David and Becky - Foolish Choices Ch. 08

Story Info
My voluntary beating with the paddle whip.
2.4k words
3.63
7.6k
3

Part 8 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
319 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, are also fictitious and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 8

Day 275 -- Sunday 1st May 2016

"You stupid pig," Madam Justyna said to me when she came to my cell on the morning that should have been my first back home. She was wearing her usual skin tight leggings and short top that drove me insane with desire. She laughed at me while poking me with her strap. "You like humiliation. Let me feel your cock." She wrapped her hand around it; it was bursting with frustrated lust. "Yes, it's rock hard. You got no pleasure from coming in Madam Popescu's office. It was so funny and it made you look pathetic."

She was in a particularly excited mood. "Oh, I am so happy with you, pig. So pleased at your poor frustrated cock, so desperate. I had sex with my boyfriend last night." She placed a soft kiss on my shoulder. "These lips kissed his cock." She reached up so her wet tongue could lick my earlobe. "This tongue licked his cock. Just like your wife does to her lover. Instead, you stay here and feel the strap on your naked ass, and you get no sex, just teasing from me. Madam Popescu has made me your main guard for the next three months."

She looked up at my face, I dared not turn my head to return her look, but I could feel her soft, cool breath on my face and smell its minty fragrance. Her pretty face was inches from me and my penis throbbed in her hand.

She let go of it abruptly. "You filthy pig. You know I have a boyfriend, and you have a hard cock like that so I can't help but see it. This shows me disrespect; I told you, it is him who gets pleasure from me, not you. Maybe I will bring him in and make you watch while I lick his cock and take it in my mouth. You can listen to him moan with pleasure while your cock gets nothing. Then I will suck him until he spurts in my mouth and will swallow all his come until he is finished. Would you like to watch me do that while you suffer? That's what your wife does to that man while you are here getting hard strokes of a leather strap on your bare ass. You deserve only punishment for being so pathetic, you deserve no sex."

She continued ranting at me while I ate the cold, dry toast and banana she'd brought me for breakfast. When I finished, and she'd run out of things to taunt and humiliate me with, she picked up the tray and told me all the guards would return in a couple of hours to give me my punishment.

Mid morning, I heard a lot of movement outside my cell door. Initially I'd jumped to the floor and got in my usual position ready for the guard, or guards, to come in. I knew my punishment was to be this morning and I wanted to make sure I did nothing that would have earned extra strokes on top of the thirty I'd been awarded. I was just thankful I hadn't volunteered to be caned; as bad as the paddle whip was, it wasn't as bad as the cane.

I waited for a couple of minutes before I realised they were doing something outside in the large space between my cell and the stairs. I sat on the edge of the bed ready for the three bangs to alert me they were coming in. It was about ten minutes before that happened, giving me plenty of time to get on the floor again. As the footsteps entered the cell, Gabriela told me to stand up, and I was greeted by the sight of five ladies looking at me.

Gabriela, Izabela and Tilly were dressed in their usual prison uniform of short black leather skirts and white T-shirts. Justyna wore tight, black leggings and top leaving her slim middle bare, and Madam Popescu wore a figure hugging purple dress revealing bare arms and shoulders. All five held those frightening, hard plastic, paddle whips.

Through the open door I could see what the women had been doing; erecting a frame which no doubt I was to be fastened to for my whipping.

"Come, Mr Emerson," Madam Popescu said. "It is time for the beating you asked for."

My ankle chain was removed and I was escorted outside into the large area and told to position myself on the wooden frame made up of long pieces of horizontal, vertical and diagonal lengths of wood. I wasn't completely bent over; my upper body was leaning forward at a forty five degree angle with my bottom suitably bent and at a perfect height and angle for the ladies to apply their instruments of punishment.

As with the canings I'd received, I was very securely fastened to the frame with thin, but very strong straps which prevented any movement at all. When Madam Popescu had checked everything was in order, she stood in front of me with her guards behind me out of sight.

"You are certainly the most unusual of prisoners I have had the pleasure of accommodating at my correctional facility, Mr Emerson. Never before has anyone within the population of convicted prisoners volunteered for punishment, apart from my temporary paying customers of course. And one who was so easily manipulated into staying for longer than his imposed sentence. I informed your wife several days ago that you had accepted her request to stay here for three extra months, and I also informed her of your request for punishment. She sends her thanks."

"Despite not using a cane, I still class this as a severe beating, Therefore, I will be giving you a period of protection from further corporal punishment. I will inspect your bottom to assess its recovery in one month from now, but I will remind you, there are other ways punishment can be given. If you commit an offence that warrants a caning, it will be deferred until an appropriate time, so you will not avoid it. Back to today's proceedings, Madam Gabriela will be first to administer her six strokes. Please begin."

Gabriela laid into me, whipping the plastic implement hard across my bare buttocks. The sting was extreme and I struggled and squirmed as much as I could to avoid each vicious blow from the fiery pain it delivered. I was not used to this instrument of pain, but I was discovering how severe the pain it was able to inflict. It hurt like hell, and the burning pain seemed to linger between each stroke, adding to the next. The problem was, the level of pain I felt from these strokes from Gabriela, she was the least vicious of all the guards, but it was still a harrowing experience.

When she had completed her six, leaving my bottom to throb with a fiery sting, I had an idea it would be Izabela next. I assumed the order the ladies went in would have the hardest hitters going later. When Izabela was asked by Madam Popescu to continue, I knew I was going to be right.

Her first stroke emphasised the greater severity she wielded. I cried out with the pain, but as with any punishment given by these sadistic women, there was never any reaction to my distress. In fact, it usually encouraged them to hit harder. By her third stroke, the pain was really beginning to mount. She continued whacking the paddle whip down hard on my buttocks, and I could sense the effort she was putting into beating me by the sound of her breathing. As she reached the end of her set of six, I was begging her to stop, the pain had reached a level I was struggling to cope with.

Next up was Tilly. Madam Popescu was not offering any rest from the punishment, she was getting the ladies to change over as quickly as they could. Tilly hit even harder than Izabela even though the young Thai woman was so slight of build, it was all in the technique. Just like the last changeover, the first stroke was a shock to my system, she hit so much harder. My hands, strapped tightly to the horizontal bars, were able to grip the wood tightly, but it did little to stem the agony of each blistering stroke that whipped across my bare buttocks. I couldn't cope with any more, but I had no choice, being held so helplessly in position. Tilly showed no mercy, carrying on the beating totally ignoring my pleas for her to stop. Given that these women were using a punishment implement they'd not used much before, they were experts at its use.

When her set of six finally ended, I knew it was Justyna's turn. She was definitely the most severe when it came to the strap, was she just as severe with this new weapon. She was the youngest, slimmest, lightest of the guards, but somehow she was able to twist her body to practically become a part of the strap she used. But, would she be able to use the same technique with this paddle whip? If so, this would be the worst so far.

I was whimpering before she'd even started: "Please, Madam Justyna," I said, not realising it was out loud.

The ladies laughed at my pathetic plea.

"Madam Justyna, you may add two extra strokes for that unprovoked plea," Madam Popescu said.

"Yes, Madam," she replied, gleefully.

The pain as the first stroke whipped across my blistered bottom sent a fury of agony throughout my body and I cried out, begging for no more. Her technique did work! Naturally, the beating continued as the beautiful, sexy young woman put every ounce of effort into the strokes she gave me. Every one landed true and hard, sending unrelenting, excruciating agony into my unprotected flesh. Not just six strokes did she give me, but an additional two for my earlier plea, and only for the fact the number of strokes had been set beforehand, I'm sure she would have loved to continue. To be truthful, I was at the point half way through her set where I was becoming very aroused and the barrier between pain and pleasure was weakening. The last few strokes I received were deliciously painful and I was trying to lift my buttocks into the path of each.

Then it was Madam Popescu's turn, moving from in front of me where she had been monitoring me, to a position where she could deliver her strokes. I was now desperate for her to continue, I wanted the pain, I think! I wanted her to whip me with all her strength, which is what she did. This time, the noises I made were gasps of pleasure, the pain barrier had been reached and I was revelling, along with Madam Popescu and the guards, in the final stage of this punishment. It was so good that I'd done nothing to deserve it, it was a punishment for the sake of it. This was for Becky and the three months I'd voluntarily given up for her and her sexual partner to enjoy at my expense.

I was truly disappointed when the beating finished and I was already looking forward to my buttocks healing so I could endure another. The unique pain this paddle whip gave had a strong sexual affinity that left the victim, me, with a heightened sexual arousal. I was released from my bonds and helped back to my cell where Izabela tended to my wounds roughly applying antiseptic cream to my injuries. She always took a photo of my bottom after severe beatings, and she did so again, showing me the image of my buttocks as two, round, swollen mounds of deep red and purple blotches with a couple of horizontal stripes where the edges of the paddle had connected. It was a glorious sight, but showed why Madam Popescu was not allowing any more strappings or canings for a month.

The next three days I spent walking up and down the yard carrying bricks, four hundred a day, the most boring job imaginable, giving me time to imagine what Becky and Josh were getting up to. With the temperature in May rising all the time, I was able to carry out this punishment naked, making it even more humiliating for me with girls from the spa often taking a detour to watch me for some entertainment.

As exhausting as this was, I was reminded at midnight on the third day when I'd finished and collapsed with exhaustion in my cell, that tomorrow was a regular exercise day. As was consistent with the prison regime, there were no concessions given to prisoners, it was my allotted day of moving two hundred bricks, and that was what I was made to do.

Lying on the bed on my stomach because of the continued stinging from the bruises on my buttocks, I was thoroughly depressed and desperate to go home. I still had just under three months to go in Casavana when I could have been home with my wife, working out how things were going to change. Maybe I could have been seeking out Cassie and seeing if there was any chance we could be more than friends. Staying here that extra three months meant additional time I would be unable to contact her. Since Elena left, I had no way of keeping up the minimal email connection I had with her. My mind was in turmoil, I was so confused. Why had I made that foolish choice to please Becky and her sex partner by offering to stay here in prison. I had many long days and nights to lie here imagining the fun they were having at my expense back home.

Coming next in chapter 9: I make a serious mistake when Madam Justyna comes to my cell.

OllyT
OllyT
319 Followers