David and Becky - Foolish Choices Ch. 20

Story Info
Madam Popescu gives me worrying news.
2.4k words
3.15
9.3k
1

Part 20 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
316 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, are also fictitious and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 20

Day 539 -- Friday 20th January 2017

It was eleven days before I was due to go home, and I had just completed my regular task of carrying two hundred bricks up and down the yard for my day of hard labour. It was mid afternoon, and the guard who had been watching me, Tilly, the lovely Thai girl, had worn an anorak over her usual guard's uniform to keep warm. The temperature was still very cold, so I was allowed to wear the heavy coat, hat, gloves and shoes. At least, the work I was doing was keeping me warm, as it was quite physical and required much effort even if I wasn't able to move very fast due to the short chain linking my ankles together. As I completed the final brick, Gabriela entered the yard and spoke to Tilly who then left me alone with the head guard. That was different, I thought, as I hadn't seen much of her over the last few weeks.

"You are to come with me to Madam Popescu," she said. "Take off your clothes and leave them inside the door."

I felt dirty and sweaty and desperate for something to eat, but I had no choice in the matter but to strip naked in the dark, depressing yard. At least I was still feeling quite warm from my exertions. She cuffed my hands behind my back and guided me through the yard door and towards the main building.

I was taken into Madam Popescu's office and attached to the ring bolt in the floor in front of her large desk. She didn't look up for a few moments while she finished showing some paperwork on her desk to Nalina Radu, her young office assistant. She was always there and loved to watch me with a smirk on her face, revelling in my humiliation.

When Madam Popescu had finished, she looked up at me while Nalina stood beside her. That annoying grin grew on the girl's face as she stared at me.

"Mr Emerson, I have some rather bad news for you," Madam Popescu said.

Her words hit me like a blow with a hammer; what could it be?

"It concerns your imprisonment here in Casavana."

My brain went into panic mode. I knew this was going to happen; I was going to be transferred to a federal prison for five years. What had I done?!

"You may be aware that Madam Elena has temporarily returned to this prison in her new role within the prisoner sentencing department. She has been going through each prisoner's record, assessing the original sentences handed down and investigating whether the correct length of incarceration was imposed. This is for the sake of justice to ensure prisoners have not been too harshly treated, or too leniently dealt with. I was not happy that she decided to include your case in her investigation, as yours, as well as others I am holding in the underground cells are here on a more private arrangement. However, she has insisted, because you have a serious crime officially recorded against you to make your incarceration legal, you are subject to her authority in this matter."

She looked at my shocked face before adding with a clear sense of disapproval: "To put it simply, she has investigated your case, with much diligence I might add, and has made a recommendation to her department overseers."

What the fuck! I was never going to get out of Casavana.

"Madam Elena read on your conviction sheet you were found guilty of a sexual offence and sentenced to six months prison. She has recommended to her superiors that the offence, being of a sexual nature, should be significantly increased. You may speak."

"What do you mean? Does she want me to stay in prison even longer?" The words shot out of my mouth.

"There has been an increase in crimes against women in recent years, and the general consensus from the people of Siskovia Province is that stiffer sentencing should be imposed on offences against women, especially sexual offences. Madam Elena, under instruction from her superiors in her department, is keen to ensure sex offenders, in particular, are severely punished."

"But, Madam Popescu, you know as well as I, the offence didn't actually happen. It was only used so there was an official reason for me to stay here. I'm only here because I lost a stupid bet that I shouldn't have agreed to in the first place." I was becoming panicky and my voice was rising.

"I am well aware, Mr Emerson. But Madam Elena is insistent that there should be no difference between you and the prisoners in the general population. I explained the whole situation and put forward your case to her most strongly."

"How much does she want to add to my sentence?" I asked, trying to calm myself, having heard her speak in support of my position.

"She believes you should have been sentenced to three years rather than six months ..."

"What?" I interrupted. My voice was loud and powerful, but my legs were feeling very weak.

"She has already recommended the three year sentence to those who have the authority to impose it. Should she be successful, you would have to remain with us for another two and a half years."

"Please, Madam Popescu, you can't let this happen to me," I begged. "Please, can I speak to Madam Elena, she is always friendly towards me, I can't understand why she would do this to me. What about Becky? Does she know about this?"

"Please calm yourself, Mr Emerson. I'm afraid the matter is no longer in my hands; your case has already been referred to the relevant department. We can only wait and see what transpires. I will pass on your request to speak with Madam Elena, but I doubt that will do any good as she is no longer in my employ. With regard to Mrs Emerson, I will be contacting her later on your behalf to inform her of this unfortunate turn of events."

Back in my cell, I threw myself onto the bed. Everything Justyna had told me about Elena was true; she really was trying to keep me here as her pet, to visit whenever she wanted my tongue to service her. It was unbelievably unfair. Another two and a half years of this hell, how could I possibly manage; it would destroy my life, even my marriage. I couldn't expect Becky to wait for me that long especially with her seeing other men. Oh, how our games had got out of control, it was meant to be a couple of weeks, but it was going to turn into a total of four years. I hardly touched any food that was brought to me, I didn't listen to anything Izabela said to me when she arrived. I went through the motions almost like a zombie, and before I knew it, the lights had gone out in my cell, it was very late, but I didn't find much sleep.

Day 540 -- Saturday 21st January 2017

I didn't feel any better when I woke up after a troubled night, but I was determined not to lose my mind over this. Hopefully, with the new day arriving, things would look better. I couldn't believe Elena would be this cruel to me. She had visited me only a few months earlier and I'd given her a wonderful session of oral sex and we'd chatted so amiably. I remember I'd mentioned to her about my conviction being of a sexual nature, but that it was only a paper exercise. Is that what had prompted her to include me in her investigation? Was that what had given her the opportunity to find an excuse to keep me here? Surely not. Maybe she would come to see me as I'd requested and she would sort all this out.

It was lunchtime when I discovered some more news. Madam Popescu herself came with Justyna to deliver my uninspiring ham sandwich. The visit was brief, but the news important enough for her to deliver it herself.

"Mr Emerson," she said, seriously. "Judge Olarescu will visit the prison one week from today on Saturday 28th January to hear your case. She will hear arguments from both sides before making her decision regarding your sentence. You will be given an independent defence attorney, but I will not assist on either side. I will remain neutral."

I was horrified and my mouth dropped open.

"Madam Popescu, why won't you help with my defence?"

"I am head of this prison and a Judge in my own right; it would not be appropriate."

"Has Madam Elena agreed to ..."

"No," she interrupted, guessing my question, "she will not see you before the sentencing adjudication."

"What about Becky?"

"I have informed her."

"What did she say?"

"It was a private conversation between her and me."

"She's my wife, and I want to know." I said, sharply.

"Mr Emerson," she snapped. "You are in no position to make demands of me. You are a prisoner in this facility with no rights whatsoever. I am here to impose punishment on those, including you, who have to serve time here. I and my staff merely carry out the wishes of the court, and should the Judge rule you must stay in prison for a lengthy term, rest assured you will continue to be treated with utmost severity."

She turned to Justyna who was standing just behind her. "Please step forward, Madam Justyna. I wish you to administer twelve strokes with your paddle whip to the prisoner for speaking to me disrespectfully."

The young guard took off her jacket and indicated for me to lay face down on the bed in preparation to receive my punishment. Fearfully, I obeyed, knowing this beating from the hardest hitting guard in the prison was going to seriously hurt. Madam Popescu stood back to watch.

The beating was severe, and as she delivered the strokes in her usual cruel and sadistic manner, I squirmed on the mattress, trying in vain to avoid the heavy, whippy smacks of the hard plastic on my buttocks. By the seventh stroke, I had reached the point where I couldn't take the pain. It would be many more before the adrenalin kicked in and I could manage it, but twelve was the total, and when she reached that and stepped away, I felt an enormous relief. But, my bottom continued to buzz with the pain; something that was unique to the instrument she had used.

"Thank you, Madam Justyna, you really can lay on a good strapping. I know you have given this prisoner a twenty four stroke caning already, but I will have to give you an opportunity to administer a full judicial caning to one of my prisoners at some point; maybe even Mr Emerson if he ends up staying with us for a couple more years." Madam Popescu then addressed me as I stood upright, physically and mentally drained. "You, Mr Emerson will need to control yourself, as any such outburst in court will see you held in contempt. Judge Olarescu has the power to impose an even lengthier sentence to prisoners who show her disrespect."

There was the usual pause to tempt me into speaking without permission before she continued: "Your attorney will pay you a visit over the next few days to advise you how best to present your objection to Madam Elena's recommendation."

"Madam Popescu, may I speak?"

"Providing you remain respectful and do not raise your voice."

"Is there no possibility that you would speak in my defence. I know I've been disrespectful in the past regarding my financial debt to you not being a real debt, and I have come to accept I was wrong, but surely you must think I've been punished enough."

"I agree with you, Mr Emerson, you certainly have been punished enough, but it would be unethical for me as a Judge to try to influence a case that belongs to a fellow Judge."

"Is it against the law for you to become involved, Madam Popescu?"

"No, it would not be against the law, but I would feel disloyal towards a fellow Judge should I become involved."

"Hypothetically, if you did, and you did support me, would your involvement help me?"

"The very reason why I would not voluntarily get involved is because my word would carry so much weight. Judge Olarescu would feel obliged to accept and act upon my input, therefore having the effect of nullifying Madam Elena's case. Professionally, that would also be unfair on Madam Elena, something I would not wish to do."

My blood reached boiling point but I had to use all my power to restrain myself. "With respect, Madam Popescu, you are talking about being unfair to Madam Elena who would suffer only losing a single case before moving on to her next. But, what about the unfairness I will suffer? I stand to lose another two and half years of my life in prison."

"I can see the point of your argument, Mr Emerson. The scales of justice weigh heavily against you." She smiled at me before delivering her killer blow. "I would prefer you to suffer the injustice of two and a half extra undeserved years in my prison than to see Madam Elena suffer a temporary disappointment at losing a single, insignificant sentencing recommendation."

She and Justyna left me alone in my cell, speechless, stunned, frustrated and angry. My nightmare was getting worse. Would I ever see my home again?

Coming next in chapter 21: I meet with my court representative, Catina Mitrea

OllyT
OllyT
316 Followers