David and Becky - Foolish Choices Ch. 19

Story Info
A goodbye present for Justyna.
3.2k words
3.83
6.4k
3

Part 19 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
318 Followers

Chapter 19

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, are also fictitious and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Day 523 -- Wednesday 4th January 2017

With twenty seven days to go before my release, there was one thing on my mind preventing me from feeling joyful optimism; Justyna and the promise of a caning. I was trying to distract my thoughts from it all by continuing with my writing. I was recording my account in the form of a diary, beginning from the days before Casavana when my wife, Becky and I were really stepping up our tease and denial games. With so much time on my hands, I was able to get a lot down, and I was surprised how much detail I could remember of all the major incidents that happened to me from that time until now. I was sure I would have it all done before January 31st when I was to be released.

But when I heard movement outside my cell during the evening, my thoughts immediately turned to Justyna. I had volunteered to submit to a caning from her when she revealed her knowledge of the emails Elena had been sending to Cassie on my behalf. I had no other choice but to agree to her request as she had threatened to report her discovery to Madam Popescu. I wasn't prepared to risk this causing any extra time to be added onto my already way over the top sentence, so I caved in to the guard's request to give me a caning before my release.

I saved my work, closed down the laptop and sat on the thin mattress of my bed awaiting the inevitable knocks on the cell door. They came only minutes later and I knew the time had come.

"Get up, prisoner," Justyna ordered.

I stood up from my position on the floor as she moved around me to unlock my ankle chain. Through the open cell door, I could see a frame, the same one I'd been tied to once before when I was given another punishment I'd volunteered for from Madam Popescu and her guards. Justyna now told me to go outside my cell where she fastened me to the sturdy frame in a mostly upright spread-eagled position.

She made sure I was secured in a totally restrictive manner, unable to move any part of my body. The main area she was concerned with, my bottom, was at a perfect position for her to administer a caning, and when she was satisfied with the set up, she picked up the long, thick, swishy cane that stood against the wall.

"I am glad you volunteered for this caning, prisoner. You have a perfect bottom to cane, nice and smooth and soft, and it heals so quickly. I don't know why Madam Popescu lets you wait so long for beatings after your other canings."

She walked around the frame in front of me and leaned forward so her face was close to mine; she was so pretty. "I will keep to the agreement and give you twenty four strokes, so don't worry about me doing more. I could, because there are no cameras here to check. But I am a truthful girl and will give what we agreed."

She stayed where she was, her eyes fixed on mine, revelling in the power she held over me. "You know, prisoner, I speak the truth when I say I will miss you when you go. I like having you in prison to give you a hard time. You are a pretty boy, and it is the best feeling to punish the pretty ones instead of fat old men."

She stood up and walked around my back, swishing the cane and tapping it on my bottom to get her position. "Twenty four strokes," she repeated as she psyched herself up to begin. "If you don't like being punished for nothing, think of it as my punishment to you for touching my arm in a sexual manner last year."

I couldn't think of it that way as I'd already been punished for that by wearing a cock cage for a month. I knew full well that this was all about her giving me a ruthless caning for no reason other than her enjoyment.

She drew the cane back and twisted her body with it before swinging both the cane and her whole torso in a vicious, accurate movement of lightning speed. The cane whistled through the air and delivered an agonising, cutting stroke across my bare flesh. I gripped the sides of the frame, gritted my teeth together and screamed in desperation as I tried to fight against the pain. It was going nowhere, and I had to remain in position, unable to ease the agony that ripped through me, but I knew, as soon as she was ready, the next stroke would be delivered.

Her timing was incredible as the pain had barely subsided before I was aware of her lifting the cane once again and twisting her body using the same technique to deliver maximum pain. I was already saying 'no' and beginning to cry out as the cane whistled for the second time through the air on its journey towards my buttocks. The crack followed the whistle as another explosion of stinging pain cut through me causing me to shake with the agony it had given me.

I heard a grunt of approval from the cruel but beautiful young woman. She was putting so much effort into her work, giving it all she had to inflict the horrific punishment on me. The third stroke was followed quickly by the fourth and I realised she was putting no uniformity to the timing of the strokes. This added to the trauma of my position, not knowing what recovery time I would have.

One constant was the pain being inflicted on me. My buttocks were throbbing and there just wasn't any escape from the unbearable beating she was giving me. I was becoming almost numb to the situation as the relentless strokes whipped across my bare flesh. I hadn't reached that place where pain became confused with pleasure, but something deep within was telling me there was no point fighting the pain. I lay still, trying almost to be indifferent to the agony being inflicted on me.

Instead of struggling, I was aware of my voice pleading with the sadistic guard who had not an ounce of mercy within her. "Please stop, Madam Justyna, I can't take any more, please stop."

That seemed to increase her resolve as the strokes landed with what seemed like greater force.

"Wrong thing to say, prisoner. If you tell me the pain you have, it makes we want to give more. It fires my sadistic nature."

I had lost count, and by the time she informed me I had three more to endure, I was reaching that point where it didn't matter. The pain was becoming therapeutic and I was past caring. With the three final strokes being delivered as forcefully as the first three, Justyna threw her cane to the floor and came up right behind me. I could feel her bare thighs against the backs of my legs and bare flesh against my bottom. Had she stripped her clothes off? I think she had and she was holding her pussy against my badly bruised bottom. It felt so good, her flesh was cool and it soothed the throbbing pain I felt, as long as she didn't rub herself against me. Fortunately, she pulled away and I was aware of her pulling her leggings back on.

"Did you enjoy your last caning in Casavana, prisoner?"

"Yes, thank you, Madam Justyna." I didn't care that I was thanking her. I was just grateful I would not receive a full sixty stroke judicial from her since I'd be out of here in less than four weeks.

"I will leave you here while I get some antiseptic cream to treat your poor bruised ass."

It was quite a comfortable position I was in, so I wasn't bothered that she was leaving me here, as long as it wasn't going to be too long. But, when the minutes passed by and there was no sign of her return, I was beginning to get a little concerned. When I heard voices from beyond the heavy door in the basement, I became even more concerned, I didn't recognise them.

I looked towards the door when it was barged open and was horrified when four women entered wearing the orange clothing of the public prison. They saw me and grinned maliciously. All of them held different varieties of whips.

"Hello, prisoner," one of them said. "You think you escape real prison justice?"

"What do you mean?" I demanded, my voice shaking. I couldn't move.

A whip stroke slashed across my back. I tried to force myself upwards and push up away from my restraint. The pain was excruciating and different from any other beating I'd had.

"You are a sex offender; you think you escape from other prisoners?"

"What sex ...?"

Another stroke of the whip smacked across my bare back right across my shoulders. It was a different whip from a different woman.

"Stop, please," I shouted at them.

"This is prison justice. We stop when we are satisfied."

Another stroke, this time lower down and the pain was being spread over my back. When was this nightmare going to end? Then, two more delivered by two different women from either side. They were getting themselves in positions where they could all reach my back with their whips. More strokes rained down on me and I could feel the stripes being painted all over my flesh. It was totally different from the pain my buttocks felt; it was no less painful, but it was pain I wasn't used to.

The women said little as they continued to rain strokes upon my exposed flesh, clearly enjoying what they were doing. The only words I recognised from their occasional utterances were: "Sex beast, male scum. The rest of it was in Siskovian and I didn't understand any of it. I didn't even understand the insults they gave me in English. Where was Justyna?

"Please stop!" I screamed. "I can't take anymore. I've not committed any sex crimes, I promise you."

"Sex beast! Sex beast! Sex Beast!" they chanted as they continued whipping my back, until eventually one of them shouted something and they all ran out leaving me shaking with the shock of the beating, strapped down helplessly to the frame.

I don't know how long I was there when I heard some more sounds from along the passageway. I was almost passing out, feeling cold and almost fainting. When the door opened, it was Justyna and Gabriela who rushed over to me.

Gabriela started shouting something in Siskovian, I wasn't altogether with it and was only vaguely aware of them untying the restraints and helping me from the frame back into my cell. I was helped onto the bed and told to lay on my stomach. Water was put to my mouth, half of it fell onto the mattress while the rest did manage to go down my throat.

"You stay," Gabriela said. "I will go to get the doctor and Madam Popescu.

When she'd left the cell, Justyna knelt down beside my bed. "You say nothing about what happened, ok?"

"Why did you allow the real criminal prisoners to do this to me, Madam Justyna?"

"I want to give you something to remember Casavana."

"Why?" I repeated.

I was beginning to come more to my senses and tried to push myself up.

"It is best if you relax until the doctor comes," Justyna said.

"Why did you let prisoners do that to me?" I asked again. I was past caring about seeking permission to speak.

"They don't have much fun in prison, so I thought I'd give them a treat and let them whip you."

"I only agreed you would cane me," I argued.

"I told you the truth when I said I would give you no more than twenty four strokes." She was smiling at me. "I said nothing about how many from the others."

I wanted to let rip and call her all the names that were going through my mind. Madam Popescu would be coming down shortly, I was seriously considering coming clean and telling her exactly what had happened. Justyna had other ideas.

"Tell Madam Popescu the prisoners opened the cell with a key and dragged you out to cane and whip you. They wore masks so you did not see them."

"Why should I?"

"I still know about the emails."

Madam Popescu came into the cell as Justyna left, Dr Mariana was with her. The doctor immediately began dabbing a very painful stinging solution onto my back using cotton wool. It wasn't just my back she treated, but my bottom as well. This was followed by the soothing cream Izabela usually applied.

I couldn't pick up on much of the conversation that went on between the pair as it was spoken entirely in Siskovian, but I could tell the doctor was absolutely livid. Her words gushed from her mouth as she continued treating me, but Madam Popescu remained totally calm, speaking occasionally, never raising her voice, responding only when she felt the need.

I knew Mariana was very much against physical punishments and didn't hide her feelings, but this was clearly an unflinching attack on the woman who ran the prison. When Mariana was finished with both treating my wounds and telling Madam Popescu what she thought, the doctor leaned into me and spoke quietly and soothingly in my ear.

"Rest for the remainder of the day and overnight and try not to move. I will come back in the morning to inspect all your wounds and give more treatment."

"Thank you, Doctor Mariana," I said.

I was a little fearful when she'd gone, leaving me alone in the cell with Madam Popescu. But I shouldn't have had anything to fear as I'd done nothing wrong, it was the prison that had failed me.

"How are you feeling, Mr Emerson?" she asked. There was no real concern in her question.

"Very sore, Madam Popescu."

"I'm sure you are," she said, in a very business like manner. "You have many marks on your back and bottom. You took a rather severe beating. Are you prepared to give any details of those who did this to you?"

I thought for a moment, very tempted to drop Justyna right in it, but I remembered the threat she left me with. From watching prison scenes on tv and in movies, it was on my mind that you should say nothing to the authorities about anything that is done to you in prison, for fear of reprisals. But this wasn't reprisals from other prisoners I was worried about, this was the fear of my secret being revealed by a guard.

"I asked you a question, prisoner," she repeated herself, harshly.

"Er ... no, Madam Popescu, I couldn't tell who did it, everything happened so quickly and they hid their faces so I couldn't see."

"Are you sure you do not wish to make a complaint even against any of your guards?"

I sensed she knew more than she was letting on. I felt I was on dangerous ground and decided to keep to my story and incriminate no-one. "I'm sorry, Madam Popescu, I really don't know."

Justyna re-entered the cell and stood beside Madam Popescu where she sat on the stool next to my small table.

"Has Dr Petran left the building?"

"Yes, Madam Popescu," Justyna answered.

"Good."

What horrors were about to befall me, I thought, looking at them both as best I could from my position laying on my stomach.

"The doctor will return in the morning to treat your wounds, Mr Emerson. Please do not worry about permanent markings, those marks will clear quicker even than those on your buttocks. They will be gone before you leave here at the end of the month. The whips used on you were designed to inflict pain, not damage."

"What? You knew about this?"

"Yes, Mr Emerson, I did. It was I who authorised it, did you not realise?"

"Madam Popescu, you allowed prisoners from the main wing to whip me?"

She frowned. "Of course I wouldn't allow any of the main prison population to be alone with you to give you an unregulated whipping. They were guards from the main wing dressed as prisoners to add a little drama for your benefit."

I felt the anger rise inside me. She had not only planned to have me whipped and caned for no reason, she even made it as frightening as possible by making me think I was helpless at the hands of a bunch of criminals.

"I'm shocked, Madam Popescu," I said, feeling pathetic at my weak response.

"I'm sure you are, Mr Emerson. I must commend you on following the prisoner code in not revealing anything about the perpetrators." She looked up at Justyna. "His discretion would have enabled you to escape punishment for your actions too, Madam Justyna, had this been your work alone."

"Yes, Madam Popescu, he was willing to protect me after what I did. He is such a loyal prisoner to a cruel guard." She patted me on the head. "He volunteered to let me cane him as a gift to me for the end of his sentence. So, it is only fair he was given the gift from you of an extra whipping so he has something to remember when he goes home. Thank you for allowing me to carry out my plan, and even adding to it, Madam Popescu."

"And I was only too happy to oblige your inventive request, Madam Justyna."

Madam Popescu stood up. "So, now all that is in the open, we shall leave you in the cell. No doubt the good doctor will write you off from hard labour for a few days while you recover, so you have lots of time to continue your writing. Of course, your health needs will be met, so, food will be brought to your cell soon and more water, as Dr Petran has ordered. Enjoy your final few weeks, Mr Emerson."

Coming next in chapter 20: With less than two weeks to go, I am summoned to Madam Popescu's office.

OllyT
OllyT
318 Followers