All Comments on 'Dave and Leroy Ch. 15'

by kmillerk1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

So glad you are back! AND feeling better...best of luck and Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Cute, but I think you mean gesture not jester.

o2byoungo2byoungabout 7 years ago
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I've been waiting so long for the next chapter, and was delighted to see in on the "New Stories" list today. Glad you are feeling better, and writing again. This has long been one of my favorite stories. I hope you have the strength and interest to complete it now. Looking forward to Ch 16.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WELCOME BACK!!!!

Hey YOU!! yeah YOU!!! I'm so glad and very happy that you are back :) I've missed your stories :) Hopefully you will get well soon. Take care and again welcome back.

Lots of love

From the Pumpkin Master :)

Reader777Reader777about 7 years ago

So happy to read another chapter of this great story. I feel like these characters are my friends and it's nice to catch up on what's happening in their lives. . Thank you for your determination to keep going through ruff times. Glad you are feeling better and I hope things continue to improve for you.

kmillerk1kmillerk1about 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you Everyone, I didn't know it was up already.

Thank you

Thank you, Anonymous (But This Chapter is not getting Edited anytime soon, LOL)

04/18/17 - Cute, but I think you mean gesture not jester.

The other edited chapters haven't come up live yet, it takes a bit for them to be changed over. Thanks for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!

love your writing! i am so glad you are back!

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08over 2 years ago

loved all your stories. please continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkmillerk1@kmillerk1
I'm going to stop writing for a bit. There are several reasons for this. 1. In and out of writer's block. 2. Lit keeps returning my stories because they think that AI has written them. (So, warning, it's not just me; a lot of authors are getting flagged.) 3. I have things to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES