Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Torture is dull. There is zero tension. They can do whatever they want; and it’s so damn obvious in this story that they will ALWAYS be cruel. The story is as monotonous as his time in the prison. And his fixation on Becky is idiotic. Her lack of care or love for him is clear to everyone, even him, and yet he is still such a spineless worm he longs for her. Not a likeable or sympathetic protagonist at all. I had hopes he would resist, fight back in some way, toughen up, but he’s just a pathetic jellyfish. Don’t really care what happens to him anymore. It’s clear he will never abandon Becky. Such a waste of a potentially good story.

william48william48about 2 years ago

This is more like the treatment of David I expected. The guards must be as bored as he is if all they have to do is feed him 3 times a day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The best series on this site!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I genuinely hate David at this point. Literally being tortured and he’s still stuck in his coomer mindset

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why would he ever think of going back to that whore he calls a wife when he gets back from this prison he needs to get rid of the slut and find a good woman that will take care of him as well as punish him but only when he deserves it

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayabout 2 years ago

Damn. That man is a way bigger masochistic than I thought. I guess he really will end up with his wife.

Al_AnonAl_Anonabout 2 years ago

Aww, David made a friend in Femdom prison. This can only be a good thing and in no way come back to bite him in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, I am surprised that David has not been beaten any more than a few swipes on his butt. A span of a few days has flown by, and nothing has really happened to David (except extreme boredom). I expected almost daily beatings based on what he read about the prison and what the warden was telling David and Becky. That David is throwing his food and being agitated, and yelling, is telling on his state of mind. Anyway, he still likes being a masochistic with his morning wood and erect cock after getting beaten with 12 straps (the most so far at one time). Hopefully he will be broken and find that he can deserve a better life. I almost want him to really cause a problem where they have to send him to the state prison (but only for a few days to find out just how good he was in the current situation). Maybe after having some guys run a train on his ass, he will suddenly understand that he needs to be good and learn to control his cock. I think that the prison needs to put him in a cock cage.

AssshAssshabout 2 years ago

Storyline is kinda getting dull long and boring fasten it up like you did with previous chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The conclusion with him being called an animal in a cage was a nice humiliation for him. Nice work! I’m not bored at all. Good psychological stuff here also with him wondering at his own enjoyment of parts of his mistreatment. I hope he ends with Becky and they continue to probe their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

(After a frustrating, albeit nonerotic, time spent trying to create a Literotica account, I'm just posting this anonymously. - Robin Wilde)

The David and Becky saga is the first Literotica story I’ve read in which I’ve enjoyed the comments…well, not as *much* as the story by any means, but certainly more than any other story I’ve followed here. I’m impressed that the story has drawn such sharp reactions, both positive and negative — OllyT, you must be doing something right.

While I don’t find the story boring, I do understand why others might, and I think it mostly has to do with the posting schedule. The first chapter of Casavana Prison appeared on 1/26, and David’s first day of imprisonment didn’t end for us readers until 2/4, eight days later. As of Chapter 7, he’s finished his twelfth day, but for us it’s been 24 days! As slowly as time is passing for David, it’s even slower for us. Sixteen chapters equals 60 days start to finish, so our sentence is also for two months…or, depending on story twists, possibly far longer. Of course, people who come to this story later can click through to the next installment immediately, instead of being tortured for four days with our own fantasies about David’s torment. But it's all good.

That being said, I’m somewhat disappointed that he hasn’t been caned for his first-day masturbation yet. Given Becky’s wicked little tease on the way out of the cell, you know she’s looking forward to it, and she isn’t the kind to deny herself. Mind you, I’m not a fan of corporal punishment or deprivation, but it’s obviously a passion of yours and that makes it hot.

While waiting impatiently for the next installment, I decided to reread the story from the beginning, and it seems OllyT has left us with quite a few clues. From the very first chapter: “It was suggested to me that I should write an account of our journey, and that I should do so in the form of a diary from my point of view. The idea came from a lady who will become deeply involved in this story later on. Those who stay with me to share this journey, will meet the lady and many others who have made this an incredible period, not just for me, but for my wife, Becky, also.” I’m guessing Tashrina is the “deeply involved lady,” and that whatever her real motives are, David and Becky appear to be headed toward a happy ending (though in David's case. happy endings tend to be rare).

There’s some interesting foreshadowing going on. From RG Ch 5: “One thing I'd not noticed before was an office over the far side of the gaming floor brightly lit and fully exposed by a large window. The blinds were open and three people were clearly visible inside. A smartly dressed woman with very dark, straight hair sat at her desk with two women standing in front of her, dressed in short black dresses.

“My heart skipped a beat when I recognised one of them was Cassie who had enticed me into more than just playing at the tables on my previous visits. I had hoped it might have been one of her nights off. The second woman was a little hidden behind Cassie; she had blonde hair and was slightly shorter. After a few seconds, when she came into view, I couldn't believe my eyes; it was Gina.” Whatever is going on, I don’t think Becky is nearly as much in the driver’s seat as she thinks.

The measure of good porn it’s when you actively dislike the acts portrayed and are still left throbbing, and by that measure Casavana Prison is very good porn. I’m all in favor of femdom prisons (they feature heavily in a t&d novel I wrote back in the 90s, Tabitha’s Tease), though mine feature more edging than whipping, so I’m a little like David — I don’t like the acts but somehow I find myself getting hard anyway.

I’m very happy to know you’ve already written the whole thing, at least in draft, and I look forward to reading it all. Ideally, I hope you’ll release it as a book someday.

Eagerly awaiting the next installment, Robin Wilde

OllyTOllyTabout 2 years agoAuthor

To Robin. Yes, I love the wide variety of reactions I’ve received, it spurs me on! Very interesting insight into upload timings. I must admit, none of that even crossed my mind. My intention was to evenly space out uploads of chapters and will certainly consider this in future. I enjoyed reading all your comments and for spotting some of the clues in the early chapters. OllyT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous