David and Becky - Foolish Choices Ch. 09

Story Info
Tempted by Madam Justyna.
2.4k words
3.56
6.2k
5

Part 9 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
320 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, are also fictitious and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 9

Day 304 -- Monday 30th May 2016

The temperature went up dramatically towards the end of May which did nothing to cheer me up. I was missing out on the start of summer, and the relaxing times I loved, sitting on the veranda of our apartment overlooking the bay. With still two months to go, the images I imagined of Becky with Josh spending time in the apartment would not go away. It wasn't like I'd been told they'd moved in together, but not being given any news caused my imagination to go wild.

During my days of hard labour walking up and down the dreary yard carrying bricks, I was often visited by scantily dressed 'spa' girls who came to tease me and ridicule my 'poor penis' that had got no pleasure in ten months. This was particularly humiliating and the guards knew it, which is why they allowed them access and even encouraged it. The only rule was, they weren't allowed to touch me, just in case they went too far and accidently gave me an orgasm.

This afternoon, when Justyna brought my lunch, she must have been in a very sadistically cruel mood as she entered the cell and stood right in front me. With my face pointing to the ground, I could see her feet and legs were bare.

"Stand up, prisoner," she ordered.

She was wearing nothing but the skimpiest of bikinis. My mouth opened and my eyes popped out of my head; she was near enough stark naked, and my penis, that had seen no action for so long, stood rock hard and pleading in desperation.

"It is very hot today, so Madam Popescu has allowed us to get a tan in the sun. Do you think my body looks good with a tan?"

"Yes, Madam Justyna," my voice croaked.

She turned around to show me her exquisite bare buttocks visible because she was wearing a thong. I had a desperate urge to kneel down and kiss her bottom and bury my face between her crack and lick her arsehole, she looked so utterly delicious, I was losing all reason.

"Does my bottom suit this, or is it better covered?"

"Your bottom is perfect, Madam Justyna," I replied, hoping and praying my penis wasn't going to suddenly spurt a load of come at her.

She stepped closer to me. "It's a long time since you held a naked girl in your arms. You must miss that good feeling?"

"It's an absolute nightmare, Madam Justyna. I can't cope with the frustration."

"But you could be home if you hadn't chosen to stay for three months. You wanted to stay for more frustration with no sex. Are you fed up with your wife and want to lust after guards instead?"

Yes, it was true; I was utterly sick and fed up with my wife and I was cursing myself for falling for her evil request in my weakened state. Why the fuck did I volunteer to remain here for an extra three months? But, when I gave my answer, I didn't reveal my true thoughts. "No, Madam Justyna. I wanted to please my wife, but I made a bad mistake."

"You do not love her?"

She was standing so close to me; her lovely slender figure, her perfect sized breasts gently cupped in the skimpy bikini top and her sexy, slim waist. All of her just a couple of feet from me within easy reach if I wanted to move my hands to touch her and caress that soft, tanned flesh and cup those pert breasts. I wanted to kiss her succulent lips and rest my rock hard penis against her.

"I love my wife very much," I said, my voice so shaky, my mind doubting my own words.

"So, why do you have a big cock when you look at me?" Her voice became a little stern as she asked.

"I'm sorry, Madam Justyna, I can't help it, I haven't had sex for so long and you're so sexy."

She frowned. "Would your wife like to hear you say I turn you on?"

"She would understand, in fact, that's what she'd want."

"I already told you, I have a boyfriend. Only he is allowed to get turned on by me and have a hard cock when he looks. It is ok for him, but you should have more control." It sounded like she was getting genuinely annoyed.

"I'm really sorry, Madam Justyna, I just can't control my reaction to you being so close to me almost naked." I was getting worried the way this was going.

"You admit, you have no control. You think you can have sex with me?" she said, deliberately misunderstanding.

"No, please, Madam Justyna, I know I can't have sex with you. I know I'm not allowed anything while I'm in Casavana ..."

"So, you think you will have sex with me when your sentence is over?" She was getting very irate now as she twisted my words.

Then, I made a fatal error; I reached out and touched her arm to calm her. She pulled it away angrily and looked at me, not with horror, but a sense of triumph.

"I will report you to Madam Popescu for touching me without permission. You will get serious punishment for this."

"Please, Madam Justyna, I'm so sorry, I wasn't trying anything, I wanted to reassure you."

She turned away and left the cell, not too quickly, but slowly enough that I could watch her stunning backside as she walked away. She'd come here with the intention of getting a reaction from me, and it had worked. Now I was going to feel the full force of Madam Popescu's heavy hand, would this earn me a caning?

About two hours later while dozing on my bed, I heard my cell door bang three times. I was on the floor before the second bolt was unlocked, and when the footsteps entered, I knew one set belonged to Izabela, the other, Madam Popescu.

"Stand up, Mr Emerson," the stern voice of Madam Popescu said. "I am supposed to be checking the state of your bottom in two days to lift the corporal punishment protection you currently enjoy. However, as Madam Justyna came to me earlier, very upset, I have decided to bring forward that check, and deal with you for your indiscretion at the same time."

Did that mean she was going to clear my bottom for more beatings? I was getting a little fearfully excited that I might be awarded another caning.

"I am aware you have not had a satisfying orgasm for at least ten months, and I know how frustrating that must be, but that is a part of your punishment, to be subjected to sadistic teasing. You must accept your punishment and not react to your suffering by sexually assaulting a young female member of staff."

I looked at her in shock and horror. I shook my head to plead my innocence.

"I will not allow you to speak, Mr Emerson. I have heard Madam Justyna's testimony and I do not wish to hear any more. I will not cane you for this, but you will be punished by being forced to wear this chastity device until the end of June."

Izabela held up the device so I could see it. It looked very similar to the cock cage Becky had me wear, and just seeing it ignited a longing inside me to be back home.

"I'm sure you recognise this contraption as being similar to one you have worn before. Mrs Emerson and I have discussed chastity devices, and she has recommended this type to me for use in my prison."

I was devastated. Just about the only thing that was easier for me here was not having to wear the cock cage. It was immensely frustrating having to wear the cage back home and being teased by Becky while wearing it, I'd got used to the freedom of having an erection, albeit a severely frustrated one, but it was better being frustrated with an erection than being frustrated inside a chastity belt with my penis trapped, unable to grow.

"I will help Madam Izabela to put it on you right now, but we're going to have to try and reduce the size of your penis so we can fit it properly." She studied my penis for a moment before looking at Izabela.

"We'll try the cold water method," she announced. "Get under the shower, Mr Emerson, and then switch on the tap."

I wasn't sure that was going to work as the water would be warm.

"I expected there to be problems with that erection of yours, Mr Emerson, so I have just turned off the hot water to your cell." She gave me a triumphant look; it was almost a smile.

I knew there was no escape, so I stepped into the shower and switched it on. Sure enough, the jet of water came out cold and the shock made me cry out. It had the desired effect; my penis quickly shrivelled to less than normal flaccid size and I was desperate to come out. The two ladies watched me suffering in the cold water for longer than was necessary before I was, at last, ordered out by Madam Popescu.

Still drenched, Izabela knelt before me, and with some lubricant on the inside of the plastic bars, slipped the device over my flaccid penis, attaching an open ring underneath my testicles and snapping the ring tightly closed. Just as with the cock cage Becky used, a small padlock held the ring together ensuring only the keyholder could release it.

"Get yourself dry," Madam Popescu said, "I will inspect your bottom."

I soon warmed up as I dried myself and lay face down on my bed for Madam Popescu to examine me. It only took her a moment to decide.

"You have healed very well, Mr Emerson, thirty days was perhaps too long to wait for this inspection. It seems the paddle whip bruises heal quicker than I expected which is a good indication they will be suitable for my guards to use them. They don't create the same surface wounds that the cane inflicts. You have been lucky; perhaps next time you are given a similar punishment, I will examine you after two weeks. You may stand."

I jumped obediently off the bed and Madam Popescu bent down to look at the chastity device. She got hold of it and gave it a slight tug to test it's placement was secure.

"Thank you, Madam Izabela, that looks nice and tight, there is no chance the prisoner will be able to insult you, Madam Justyna or any of the guards by displaying his erection for the next month."

She stood up and faced me; she was a stunningly attractive woman with such an air of authority and I had to dismiss those thoughts due to my penis predicament. I was hoping she and Izabela would leave me now, but she hadn't finished.

"You like to gamble, do you not, Mr. Emerson?"

"Er, only a little, occasionally, Madam Popescu," I answered, tentatively.

I wondered if she knew what Justyna had offered me with the coin toss; a hand job / ten minute walk outside in the snow whilst naked, and was referring to that, but that had been weeks ago. She was clearly up to something, but what was it? She obviously knew I went to casinos which was how I'd ended up here.

"I am considering a little game you may be interested in, but I must take some time to think it through. I'm sure you would enjoy it as it does involve gambling. Yes, leave it with me, I will explain when I've had more time to think. It has been interesting having you here, Mr Emerson. As much as you have needed firm discipline at times, I will be sorry to see you leave in two months, and I think my guards have enjoyed dealing with you; I am sure you have fed their sadistic desires admirably, which they will also miss. In the meantime, we will leave you to get used to your new chastity device."

When they'd gone, I sat on my bed and rolled onto my back trying to relax, but not only did I have the chastity device to worry about, I also had this gambling idea Madam Popescu had mentioned, on my mind. That gamble with Justyna didn't go my way when, instead of winning a hand job from her, I ended up going for a walk in heavy snow, naked! Any sort of gamble in this place was going to be very risky for me, and would probably end up with me losing in a big way. Even though I really had no idea what it was, I knew I had to be wary of making any more foolish choices and refuse anything she offered.

The feel of the tight restriction on my penis was uppermost in my mind now, and it was causing me to become aroused. As soon as my penis attempted to grow, I felt the hard plastic bars stopping it, and I knew I was going to have to put up with it for a whole month. This was going to be unbearable, especially if Justyna was going to show off all her bikinis to me. I closed my eyes and tried to think of anything but sex. How that was going to happen, I had no idea. I'd not even ejaculated without orgasm for over a month, and I'd come so close earlier when Justyna had been with me. It was abundantly clear to me; a new nightmare had begun.

Coming next in chapter 10: I am reminded what it is like being teased in chastity.

OllyT
OllyT
320 Followers