All Comments on 'Dave Training Ch. 01'

by rockpaperscissors

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
Very nice too!

Welcome, new author rockpaperscissors, and thank you for a quite amazing first story, or chapter, should I say. I really would love to read more of Dave's training at your hands, so I'm going to award you five stars. Well done!

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

A dramatically strong character(?) you've developed there.

cumcrazedslavecumcrazedslaveover 10 years ago
SLAVEDAVE

Absolutely love the character and story line. Especially since I can associate with it it more than "two ways". My name is actually Dave, and I love to be a slave to the pleasure of my mistresses pussy. I would make sure she hit the highest note of notes as she wrote music on my face. Her nectar is the "ONLY" reward I would need to write sheet after sheet after sheet .... PLEASE CONTINUE this story I am in love with learning MY PLACE IN THE HIERARCHY OF LIFE. I will be sure to share ALL my experiences as well as using them to live by.

joela_99yjoela_99yabout 10 years ago
Good story!

I like your story very much and hope you add another one with the same characters or totally new ones.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What an interesting and intriguing story!

I could not stop reading it and am incredibly anxious to read their new adventures. I presume that Dave will become very adept at having her sit on his face and clean/stimulate both sides. This is a one-of-a-kind story that needs to be long and eventful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous