David Takes What He Wants Ch. 02

Story Info
He transgressed again. The punishment worsens…
2.3k words
4.66
5.6k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copywrite Victoria14xs 2023

David Takes What He Wants Ch. 02

The aftermath, if you will, of my encounter with David was complicated. It was an awakening for me. I'd had no idea what it felt like to dominate a man and really, really wanted to go further with it. Like, a lot. I constantly thought about what I might do to him, about what I might put him through.

But reality imposes constraints that - if you haven't completely lost your damn mind - make your fantasy urges unachievable or even destructive.

This situation with David was loaded with potentially life-changing consequences if I chose to push it further and it ended up going sideways. So basically I didn't do anything and we both awkwardly acted like it never happened.

I still interacted with him professionally and was completely respectful to him and he to me. But things had changed and the fun banter that we'd occasionally enjoyed was harder to do. I missed it. Maybe it would return with time. I hoped so. Office banter is what makes the grind of legal work more bearable.

Fully a month when by like this. A month before something happened...

--------------------------

I had a girlfriend at work named Matilde. She was from Portugal originally, had married young. She lived on an island where there had been (still maybe is?) a US military presence and she married an American servicemember. Their marriage didn't last a long time but it's how she ended up in the US.

I don't think she was really very thrilled with her nickname, Matty. But we Americans love nicknames or maybe we're too lazy to learn to properly pronounce Matilde. Whatever lol. So anyways, we all called her Matty.

Matty was kinda unusual, the way she was built. Pretty, a brunette. Short, curvy. I was always a little fascinated by her figure. Huge boobs, microscopic waist. Tight ass. Heavier, thicker thighs than she wanted - not freakishly huge thighs, don't get me wrong. But that's where she carried her weight. Heck, I loved her legs.

At one point, the thought popped into my head that she possessed the perfect figure to be one of those cosplay girls that you see online - all of her features were kinda slightly exaggerated. And she was so pretty.

Matty also had very tiny, cute little feet and, like me, she'd also noticed David checking her out. Well, all of her, but he was too obvious about her feet to escape her notice.

I know this because we gossiped all the time. Compared notes. Office politics mostly. And men. Loved talking about men. We had shared a lot of explicit stuff. For instance, I'd told her how my husband loved hearing about other guys I'd fucked. That level of explicitness if you will. Matty was single, loved dick, and got her share of it. Being married, I was happy to live through her vicariously, when she chose to share.

Dunno if it was because her attitudes relative to sex were innately "European" but Matty "gave good gossip." She was refreshingly direct and open.

My husband eventually met her and was instantly smitten. I couldn't count the number of times I heard about Matty as I sucked Tim's dick. Which was fine because that's what we do to keep things hot and it goes both ways...

Anyways, that was Matty.

One might wonder whether I was hot for her myself. Ya know, honestly, not really. I'd been with a couple women before and really, really enjoyed it but my limited experience just so happened to be with relatively tall, very fit, muscular women (Margaret and Cindy were their names). So I kinda had developed a "type." To this day, the sight of a certain type of woman just triggers me instantly. Not that I ever do anything about it.

The point is, if anything, Matty was built more like I am. Not what I happen to be drawn to...

But she was a great friend and made life at the office just a little brighter with her presence.

Well before my encounter with David, Matty and I talked about him. I was basically non-committal, admitting he was good-looking, smart etc but Matty was clearly more interested. Not to the point where she was likely to spark anything.

A basically good, sweet person, Matty wasn't gonna seduce a married guy. Or anyone at the office - that being a dumb fucking idea - a point we both agreed upon.

But I did make the mental note - David was Matty's type. Filed and forgot...

------------------------

Yeah, it was right about a month down the road after I had punished David that "something happened."

I came in one morning to find another thick, really large load of cum on one of the high heels under my desk. I'd long since removed the camera - what was the point? But I didn't need a camera to know it was David.

"That fucking bastard!" I thought. "Again!??!!"

I slipped on the shoes, savoring the cold squishy feeling of cum on the bottom of my pretty toes and all over my sole of my right foot.

My heart rate was up, but I steadied myself. I needed to think. I needed to think about his punishment.

Clearly he wanted it. This guy, this lawyer, this married man - he knew full well I was gonna fucking punish him, degrade him. He might as well have walked up and asked me to feed him his cold cum.

And my excitement at being handed another opportunity for a fresh round of dominance just flooded through me! I was wet, so wet as I let the situation wash over me, as I absently moved my foot around so I'd feel his jizz.

Ok, so what to do?

I eventually made up my mind and headed to his office.

------------------------

I stood in his doorframe and glared at him. He looked visibly distressed, a discernible amount of...panic?

Good. We understood one another.

He looked down at my heels and it registered on his face that, sure enough, this clearly pissed-off she-bitch was wearing the cum-coated shoes he'd violated. And she was in full-on bitch-mode.

Yeah, he got it. And we both know he wanted it.

And then this bitch said, "Don't go anywhere. I'll be right back."

------------------------

I strode up to Matty's desk and my determined expression was met with a look of mild confusion, "What's up, Victoria? You ok?"

Leaning into her a little, bending slightly over her desk, I said in a low voice. "Matty, I need you to come with me and don't say anything. Just witness what I'm about do do. And trust me - please trust me - I'll give you the backstory afterwards so it'll make sense. Ok?"

I took her hand and she rose, still collected but maybe a little trance-like.

------------------------

David looked outright panicked when we entered his office and I shut his door. I turned the lock.

Panic in his eyes. Deer in the headlights.

Perfect!

No words were spoken as I pulled two chairs to the side of his desk and sat in the closest one to him. Without being told Matty sat in the other, completely wide-eyed, utterly in the dark about what was going on here. She stayed quiet.

I raised my right foot to his desk, right in front of him as he sat there.

"Eat it fucker."

He leaned forward and began.

Matty's pretty mouth was slightly open as she watched him, fascinated.

"Stop."

He obeyed instantly. Hovering over my foot.

"Tell Matty what you did."

Cum glistening on his lips, he started to talk but I cut him off.

"No, David. Look her straight in the eyes and tell her exactly what you did. Fucker!"

So David raised his eyes to Matty.

"I, uh, waited until Victoria left last night and then I took this pair of shoes from under her desk and came back to my office."

"I......licked them. Rubbed my dick on one - this one.

He pushed on, "My precum made it slippery. I licked that one," he said glancing at the floor, "and pumped this one over and over."

"God, over and over."

"With my dick."

"I came so hard on this shoe," he said, as his eyes left Matty's and fixed back on my saliva-coated foot in my gooey shoe, resting on his desk like lunch.

"Eat. Fucker."

And he did. Once he couldn't get anymore cum with the shoe on, he slipped it off without having to be told. He was rewarded with full access to my foot and his semen. He began really licking and moaning in earnest.

I don't think Matty had taken a breath. I noticed then that she had a hand on her breast. Whoa!! She was rapt, watching David eat his jizz, watching David in full foot-worship mode. He was lost in it. Licking my aches and sucking my toes so hungrily. And Matty was clearly blown away and...getting turned on?? Duh! Yeah, she was!

I was just here for the punishment, to feel my dominance over him surge through me. I was here to be a bitch. The fucker deserved it and I delighted in his utter subjugation.

But Matty was now breathing huskily.

She leaned forward a little - huh??

Then in that instant I understood what she was doing.

Matty reached down to undo the shoe clasp on the strap around her ankle.

Holy shit.

And David noticed and moaned. Too loudly though! Nobody would enter his office without knocking. Plus, I'd locked the door of course. But we didn't need anyone fucking hearing us!

"Shut the fuck up David." I hissed.

God, what a dumbass!

Matty raised her tiny, pretty foot up to his desk. And put it on top of mine, our toes aligned - a pretty "toe-sandwich."

He didn't hesitate as he took ten toes into his mouth.

I let him enjoy it for a minute or so.

It occurred to me that this is no longer punishment. I removed my foot. Matty didn't.

"David, stand up. Pull it out. Show Matty the state of your cock, you cum-eater."

He complied, his cock and balls now out. Fully erect. Gobs of pre-cum.

Matty was fascinated. Stunned. And had a hand between her legs, her short, tight pencil skirt pushed up over those ample, really strong-looking, thighs.

I was looking at Matty's legs as I commanded David, "Jack off on her foot.". Dumb command. He already was.

I knew how this was gonna play out - and so did David. So I just watched him stroke and every so often rub his big dick all over her tiny foot.

I absently began petting Matty's smooth leg as she fingered herself, her eyes locked on David's dick and what he was doing with it.

It wasn't long before he exploded on her foot, a lot of it also on her calf and his desk.

I really love cum. And in that moment, I found myself wanting to taste it! I wanted to put Matty's toes in my mouth and taste it. But no!. This was about control - which I needed to maintain. And about punishment. But, fuck, i wanted to eat it!

Instead, "Eat it up Fucker. All of it."

Matty gasped, her fingers got...aggressive. Two (three?) fingers punching her hole, her hand/wrist pounding on her clit. I thought, "oh my, cute pussy" filing away yet another little data point.

And then...I could smell her! Oh my!!

Focus!!

She was clearly gonna cum watching David eat his load.

Matty, her voice low, like some other-worldly religious mantra, "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. I never......oh..." The blend of her passion and her accent and her musk and her wet little noises as she continued punching her pussy hole was amazing! Oh my god indeed! I was creaming without even touching myself.

Playing my role as bitch to the hilt, "Tell Matty you're a cum-eater. Look at her and tell her!"

Looking up slightly, eyes into hers again, cum all over his lips, "Matty, I'm a cum-eater."

Then she surprised me, saying in her sexy. Portuguese accent, "Yes, David you are. You really like eating cum, don't you 'good boy'?"

A sticky, muffled "yes" from David.

Then she said, "David I'm going to bring you other cum. Other cum for you to eat."

Took me a second to process that! She was a bigger she-bitch that me! Brilliant!!

Then...her orgasm. Wow! Full body spasms!! Wow! Stiffled, low animal groans from my pretty friend. I gripped her thigh as climaxed, as she flexed it and damn, "she's fucking strong!" I thought. (Looking back, this was the moment that I began to rethink Matty but that's a story for another day.)

David was spent. As far as I could tell he'd completed his punishment, the cum all gone - eaten.

Matty was spent. She looked angelic to me, post-orgasm.

I was not spent. Not at all. But I'd get mine later, at home. My poor husband was gonna put in work. Which is what gave me an idea. Well that and Matty's dirty dirty threat.

I addressed David, "So, Matty now has me thinking...Next time I find cum on my shoes, you'll be eating my husband's load off my feet. Do you understand David?"

He looked at me, broken, and nodded. He understood.

We stood. Put on our shoes.

Matty said to David, "Get on the floor and kiss my feet." She wasn't done with him.

David pushed back his chair, lowered himself to the floor on all fours.

He kissed her down there. And he moaned as his softening dick dripped cum-droplets on his office carpet.

------------------------

I explained the backstory to Matty over lunch. We talked forever. About dominance. About his needs. About not pushing this too far. But obviously her mind was churning, imagining the possibilities.

I had no idea what Matty would end up doing. She did say she planned to put a pair of shoes under her desk...