Dave, my buddy Jerks off in class

Story Info
19yo dude jerks his big cock in class and gets caught.
2.2k words
4.3
14k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Michael and I'm still in high school. 19yo, I'm late in my studies and look forward to be joining college after the summer...

My best friend is Paul. We don't known each other for a long time, since my family moved in the city just a few months ago for my fathers' job. But we immediately became very close friends. In class we're often next to each other. We also meet on weekends for parties, sport... We both date chicks, but I have to admit that we also are thrilled with some light bi experiments, maybe due to the excess hormones of our age (?).

Paul is 6' tall, brown eyes, brown curly hair with a nice face; he is rather thin.

I am almost as tall as him, blond, quite muscular (thanks to swimming) and weigh 170 lbs. I have deep blue eyes.

Our class is quite difficult to handle because they've grouped in it all the ones who are 1 or more years late in their studies. Most of us are 19yo; 4 or 5 are already 20 and Richard will even turn 21 next month! They have therefore selected the strongest teachers to manage this somewhat wild herd...

The other day in biology class, when the teacher (the bitchy Miss Tharby) was showing us a video about the chromosomes and DNA, I was on my cell phone and I came across a video of a girl jerking off her boyfriend in a college classroom. Paul and I are at the rear end of the room, sitting next to each other at the same table; at the next table on our left, David is sitting alone (today, our pal Jordan is missing).

Everybody else is captivated (or pretend to!) by what appears on the screen.

I show the video to Paul. The girl opens the guy's fly, pulls out his big cock, starts jerking him off. I look at Paul, "Have you ever been jerked off in classroom?"

"No, never... And you?"

"Neither me :o(("

The guy on the video starts to leak precum and the girl continues to jerk him.

"Have you ever jerked off in class?" I ask Paul. He doesn't answer and has turned a little red. "You already jerked off! Little pig..."

"Yep! No later than last week, when you were sick and stayed home... You just missed the show, man!"

I look at his shorts and see that he's bulging. "Damn, are you horny?"

"Well, yes... You too by the way!" It's true that my sweatpants are doing a nice bump. The girl continues handling the raging hard-on of the guy who begins to lose control.

I start to touch my bulge and I even enter my hand in my pants and start to jerk off.

"Hey man, what are you doing here?"

"Sorry dude, but I'm too excited!" And then I see Paul who joins me and begins to touch himself too.

At that moment, the guy on the video spurts big jets of cum. I put the video back on and I lower the front of my sweatpants which frees my big young dick, continuing to jerk off. I'm already wet and I have trouble hiding my 8 inches under the table.

Paul looks at my cock and in turn lowers his shorts: his dick stands up at full mast. It must be about 7", but is significantly thicker than mine (not that I'm lean, don't get me wrong, but he's really extra-thick! This makes quite a contrast with his rather thin body).

"Damn, yours is long, stiff and it goes up very high!"

"Do you like what you see, bro? Please, help yourself if you like to touch it!"

Paul takes then my cock in his hand and starts jerking me off. I take his and do the same. This situation is not new to us: we recently already did this 2 or 3 times when he came to visit me home and slept over...

Luckily we're in the last row, there's no one else except our buddy David who seems to be half asleep. Luckily for us, the teacher has pulled the curtains and the entire class is busy watching that video.

Paul starts oozing precum. Me too. I caress his glans with this natural lube, then his very hairy balls, then jerk off again his fat veiny cock thoroughly. And, all of a sudden, he's endless squirting, like 7 or 8 ropes of gooey jizz. He's got some cum on his shorts, on the T-shirt, and even on the table! He stopped jerking me off when he started cuming. I then take my throbbing dick in my warm hand still full of Paul's sperm. I don't take long to also come and I spit out 5 very creamy jets. My sweatpants and my polo shirt are soaked in smelling spunk. I look at Paul who is smiling at me, "Damn, it was too good! 2 days I didn't release the pressure in my balls!" We clean ourselves as best as we could.

Our discreet business didn't get unnoticed. It even probably took David out of his postprandial sleep a few minutes ago. Seeing us unloading our swollen balls triggered his erection. David is built like a real stud, with a full manly look despite being only 19: over 6' tall, 180 lb, very short dark hair, green-blue eyes.

His penis is the biggest one I've ever seen, even in porn! During teen-age, every time we were nude in the locker rooms, he seemed to grow more down there! In this period, young guys easily compare their dicks when they change clothes after sport: he was always the winner, both soft and erect.

Last month, he proudly told us that he just discovered that his dick was even bigger than the one of his old brother (22yo). Sharing since the spring the same bathroom, they are used to see each other nude, "You know how it is... I woke up late that day. I rushed to the bathroom and almost hit my big bro who entered at the exact same time from his room! We laughed since we were both sporting morning woods... and this old bastard had to finally admit that 10" is bigger than 9 and something! Yeah!"

David was very proud of his huge banana, happy to attract all the eyes on it whenever he had the opportunity to undress in public.

In the locker room after the sportclass he is the first one out of his shorts, his heavy soft dick swinging freely between his powerful thighs, taking all his time in the showers, developing there (like most of us!) hard-ons for no real reason. Parading in front of us with that long pole looking at the ceiling. He is a good and sexy showman!

His attraction to exhib is such that he made us discover CMNM and CFNM, which were unknown acronyms to most of us...

For CMNM, he explained us how much he was excited by the latest physicals he got a few month ago at his football club, "With just the idea to have to undress in front of the doc, my cock is already stiff when the guy finally asks me to remove my undies!". He continued, "Probably impressed by their size, he feels he has to measure my private parts and recognizes this is the record of the year! 10" long and 2+ in diameter!". "The highlight of the physicals arrives..." He laughed, "When this nerd urges me to give him a sperm sample... 4 or 5 strokes only and he receives half of my spunk explosion all over himself! You should have seen his face... and his coat!"

The stories he tells us usually make us very excited: one after the other, we need to rush to the toilet to discreetly unload our excess of excitement and... cum!

David told us, "CFNM is when my stepmom stares at me when I'm stark naked by the swimming pool". His rich father is close to 60, and he remarried a younger woman who's barely over 30. Dave's father having his age, she quickly found some platonic interest in both her young fit stepsons, especially in David who's always thrilled to get eyes on his good jock bod!

He explained us the little game that they play together since this spring, "Back from school, I rush to our pool, undress there completely, dive and swim a bit... It doesn't take long before that bitch comes over and stays around (even a few times with her best friend, another 30yo chick)... She behaves like I'm not there in the pool, she makes a call to her best friend or just speak to her directly when she's there... The discussion quickly coming to how much she's thrilled by my fit healthy bod, how wet she becomes when she's the opportunity to see my fat long rod at the pool,..."

"The poor kid swims there stark naked and gets easily erect when he sees my big tits. You should also see his nice round furry butt..." Giggling, she goes on, "This sexy dude is so hung that his stiff dick goes up over his belly button! He's so cute and..."

"All a sudden she pretends to notice my presence and finds whichever non-sense pretext to have me going out of the water. I have to climb the pool ladder without any fabric protection... With every heartbeat my cock pumps more blood and continues its ascent towards the sky! In the twinkling of an eye, excited to be looked at by the clothed female(s), I display the biggest erection they have ever seen. I nervously give a few strokes to my throbbing cock, until she suddenly recovers her stepmom role..."

"Dave, please! Behave like a good BIG boy and stop this bad behavior! I'd not like having to mention something to your father..."

"A few times I couldn't resist and continued, as if by reflex, jerking it in front of those pussies... In no time I spurted fat ropes of jizz in their direction and, believe me, some of it even landed on their hot bods! After that, I'm sure they rushed to their dildos!"

Back to the biology class, with David who has opened the front of his jeans and starts to stroke his meat. It quickly begins swelling and stretching. He's soon holding his massive erect cock in his hand with which he goes all the way up and slowly far down until his fat glistening glans get totally uncapped. Sitting, the pink head of his stiff young dick almost reaches his nipples.

Too busy to get Paul's and my attention he doesn't get that the classroom video is finishing, the teacher switching on the lights. When he understands the situation, he tries to lower his long erect cock under the table, which is almost an impossible mission!

Miss Tharby is quite bitchy and exudes a natural authority. From the front of the classroom, she apostrophes our busy buddy, "David, can you summarize in like 100 words what we just learned about DNA and chromosomes?" He hesitates with every word and only comes out bullshit. "David, what do you try to hide in your hands?" He just tells meaningless words. The teacher goes on, "The class doesn't hear you! Will you please stand up and speak loudly?"

"Please, Miss Tharby, don't ask me that!"

"David!"

The poor guy doesn't have any other choice than standing up. For most of us, the erection would have quickly fallen because of the shame of the situation; and entering home a soft dick is no rocket science! For Dave and his exhib thrill, this is another challenge: having 25 pairs of eyes staring at him, dudes, chicks and... Miss Tharby(!) stiffens even further his massive erection.

Standing up, he reveals his throbbing cock. In the movement it is swaying and waving, his big furry balls are tight below their splendid banana and contracting on their own, his glistening glans is totally uncovered, his dick is at attention, the glans tapping rhythmically his T-shirt. A really unexpected show to most of our classmates, especially for the few babes who heard about this monster but didn't have yet the opportunity to see it!

Miss Tharby was really surprised. She didn't expect to create such a mess in her classroom by exposing the nudity of one her male students (she couldn't avoid to tell to herself that she should have handled the situation in a more discreet way and, God knows, be able to get a closer look (and maybe even a touch!) at that massive young dick!).

Once the surprise has passed, she starts again in a confident tone, "Young man! You may be gifted, but..." As she starts her sentence, Dave's cock starts pulsating on its own and there are not less than 10 or 11 jets of gooey cum that erupt from his fire hose: the 2 or 3 first reach the ceiling, the next ones fly up and land on his classmates at the rows ahead! An incredible mess that makes the dudes laugh and most of the chicks scream hysterically...

Miss Tharby took it very badly and David was definitely expelled from our school, but we still have the pleasure to see him at the gym locker room, not shy to expose his massive cock to his best buddies!