David and Becky - Casavana Prison Ch. 09

Story Info
Taken to Madam Popescu to hear my sentence.
2.7k words
3.91
10.1k
2

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
315 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, are also fictitious and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 9

Day 61 -- Wednesday September 30th 2015

The day on which my full sentence would be revealed finally arrived. I had been roughly keeping up with the number of days I'd been imprisoned and had a good idea today was the last day of September. I couldn't be absolutely sure, but I knew it was close. Madam Popescu had told me I would be informed after two months of my sentence had been completed, so I expected to hear either September 30th or October 1st.

There was no mention from Izabela when she brought my breakfast that morning if today was the day I would hear, but the guards never gave me any information about anything. So, when I heard a noise outside my cell followed by three loud knocks later that morning, my heart skipped a beat and I jumped off the bed and got into position. The cell door opened and two people entered; Gabriela and Tilly.

"Stand up, prisoner." Gabriela said, sternly.

I did as I was told, taking care not to look either lady in the eyes. Tilly walked behind me and pulled my arms behind my back to cuff my wrists together, while Gabriela stared at me, inches from my face. I'd not come for quite a few weeks, and just breathing in her femininity so close to me, my erect penis was causing it to dribble precum.

"Madam Popescu wants to see you," she said.

She gripped me roughly by the arm while Tilly gripped the other, both holding me far more aggressively than was necessary; I didn't intend running off anywhere. They pushed me forward almost causing me to fall before allowing me to walk alone. I followed the usual route outside into the yard and discovered it was raining for the first time since arriving. I walked along the yard, shuffling and struggling because of the ankle chains, feeling the cold rain drops landing on my naked skin. The temperature was much lower than usual and I was actually shivering a little.

I was taken through a door outside the yard along a lovely terrace with a couple of sunbeds next to a small pool. I'd seen this on an occasion several weeks earlier during one of my work days. It wasn't warm enough today for anyone to sit outside, but seeing such luxury made me yearn for my normal life to be restored. I was led past the building I assumed was the spa, or brothel, as it actually was, and hoped none of the paying male customers could see me, but most of the blinds were closed. This seemed to be on the far side of the leisure complex which meant they were deliberately taking me the long way around to the main building. I had no doubt they were making me walk outside along the furthest route because of it being a cold rainy day. I was finally taken into the building through a side door.

Along an empty corridor, I soon recognised the room where this had all started; it was Madam Popescu's office and I was ordered to stand at the side of the door while Gabriela knocked.

"I have brought the prisoner," Gabriela said.

"Bring him in," came the reply from Madam Popescu.

I was cold and wet from walking in the rain and I knew they could easily have brought me here through the short underground route to stay warm and dry. Gabriela opened the office door and ushered me in.

"Stand in front of the desk," she ordered, shoving me.

I felt so embarrassed, especially with other women being present. Elena was there, sitting quietly against the wall looking at me, showing no expression. The middle aged admin lady who had read out my alleged crimes at my trial sat at her small desk unmoved by my appearance, while Izabela and another provocatively dressed young woman sat behind Madam Popescu.

Gabriela attached my ankle chain to the hook on the floor before both she and Tilly sat down. I was the only one still standing and the only one naked. The humiliation I felt, in my submissive and degrading position, caused my neglected penis to grow and throb before them all.

"Prisoner Emerson, you are wet," Madam Popescu observed.

I said nothing, I just wanted her to get on with what I expected to be my sentencing, two months was long enough to wait.

"Has it begun to rain?" she asked me.

"Yes, Madam Popescu," I answered.

"Let's get down to business. I said you would be informed of your sentence when you had served two months with us. And I assured you when you arrived, you would serve at least an additional month after this. Today sees the completion of that initial two months and therefore I will now reveal to you the full length of your sentence. The punishment you are to receive for the debt you have failed to settle is as follows. You will be imprisoned here in Casavana for a total period of nine months ..."

"Nine months?" I interrupted loudly. I couldn't help myself, I was so shocked.

"Prisoner!" Madam Popescu said very sternly. "You know you are not allowed to speak without permission, the violation has been noted. I advise you strongly to control yourself." She paused.

There was anger and frustration within me that I was finding difficult to control, but I had to struggle against the urge to yell obscenities at her.

"You have served two months already which means you have another seven months to serve in this prison before you are released." She fixed her eyes on mine as if challenging me to embark on another outburst. My mind was in turmoil; I couldn't cope with seven more months of this. I looked at the faces of all the ladies there and was met by either indifference or amused grins.

"I know this must come as a shock to you, Mr Emerson, but that is the sentence I wish you to serve, and you have no right of appeal. I will however allow you to respond ... in a civilised manner ... to the sentence you have received. You may do so now."

I tried to compose myself with a great deal of effort. It was so difficult being chained in the middle of a room, naked, and surrounded by seven ladies who had watched as I was given a prison sentence. They all knew how sexually frustrated I was, having been banned from even masturbating to relieve myself; my very erect penis on full view for them all to see was proof of that. To add more to my humiliation, they could see from the line of precum that had leaked from the shiny bulbous end to the floor, they knew how close to coming I was. And now they all awaited my response to the devastating news.

"Madam Popescu, I'm shocked by the sentence you've given me, in fact I can't believe how severe it is. It's not just the time I have to spend in the cell, it's everything that goes with it. I have practically nothing to do all day, I look at bare walls. The only exercise is in that horrible drab yard where I lug bricks one at a time up and down. I have no privacy in my cell to even go to the toilet, but the biggest, most harrowing, agonising thing you make me suffer is not being allowed to masturbate, especially being constantly teased by the beautiful women who are with me every day. I can't stand it."

"Would you prefer transfer to a federal prison where the prison guards will definitely not tease you?" she said with a mocking grin.

"No, Madam Popescu, I would prefer to go home, I've suffered enough. I'm not a criminal, I've not committed any crimes, you said so yourself when I came here, I don't deserve to be punished like I am being."

"I don't think you have anything more worthwhile to say to this court. Sentence has been passed, I now revoke permission for you to speak. Take him back to his cell and give him twelve strokes of the strap for the words he spoke earlier without consent." Madam Popescu stood up, as did all the other women.

"No, I haven't finished," I yelled, struggling against my chains, my frustration suddenly overwhelming me. "Let me go home, this trial is a sham, you've no right to hold me like this against my will. You're all a bunch of sadistic bitches who ..."

"Prisoner Emerson!" Madam Popescu's firm voice rose above mine. I immediately stopped speaking, realising I'd well overstepped the mark. There was a silence in the room and a sense of anticipation at how Madam Popescu would respond. "This behaviour will not be tolerated in my prison," she said quietly, but with such authority. "This is the second time you have spoken without permission in my presence today. It is time I made you fully aware that this court is not a sham, and I do have every legal right to hold you. I also have every right under Siskovian law to award prison punishments, and that is what I am now going to do."

Her words had hit home to me what I'd done, and I knew she was about to issue a punishment that was going to terrify the life out of me. "Please, Madam Popescu ... I'm so sorry, please forgive me," I pleaded with her.

"Prisoner Emerson, for speaking out of turn and using insulting language against me, my staff and this court's authority, you have earned yourself a judicial caning."

"No, Madam Popescu."

"You will receive your punishment of twenty strokes in five days time in the punishment room in front of a group of female observers. That will be followed by two full days of hard labour in the punishment yard." She looked at Madam Gabriela. "The original sentence of twelve strokes of the strap shall be delivered here in this office immediately. Unlock his hand cuffs."

I was almost shaking with fear, and my erection was beginning to wilt as I felt one of the guards unlock and remove the cuffs around my wrists.

"Step forward until the ankle chain restricts you," Madam Gabriela said.

I did as instructed; it took me only a few inches closer to Madam Popescu's desk.

"Put your hands on the desk," she ordered.

I looked at the desk, but I didn't think I'd be able to reach it without losing my balance, which was the idea. Gabriela took hold of my right arm and pulled me forward. Izabela came forward to hold my left arm and both steadied me as I leaned forward holding myself up by gripping the edge of Madam Popescu's desk. My arms and legs were stretched with my bottom held upwards. As the prison governor sat down, she looked into my eyes from just three feet away with a very satisfied look on her face.

"Prisoner Emerson, do not break eye contact with me during this punishment. Please, sit down everyone. Madam Izabela will now administer twelve strokes of the strap."

If I felt humiliated before, this was pushing the boundaries as my arms ached from keeping myself from falling. How I was going to hold myself steady for the beating that was to come, I didn't know. I heard movement behind me as Izabela got into position, then I felt her place the strap on my bare, exposed buttocks as she shuffled her feet to get herself into the best position. I kept my eyes fixed on Madam Popescu's beautiful face, noticing the pretty young woman who was sitting behind her, casually dressed in jeans and a thin, light blue jumper, also looking into my eyes. She was definitely smiling at me, looking forward, no doubt, to seeing me screw up my face with pain as each stroke landed.

I could also sense the eyes of the other four spectators keenly anticipating Izabela administering the punishment. The silence was unbearable, as was the wait for the first stroke.

"Begin," ordered Madam Popescu.

I thought I heard an intake of breath from those watching, but it was probably me, or even Izabela as she raised her arm. The leather strap landed hard on my bare, unprotected bottom and the pain ripped through my flesh. I instinctively closed my eyes as I winced with the unbearable pain.

"Eyes open, prisoner, look at me," Madam Popescu ordered.

I did as I was told and looked at her, my eyes watering; the girl behind her was smiling broadly at me. The second stroke landed without warning and I moaned loudly, again closing my eyes which I opened as quickly as I could to see Madam Popescu's beautiful face watching me closely. The third stroke followed before I had time to process the pain, and my arms began to shake under the pressure of holding myself up whilst receiving the painful strokes.

"Please, Madam Popescu."

The next stroke landed without mercy, the pain was beyond belief and I was struggling and groaning. My legs were locked straight as I held on tightly to the table, Madam Popescu continued looking deeply into my eyes, enjoying my suffering. The next stroke followed, I'd lost count, the pain was continuous, and ever increasing as each stroke landed full force on my already burning flesh.

"Please," I uttered, I don't know how many times, as the strokes continued. There was silence in the room apart from my moans, the grunts from Izabela as she whipped the strap across my bottom with as much force as she could, and the occasional reprimand and reminders from Madam Popescu for me to keep my eyes on her.

My mind was in a whirl as the painful blows landed, but I held my bottom up for Izabela to complete her task. I had reached a point where I was coping with the pain, it was still unbearable, but I had been driven to the point where the pain was almost pleasurable. Then the final stroke landed.

"Thank you, Madam Izabela, you may help the prisoner to an upright position," Madam Popescu said, keeping her eyes fixed on mine.

I was helped to my feet, my arms pulled behind my back and wrists cuffed together. My legs and arms felt weak and my bottom felt like it was on fire, it throbbed so much. The humiliation I felt was overwhelming as I felt the eyes of those drooling women watching and relishing my pain.

"Turn around, prisoner and let me look at your bottom," Madam Popescu said.

I quickly obeyed, turning to face the door. That girl seated behind Madam Popescu would also be looking at my burning, bruised bottom fully exposed to her; she was one of the admin staff who was enjoying the unexpected treat.

"Well done, Madam Izabela. Face me, prisoner."

I obeyed, my penis stirring once more.

"Administering canings is a passion of mine and I am looking forward to punishing you. I will see you in five days from now. You may now take the prisoner back to his cell to begin the remaining seven months of his prison sentence."

Coming next in chapter 10: My first judicial caning from Madam Popescu

OllyT
OllyT
315 Followers