All Comments on 'David and Becky - Resolution Ch. 14'

by OllyT

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Back to this boring shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think I can see where this is going. Poor Elena.

She will make a deal with David to bring down the unjust system. She wants to be with him, have sex with him (unlike his wife that enjoys him being in prison, and not even visiting for months, and didn't fuck him even once during those months between his release and reimprisonment - the one time she allowed him to have sex, she outsourced it to Kateryna - AFAIR in the last two years, all the sex David had with his wife was two or three times of cunnilingus - Elena has been sitting on his face more often than that). David will make a decision to help her.

But when it comes to court, Becky will be there as a visitor, smile at him maybe whisper a word or two while passing near him, and David will throw Elena under the bus by testifying against her.

Realman12Realman12over 1 year ago

A new found chance for David almost dropped from heaven, accepting Elena's proposal for testifying may be his only chance to get out of Siskovia alive! Not only the conspiracy to keep David lifelong in Casavana is between Popescu and Becky but also a lot of others are involved. The case brought against David cannot be made up in the morning after his call to Cassie. The case was decided long before on the decision to bring him to Casavana for a month. They surely had the plans what to accuse him of, so either Cassie is also in it and informed about the emails lot earlier, or there have been other sources to identify them for Popescu! And she had already warned him that the suspended sentence can be reconsidered once David is in Casavana again, any time she will try it and probably that was the reason he is tricked into coming back anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agent C. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When are you going to get to the point? David is a dope. He seems to love getting mistreated and abused. He should stay in prison and abused until they ultimately kill him. Send him to the male side to be gang raped daily until they tire of him. He is a total waste of space along with never ending boring story.

slv4herslv4herover 1 year ago

I love the writing and the storyline but most of all I love Becky! Especially cunning manipulative sadistic Becky. Of all the women there she is the hottest and I only hope that more of the story centers on her than the others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

tldr More gaslighting shits.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

A nice turn of events. You presented a well thought out dilemma instead of a simple choice where he decides based on his arousal. I found this turn refreshing considering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't know what David expected, the entire province of Siskovia is apparently corrupt as hell, guards and bureaucrats freely lie and conspire to do whatever the hell they please, both sides of this "dispute" have lied to him extensively and tried to get him locked up for longer stretches for no reason, neither can really be counted on and David should flatly refuse to involve himself unless he can testify outside of the prison, as a free man, but then David was also incredibly stupid to come back to this prison anyways, I'm shocked to see that everything is already going to hell, just shocked I tell you.

ABIIIIABIIIIover 1 year ago

I've always said that I would read to the end. This development is going to make that difficult. The politics of Popescu and Elena jockeying for control of the prison -- completely uninteresting. David has to pick sides. He'll make the wrong choice. He always does. That's Olly's trademark -- a brainless protagonist who is always unlucky whenever he happens to do something halfway intelligent. I'm going to try and keep readying. But this direction, not at all sexy -- even if David is getting some on the side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh OllyT. David doesn’t have a chance to escape. It doesn’t matter whether Becky and Madam Popescu or Elena or the next random beautiful femdom character betrays David. OllyT will betray David and keep writing horrible sadistic punishments for him to endure.

xIntrusionxxIntrusionxover 1 year ago

I will say this is an interesting way to get around the suspended sentence issue, even if there’s a bit of a suspension if disbelief over it.

I will say that I do like the idea of both sides using David’s arousal to their advantage, and I can’t wait to see how you wrap this all up. Only a few chapters left!

toastywarm01toastywarm01over 1 year ago

Yea Elena! I love that girl! Elena, Cassie and Becky are all out to get him for different reasons. Life is good for our poor masochist, David. He’s now got three women controlling his future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Let's see.... Elena, who has tried to screw David over to advance here keep him around, has the cameras turned off so she can screw him. Then she carefully tries to keep his sperm from leaking out of her. Possible accusation of rape? I wouldn't put it past her. He makes idiots look like Einsteins. There are so many ways this can go, I'm not even going to try to guess anymore. Which might be why I'm still hanging around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've loved most of these stories, but honestly, if David had any fewer brain cells, he'd be a parsnip!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He is BRAINLESS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous