All Comments on 'Dave's 20th Anniversary Gift Ch. 02'

by WantABWriter

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
you can write

I'm sure you can write a good story. This one, however, I do not like because of the underlying premises of "evil". This isn't just dominance anymore, it goes beyond and to hurt and that doesn't do it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sick, Not Erotic

This really is awful. I only read the couple of paragraphs at the end and will not read another of your emissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You sick twisted fuck. You think this is erotic? I pity your family if you have one. 1 star for this story and every story you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great stuff

Don't listen to them if they don't like then they should not read. The story was spot on. Keep up the good work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice tale

Really a great story and well told. Thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Story

Sad to read all the Negativity? Great story keep it coming

darklacedarklaceover 12 years ago
my heart!

It nearly exploded straight out of my chest reading this story! That hasn't happened to me in years. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Story is so far out there and implausible that I cannot waste my time reading any further installments. The characters lack believability and depth. I have to ask what dark person would write such depravity. This goes beyond humiliation and D/s. Personally, the husband should be hung up until he castrates himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well done! More please!

Great story! Can't wait for the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well

Does she eventually run away? Does she get the girls to go with her or are they now the daughters of Ms. Harmon?

You write well and you've pretty well done everything to her so - does she finally run away and never to be heard from again or - does she run to the police?

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
Tantalizing story

Can't wait for more of this story. I'm loving your work & want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
FANTASTIC!

This has to be one of the best on this site. I like the way daily life is incorporated into d/s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Finding it hard to believe!

Sorry, but this really is difficult to believe. What husband in his right mind would choose an outsider over his wife? I mean she may be great but he does have a wife to deal with... Then she is trying to take the place of Della? Della is letting her misuse her? You kidding me, right? I think Sonya is a tart...a woman that needs to get her own man. She is an exceedingly annoying character. If David wants her so much...why not just divorce Della and why doesn't Della get a life rather than let some tart abuse her? This makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Idiotic story

PLEASE STOP WRITING!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ANd then Della called the Police.

Sonya was arrested for assault and battery and spent the next 5 years in prison. Della divorced Dave and took the kids. End of sad, unbelievable story.

steven857steven857over 8 years ago
sad

This story lacks anything to make it interesting, 20 years of marriage thrown away for nothing and two children lives ruined.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not Sure I Can Continue

I keep scanning this story to see if it turns around and has some redeeming quality. So far, there is none. That so many find enjoyment in the pain and humiliation of another person gives me great concern for the human race. There truly is evil in this world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

stupid story if della and amy had any brains they would already have left the house and moved to another city and found work and a good man not one that lets some slut tell him how to treat his formwr wife and daughter not sure how any man can let some slut treat his daughter like that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous