.

Thirty minutes later, Joleena came downstairs and asked me if I'd like to read what she wrote. I did, and I could feel the grin returning as I read it.

"To the Fetus carrier,

Yes, this is Joleena talking. Daddy let me know that you had the unmitigated gall to try weaseling back into our lives again. If you think that I would stand for that, you had best stay away. YOU left ME and DADDY for some shack-up when I was 8, and you never gave a damn to even try and find out about how I grew up. Gee, your boyfriend dumped you, what a big surprise, by the way, how many have you gone through? How long do they last until they see the real you, and give you the bum's rush??

Thanks to my loving Daddy, I grew up with my head on straight, and life is very good. All the time you were pretending to be Mommy, I saw right through your 'Good mother' act, you may be able to fool some people, but you never fooled me. Having you leave turned out to be the best thing you could have done. By the way, we have moved away from where we used to live, so don't bother to try sniffing around the old house.

So, to sum it up, LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE! I hate you, and I NEVER want to see your lying, cheating face, ever again. Oh, and one more thing, Daddy has a new love in his life, she is far more of a loving, giving lady than you ever were, she's not a selfish, self-absorbed, brittle bitch like you were. Stay away!!"

"You like that Daddy? I hope I didn't blow my own horn there too much!" she giggled.

"Not at all my little girl, you've been the best lover I could ever hope for."

Joleena smiled, had me stand up, and unzipped my trousers, and my cock popped out, half hard and growing harder quickly.

"Mmmm, I can see how much of a lover you see me as," she sighed as my cock grew quickly, "and I want to suck your beautiful cock, I want Daddy to shoot a thick juicy load, fill your little girl's mouth with a wet spray of hot sperm!"

Opening her hot, wet mouth, she took my cock in, she licked and sucked my cock, her hot, moist, pliable mouth molded around my throbbing cock, her tight crimson lips clamped tightly around my shaft.

She started bobbing her head up and down, her mouth full of my throbbing shaft, she went up and down my cock, her tight pouty cocksucker lips sliding up and down me again and again, until I was once again very ready.

I could feel the cum start to boil, then Joleena took my balls in her hands, and started giving them gentle squeezes. That immediately set me off, and I grunted with pleasure as my cock exploded, pulsing and squirting wildly, spewing a thick juicy load over my little girl's tongue, her tight mouth suctioning away every drop, until she looked up at me, and with a big smile, swallowed every drop.

She tucked me away, jumped up, gave me a big kiss, and led me back to bed, but this time, she wanted me to just cuddle her, hold her close to me, and let her feel the love I had for her. I understood her need to be fully reassured, that email had been a heck of a shock for both of us. Under the covers, I was happy to stretch out, holding her nude body close to mine, nuzzling and stroking her gently, and have her pressed against me. After a few minutes, I could hear her breathing pattern change over into the deeper, slower pattern of sleep, and her face had a gentle smile on it, dreaming pleasant dreams, as I drifted off also.

groomleader
groomleader
2,769 Followers