Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I still enjoy the tease and denial stuff, but at this point it’s pretty desensitized. I don’t think I can enjoy much more of the prison and it feels like “rental gf” in the way that I’m just waiting for it to end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

this is getting boring he might as well have them lock his cock up in a cage and they can use him to keep the girls clean with his tongue after they have had sex with men and maybe she can sell his ass to make some money for herself moving bricks is getting pretty repetitive and boring at least if they use him in the whorehouse he could be of use then maybe he could stay there forever and let his whore have Josh and just forget the slut or maybe go home and he could be with Cassie or some other good woman not a whorebitch

Robin_WildeRobin_Wildealmost 2 years ago

It's now Day 275 of David's imprisonment and Day 110 from the reader's perspective (1/26-5/16). I was initially taken aback by the previous chapter (though I was pretty sure he wasn't getting out at the nine month mark), until I thought about it. Up until FC-7, everything that's happened to David has been someone else's doing, whether Becky or Elena or Madam Popescu. Now it's different. As perverse as his decision is (not that there's anything wrong with that), David has finally chosen to stand up for himself and own who he is. I'm proud of him. And I'm in awe of Becky's wisdom, shared on his very first day in prison (CP-3). "I know how much pleasure this whole experience will give you once you surrender to it," she said. And now he knows it too. Exciting stuff, and I'm looking forward to him receiving every bit of twisted pleasure he's asked for. By the way, let me say that I'm grateful for your accelerated posting schedule, and hope you keep it up. You're certainly keeping me up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ffs give him something positive.

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

If what robin wilde said is true then the best ending would be Becky divorcing him at the end and moving on with Sam.

william48william48almost 2 years ago

This is still actually a good story and the characters are all well drawn. David having his bottom spanked is getting a bit old hat now though. If he is going to stay in there for another 3 months, the girls are going to have to come up with some new tortures for him to keep us interested. They cant spank him for another month any way. Justyna seems to have some new ideas to keep the kink flowing.

I'm still interested in what happens to our hero but I cant see anything good in his future at the moment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh goody, yet more chapters of whippings and carrying bricks. Gee I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

time for a new story getting boring whipped ass then carry bricks time to go home divorce the whore that is with Josh and hook up with Cassie then you can start a new series and find ways for Cassie to use him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When I read enough of a story to decide I don’t like it just reading it. Makes me wonder why those that critical are still reading….

I continue to live it and look forward to new chapters. The transformation of him from one hour just endured pain to please Becky to beckoning a full blown masochist is fascinating. I wonder if that was Becky’s goal all along. A science experiment of sorts. And to what end? Hmm. Personally, I hope there is a strong findom element somewhere and that he is made to erotic use it just as he has being severely beaten.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayalmost 2 years ago

I can't believe we're all along for this ride still. Something I would like to see is him facing a series of choices that are basically "sexual humiliation" vs. someone else's misfortune or incredible discomfort.

By this I mean, if he chooses sex (humiliation, pain, imprisonment, etc.) that it will actually negatively affect someone else. Maybe at first it just gives someone else discomfort. As it progresses though ( and again, I don't know what the problems/choices would be), the negative consequences for the other party get worse and worse.

Becky should not be in the receiving end of these negative choices, in fact, I think she should slowly start to drive David's choice for his own humiliation/pain in these situations. Because I realized recently, it's not just David that's an addict, it's Becky too. They are both addicts to this, and I think it would help round them out of they both had to come to terms with that. And the only way I can see them understanding that is if they start making choices that really hurt other people.

Personally I hope the boyfriend she's with now actually falls for her and tries to steal her away. Not as a cuckold thing, but a genuine he loves Becky and feels like he is having his heart ripped out when she ends it and because of that he makes some very bad choices too.

Anywho, just my thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The writing is good and OllyT tells an interesting tale even when the plot becomes repetitious. But with this chapter we finally get a deep look into the mind of a true, submissive masochist. David had the option to return to his wife and his former life but instead he voluntarily subjected himself to more diabolical torture at the hands of evil, sadistic women. We must conclude that David gets his sexual gratification from pain, deprivation, degradation, and humiliation. For David there are no limits. He might voluntarily suffer unto death.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous