David and Becky's Risky Game Ch. 03

Story Info
Will Becky fulfil her promises when she returns from Crete?
1.8k words
4.32
9.8k
7

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
317 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. The premise is to explore what may happen if such fantasies were taken too far. The characters are not based on any living or deceased persons and are not written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. If you are not interested in fiction in which males willingly submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 3

Wednesday 8th July 2015

When I woke early the next morning, it was with a desperate ache in my groin as my penis strained against the hard plastic bars of my cock cage. I'd been in this cage for eleven days, and prior to that, I hadn't relieved myself since that last occasion in prison which was around another seven days before. I looked across at the drawer next to Becky's side of the bed where I'd been so close to breaking open the box to get the key that would have released my penis. Thoughts suddenly ran through my mind concerning Cassie and how we'd spent a lovely evening together, but at what cost? She now knew of my dark secret, but she'd kissed me ... on the lips as she'd left. What had that meant?

It was only Becky calling to tell me she was on her way home today that had stopped me from breaking that box open to get the key to my cock cage. In the call, she promised me I would finally get what I was so desperate for, and as soon as she'd said those words, all thoughts of what I wanted to do with Cassie had been pushed from my mind.

I spent that morning and early afternoon watching the clock and following the flight tracker for Becky's plane. It was an annoyance when one of the occupants in the ground floor apartment complained of the water pipes banging in the night, so I ended up releasing trapped air in the system, thus dragging me away from my laptop. Finally, the flight tracker showed Becky's plane had landed and I sat working out the time it would take her to pick up luggage, go through the checks, get a taxi and drop the other two off before she got home.

It was twenty past four when I heard a vehicle pull up outside, the tell tale diesel engine sound of a taxi. I looked out of the road facing window at the sight of Becky below, rolling her suitcase towards the building, a bag also over her shoulder. I'd seen her for less than twenty four hours when I'd come out of prison. The time had flown and I wondered whether the euphoria of my release had prevented me from really appreciating that short time with her. But now, having had time to readjust, I was well prepared for this proper homecoming.

There was no point in me going down to meet her as the single lift would be on its way up, so I waited with baited breath for her to come through the door to the apartment. I heard the lift arrive, movement on the landing just outside, the key going in the lock and turning, and then she walked in. My heart missed a beat when I saw her looking even more stunning than when I'd seen her outside the prison almost two weeks earlier.

She dropped her shoulder bag on the floor and we moved towards each other, our lips meeting, our tongues meeting. It was the reunion I was looking for, almost as though this was the start of the next phase of our lives together. I was absolutely certain there would be no cruel teasing this time, not the way our passion was let loose, this was what all the tease and denial was aimed at, this moment when our love would bring us together, reaching a height of sensual ecstasy that defied comprehension.

Becky pulled away from me and slipped off her dress, dropping it to the floor. She undid her bra and pulled her pants down to stand naked before me. Of course, my penis throbbed inside the cock cage knowing it would soon be released. She took hold of my hand and led me to the bedroom as I struggled to remove my t-shirt. I lost it just before being dragged over to the bed.

She pulled my shorts off and pushed me down onto the bed, all this time neither of us spoke a word. From the drawer beside the bed, she took out that same wooden box I'd held the previous night with its own padlock to ensure I couldn't reach the key. The padlock sprung open after she rolled the four digit pass numbers to the correct setting, and lifting the lid, she took out the key.

My penis was almost bursting through the plastic as she fumbled the key into the lock, releasing the ring behind my testicles. Slowly she eased the cage along my penis which tried to hold on from the inside due to its desperate attempt to fill out. When the cage finally came loose, my penis stood rock hard and upright, the end so smooth and shiny, I could almost see my reflection in it.

I was on my back, just where Becky wanted me, and she climbed on to me, sitting her soft bare buttocks just above my penis on my belly. She leaned forward allowing her delicate breasts to rest on my chest before moving her whole body down so my throbbing penis rested against the softness between her buttocks. Oh, the pleasure was incredible and I moaned as a sense of lustful ecstasy pumped uncontrollably through my body, charging it with a sensational mix of raw sexual desire.

She repositioned herself allowing my penis to drop between her legs, and with deftness of touch and smoothness of movement, I felt my penis slip into her warm, soft pussy. I reached up with my hips to enter as deeply as I could inside her and she moaned, as did I. Every millimetre of the surface of my pulsating penis was enclosed and held tightly and warmly by the deepness of Becky's moist sex. Pleasure flowed through my whole body almost taking away all of my conscious thought. I had never experienced a feeling so ecstatic as this occasion; every moment of frustration she had put me through was to bring me to this point of intense pleasure.

She slowly lifted her hips increasing the pleasure I already felt in my penis to a level I'd never experienced before. The downward movement was even better, and I moaned as if I'd reached orgasm already. I pushed up and she stopped me.

"I do all the work this time," she whispered. "You've earned it."

She resumed the slow, sensual strokes, forcing pleasure into my so desperate penis. Oh, it was amazing and I couldn't resist pushing up as she came down.

"Relax," she again whispered.

It was so hard to stay still while I felt such amazing sensations all over my body, but focussing mainly around my penis. I allowed her to pleasure me as much as I could, enjoying each stroke as she moved up and down, gently massaging my penis to greater pleasure. I couldn't believe the feelings could actually get stronger, but they did; it felt so good, it felt as if I was actually experiencing my climax already, but I wasn't there yet.

Her movements became more active, her speed quickening as she sensed it wouldn't be long before I came. As the pleasure reached an uncontrollable height, I found it impossible to resist moving in sync with her, she knew I was close, it felt to me as though I was already there, it was so good. Then as her thrusts quickened up into a rhythm that matched my needs, I lay back and allowed my orgasm to engulf me as I pumped and pumped my fluid into her willing pussy.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes," the words poured from my mouth as wave after wave of ecstatic joy spasmed through my body sending me into a world of heavenly delight. It lasted longer than any orgasm I'd ever experienced before. I don't know how long I lay there with the sexual pleasure flowing and completely devouring me, but Becky was with me all the way, ensuring I enjoyed every last drop of enjoyment she could give me.

It was a while before I realised the orgasm was over and I was lying on my back drunk from pleasure. Becky had rolled to my side and was cuddled right up to me. I turned my head to look at her face.

"And that's why I tease you so badly," she whispered. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes." The word came out with a gasp.

"Was it worth the long wait?"

"Oh, yes."

"If I wasn't so cruel to you, you'd never experience what you just did."

"I know."

"Again?"

"Yes."

This time, I rolled on top of Becky, my penis rock hard and still feeling the aftershocks of that incredible orgasm. I slipped my penis into her pussy once again and the feeling returned, the orgasmic foreplay was still there. I began thrusting slowly at first, listening to Becky's utterances as she shared my pleasure, oh, it was so good. I quickened my pace, Becky whispered for me to slow a little.

This time I was more in control and able to pace myself, but it was still so good, I knew I wasn't going to last that long. I quickened up as Becky's moans of pleasure spurred me on, allowing the pleasure to increase for us both. I was soon approaching the point of no return, as was she, and as we reached that ecstatic moment together, I spurted inside her for the second time. The joy of orgasm flowed through us both. Could I feel her pleasure? Could she feel mine? Yes, we could, and it was mind-blowing. I continued thrusting until every drop of pleasure had been drawn from within ourselves, and when there was nothing more, I slumped to her side and we wrapped ourselves in each other's arms in blissful contentment.

After showering and dressing, we were like newlyweds, hanging on to each other, kissing and cuddling at every moment. We spent the evening locked together, sharing a meal, sharing drinks, sharing the sunset and the moon rise from the balcony. We shared our bed again, and for a third time that night we shared in a sexual union that only two so madly in love could experience. It was far beyond what I expected, and fully satisfied, we fell asleep in each other's arms until daylight flooded through the window to herald a new day.

Coming next in Chapter 4: Becky asks me to invite Gina to the apartment.

OllyT
OllyT
317 Followers